The Lust Demon

Story Info
Family moves to town controlled by dark forces.
4.3k words
4.43
42.1k
20
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria Neagle woke up bright and early in the morning feeling incredibly wonderful. And why not? Her and her husband lived a brand new town where everybody was nice to them and they owned their own house for the first time. Twenty years ago, Rick, her husband, had promised her that one day they would own their own house, and after all these years the promise was made real.

The town of Willow Heavens was small, there were about six hundred people in the town, all of them welcomed them in with open arms. The town had no major stores like Jewel or Target or Best Buy or even a Blockbuster, but the small privately owned businesses would be just as good, she supposed. Victoria couldn't believe how lucky they were. Her two kids, James and Charity seemed to like the town too. James was eighteen and Charity was nine- teen. Both would be on their own soon. Victoria feared the day her children would both be gone, but until that day came she took advantage of every opportunity.

Victoria looked at their radio and saw that it was 6:00 AM. It was Saturday and since they were settled in and there were no chores to be done, today would be the day they all explored the town. Her body was tingling with excitement. She was feeling more than excited as matter of fact, she was getting horny. She began sliding her fingers into her wet pussy. Victoria slept in the nude, always has. She couldn't believe how quickly her excitement and had turned into lust. She was slipping three fingers into her desperate pussy. Massaging her breasts with her other hand. All the while her husband snored peacefully.

After masturbating for about ten minutes she realized her lust wasn't going away. Victoria had never been this horny in her life. She didn't know what came over her. She quietly crept out of bed and locked the bedroom door. She walked back to the bed and gently removed the sheet from Rick's body. Morning light was coming from the window and she could see a small bulge in Rick's underwear. She sat down on the bed next to her husband and began to play with the bulge through his underwear and while her hands did that, her mouth kissed his muscular chest and worked her lips and tongue down to the sweet spot.

He was still asleep, but she'd gotten his cock nice and hard. She stared down the eight inch beauty with her lustful eyes. She was so horny her mouth was actually watering. She gently pulled off his underwear and touched the hard flesh of his cock with her hands. She stroked nice and slow with both hands. Her pussy was still wet. Her body was going out of control with lust. She was full of the lust that she was little afraid. She'd never been this out of control. Her body was going out of control and she couldn't stop shaking.

She took one hand away from his cock and slid inside of her aching pussy. She finger fucked herself until her hand cramped and even then she couldn't stop. Then she took her husband's cock down her throat. From there she sucked him off the best she could. After twenty years of marriage, she'd only given her husband several blow jobs, this was first in five years, and the blow job from years ago only lasted about a minute. But she found herself spitting a massive amount of saliva on his cock, stroking it into hard flesh with her hand and taking back down her throat. She sucked for five minutes, taking the entire eight inches down her throat and choked, almost started puking before the oral sensation finally woke him up.

"What's going-"

But nothing else came out. She felt his touch on breasts and at the back of her head, urging her to go faster. And she obeyed him. Her head bobbed up and down faster. She was laying between his legs and Rick was in a sitting position.

He wasn't a stupid man. He didn't ask his wife what has come over her because he knew she would stop. He liked it too much for her to stop. It's been a long time since she'd gone to work on his cock and it felt damn good to get some head, or as his father called it, oral appreciation. Rick just let the words hang in his mind and disappear into nothingness. Then he began pumping his cock into his wife's mouth. He couldn't believe it. He was fucking his wife's mouth. She's never gone this far. He ran his finger through her pretty red hair and moved his hips faster.

Victoria stopped sucking so that her husband could fuck her mouth. She felt dirty and she liked it. Her husband's eyes were filled with lust, lust she'd never seen in his eyes before. It was the work of her mouth, she thought lustfully. She was matching him stroke for stroke after that.

This is the longest blowjob she'd given a man since her prom. And that was so long ago she did not even want to think about it. The lust inside of her was growing rapidly. She wanted more. Her heart was beating faster and faster. Her husband was hardly able to identify her. She slobbering all over his cock like a cheap whore and they both loved the experience. She felt stroked the bottom of his cock while she sucked faster. The pre-cum was oozing out of his cock. She saw it drool out of her mouth every time she took his cock out of her mouth. The site turned her on every more.

"Oh yes," her husband whispered. "Suck me, suck me like never before." He was laying down again. She was between his legs bobbing her head like the lust driven whore she'd become they past fifteen minutes.

Then without warning her legs slipped and fell off the bed. The moment the cock was out of her mouth she felt lost and confused. She felt the need for it. She found herself sucking air. Rick was at the edge of the bed in moments looking down at her.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Fine," she said. Her voice was weak.

Rick sat down on the bed, his feet touching the floor near open hands, his cock pointing in the air. The lust took over. She need his cock in her mouth. She got back to her knees and went back to work like she'd never fallen. Speeding or slowing the pace every fifteen seconds.

"Damn your hot today. Must be the water." He ran his fingers through her hair again and looked down at his wife. His cock being sucked in and out of her greedy little mouth. He hadn't felt this good since Sasha Tomszack gave him blow job in the girl's bathroom back in high school days. He was on top of the world. Moving to Willow Heavens was the smartest thing they ever did. And knew without a shadow of a doubt as his licked his shaft from top to bottom with her slimy tongue.

The tightening of his balls came without warning. He didn't cum immediately though. His wife slowed down, she knew he was about to cum. She looked up at him, that pretty face, that Julia Roberts style chin and her sensational hazel eyes and those nice little lips of hers. He looked at her like he never looked at her before. His cock throbbing on her parted lower lip. The sensation went away and yet his life was looking deep into his eyes. She was playing with her breasts and licking her lips.

"I love you," she said. And though she meant the words, it wasn't her doing the talking, not really anyway, it was the lust. But the lust was apart of her and she went along with every word. She saw her husband was about to talk so she silenced him by putting her finger over her lips. "I love you a lot, Rick. This is the greatest thing that ever happened to us." She talked in a whisper so her kids wouldn't hear what she was saying or what she was about to say. "I know I haven't always been there for you, you know, sexually. And I know you have wanted me to do this for a long time." She began stroking his cock with both hands, and gave the head of his cock a small kiss. "Rick, I want you to cum in my mouth."

The words only surprised him a little. He said okay and immediately she was sucking the cum out of his cock. He'd asked her so many times for this and she'd always told him it was disgusting. But he didn't care what changed her mind either. It was going to happen. He felt his balls tightening up. He felt the semen traveling through his balls and moving up to the promise land.

"Your wish comes true," he said quickly. He was talking faster now. "Oh damn, I'm gonna cum, baby. I can't believe I'm gonna cum in your mouth." He looked at her pretty face and wide open mouth. His body was now overcome with the same lust his wife had been feeling for quite some time. She jerked his cock in front of her face. His cock was aimed right at her mouth.

Victoria looked at his cock as she stroked. The lust in her was doing all the talking, but the though of slurping some cum didn't sicken her as it usually did. It made her feel tingly.

Bang!

As it usually did, the semen fired from the cock without warning. Victoria's hazel eyes widened as her husband ejaculated a monster jet of cum into her mouth. The second and their jet hit her cheek, the fourth jet landed at the bridge of her nose. Rick placed his cock in his wife's mouth and shot the rest of the load down her throat. He'd never cum so much. When he took his cock out of Victoria's mouth she hadn't yet swallowed. He couldn't believe all the semen stored in her mouth and between her white teeth. Her tongue was white now and so were her cheek walls.

She closed her mouth, smiled, and gulped twice real hard. She opened her mouth and all the cum was gone. "Um, um, good," she said. The powerful lust was leaving her and him. Rick admired the breath taking view of his wife's face, the cum he had shot her cheek and at the bridge of her nose. It was a beautiful site this early in the morning. The cum was dripping down her cheeks and falling upon her beautiful breasts.

She smiled for him. It made the whole scene look greater. This would make a great post card, he thought jokingly.

They cleaned up and went downstairs.

***

There was a great power in this town and James Neagle could feel it all over. The power wasn't anything evil, evil, but it was evil enough. James knew this evil to be lust. One of the seven deadly sins. For some reason this town had an atmosphere filled with lust. He knew it contaminated every citizen her. All his life he'd thought lust was the coolest of the deadly sins, but seeing and feeling it up close frightened him. The moment he set foot in this town he knew it. There was lust everywhere. The town's residents were all slaves of the lust demon, all apart of an all day porn show, where demons in heaven watched with their privates hanging down their legs.

He stared at his mother and father and looking into their eyes he knew the lust demon was slowly taking their souls. James was a very special man. He had a power. He could feel certain things. And he could get into someone's mind and see their past. He never saw the future though. He looked into his mother's passed. This morning was the destination. What had happened...

...He saw his mother between his father's likes sucking his father's long penis like a savage. And as it unfolded before his eyes he saw every detail and felt every emotion. It was like watching a porno with an extra, unwanted side affect. He felt the lust in his mother's heart. It was there. It was feeding on her. Making her a slave. His father was not sucked as deep, but he was becoming. He saw his father shoot a giant load of semen into his mother's mouth and...

...He could watch no more. This power was curse. He felt like a spy. He couldn't believe he'd seen so much. He should have looked away the second he saw what was happening. But he hadn't. This was bad. The powerful lust, this lust demon was working its magic on him. He felt his penis. It was hard like a rock. He almost screamed, but he contained it. He continued to eat his pancakes.

His sister didn't like pancakes. Charity didn't like much of anything anymore. She picked at her oatmeal. There were strawberries in her oatmeal and that was all she really ate. He looked into her mind to see if she was being attacked by the lust demon. He saw...

...Charity was in her bedroom. It was late. Three in the morning. She was in the dark but the light from the moon allowed him to see her. She pulled a stack of magazines out from under her bed. She took something else out too. A flashlight. She turned it on. There were seven magazines in all. Most of them were dirty magazines. She turned a page were a black man with a giant cock was fucking a petite Asian doggie style up the ass. Suddenly her pink panties were sliding down to her ankles. She removed something else from under her bed. It was giant black dildo. About ten inches, two inches wide. The size of the one in the porn magazine. She turned the page. There was another sex picture. It was of a girl with giant breasts wearing a cowboy hat. The girl was riding a big cock like a cowgirl. Charity slid the dildo into her pussy. She paced it very slow and already she was moaning. The dildo vibrated James could now see. She kept turning the pages. After each page she became hotter and hornier. James could feel her lust. Feel the lust in her room. She let out of much louder moan, one that might have been heard, but she didn't stop. She put hand over her mouth and masturbated harder. She took another dildo, this one white, from under her bed. She put it in her mouth and began sucking on it. She was no longer turning the pages of the magazine...

...James snapped back into reality. He penis was rock solid. He could barely eat his pancakes. With his great powers, he realized he was more at risk than anyone else in the house. The lust could use his powers against him. To make a willing slave like all the other residents of Willow Heavens.

He stopped eating and went to the front room to watch some television. His family hadn't noticed him go. He was watching some kid's cartoon. He watched because a cartoon would not turn him on. But there came a commercial. In the commercial there was lovely young blonde girl talking about some great shampoo. She wasn't a celebrity, but she was quite beautiful. With her nice lips, her big brown eyes, her mango sized breasts and he even saw a firm ass on this chick.

He realized the lust demon was fucking with him, but it was too late. James had the power. He did not have to be next to person to look in to them. He just had to see their faces. He looked into the shampoo girl like he did his parents and his sister...

...Her name Was Claire Timmons and she loved her parents and her family and everything. She was nineteen years old and went to acting school. She wasn't talented but her looks gave her what she needed. And her talent for other things helped her out as well. She was on her knees giving some guy, a producer James though, a nice blow job. She was quite skilled as a matter of fact, she'd learned it all from her mother. The two of them went clubbing together and usual found a group of guys to satisfy at some trashy hotel. Claire's father had slobbered all over her pussy before she left the house that day. She sucked the producer and thought of her father. The producer was taking her anally now, on his desk, with discarded forms all over the place. Claire moaned and moaned and told him to it harder and faster. She wasn't faking it either. The producer had a big one, a big fake one that penetrated Claire's ass. He pumped it in and out of her waiting butthole thinking of his own wife and kids at home. James saw into both of their minds. Hitting what was like a fast forward button in his mind, the image moved.

Claire was hanging in the air being held by the producer's mighty arms. Her titties were flapping in the air and the pleasure she felt caused by his giant fake cock ramming in and out of her pussy caused her to orgasm multiple times. The scene continued. The producer coming deep inside the student actress's young cunt. The producer said she got the part and told to get out of his office before his wife came by with the kids and his lunch. She left and did get the part. She was finished with commercial after ten takes. During the shower scene in the commercial she was actually naked. That was the scene the crew of fifteen men wanted to do. They helped her out of the shower, but her clothes were missing. One of the men informs her that they want satisfaction. And that they all deserved it from the young actress. Claire was a little scared. But when the director of the commercial granted more commercials if she obeyed to the commands of the fifteen men. All of a sudden her attention was all theirs...

...His mom called him from the kitchen.

"What mom?" he asked.

"Just checking up on you is all."

He tried to stay away from the conclusion of the vision, but the lust demon had him in a strong grip. He was back in the vision...

...The director says the men don't want sex, they don't even want a blowjobs. What they want to do is a sexual custom called bukkake. It is where men stand in a line and one by one cum on a girl's face. The custom originated in Japan, but since neither of the men really knew much about it, and Claire was hearing about for the first time, so all James knew is what he heard. So he watched the men circle around the pretty teen. They were all stroking their cocks of all shapes and sizes. The director came first, shooting a massive load all over Claire's face. Especially the forehead. A second game a shot stream after stream on the same location, only a few of his shots landed in her blonde hair. The third guy came in her mouth, but the guy informed her to spit out. So Claire did and the cum dripped down her chin and to her tits. She loved the men cumming on her face. She felt so in control. She'd never seen so much semen. The seventh guy came without warning and covered left eye, then her right.

Two men came almost at the same time and slowly Claire's facial features were disappearing under a mass a white semen. The men came on her breasts and on her throat too. Some went twice. Claire's face was gone, replaced by a blob of cum. Her face felt heavy. She was no longer able to tell when somebody was cumming. The director put his cock in her ear and shot his third load of the evening. Claire was shocked as the cum squished in her air. Another guy shot up her nostril and that was even weirder. When the men were done with her she was completely cum covered. When she saw herself in the mirror she couldn't believe her eyes. While she looked at the cum that was now her body a man snuck up from behind her and took her up the ass. The man had a fresh dick and he fucked he sweet ass while they stared at each other in the mirror. The man was the producer. He came deep in her ass after doing her good for about ten minutes. The men had taped the session secretly and planned to sell the tape if Claire ever became famous. She was not the only actress this had happened, and James couldn't believe all the famous ladies who had gone through the acts Claire had went through...

...James ended the vision there. His underwear were soaked with a massive amount of semen. He'd cum in his pants. The lust demon had him. It had him good. He could feel the lust demon laughing somewhere distant. He went upstairs to change, the young student actress Claire on his mind still. It seemed that sometimes the whole world was being run by a lust demon.

***

Charity was in the shower, dreaming, thinking about men of all shapes and sizes. Lusting over them. Wanted to feel their penises deep inside of her. Back at home, before they moved to the town of Willow Heavens, she never thought of sex like this. She was nineteen and only had sex twice. Both times with Bobby Phillip back in high school.

Charity was a lot like her mother. She never liked sex much. She especially hated the dirtier things sex led too. But now Charity felt like a new woman. Her lust was stronger. She couldn't identify why, but she was hornier. She was always thinking about sex. And last night, while she was masturbating with two dildos that she found under the bed, she thought of her brother...and her father. She was sucking her brother's tool and her father was fucking her sweet tight pussy. And in the end her father would cum deep inside of her and her brother would blow his gooey loud deep into her mouth where she would savor before swollowing his luscious loud.

12