The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,977 Followers

Ed finally rose over me and thrust his cock into me. This time he controlled our union. I played the role of the helpless female, supine beneath his commanding body. "Oh dear," I told him, "I am your sex slave. Just have your way with me. Fuck me. Make me yours. Brand me with your cum; I've branded you with mine. We both smell of 'our' sex -- our fucking. Fuck me hard."

Ed smiled at me then his eyes rolled up into his head and a few seconds later I felt his cum splash into my pussy. When I felt his first surge of juice it triggered my orgasm; my eyes closed involuntarily and I joined him as the wave of pleasure washed through us. I briefly wondered if Hollywood starlets had to stop fucking their agents when they became famous then I let the thought evaporate as another spasm raked my body. I really wanted to fuck my agent.

I pulled Ed down on me so I supported his entire weight. We kissed for a while then rolled to our sides so we could watch the others; we didn't speak. Sy and June had finished and were cuddling at the edge of the firelight; their bodies looked so sexy in the dancing light from the fire. Nancy's body heaved into Carl as she rode him. Carl's hands and occasionally his mouth made love to her breasts as she pounded into him.

Closer to us, Mike made his final thrusts into Ally. She emitted little "Ouuuus" and "Aaaaahs" with each of his long thrusts into her. The shimmering light from the fire lit their bodies and gave a most romantic flavor to the evening.

Only seconds apart, Carl and June erupted into each other and then Mike blasted his cum into Ally's beautiful pussy. All in the room appeared temporarily satiated. We lay and cuddled in the warmth of the fire, stroking and occasionally sucking on nearby breasts or other appendages. A few of the couples remained joined cock to cunt and enjoyed the feeling of ultimate satisfaction with their lovers.

Soon I felt Ally's tongue on my pussy. I could feel one of her hands start to masturbate Ed to try to get him back to hardness. I lay and enjoyed her attention for a minute before shifting so I could please her as she pleased me. I licked Ally's cunt; she tasted like Mike and I liked the way Mike tasted. I lapped and sucked the juices he'd left with her as well as the ones she'd added to their union. She did the same to me.

I also started to massage Mike with one hand, and soon Ally and I appeared to have re-stimulated the men so that they could make love again. I knew what Ally wanted; now she wanted Ed. She needed her turn. I brought my tongue up Mike's body to his smiling face.

"Kara, you are so hot, darling," Mike whispered to me. "I love to make love with you. Have I told you I love you today? I do. Come and let me be in you." I moved over his body, allowing his large cock to sink into my well-lubricated hole.

"Oh, darling, you are soooo slippery. Why it almost feels like ... it feels like your cunt is full of cum from some other man. Oh, you little devil; you've been out fucking around." Mike always made me laugh. I kissed him hard in return for his humor. I felt two of his fingers find my clit and start to massage me. He knew that he could bring me off faster this way; he seemed to like that.

I glanced beside the sofa, and below us on the furry rug Ally lay on her back, knees pulled up near her chest, as Ed stroked in and out of her pussy with great regularity. I thought, "Those two won't last long at that pace." They didn't and neither did Mike and I. I came, this time ejaculating some girl juice into Mike's lap. He scooped it up and lapped his hand as fast as he could get my taste to his mouth. Mike liked me!

Behind me we heard the groans of Ally and Ed as their climaxes arrived. Now we were all toast for the night.

The light of the fire had died to a less direct and subtler hue. The warm room smelled of sex. The other's had swapped partners and made love again too. June cuddled atop Carl, his cock still swollen inside her welcoming pussy. Sy and Nancy lay side by side. I thought how lovely and sexy we all looked, particularly in the waning firelight. I wished I could have photos that captured the scene and the warm glow of love I felt within me. Instead I remembered to take a mental picture I could dwell on later, perhaps on some colder day and perhaps even work into some future screenplay.

We all dozed as the fire dimmed and until it failed to provide the warmth a sea of beautiful naked bodies needed to be comfortable. Couple by couple we got up and headed off to bed. I had really enjoyed the Film Festival and Park City, Utah - so far.

The next day, after several ski runs in the morning, Ed and I stood with one of the Festival volunteers off to the side of the stage as the auditorium we'd been assigned filled with people that had paid some exorbitant price to seeLove Comes Twice and to hear us speak about the film. They could have bought three DVDs for the price of a ticket.

I shuddered as I saw Brad Pitt and a couple of friends file into some of the seats. Then on the other side of the theater I saw Cameron Diaz and a woman that looked like Paris Hilton. All were in winter coats and waving and talking with their friends. I took a deep breath and cleared my head. My throat was dry.

The volunteer looked at her watch and said, "I guess it's time. I'll introduce you two and then you can say what you will about the film. I'd keep it short at this end; there will be time for Q&A after the film." We nodded.

The three of walked to center stage in front of the large screen where the movie would play. There was modest applause. The volunteer said, "Ladies and gentlemen, I am delighted to welcome you to the premiere screening of the filmLove Comes Twice -- written, directed and acted in by Kara Turner. With her is Ed Mellick, one of the founders of the Sundance Enterprises -- the marketing and promotional firm that 'discovered' the film and its cast, and will be releasing the film today to the general market place. Kara do you want to start with a few words."

She passed the microphone to me and I took a deep breath; "First off, thank you all for coming, many of you here only based on the short paragraph in the Festival Program." I waved my copy of the program over my head. "I hope we don't disappoint. Before we start I want to introduce my fellow cast members and our entire production crew -- they're the same people. We did the film with just six of us -- we've added one more since then plus have the benefit of Ed's organization." I gestured to the audience on my left where the other six of our group sat with Jim Bullock. I gestured for them to rise and they did to hesitant applause.

I continued, "This film resulted from economic necessity. Many people get into acting, writing and films because it has always been their passion. We all had that passion but worked in other jobs not related to entertainment. We got into the industry with this film because most of us were out of work, about to lose our homes and didn't know where our next meal might come from. In hindsight, we jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire I think we're in it to stay. Anyway, thank you for coming and enjoy. We'll be here for the question and answer period after the movie."

I passed the microphone to Ed; "I add my thanks to Kara's, only I promise you'll enjoy this film. I am not part of the cast or production crew. For my partners and me this is an investment that we think is a sure thing. We await your vote, however."

Ed gestured to me and then to the rest of our group in the audience; "What is truly amazing when you watch this movie is that this sensitive and erotic film was done on a shoestring. Remember as you watch and pick up the subtleties of lighting, sound, acting, and staging, that in making this movie the small company that did it only had a simple video camera, rooms of the cast's homes and a few local coffee houses, and the free software that came with a simple MacIntosh computer." Ed paused and said, "Now for the film. See you for Q&A after it's over."

The three of us moved off the stage as the lights dimmed. We took our seats with the others. I latched tightly onto Carl's arm. He whispered to me about what a good job I'd done and how professional we all appeared. Those were just the right words I needed to hear. I relaxed a little as the film began to run.

I learned that if I sat a little askew in my seat I could look out and watch a segment of the audience in the center of the auditorium. Everyone watched one scene after the other unfold on the screen with such intensity. In some of the love scenes, I noticed a lot of people lapping their lips with nervous energy. I almost laughed out loud. I briefly wondered what the audience would be doing if this were the 'X' rated version of the film; we'd probably have a theater-wide orgy on our hands.

As the film ended about eighty minutes after it started the audience sat in stunned silence. I accepted this as the norm until Ed, Carl, Nancy and I walked up on stage to sit at a table prepared for us and the Question and Answer part of the afternoon. Then the applause started and in groups of ten or fifteen the entire theater stood to give us a standing ovation. When I expected the clapping and cheering to stop, it didn't; it continued for several minutes and I confess it brought me to a rather teary state after only about thirty seconds. I hugged Carl.

I thought, "Oh, my God, they liked it -- a lot." I noticed that no one left the theater even though our host volunteer had warned that a lot of the attendees would slip out from the film as soon as it ended and added that we should not take offense.

Carl learned forward into one of the microphones at the table, "Thank you. Thank you so much." The applause continued.

Our Festival volunteer stood and came to the front of the stage and held her hands up to try to silence the audience. After thirty seconds the din finally started to diminish.

Eventually, Carl said into his microphone again, "Thank you. Thank you all. You can't imagine what your reception of this film means to all of us." He turned to me and asked, "Kara?" but I shook my head; I was too choked up to talk. I motioned to Nancy.

"Hi!" Nancy said in a broken voice as the audience settled down. "I'm Nancy Reynolds, part of the cast and for this film. I also helped as the set manager -- worrying about silly things like the placement of our props from scene to scene. I want to just say 'thank you' for your warm reception. I have tears in my eyes ... and I can't say too much now." She leaned back and gestured to Ed.

Ed proved the showman of the group. He asked the audience, "Did the film disappoint?"

A loud chorus of "No, Bravo, Encore, More -- more, and Wonderful" erupted from the audience again. Gradually the new clamor declined as Ed held his hand up. I blushed.

Ed finally said, "I'll moderate the panel for now. Do you have questions?" He looked out over the audience and picked a person, "Yes, the lady in the blue sweater."

"Am I correct that you have another film also entered in the Festival? Tomorrow afternoon?"

Ed responded, a fact I took with relief as I gathered my wits, "Yes. The film,Trial and Error, will be shown at the Park City Plaza Auditorium down the street in the three o'clock timeslot tomorrow. The same independent company with the addition of Ally Donovan made that film." He turned to the rest of our group and asked Ally to stand; she stood and waved to modest applause again. "We think both films are noteworthy and apparently the Festival staff did also to have put both films on the docket, although in different categories." He paused and invited another question.

A man stood and said, "I must congratulate you on such an outstanding film. I too am almost too choked up to speak after your moving film. I must ask as I wondered throughout the film if there isn't an 'X' rated version of this film somewhere. It begs for further erotic release."

We'd expected this question and Carl responded; "Yes. In fact we thought so little of our initial efforts that we started more with the idea of an adult film than the serious drama that we ended with. We all thank Ed Mellick and Jim Bullock of Sundance Enterprises for turning us in a new direction. We're glad they saw the potential we had for making entertainment."

Brad Pitt stood and took the microphone from the volunteer. He said, "I want to add my thanks to that of the rest of this audience for your great film. It really is one of the finest films I've ever seen. I have a simple question: 'What did you spend to make this movie?'" He paused and remained standing.

This time I leaned into the microphone on the table, "I think when you include lunches, electricity, coffee and miscellaneous expenses that we spent about $1,280. We kept it pretty lean."

Pitt said, "I'll say. The last film I made blew through a budget of $142 million and after a year I think we just broke even." The audience laughed. "This film has more dramatic impact and this indie film group more potential than anything I've seen since I started in this business as a kid. My congratulations go out to your fine effort and I look forward to seeing your second film tomorrow as well as meeting you all personally." The audience broke into applause again as he sat down.

Ed asked, "More questions?" Several hands went' up. The questions were simple and concerned options in the plot and what motivations the characters had in the film. After about fifteen minutes the volunteer host from the Festival stood and thanked everyone for attending and ended the Q&A session.

As we stood and prepared to walk down from the stage, Jim ran up and grabbed my hand; "Come with me! Quick! I've got you an interview with Access Hollywood -- the TV show. This will be great."

Jim led me out a side door into a hallway of the theater and up to a young man in a sport coat with his back to us talking to his cameraman. Jim tapped the man on the shoulder and Billy Bush of Access Hollywood turned around with a big smile for me. "Kara, nice to meet you. I'm Billy."

"And I'm flattered and honored to meet you," I said. "I am a big fan of your show and your reporting on the entertainment industry."

Billy said, "Thanks. Jim said you'd have a few minutes for us. Is this OK?" I nodded. "I just watchedLove Comes Twice and I'd love to interview you about the movie, your plans and a little about yourself."

"Just me or do you want the rest of the crew?" I asked just as Ed and the others came down the hallway of the theater we were in.

"Just you for now but they can hang around and watch," he replied.

"We wanted to get you in front of the poster forLove Comes Twice -- it's down the hall." Billy pointed and we all shifted down the hallway about fifty feet. I'd never seen the poster for the movie, yet it impressed and inspired. Jim, Ed or someone had done an extraordinary job. I gave Jim thumbs up and pointed to the poster. He smiled.

The cameraman positioned us so there wasn't any glare from the background and so that the poster showed between Billy and me. The light on the camera went on and he said, "Just give me about thirty seconds of conversation for a sound check."

Billy asked me when we'd arrived in Park City and where we were staying. I replied and raved about the lovely house we'd rented. The cameraman interrupted us and said, "Ready when you guys are."

Billy turned to me and asked, "Are you ready to begin? I'm going to ask you questions about the movie and your independent company first, then some questions about making the film, and lastly about your second movie --Trial and Error, and then Jim mentioned that you had a third film just about completed calledLove Strokes."

I nodded acceptance of his outline and we began with an introduction and a few simple questions aboutLove Comes Twice. Then he surprised me with a question as he bored in on our sensitive issues.

Billy asked, "In the movie that there were a lot of intimate scenes in the filming. How did you manage to get through all that? Did you or your husband have any qualms about the filming, particularly the love scenes?"

I barely paused since this question had been one we'd all rehearsed the answer to in one way or another. I said, "Our entire cast is like a big and close-knit family. None of us had trouble with the love scenes since we were always with our close friends. I might add that what we did have trouble with were the scenes at the local coffee shop; we kept forgetting our lines and could have probably put together a pretty good gag reel just from the few days we spent filming there."

Billy accepted that answer and drilled in again, "My understanding is that there has been an 'X' rated version of this film as well as the two others you've done. Would you care to comment?"

I responded with a level and professional voice, "Yes. As we commented before the Festival audience, we were and are pulling ourselves out of a financial hole. The idea for an adult films happened when some of us were literally down to our last dollar -- we would have done about anything just to eat. Instead we took what little we had and started a movie -- that turned out pretty well, if I say so myself. The initial proceeds from the adult films saved us and got us recognized by Sundance Enterprises -- Jim Bullock and Ed Mellick's company. I'd say things are working pretty well. The route to acceptance may be a little rocky but we're on a solid path now I think."

Billy again nodded regarding the answer. He asked about the other two films. I deferred to Ally on hisLove Strokes' questions, explaining how we'd shifted roles to do her film. He seemed impressed at how flexible we were and asked her to step up and join us. Jim had a brief aside with her as she touched up her makeup. The clip where she responded to his question was made.

Pretty soon, Billy asked all of us to step in front of the camera with him. He told all to smile and give a big 'Access Hollywood' cheer for the TV audience. We did. He then ended the interview, holding me back so the camera man could do some shots over my shoulder looking at Billy as he nodded and re-asked a couple of the questions. We'd learned about re-shooting with one camera in each of our films. I knew it would all look smoother after editing.

As we bid goodbye toAccess Hollywood team, Ed told us we should all follow him to a cocktail party being hosted byPeople magazine. He led us out of the theater and down the street. As we walked, I commented to Carl how drained I felt with the screening and interview. I really wanted that first glass of wine to help calm my nerves. He held me as we walked along. "You did great in that interview. I'm glad you did it; you were so smooth." His words helped boost my energy again and I felt better about the afternoon.

ThePeople magazine reception lit up an entire restaurant. A searchlight truck in front of the place called attention to the event. Guests were arriving from every direction. As we went in to the foyer of the restaurant, several hatcheck girls took our coats and scarves and gave us little plastic tags that identified which hangers things were on.

Ed led us into the glittering and spectacular main restaurant. Movie posters had been put on every wall for the many films playing at the Festival -- even ours. The center of the room held three canoes at table level: one of shrimp, another of raw oysters, and a third full of oyster's Rockefeller. Other chilled hors d'ouvres filled in around the canoes. Well-dressed waiters and waitresses circulated passing out warm treats that weren't on the tables or taking and filling drink orders.

As we stood in the doorway a young waiter took our drink orders and disappeared. I wondered how he would find us, but a few minutes later he delivered.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,977 Followers