The Lust Demon Ch. 4

Story Info
Victoria & Rick encounter the town's horny old sheriff.
2.4k words
4.66
28.8k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick and Victoria were sitting on a park bench watching the ducks and swans and the clear blue sky. They'd been at the park for a few hours now and they were the only people there.

The park was built on two acres of land. There were no slides or swings, no basket ball courts or picnic areas, just grass and benches, but there was a swimming pool in the middle of the park. The park was too clean. There was no litter on the ground and the grass was cut perfectly.

Rick had never been to a park like this. The whole town was weird like this park. He saw no children or teenager under eighteen. They seemed to be the only married couple in town. Everyone else lived alone, but were never actually alone. And soft groans of sex could be heard from every house. Still Rick loved the town. And even more, he loved the change the town brought in his wife. His heart beat faster as he thought of his lovely life bobbing her beautiful face between his erect penis, then for the first time her life she let him cum in her pretty mouth. He looked over to his wife and offered her smile. She seemed troubled.

"Is something the matter," he asked.

Victoria was silent for a long time. She didn't know what to tell her husband. How could she tell her husband she'd try to fuck her son? That she'd actually put him against a wall and felt his cock with her own hands? Thank God James had fled. She knew what would have happened if he'd stayed. No matter how bad it sounded, she was going to tell her husband everything. Including the slutty way this lust overtook her body. It was the lust that was causing her to go crazy with desire. These weren't her normal views of life.

"Come hon," he said, "you can tell me."

"I trying to put into words how I feel. I mean it is all so weird."

"Tell me."

"Well it's this town. It's like there's something in the air. I just can't shake it. It may me do what I did in the bedroom. It may me love what I did in the bedroom, and want more."

"And I'll give you all you can handle tonight."

"That's not the point," she said quickly. "I would have never done that any place else. Even the thought of somebody cumming in my mouth or on my face made me gag before I came her. It's like I'm being possessed."

"Possessed. You're talking crazy. You've been playing good girl for so long that your body had to rebel and play bad girl for once."

"But the lust in the air. I know you felt it in the bedroom. It's not normal."

"Sure it was. We had sex. Lust was in the air."

"But this was different. I'm telling you, there is something really wrong with this town. That same lust in our bedroom is in this town's air. I almost..."

"What?" James demanded.

"I was going to fuck James. I wanted him so badly and I couldn't control myself for a second. And you went to that bar-"

"And had a couple of drinks. I admit the waitress was pretty but I never even thought of touching her. As for you, I do believe you've become quite the slut in your mature years."

"How can you say that?"

"You tried to fuck your son. What else can be said about such an act."

They were quiet for a long time. Neither having anything more to say to one another. They just sat and watched the ducks and swans again.

Rick should have been outraged, but he couldn't get a little mad. He didn't care. After what he did with the teen bartender Lindsey who was he to judge his wife's action. There didn't seem to be such a big difference between adultery and incest at the moment. They were both wrong, but nothing had happened between his wife and son. He felt his was not lying about that. But he had committed to his sin, which made him the true bad guy.

"Pardon me," a mysterious voice said.

Rick looked up and saw a tall man with the most facial hair he'd ever seen.

"Can I help you?" Victoria asked.

"Are you the Neagle family?"

"The husband and the wife portion," Rick said. "Do I need to explain which is who."

"I don't care what I kind of sick role playing games you play at night," the hairy faced man said in a heart warming voice. "The name's Leonard Paxton, I'm the law around these parts."

"The law."

"I'm the sheriff and the deputy. Sorry, don't have a badge. In town this small badges aren't required. Hell, I work out of my house. You two married, huh."

"Sure are," Rick said.

"Cool. You two the only married couple in town. I reckon you two have noticed that."

"We have," Victoria said. She offered the sheriff a smile. He gave one right back. "Why is that?"

"Bachelor town," I suppose. "Do you feel it yet?"

"Feel what?" Rick asked.

"The lust. It is awful powerful. I'm fifty years old and it has been around since I was twenty. I don't really know what happened to this town. Do you believe there five porn house and no coffee houses in this town? Three porn theaters but not a single movie theater. Hell there aren't any traffic lights here either. You have the only car in town."

"Now that I think of it," Rick said. "This town is a little weird. The lust thing struck a nerve. We were just discussing it."

The sheriff's face suddenly changed. "The town is run by a demon my friends. He makes people his sex toys. He likes to watch and show us off to the world. We are a sex community."

"Are you joking," Victoria asked. She tried laugh but could manage so much out of her mouth.

"No way," he said. "I saw the two of you in bed this morning. You're quite the cocksucker, miss."

"Hey, buddy," Rick yelled.

"I saw your daughter take quite the fucking over her own," the sheriff said. "Like daughter, like mother, I suppose."

Rick could only look at this sheriff asshole. The man wore his gray suit, his fancy boots and his slick gray hair shined in the sun. His fake teeth were white and sparkling. His eyes looking blue and demanding. Rick wanted knock the guy on his ass. And kick the shit out of him from there.

"Do you have a problem?" Rick asked.

"Not really. I was just complementing the women in your family."

"How do you know about what we did?" Victoria finally asked.

"You broadcasted yourselves unknowingly on the Internet. The whole world has access to every private moment of your life. Don't worry though, soon you won't even care who's watching you. He'll take possession of the lot of you pretty soon."

"Who's he?" Rick yelled. His face turning bright red.

"The master," the sheriff whispered. "The master has control of us. His scent is in the air."

Suddenly the atmosphere around the bench changed. There was a strange feeling in the air. Victoria knew what it was instantly. The lust. She'd felt twice before and here it was again at the park. Taking control of her.

Even Rick felt the lust in the air. He looked at his wife's nice titties and imagined her giving him a blowjob right here in the park in front of this nosy sheriff asshole.

"It's back," Victoria managed. "Can you feel it?"

Rick was rubbing her bare thighs. "I can feel it so good. I can and I love it." He moved his down her shorts and rubbed her pussy. Instead of yelling at him to stop, Victoria let out a very passionate moan.

"I told you," the sheriff said. "Know one can withstand the power of him."

Rick undressed his wife on the bench. The sheriff was staring at batch of pubic hair and his wife's lovely breasts. Victoria sat naked on the bench feeling more free and more human than she thought possible. She licked her lips, turned to her husband and gave a long kiss, exploring his mouth with her desperate tongue. Again she couldn't believe what the lust was turning her into, what the lust was making her do, and again she didn't care. She went along with it. Even loved it.

Rick shoved a finger into her went cunt, then added another and then one more. She was letting out longers fits of passion. Begging him to fuck her. The sheriff observed without a word.

"Fuck me," Victoria begged. "Oh please, come on already. Fuck me. I need it so bad."

Rick had a change of heart. He no longer wanted to fuck his wife here in the public. Even if the park was empty. The idea came to him suddenly. The lust was in his mind, driving him to the decision. He turned to the sheriff, he'd hated the man only minutes ago, and said, "Sheriff, I'd be honored if you'd fuck my wife."

"Sir, that'd be swell." The sheriff approached Victoria.

Victoria was as eager as the sheriff. She didn't care who fucked her and the prospects of fucking a sheriff only made her more passionate.

The sheriff kneeled in the grass and dove tongue first into her wet pussy. He licked and nibbled all the juices he could inhale. For twenty minutes she felt the best pleasure of her life, begging the sheriff not to stop if his life depended on it and the sheriff happily obeyed.

Rick could only watch the horniest and happiest of smiles upon his lustful face. The old sheriff was quite the magician with his tongue. His wife was near orgasm he could see. She moaned for him. It made his ears ring, but it was well worth it.

On the ground the ducks and swans had gathered to watch. It made the whole experience feel like being on the set of an outdoor porno shoot. Rick couldn't have been happier. He'd always wanted to see his wife get fucked by another man. At least the lust was telling it was.

"Do you like, honey," he asked his wife. "Do you like his tongue?"

"He's sooo goood."

"Do want him to fuck you now?"

"Oh please, sheriff, fuck me. I want him to fuck me."

Rick kissed his wife's mouth and felt her tongue swirling around. She was humming into his mouth to the result of magic tongue.

Victoria was in heaven and she didn't care about anything else anymore. The lust was a good thing and if being a sex slave to some...guy or whatever felt this good, so be it. The sheriff grabbed her legs and pulled her body closer to him. Her legs were being spread wide, while hanging high in the air. He pussy was exposed. Her head was laying on the bench, under her husbands soft hand.

The sheriff pulled his erect cock from the open fly of his pants. He was massive she could clearly see. Nine inches long. He teased her cunt with his cock. He shoved an inch into her before pulling back out. With the lust Victoria felt, this was pure torture.

"Fuck me," she screamed.

"Fuck her," Rick agreed. The teasing had had the same affect on him obviously.

The sheriff rammed his mighty cock into her eager pussy. Victoria could babble unclear words about how good his cock felt in her. The sheriff was a better lover than her husband. He really knew how to use his cock to make her feel good.

Rick was turned on he pulled down the fly of his pants and pulled his cock out. He slowly began to masturbate to the scene before him. He held his hand at the back of his wife's head, to give her protection from the hardness of the bench, with his free hand he stroked his cock willingly.

The sheriff rocked Victoria into three more long orgasms. He thrust in her pussy as he did his own wife, back when he had a wife. He squeezed her ankles tight and fucked for whatever pride he had left in his enslaved body. Victoria shuddered, panted and raved to the powerful motion of his cock. He was in control of the lusting woman.

Rick jerked off faster. He was nearing orgasm already. "Fuck her, sheriff. Fuck her good. Come on you old bastard give to her." He removed his hand from under his wife's head, but she hadn't noticed anyway. She was feeling a great deal of passion.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth again you sweet ass whore. Open wide." Victoria obeyed. Rick took his cock to his wife's eager mouth and shot his load down her throat. Because he came twice already today, he didn't have much to offer, but there was just enough there to take away Victoria's over powering thirst. She savored his cum in her mouth for a long time before swallowing it all so very willingly.

At that moment the sheriff pulled out of her cunt and squirted her stomach and titties with his old man juice. His cock throbbed mightily in his old hands. Sending long jets of cum all over her. One jet actually reached her ear, another got into her hair. The rest lay perfectly on her naked body.

Both men seemed satisfied with what they had done with their time together. Then, as if nothing really important happened, the sheriff zipped up his pants and left the couple.

The lust was gone. Victoria was out of breath and tired. She needed to wash up and get dressed. She was starting to feel bad about what she had done.

Rick felt next to nothing. The lust demon almost had full control of him now. Soon he'd be a slave of the sexual town of Willow Heavens.

***

Somewhere underground, hiding in a mist of women skeletons and inhaling the smells of semen and sex galore, the lust demon was smiling while fucking the life out of his official sex slave, Marissa.

Soon he would have the whole family and this made him happy. So happy in fact, it caused him to have a great orgasm and came in buckets all over his cute little sex slave's exposed ass cheeks.

He truly loved his work.

And it was only the beginning. The lust demon had many plans. And James Neagle, the only person who has ever eluded his powers, was going to help him.