The Lustful Wife-Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Daddy Daughter and the mom.
2.6k words
4.55
175.4k
80

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweetness
Sweetness
521 Followers

The following Friday, after dinner, we all sat down in front of the television to watch some shows as usual. I was again secretly hoping for a repeat episode of last two weekends but was hopping that it would go further now. After reading so many Literotica stories I was ready for more, a lot more. I love my father and I love my mother. They were good 'ol American kids in college and are great parents. They are successful, educated, stay in shape and love each other more than you can imagine. This incestuous sexy side that I had discovered in them and the subsequent infatuation with incest fucking after reading stories has brought me closer to my parents, at least in my mind. I love and adore them more. I had been reading incest stories and finger fucking myself every night. My favorite position is to lie on my back, lift up legs all the way up, spread my legs and ass cheeks wide and rub my clit and finger my pussy hard while sliding a finger in and out of my ass hole. On the nights I hear noises coming from my parent's bedroom I sneak out and stand outside their bedroom and hear them fuck. I often hear my mom call my dad "daddy" and my dad call her "baby girl" or "princess" while fucking. That made my masturbating fantasies even more intense.

So when the next Friday came, I was so worked up that I could not see straight. My pussy was on fire and there was an intense aching in my nipples. Something needed to be done about this condition. After half an hour I announced that I was going up to change and that I would be right back. I heard movement and whispers as I was walking up the stairs. I came back down 20 minutes and a pussy rub later, to find that my parents had also changed. Dad in his usual tee and boxers and mom was in a XXL tee shirt that she bought from our last Disney trip. I wore a XL tee shirt that covered just my upper thighs. I was over-sexed and out of control so I did not wear any panties. As I walked into the living room I felt that the room had somehow transformed into a dimly lit cave full of secrets. I wasn't gone that long but looked like mom and dad had already started (mentally) without me. My mom had an anticipated flustered look on her face and my dad seemed a bit nervous. Was it because he was anticipating something more, a lot more, was going to transpire between daddy and his daughter tonight? I did not see any panties carelessly tucked under mom's pillow. This could either mean that she still has them on or she did not wear panties at all, just like me. I was hoping for the later. As I walked up to my dad I felt my pussy was going to burst out in flames. I smiled.

Me: Hi dad. (I walk up and without any more words I just sat in his lap making sure that my tee shirt rode up high enough that half of my ass cheek was visible to my mom.

Dad: Hi pumpkin, how was your day sweetie? Ready for the weekend? Oh honey grandpa is coming to pick up your mom next week. She is going to help them get ready for the state sale before they move to Florida. Your car is going to be in the shop so you can use moms to get ready for your Europe trip next month.

Mom: Honey dad is coming on Sat. evening. May be we can do a light dinner. We will start driving around 11 on Sunday morning. (I see a couple shifts in my mom's posture)

At this point my hands are around my dad's neck and we proceed to talk about the following weekend, my trip to Europe and mom being away for two weeks. During this time I wiggled quite a bit in dad's lap. My tee shirt rose almost to my crotch area. My white ass was showing. Dad's one hand was around my waist pulling me into her lap and the other hand was resting and caressing my right thigh. At one point dad also found a way to caress the side of my bare ass. We turn the lights off when we watch a movie so the only light in the living room was from the television and the spill over light from the corridor. I look over at my mom and notice that her eyes are fixed onto my bottom, which was grinding against my dad's lap and she was gently resting her one hand on her breast and rapidly fingering her pussy with the other. I noticed her legs opening and closing. God it turned me on to think that my mom was getting turned on watching her own daughter sit in her daddy's lap. That reminded me of when my mom told me how she used to sit in her dad's lap. Then out of the blue, dad said:

Dad: "Honey how come you are not wearing any panties sweetie?"

Me: "Its just not comfy dad. Boys and girls should not have to wear panties at night." I said sounding like an innocent young girl. Dad chuckled.

Dad: "Honey do you approve of this?" (Looking at mom)

Mom: (Eyes barely open, face flushed) "a...umm... its okay Jack I am not wearing any either."

Dad: "Well that is not fair, I wish I was a boy then." Dad said in a mock annoyed voice and then he smiled.

I giggled and then twisted my waist looking back at dad and I smiled. That made me push my ass deeper into his lap and I felt a major twitch of a huge meaty hard thing against my butt crack.

Me: "Oh daddy but you are a boy aren't you?"

Dad: "Well I am a man version of the boy." Laugh.

Me: "Well dad then the rule applies to you too and you should not have to wear your underwear."

Dad: "Well honey the situation is that my boxers are really my underwear." Mom was zoned out and had no reaction other than "uhuh!" for us.

Me: "I know daddy that you wear boxers for your underwear but you can follow the rule and please don't pout daddy." I giggled, dad said "oh yeah" and I felt him pull me into his lap more. OMG, I could now feel dad's huge cock against my crack and it was burning my pussy up. I was about to open my mouth to say something when I heard mom say:

Mom: "Yes big daddy, the underwear rule applies to you as well so take them off Jack, its okay."

As I started to giggle and I smiled at mom, dad patted me on my butt and motioned me to get off of his lap. He told me not to turn around and stand still. I was nervous. I looked over at my mom and her eyes were open wide. I heard movement behind me. I guess daddy was dropping his boxers. Then I heard dad sit down on the couch as I felt his hands grab my waist. I took a couple steps back and with nervousness I sat down into daddy's lap again. Only this time my tee shirt was hiked up way over the waist and I was feeling my dad's extremely thick hard cock against my ass crack. My pussy was on fire, it was wet, and it was quivering like crazy. I swear I heard a tiny moan from my mom when I sat in dad's lap again. I wondered if mom ever went this far with her dad. I wonder if mom could relate what I was feeling right now.

Mom: "Oh! Ummph!" Mom thought: Oh God I can't believe she is sitting naked in his naked lap. I bet it feels incredible to feel her daddy's fat cock against that cute ass of hers. I know how it felt for me two weeks ago when he let me sit in his lap after our first weekend encounter. If only they knew the times I had similar encounters with my own father. Oh God I can't wait to see my daddy.

My dad's cock grew harder. Then he said he would have to make sure I was sitting in his lap properly. Then he slid his hands under my butt lifted it up a bit and put me back down into his lap. Now his fat cock was pretty much wedged in the bare crack of my tight ass. I closed my eyes. His cock felt a few degrees hotter than the room, it was pulsating in my crack and I could feel his balls against my pussy and a spongy thick head against my ass. I guess daddy had adjusted his cock to face upwards. Several soft moans escaped my mouth as well as my dad's. I look over at my mom and her lips were quivering and letting a few moans of her own escape out. There was enough light in the room for me to see that mom had her tee shirt hiked up over her waist and she was frantically rubbing her pussy, fingering it in and out and pinching her nipples. I uncontrollably start to gyrate my ass against my dad's fat cock and he had his hands around my waist and on my tummy and another hand on my bare upper thigh, pushing me and helping me gyrate. We were literally fucking without penetration. We both heard mom cum. We didn't say anything and kept on looking at mom and continued to gyrate and wiggle against each other. I could feel lots of pre-cum juices against my ass cheeks and my crack. After a few minutes mom's eyes opened and she looked at her husband and her daughter in the most loving manner ever. We both smiled at her.

Me: "Mom, you're not jealous that I get to sit in daddy's lap do you mommy?" and my mom shook her head in a NO. I smiled and went back to my squirming in my daddy's lap. As we increased our gyrations and wiggling together mom said:

Mom: "No I am not jealous honey. I used to sit in grandpa's lap naked a lot and I loved it. I wonder if I can still do that at my age. I think its natural for girls to love their dads this much honey."

Did my mom just give me permission to have me sit in dad's lap naked whenever I wanted? May be more? Would daddy be okay me sitting in his lap naked? He seems to really enjoy it right now? As I had these thoughts in my head, I did not realize that I was moving in circles and in gyrations simulating almost fucking like motions. Then I felt my dad tense up behind me, his hands grabbed my tummy hard and pulled me into her, he almost lifted up off of the couch, kissed my neck and shoved his cock deep into my crack. A few seconds later I felt thick spurts of cream hit my crack and my ass. My dad let out a huge moan, which made both my mom and I look in his direction. His eyes were closed and his lips were resting on my neck. Then I heard my mom moan and whimper. We both looked in her direction to find that her legs were wide open, her pussy and breasts were exposed and her two fingers were jammed up inside her pussy. She was pinching her nipples with the other hand. After she muttered "oh God" a few times, we both saw her cum real hard. She opened her eyes, looked really embarrassed to have been caught finger fucking herself. She got up and quietly and quickly left the room.

I didn't know what to do at this point. I was sitting in my living room naked, in my dad's naked lap with his huge cock packed in the crack of my ass and gobs of my dad's cum dripping down my crack. Then I felt my dad lift me up and carry me to my room. He laid me onto my tummy and went into the bathroom still naked and his cock proudly hanging. He returned with a warm washcloth and proceeded to gently clean my ass, my ass crack, my ass hole and my pussy off of his thick cum. His huge cock was hanging only a few inches away from me. I quickly turned around on to my back and I looked my dad right in his eyes. I smiled as I extended my hand and started stroking his cock and massaging his balls. I spread my legs wide open. My dad moved closer to me and I easily took his big cock in my mouth. Daddy's cock is huge and thick and he still had lots of his own cum on his cock head and his shaft and balls. I lovingly sucked and licked my father's cock and balls as he caressed my hair with one hand and rubbed my pussy with the other hand. I put my one hand behind daddy and started playing with his ass cheeks.

After a few minutes of sucking my dad off, I noticed a moving shadow right outside the room. The door opened a bit and I saw my mom standing there naked, looking at her husband getting sucked off by their daughter. I motioned my dad with my eye letting him know mom is watching. Dad turned around and saw his wife just in time to burry her two fingers in her pussy standing in her daughter's room watching her daughter suck her daddy's cock. I quickly took his cock out of my mouth, smiled at daddy and looked deep into his eyes. He knew what I wanted. He climbed between my legs, spread them wide, and lowered himself onto me. I held my pussy lips open and daddy's fat meaty cock slid right into my tight pussy all the way inside. I moaned out load "oh daddy fuck daddy fuck." As my dad continue to slide his cock in and out of my warm pussy, I felt his huge balls slapping my ass hole. I saw my mom now squatting down rubbing her puffy and cumming over and over again. My legs were wrapped around my dad's waist and I kept begging him to fuck me deeper and harder. Daddy kept grunting me and calling me his princess, his little slut and his baby girl. He pulled my hair and kissed me on my lips hard while fucking me. My mom had now sat against the wall watching her husband pound their daughter's tight 19-year-old cunt. In a matter of a few more minutes, daddy screamed.

Dad: "Oh baby daddy is gonna cum in your pussy baby."

Me: "Oh god daddy please cum in me, please please daddy fuck me daddy my pussy is burning up daddy."

Daddy grunted very loud and I felt gushes and gushes of thick creamy cum spurt out of my dad's cock and into my horny pussy hole. His huge balls pressed against my ass hole. I can't believe my dad just came inside my pussy. After almost a minute of cumming, daddy collapsed on top of me. Almost 5 minutes of coma later we both open our eyes to notice that my mom was no longer there. I was zoned out so I kissed my dad good night and turned over to go to sleep. I heard my dad get up, kiss my cheeks and my forehead, whacked my butt a couple times and say "I love you princess," and left the room.

Sweetness
Sweetness
521 Followers