The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

Nancy then divided us up into three teams and we allocated a third of the questions to each team. Sy and June were on my team. Nancy had each team go off with an assignment to meet back in twenty-four hours with their first cut at the responses to the questions as well as any new questions that came to us.

As we broke apart, Sy asked, "We're not going to have to memorize our answers are we?"

"No, no, no," Nancy said. "But if we talk as a group about the answers to questions in these areas, we'll be much better equipped to handle either that question or another one similar to it. I bet few of the questions come just the way you've stated them."

Our team met the rest of the afternoon. Sy came up with a great idea, specifically, to do some research on the Internet about how to conduct yourself during a TV interview. While June and I talked about our question areas, Sy ran home to his computer. Soon he returned with a big smile on his face and a dozen pages he'd printed off.

"OK," we asked, "what gives."

"I have a key word for us to think about -- 'Sound bites.' I told the team meeting at my house too. What we should try to find the core principle that spans several question areas and that might even be a pithy quote in our question areas. Those we might memorize and if they sum up how we feel about the subject, so much the better. In either case, thinking about them will help us focus. The other thing that's clear is that we should practice in front of a camera -- being interviewed that is." He gave us a lecherous grin.

*

Christmas became a tense time for just about all of us except Ally. Each of the six of us decided to warn our parents that we were in the adult film business and that we were presenting our first two films at the Sundance Film Festival -- at least the "R" rated versions of them.

Ally didn't talk to her parents and didn't care what they thought about her new career. She said she knew what their reaction would be and predicted it would be 'nuclear' compared to her moving in with a boyfriend a year or so earlier.

The rest of us grit our teeth and headed for our relatives' homes just before the holiday. When we were doing Nancy's "dirty questions" exercise to prepare us for interviews with the press in Park City, Utah at the Festival, we also tried to prepare for talking with our parents or siblings.

I had the only sibling that knew about our work -- Doug. I talked to him by telephone about how to approach Mom and Dad with news about their daughter and son-in-law's new profession. He asked us not to spill the beans about the Thanksgiving orgy but in return pledged to be at the house and back us up with vocal support about what we were doing. That seemed like better than a fair trade to me.

June visited her older sister that lived about an hour away to bring her in on the events that had so occupied us for the past year. She'd told her she worked in an insurance agency and now had to set the record straight. She became our test case.

When June came back from her weekend trip all she could do was smile. She summed it up in a couple of sentences, "My sister understood completely; acted jealous of all the good sex we were having -- and even suggested that she come and participate sometime; seemed amazed at the money we were making although I only hinted at our incomes; and effused about us having two films at Sundance and the possibility of our modest stardom."

She told us they had talked about practically nothing else other than our business, June's role in it, the films and what might happen after Sundance. They also talked about how to tell their parents, but her sister had no solid advice any of us could use to soften the impact. June had taken copies of the "R" and "X" rated DVD's for her to see. She said her sister got so horny she had to go off and fuck her husband a couple of times during her visit. She smiled and said her sister actually suggested they have a threesome or foursome on their next visit.

Sy decided he'd visit his older brother and family and bring him up to speed on our activities. So the following Friday, Sy hopped a plane up to Denver, where his brother and family lived.

Sy arrived back in Texas on Sunday afternoon and we all convened at his house to hear his progress report. He began slowly, "Well, at first he didn't take it too well. He's pretty conservative and much more uptight than any of us are. While he was sympathetic that we needed the income he kept telling me that I should have tried other career paths harder. I spent a long time trying to make him understand how we were about to lose our home and only then did he start to come around."

Sy continued, "I explained about the videos and how they'd been modified for Sundance and how we were considered by a few of those in the know to be an up and coming indie film company. He sort of liked the sound of that. Then I offered him a chance to see the 'R' rated versions of the films and we watchedLove Comes Twice. Our treatment of the sensitive subject matter and how we handled the eroticism blew him away - and of course my spectacular acting abilities." We all jeered at his last comment.

"Anyway, after he came around my brother asked to see the 'X' rated version of the film for comparison purposes, of course. So I produced that DVD for him. He popped in this DVD and we started watching. In that first scene where you and I are making love Kara, his eyeballs practically popped out of his head. Further, he had a hard-on he couldn't deny." He snickered.

Sy went on, "A few more steamy scenes went by and he hops up and states that he'd rather watch the film with Matty -- his wife. So we stopped the film and my brother disappeared with the DVD for the rest of the night. The next morning at breakfast, Matty came down first; she walked bowlegged but had a smile from one ear to the other. She gave me the most passionate kiss I've ever had from her and pledged her undying love for me -- and of course Nancy. She also praised our film making abilities - and my acting - and told me if we ever needed a bit player to do anything, to just call her and she'd be on the next flight south. She also told me she wanted to have a threesome or foursome with me and Nancy and that she couldn't remember being so turned on in her life as when she watched the film."

Carl said, "So how did your brother end up about all of this and did either of them have any suggestions about what to say to your parents?"

"Well Bart, my brother, came down and he looked pretty happy too. He even romanced Matty right in front of me, rubbing her breasts and butt. So I asked him if he liked the film and he says 'It has changed my marriage. We'd forgotten we're sexual beings and now we remember some of what we're supposed to be doing with each other.' He grinned and said, 'We did a lot of it last night.' He even said to me, 'Maybe you can join us later tonight -- Matty and I talked about it.' My brother!" Sy glanced at Nancy and added, "I've always had the hots for Matty anyway."

We all leaned forward. I asked, "So did you have a threesome?"

Sy adopted a shy little grin and said, "Yea, last night -- for most of the night actually. It was really nice. Now Matty really walks bowlegged and I've never felt closer to my brother and sis-in-law than I do now. They're planning a visit here sometime after we get back from Utah; they want to meet everyone -- both of them." He turned to Nancy, "And they particularly want to improve their relationships with you, darling."

Nancy and Sy grinned lecherously at each other -- perfect communication about the implications of his statements.

We laughed. Carl persisted, "What about telling parents?"

"Oh yea," Sy said. "First, I got to tell you that I reminded Bart and Matty that we have another movie to watch and they light up happy that they have further entertainment that night. That's what we started watching that led to last night's interlude."

"Now, about parents," Sy said. "Bart had a few ideas. For one, he told us to stress the positive aspects of what we were doing: how we saved our homes from foreclosure, how much money we're making; how we're breaking into the entertainment business -- and even that a lot of Hollywood types have had to pay their dues in the films like this. He even mentioned Teri Hatcher, Barbie Benton, and Traci Lords as three actresses he recalled that had come into the movie industry this way, plus there are more like Ashlyn Brooke bridging the gap into TV. Overall though, there aren't many."

"What else?" I asked.

"He reminded us to never get mad or peeved that they don't like our new jobs, and to constantly remind ourselves that they will be in shock for a little while and probably angry. He feels they'll all end up being supportive, particularly about the Film Festival."

"Bart also suggested we talk to our parents separately, talking to the more liberal one first." Sy thought for a moment and added, "That about sums up his advice."

"Well we sort of know the negative issues they might raise," Nancy said. "I guess it's time to start making the rounds. I suggest we keep in touch with each other. We can be a support group as we go through this."

"Do we all like what we're doing?" I asked with a serious look.

A chorus of "Yes's" came back from everyone. "I wouldn't change a thing. I love it. I found the real me. This is the best job ever. I like being my own boss."

"Some of our parents will say our work is degrading, particularly of women. They'll say we may as well be prostitutes since we're selling our sex, " I said.

"No, it's not degrading," June said. "Look at our films. The women triumph and are equal to the men in every regard. They all succeed. Plus there's no sleaze unless you just plain and out think sex is dirty. And personally, I've never given sex for money ... well, except the time Mike bought me that cute little convertible two years ago."

Nancy said in her 'little miss cheerleader' voice, "OK, so we make X-rated, socially and environmentally conscious films that promote love, peace, equality and disarmament in a way that has a low carbon footprint. That'll win them over."

*

Carl and I flew to Florida a few days later. We planned to spend about three days with his parents and then fly to Boston to spend Christmas with my family. Doug and Melissa planned on arriving the same day we did to add their support to our endeavors.

Carl decided his Dad was the easier one to talk to. After dinner on our first evening there, Carl suggested to his Dad that they take a little walk. The two of them headed out the door and I remained with Carl's mother -- Anne.

Anne immediately turned to me and asked, "Is everything all right with your marriage? I mean, I've never seen Carl want to talk to his father -- it must be about something serious or else they'd just be in the living room trying to talk over the Monday night football game."

"Yes," I told her, "Everything in our marriage is great, in fact it's never been stronger." I paused for a minute to think about whether I wanted to start the "new profession" conversation and decided I may as well jump in with both feet.

I said, "What Carl wanted to tell his Dad is that we -- and several other people -- have started a new business making adult films. We've done three now and the first two are very successful. We've been asked to revise the first two into 'R' rated versions and we've submitted them to the Sundance Film Festival and they've been accepted. They'll be presented to the public in three weeks. It's quite an honor and we will probably make a lot more money and certainly be more famous that we are now."

Anne stared at me as though I were a ghost then she slowly said, "Would you tell me all that again, I want to make sure that I didn't miss any of it."

I repeated my opening paragraph and added, "Remember, we'd been in deep trouble with our finances and were going to lose our home. Our new films saved us from that. We've already made a lot of money, and I have to admit we had a lot of fun doing it."

"How much is a lot?" Anne asked quick as a flash.

"So far, Carl and I have grossed just under two million dollars in the past fifteen months."

Another long silence ensued and Anne asked, "Are you a prostitute?"

"No, that's the farthest thing from what we do. I'd never do that!"

Anne thought a moment and asked, "What will happen at Sundance? I've heard of it -- it's prestigious I know."

"It's a film festival for independent film studios like ours. We present our films, talk about why we made them and the themes we were trying to put across, and we answer questions. The media and press are there and they interview us too and we hopefully appear on shows like Entertainment Tonight and Access Hollywood or get written up in People and Us magazines and lots of people run out and buy our DVDs or go to a theater and see them. The public sees our films and loves them, we make a lot more money, the world changes slightly and we live a long, happy and prosperous life."

Anne studied me very carefully then asked, "Can I see one of the DVDs? Did you bring one with you?"

"Yes, I did." I went to the guest room -- Carl's old room -- and retrieved the "R" rated version ofLove Comes Twice. I walked back into the kitchen and presented it to Carl's mother.

"Come, Kara. Watch this with me. I may want to ask you a thing or two about it."

Anne led me into the small living room and in a few seconds the DVD started to play on the old television set. I sat next to her on the faded sofa as the film began.

About five minutes into the film the first love scene unfolded. Sy and I were making love - having intercourse, however, the actually penetration scenes had been edited out and replaced with more shadowy versions.

Without taking her eyes from the screen, Anne asked, "Did you really make love with that man?"

I replied, "Yes, I did. He's a dear friend and I love him with all my heart -- almost as much as I love Carl." Anne nodded summarily.

Several scenes later, Carl and June were in a scene where Nancy walked in and joined them. Anne asked, "Did Carl have sexual intercourse with them?"

I replied, "Yes, they are also dear friends. You should know that later and in the other film I also have some relationships with them. I guess I'm bisexual, at least as far as they are concerned. They are also my lovers." I paused and added, "This is an 'R' rated version; there is also an 'X' rated version that is a little more graphic. So far, it is from the 'X' rated versions that we have made our money. The proceeds from the 'R' versions will start a little after their release to the public at Sundance."

"Are these other people in your company?" Anne asked.

"Yes, there are seven of us: three couples and one young woman that lives with us. I could tell you their names if you'd like."

"No, not necessary. Maybe later," Anne said.

I'd become embarrassed watching the film with Carl's mother. I became even more embarrassed when I became aware that Carl and his father were standing in the hallway behind us, also watching the DVD on the television. Everyone seemed expressionless.

I made eye contact with Carl and he gave me a supportive smile and a friendly wink.

I gestured that Carl's Dad should sit next to Anne and I got up and pulled Carl into the kitchen. "What'd your Dad say? What'd you tell him?"

Carl said, "I told him we'd started a business with some other people in the adult film business, just what we'd rehearsed, and that we had two films about to be released to the general public and we'd gotten chosen for Sundance and all that. I mentioned the money angle too. He took it all in without too much reaction so far. How about you?"

"Pretty much the same," I told Carl. "You mother asked if I'd been a prostitute and also about the stability of our marriage." Carl nodded. "She asked to see the video. It's the 'R' version they're watching. That said she asked about whether we'd actually had sex with some of the people we appear in the movie with; I told her we did and that we loved them."

Carl poured us both a glass of wine and we went and sat on the front porch and watched the traffic drive by on the busy street. We didn't say much to each other. The evening was cool and Carl put his arm around me. As usual, I found his affection very comforting.

Eventually the front door opened and Carl's father asked in a neutral voice, "Carl, you said have another version of this film we just watched. Could we see that version too?" His voice sounded like he was withholding judgment and that he was in an information collection mode.

Carl got up and got his parents the other version of the film. I rolled my eyes towards heaven and hoped that they'd accept it and that things would not get ugly for any of us. Carl came back out and joined me; he'd brought a blanket and spread it around us so we could stay warm as the evening temperatures dropped further.

Eventually the door opened and Carl's mother said, "You kids should come in or else you'll catch your death of cold out there. We're heading up to bed and we'll talk more about all this in the morning." Carl went and pecked his mom on the forehead with a perfunctory kiss and I heard him say goodnight to his father.

Carl pulled the door shut and came back to the front porch rocker. His smirk broke into laughter.

"What?" I said.

"I think they're horny. I think they're going up to watch the other video and make love. I'd put money on it." He burst out laughing again. I had to join him. It certainly defused some of the tension we were feeling. Carl and I stayed long enough to finish our drinks then we went to bed too.

Anne had fixed most of breakfast when I came down. She looked at me initially and blushed. I just said, "Good morning," in a cheery voice.

"Good morning, Kara," she said. After a pause she said, "I know we'll talk later about your new business ... but I ... well ... I really liked the film last night ... and it sure got Howard fired up, if you know what I mean." She blushed again and gave me a little cockeyed grin.

I nodded and smiled at her. She looked happy. They were seeing part of this as having some positive benefits for themselves.

I decided to say a few more things to set the stage for our later 'family talk;' "I just want to you to know that we don't want what we do to embarrass you amongst your friends and neighbors. We're moving in less erotic territory with future films but I think, given our nature, there will always be a love theme and some sexuality in our work."

I continued, "If Sundance is a success, we might actually get acquired or asked to partner with a larger studio and then we'll really have to start rethinking our films and their themes. I didn't mention it but we have a company that is starting to represent us. We might even be on late night television -- Leno or Letterman -- things like that, if Sundance is a success."

"Well, now," Anne said, "you'll have to let us know when you're going to do that. We might even come to New York or Los Angeles to see you on those shows -- that is if you can get us in. That'd be really great. Oh, good heavens, my son and daughter-in-law would be real movie stars!"

"Yes," I smiled, "I sure hope so. It sure beats waiting tables in LA for five years hoping for a 'big break.' We made our own 'big break.'"

Carl walked into the kitchen closely followed by his father, Howard. We bid them good morning and set about feeding the four of us. I usually eat almost nothing for breakfast, yet this meal was fit for an army; it consisted of every kind of breakfast food you could imagine except Captain Krunch. Anne had prepared pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, small steaks, biscuits, cinnamon rolls, granola and other cereals, cheeses, and a wide selection of fruits. I sampled a little of everything to be polite and ended feeling bloated when the meal was done.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers