The Lust Boat Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey was also fighting renewed pleasure from the less powerful vibrator on her own clit. She was able to push the orgasm away.

Eva was not so lucky. No one could resist such an intense stimulus for long. She shrieked and shook at the waves of sensation, far more pain than pleasure, that gripped her. Her cunt throbbed around the punishment device.

The spasms of her ass around Henry's cock almost sent him over the edge. His breath hissed through his teeth as he fought for control. He dropped the vibrator. It buzzed away against the floor until Jeanne retrieved it.

Gradually, Henry came back from the brink. Eva lay limp and panting beneath him. Lacey still knelt in front of her, the butterfly vibe dormant again.

Henry pulled back and thrust into Eva's ass quickly, with a brutal disregard for her comfort. The vibe buzzed briefly against Lacey's clit, paralleling the quick thrust. Eva's breath was pushed out of her, stirring Lacey's hair. The women's faces were so close together they could have kissed.

Henry began thrusting ruthlessly, raping Eva's ass with as little concern as if he were using a toy. Intermittant vibration assaulted Lacey's clit from the remote-controlled vibe, and she found herself rocking her hips in time to Henry's thrusts.

Eva was watching her even as Henry pounded her asshole. Lacey blushed, but she couldn't keep her hips still. "I'm sorry," she whispered to those accusing dark eyes. God, she needed to come. What if Henry came before she did, and she was left stranded with this pounding ache in her crotch? She wanted to touch herself, to stroke herself to the fullfilment she craved, but Eva was pinning her arms even as she pinned Eva's.

*Eva. Oh, this is so wrong! I can't be getting off on this.* But she was. And she came with blinding intensity just seconds before Henry's orgasm. The pleasure in her cunt swelled to engulf her, over and over. Afterwards, she couldn't tell if her tears were from pleasure or shame.

Lacey was allowed to stay kneeling by the low table as she recovered. Eva was hosed off, then prepped for the rest of her punishment. Debbie announced that her disobedient slave would be confined to a sensory deprivation tank, cut off from everything except the pain and pleasure delivered at random intervals by a device strapped to her genitals. Debbie didn't say how long Eva would be left alone in the dark silence, but Lacey shuddered as she saw an IV port being inserted in the restrained woman. It would be at least long enough to require intravenous fluids.

Lacey tried to catch Eva's eye as she was dragged away-- to apologize, to offer encouragement, she wasn't exactly sure-- but Eva looked pointedly away.

12