The Lust Demon Ch. 3

Story Info
Charity discovers that three guys are better than one.
3.5k words
4.43
29.6k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James was pacing around house. He'd been doing it since he came home. This was the day of his young life and things were only bound to get worse from her. Things were looking bad.

The lust demon was out there. He could feel the demon's presence. It was turning his mother, his father, his sister all into defenseless sex slaves and even James was slowly becoming possessed.

He recalled being trapped by the building. His mother in his bony arms against the hardness of the brick structure. She was feeling him through his pants. She intended to take him right there in the alley, exposing herself to the whole town and she didn't care. The lust was brainwashing her. He just had to save his family before it was to late.

He walked to the window to make sure nobody was outside. He didn't trust any resident in Willow Heavens. They were all mindless sex slaves. There was no way to help them. There was still some hope for his family. Or was that wishful thinking?

His mind recalled what he had seen early in the morning. What had gotten out of their minds. His mother going down on his father, sucking him like she'd never dared do before, his sister looking at those porn magazines and masturbating with two large dildos. These could have normal acts. And he felt ashamed about using his powers to spy at their privacy, but he was glad he'd spied. His family was being overtaken by the lust that soaked in the atmosphere of this town.

James also had his run-ins with the power. He had gotten inside the memories of the shampoo girl, a simple beauty on the television who had done sexual favors to become a commercial actress. He had wanted to look, it was just a simple thought, but the lust had wrestled him into submission and he did watch the shampoo girl, Claire. He'd lost a battle and won another. Now he must win the war.

The front room of this house was big and made his head feel dizzy. He felt there were spies at every corner waiting for him to make a mistake. So he paced and paced, but he also thought.

The idea came from nowhere in particular. It was not there one second and in the next it was the smartest thing he'd been considering all day. He was going to use his computer to do some research on Willow Heavens.

He ran upstairs to his bedroom and turned on the computer. Seconds later he was logged on to the Internet. He searched high and low for anything useful, but there was no information about the town. It was like it never existed. Perhaps this was a fantasy town and the lust demon suckered people into moving here? Maybe they were all dead and in hell? James disagreed with both theories. Somewhere on the Internet was information about this crazy little shithole.

He typed on the screen. He tried everything else, this was his last resort. Towns had there own websites he just didn't know if towns as small as this, population 604, had them. James waited for the computer to find the hopeful site. And was astonished when the screen went black and letter appeared on top of the screen. The letters were: WELCOME TO THE BEST AMATEUR PORN SITE ON THE INTERNET. YOU HAVE LOGGED ONTO WILLOW HEAVENS.

James was proud of his small achievement. He used the mouse to move the screen down. What he saw at the bottom of the page was the word: ENTER HERE IF OVER 18, EXIT HERE IF UNDER, BUT PLEASE COME BACK WHEN YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH.

James clicked on the ENTER HERE and the screen turned black again. The download was faster then the last time. On this page were two simple options: THE WOMEN OF WILLOW HEAVENS or THE MEN OF WILLOW HEAVENS. He thought long and hard about which to pick and for the sake of his manhood he selected the women. What came up after he clicked on the icon amazed him. There was a list of three hundred and two names, all of them lady names. Above the list was the words: click a name. So he guided his mouse and clicked the first name on the list. Lindsey Abbott.

The screen went black again and soon James was taken to the picture of a beautiful young woman. He naked body took up the whole screen. He recognized the lady from town. His dad had gone into her bar and he'd...

...James looked at what went down in the bar. He saw the young lady sucking on the red lollipop while his dad took her hard up the ass...

...He dared to look at no more. These powers, as helpful as they were in this situation, were a terrible curse. He could even bold enough say, God was playing a prank on him, giving these powers to him. God was probably laughing at him in heaven-

He used his mouse to view the page further. Below the picture were several options. There were letters above the optins; they read: Pic one of the following pleasures. James carefully read each option. MOVIES, SOFTCORE PICS, HARDCORE PICS, CUMSHOT PICS, SEX SERIES PICS, TRUE STORIES and LIVE ACTION MOVIES. James picked the last one. The screen went black yet again and didn't appear again for two minutes. Then he saw Lindsey. The image took the whole screen. She was in the bar sucking a lolli-pop. She was dipping the lolli-pop into a big cup of beer. She was wearing her skirt but not her shirt. Her nipples were exposed and James could see them clearly.

He couldn't believe. Not even his powers had seen this much. This was one giant porno world. All the residents were fucking each other and the rest of the world had access. It reminded James of the movie, The Truman Show, only the porno version. The lust demon had gone beyond pornos and street whores and sex stories and the Internet that was now filled with porn. He'd gone and done something far more demonic. He created an entire town of live pornography. It was the town's only function. Every single movement was being watched and viewed by people around the worlds. And now his family was next on the list.

James exited from Lindsey's page and viewed the list. He was looking for it and hoping he didn't find it. But there they were. Their names. Charity Neagle and Victoria Neagle. His mother and sister were on the list. He clicked his sister's name. A minute later a huge picture of her naked body came on the screen. He used the mouse to go down. He viewed each option one by one. On the SOFTCORE option he discovered to sets of picks. One was her in her bedroom, masturbating with the two dildos. There were about fifty pictures. The other was her in the shower, also masturbating. There were about fifteen picks of this one. The MOVIES section showed movies of both these events. The movies were untitled, simply reading, 'Charity masturbating in her room' and 'Charity fingering herself in the shower'. The rest were blanks. Until he arrived to LIVE ACTION MOVIES. There he saw Charity, sitting alone on the bed. Her clothes were on and the three men she'd disappeared with earlier in the morning were gone.

James sat back and watched. Hoping nothing went down. He loved his sister and feared what might happen to her. He didn't want her to become lust driven sex slave.

"Fight them," he whispered to the screen.

***

Charity continued to sit on the bed. She left with these guys because they all seemed so damn attractive. But now she was having second thoughts and was feeling sad. The men had taken her away and left her to sit on the bed alone.

She felt watched too. Like something was looking at her from...where? There was nowhere to hide. There was only a bed in this room. No closet, no windows. Just a door, a wall, a floor and a bed. But still, the feeling remained.

She thought happy thoughts to pass the time. She thought school, her old friends, her family. The thoughts of her family triggered the lust. Soon she was lusting over her brother and father again. It felt so sick, so wrong, so great. She was getting all wet down there. Her cotton panties felt damp. She blushed with mild embarassment. No one could see her, thank God for small favors.

The door opened then. At first nobody entered the room. Charity watched the empty doorway for what seemed like an eternity. She was thinking about ghosts and goblins and sloppy penises all at once. She felt so scared and still so horny. She wanted those guys, her father, anybody. She just needed some attention.

The three guys walked, one behind the other. They said nothing, just surrounded on the bed. Two sat next to her and the other was massaging her back. All the tension and confusion was lifted away.

"I thought you guys left me," she said.

"We'd never do that. By the why, my name is Lee." It was the man massaging her back that talked. "To your left is Craig and to right is Lenny."

"I'm Charity."

"A lovely name it is," Lee said. His hands felt so good rubbing her back the way he way. She felt bound only by her tight jeans and her plain white shirt. It was the lust. The same lust from her room and the shower. It had her again.

Craig was starting to play with her pussy through her tight jeans. Lenny sucking her nipples through the shirt. Her breathing became heavier.

This was so completely wrong, Charity thought. In another life, before Willow Heavens, she wouldn't even have thought of doing anything like this. But she doing it now. She was acting like a slut and to prove her worth she was going to fuck three guys at once. The girl who'd only had sex twice in her life was going to the extreme.

Her shirt and bra were removed slowly. Lenny was sucking on her nipples, grasping his small breasts in his hands.

"Do you like it," Lee asked her.

She struggled to find words. "It feels so good." Her pants were being pulled down her legs. Lenny was now fingering her through her panties. She felt one last rebellion build up in her. She was about to tell all these guys to take back home. She didn't want to be a slut. This was all wrong. But then the lust came back stronger. And it occured to her lust and slut used the same damn letters. It was okay to give into the lust and become a slut. Nothing bad at all.

Craig pulled down her panties and fingered her bare, soaked pussy before sticking his tongue into her cunt hole and swirling it around. Lee remained massaging her naked back. Lenny was sucking her nipples at a faster, more hungry pace. Charity just relaxed and let the pleasure come out.

They lied her on the bed and undressed for her. They were all nice and long. Each cock was about eight inches long and nice and thick and clean. Their bodies were hard and muscular. The man came on the bed and Lee lifted her into a sitting position. Craig went back twirling his tongue around in her pussy. He ate her out and was doing an excellent job. Lee and Lenny were standing at both sides of her, their cocks aimed at her face. She knew what they wanted. She took both cocks in her hand and stroked them both in her hands.

She took Lee's cock into her mouth and sucked nice and long, taking to the back of her throat. This was her first time and was amazed how good she was for her first try. It was the lust that gave her the talent though.

Charity spit out the cock and began sucking off Lenny, while jerking Lee's wet cock in her hand. She looked at Craig while doing this, her eyes filled with passion. She greedily sucked one cock after another, taking them deep into her mouth, using her tongue to massage the hardness, then went to the next cock. She tasted the pre-cum from both cocks and didn't mind at all. Both men tasted so good in her mouth she never wanted it to end.

She felt Craig sliding his fingers into her cunt. He moved him in and out slowly. He lifted her legs into the parted them. She felt his hands on her ankles. Then she wondered how could he finger her pussy and hold her ankles at the same time. She glanced at him, and saw not fingers, but his cock sinking into her pussy. Rocked gently in and out of her, using her pussy to give both of them pleasure. She sped her own pace on the men. She allowed each guy to take turns fucking her face. She felt soft blows from the men's hard stomachs as her nose was always in the way. Her nostrils caught pubic and almost made her sneeze. Their pre-cum was drooling out her mouth and down her Julia Roberts like chin, the same chin her mother had.

"You give us great oral satisfaction," Lee spoke with a little lust. She noticed the robot quality of his voice for the first time. It scared and at the same time it turned her on even more.

She stopped them from fucking her mouth to tell them she loved the taste of their cocks. Her words sounded gagged. She was at loss of breath.

The men changed positions. Lee went betwee her teen legs and began pounding her pussy with his beautiful cock. She let Craig fuck her mouth for three long minutes and tasted her own cunt juices combined with his tasty pre-cum. She looked up into her gray eyes and gave him a wink. His pace went faster and Charity decided match him.

Lenny was back sucking her breasts from a moment. He seemed to love her tiny breasts. His tongue flickered at her nipples. Finally he got back up. Charity treated them both when she saw his cock. She took Lenny's cock in her mouth and urged Craig to shove cock into her mouth too. Her mouth was small but she managed both of them. It was a tight squeeze. Her mouth felt crammed. She moved her head back and forth and gave a shot sucking both them off, but the end result was they were to big. She spit both out.


A few minutes later Charity found herself riding Lenny's cock. She was impaled on his cock and moving up and down with her body. Fucking the life out of the guy. His legs were pumping too, but not much. She had Craig's cock by the root and was pumping it in her hand and sucking the top of his penis. Lee had disappeared.

"I've never been fucked like this before," she said. She sucked the cock some more. Using her tongue all the way down to Craig's balls. She sucked his testicles into her mouth.

She was taken without warning. And although it felt wrong, it felt so good. She felt Lee's cock slide into her asshole. His cock was wet and made into her virgin asshole inch by inch in slow motion. Charity moaned and moaned and finally Lee has cock all the way in. He began hump in and out of virgin ass, taking it slow. Lenny continued to ram it into her pussy.

Charity felt strange being violated by two men. She felt special. The pleasure was so intense. The lust was in the air. She was breathing it in. And that led to orgasm after orgasm. She counted six. Both men were fucking harder and deeper. She moaned all over Craig's cock.

She looked into his eyes and let out a louder moan of pleasure. "Cum all over my face. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want to feel it on my face." She moaned again and again and again. Craig jerked off in front of her face. His cock was touching her nose he was so close. He let a soft moan and knew it was-

His jerked and fired, catching her right above her lips. Craig came all over Charity's pretty face only taking a few small drops into her mouth. He certainly had painted her face with the stuff though. It felt heavy and smelled good enough. She swollowed the few drops and sucked him clean.

Charity felt Lee's cock sliding out her ass. She saw Lee coming for her, he was in mid-stroke and moaning.

"I'm gonna cum, Charity. Let me cum in your sweet mouth."

"Fill me up," cried out in pleasure. She opened her mouth and took his cock in. The moment his hard flesh touched her tongue he came. She jerked his cum into her mouth. Not a drop wasted. What didn't fly straight down her throat she stored in her mouth. When his cock stopped throbbing she opened her mouth and showed him all the cum. He gave her happy look, then she closed her mouth swollowed his huge load.

By the time she was done with Lee, Lenny was hooting and shouting. He drove his cock deep into her pussy. She was taken by an orgasm he was fucking her so good. He grabbed on to her ass and pounded her pussy onto his cock.

"Cum in her pussy," Lee said. He was still standing on the bed, rubbing Craig's cum into her face with his cock.

They came at the same time. Lenny came deep inside her and she came all over his cock. He fucked her a little more after he drained his load but the guy was all used up.

"It was an honor, my lady."

Charity felt used and tired. She fell asleep on the strange bed the second she hit the pillow. The three men were gone seconds later.

***

James Neagle was sad. His powers could not save his sister from being used like a cheap whore. He sat back and had watched it all from the computer. Now she was asleep. He turned off the computer and cried. He felt ashamed. But he cried.

He was going to lose his family after all.

The lust demon was going to win.

He sat and looked at the black screen, wiping at his wet eyes. Now his sadness was accompanied by anger.

He was going to do something. He wasn't going to lose his family without a fight.

***

Lindsey was sucking on her strawberry lolli-pop when the lust demon entered. He was wearing a new identity, one she'd never seen before. He was blond and more muscled than ever before. And the penis was huge. Nineteen inches long and five inches long. He was oozing massive amounts of semen on the bar floor.

"Lindsey," he said like a whisper.

"Yes my master. What shall I do for you?"

She came to him. She was humble to make his presence and scared that he might rid of her.

In his hands a cup magically appeared. He placed it below his pisshole and let the semen leak into the cup until it was filled. When the cup did fill his semen stopped spilling from the mighty cock.

"Drink," he said like a whisper.

Lindsey greatfully drank her master's semen. Gulping it down like water. His semen tasted like Kool-Aid, her favorite drink as a child.

"It was great master."

He placed a finger between the skirt she was wearing. She was wearing no panties. His long finger explored deep inside of her.

"I need a favor," he said like a whisper. His finger never leaving.

"Anything master. Anything."

"I want you to seduce the new boy. James Neagle. You did his father well, but the boy, the boy is special. I must have him."

He removed his finger from her. He put it in her mouth. She sucked on both his finger and the lolli-pop. When it was done she spoke.

"Anything."

"You must fuck him. He has eluded him so far. I have gotten to him strictly by accident and so far he is still fully operational. Find him and seduce into your cunt."

"Yes master. Anything."

"Good girl," he said.

He vanished into thin air. Lindsey wasn't even close to surprised. She knew what her master could do. Now she had to find this...James. She would obey her master.

She went to the back of the bar and prepared.

Her master had spoken.

And the lust was moving through her body in great waves. She could already taste the boy. She knew she would do to him. It would be the greatest pleasure he ever had.