The Maestro Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

As she nestled against him, his name slipped out before she could catch herself. "Sebastien," she softly.

"I think we can let it go... just this once," he said, stroking her back lazily with his fingertips.

She tipped her head up to look at him. "I know I shouldn't have come here when-"

He interrupted her with a tsking sound. "Even when you disobey me, you always seem to do just what I need. Why is that, do you think?" He looked at her soberly.

"I..." She hesitated. Again, she thought 'I love you.' But could it be true? He was watching her expectantly, perhaps even willing her to say those words. "I don't know," she finished in a whisper.

"Well, no matter. I don't think I will punish you tonight... unless you would prefer I did," he said, with a hint of humor. "No, you probably spent all day torturing yourself far better than I could do."

That was the truth, she thought ruefully. "You know me too well, Maestro," she mumbled.

"Non, mon abeille," he chided gently. "Never too well."