The Lust Of The Master Ch. 6

Story Info
Preparation for the visitors.
1.3k words
4.46
43.3k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke alone this morning; the bed is empty except for the scent of the master. I swung my legs off the edge of the bed. "Ooooooh", my body aching from last night's ordeal. My thoughts were vague about the things that were done to me, but I recalled the last words said.

"Visitors. I shuddered to think what that could mean. Was my master going to expose me to other people? What did he mean, visitors. An uneasiness stirred in the pit of my stomach.

The great door creaked open, and the master entered the room. "Do you know what time it is, my dove?" Shaking the sleepiness from my head, "No, I don't, master",I replied. "Its four in the afternoon. You slept through the whole day," he said.


A small face jutted out from behind him; it was the waif. He turned and motioned her to take me into the bath immediately. She hastened me and herself to the bathroom. Once there she wasted no time in stripping off my night clothes. I was told to lie on the guilded table, stomach down. She had with her a jar similar to the one the master had last night. Just as she began parting my anal cheeks, when the master appeared next to her taking the jar from her hands.

"You may leave, I will administer the balm myself." She pivoted on her heels and left without a word. "Please master, don't", I cried out. "Shhhh, little dove, I'm not going to hurt you." He proceeded to part my cheeks and with gentle hands lathered my opening with the soothing salve. "Ohhhhh",was my response. "Does that feel good, my love?" "Yes master, thank you." I heard his breath quicken. A soft moan escaped his throat. His fingers slid between my thighs and found their way to my swollen moist lips below. "Mmmmm, my flower, you are wet indeed. You seem to be glad to see me", he laughed.

My face turned beet red, and I buried it in my folded arms."My love?" I cannot restrain my need to touch you, but I must. Tonight is special and I will not tire you; you must be fresh and ready." I pushed my face even deeper into my arms. I did not want to know the answer to why I needed to be fresh for tonight. His fingers slowly pulled away, but not without another deep groan from the depths of his throat.

Lifting me up,he carried me to the warm soothing bath. He bathed me ever so gently and took care not to excite himself too much. Although I spied his growing bulge and thought it would soon not be contained much longer.

He clapped his hands and the waif and two male servants came forth. He motioned for the male servants to take me once more to the table and apply fragrant oils to my body while the waif dried the master. "My dove?," he cooed, "turn your head towards me." I rotated my head to behold a spectacle. The master had entwined his hands around the hair of the waif and was plunging his cock into her mouth. She shook and quaked as he bruised her lips with his massive cock. The two male servants dared not look, their hands continued methodically at their task on my body.

My own desires were growing and I couldn't believe that the sight of my master and this waif excited me. In fact it made me slightly jealous to see my master with another woman. Soon enough he arched his back, speeding up his thrusts and ejaculated, spewing out a tremendous amount of cum that overflowed the waif's mouth and ran down her chin.

I gasped as his howl made my nipples plump instantly. He called out to me, "Did you like seeing your master cum with another wench, my love?" I turned away and mumbled a reluctant, "Yes Master". He bellowed in laughter and I turned and watched as he motioned the waif to leave. He stepped down into the bath and gave orders to the male servants attending me to clothe me with the garments chosen by him, in the next room.

I was ushered to the next room. One male servant tried to hide his growing bulge, while the other did not look at me but proceeded to dress me. The garments were stunning. It must have cost a fortune to acquire such lovely fabric. The sheerness of the fabric gave little covering to my body at all. In fact it displayed my body like a wrapped gift for someone to open.

The grand doors opened again, and the waif and two other waif- like females carried in large trays and placed them on the table by the fireplace. Turning to face the bathroom door , they bowed and then backed away to the grand doors and exited, shuting them behind them. I shifted my gaze towards the bath doors and there stood the master dressed in elegant gold satin robes with gold braid and filigree embroidered into the fabric weave. He looked simply wonderful and so handsome. I gasped at the brilliance.

He spun around as if to display himself for inspection. "You like, my dove?",he said. "Oh yes, master, you look beautiful." He smiled, "Turn my dove let these eyes feast on your beauty." I lifted my arms and took a slow spin around the room. I heard a loud moan, and then he clapped his hands, "Bravismo, you look like a dream, a very delicious dream, Mmmmmm!"

He came to the table and lifted the silver domes from the trays and exposed exquisite fruits of many varieties. "Eat my love, this is just a little something before the main meal in the great hall with our guests." Since I slept through breakfast and lunch, it was an welcome sight.

After the meal, the master took my hand and took me outside to the garden adjoining the bedroom. It was enclosed, with high walls and one locked metal gate. For nearly two hours he talked and walked with me there. "Well, my precious, It is time, our guests have arrived and will be expecting us now." We turned and made our way through the bedroom and through the grand doors.

As we descended the staircase there were people standing at the foot. What a strange display. The men all had gold chains like leashes, which were attached to beautifully dressed women with them. I looked in shock realizing these were all masters and these were their slaves. I grasped at the collar at my neck just as I heard a click; the master fastened his own gold chain to his slave's neck, mine.

We all went off to the grand hall where a meal set for a king was spread out on a long table covered with white silk damask linen. The gold chargers supported fine bone china plates edged in gold scrolling. The goblets of the finest etched crystal and the golden eating implements blinding in their brillance.

The master positioned me next to him and clipped the gold leash attached to my neck on a small metal loop under the table. During the dinner all the masters exhibited their slaves, talking excessantly of their sexual antics. I could hardly swallow my food hearing some of the things these slaves had to endure.

My eyes constantly searched my master's face pleading for mercy when one after another the crueliest sexual deeds were spoken. I hoped in my heart that my master would not be so cruel with me as some of these had been with their slaves. I was slowly becoming depressed at these conversations. Finally the ordeal of dinner was over, and the master said that it was time for the evening games to begin.

I had no idea what that meant,and frankly, I didn't want to find out. My blood ran cold and numbness starting creeping into my brain; a mechanism shutting down my heart to any feelings; a safety net over my soul. The night that would change my life forever was to begin. The macabre delights of the masters to be played out on a hellish stage to a demonic audience of jackals and serpents.

To be continued.......