The Magic Beach

Story Info
She experiences ultimate passion during Spring Break.
1.1k words
3.66
73.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plaidskirt
plaidskirt
112 Followers

Spring Break was so hot that year, and I'm not talking about the weather. It was my senior year and my eighteenth birthday. My friends and I decided to spend our week off in Florida.

The night of my birthday, we went to a club. The lights were perfect and the D.J. knew just what I wanted to hear.

I was wearing my favorite outfit; a black, short, tight dress with matching tights and heels. I wanted my dark blonde hair to be a little wild, so I just left it down. It fell down to my breasts. I put on black mascara and eyeliner to bring out my blue-green eyes. Maybe I didn't look much different, but I sure felt sexy that night.

We met some guys, of course. They were all really athletic and hot. We had a few drinks and before long, our dancing got pretty dirty.

One of my friends shouted out, "It's her birthday!"

I was a little embarrassed, but I felt a lot better when the guys started dancing around me. I was a little inexperienced, and that was enough to really get me excited.

We had danced through six fast songs when we decided to sit down and drink a little more. I didn't even get the glass to my lips. I saw a gorgeous pair of brown eyes looking at me from across the room.

I put my glass down and told the group I had to use the restroom.

I tried my best to act casual as I walked in the direction of his table. Our eyes locked and the attraction was undeniable. I thought maybe the dim light was deceiving me because he looked even dreamier up close. I was nervous, so I walked passed him as if I really was approaching the restroom. Then again, I was calm enough to remember to sway my hips.

Luckily, he stood up and stepped in front of me. He was so sexy. He was Hispanic. I had never even given a Hispanic man a second glance, but he was definitely worth it. He was 6'2 and had sort of long, dark brown hair. His skin was rich. He was wearing a loose, peasant style shirt that looked comfortable and masculine.

"My lady, where are you going all alone?" He took my hand and kissed it, never breaking eye contact.

"Nowhere now." I put my other hand on his shoulder and swayed him towards the dance floor. I knew my friends would be jealous.

We danced in complete harmony, as if we were floating. The night was ours and everyone knew it. I leaned my head back and he kissed my neck so passionately that I almost forgot where I was.

"Let's go to the beach," he suggested.

"Of course."

I totally forgot about my friends. Luckily, they had a few guys of their own to entertain them. They probably never noticed.

He drove me to the shore. No one else was around. Just the stars, the sand, and the sparkling crystal water.

"Every woman deserves a night of passion and love, and you deserve so much more."

"You don't even know me."

"In my heart, we've been together forever." He lowered himself to the ground and brought my hand to his face. He pushed his full lips against my fingertips as he clasped his hand around mine.

I tossed my shoes by the car. He put his hand over my nylon-covered leg and stroked upwards. I let my back hit the sand and gazed at the stars. As he moved up, I ran my fingers through his hair. I felt the my skirt fold over and land on my chest. His hands massaged my waistline and he removed my stockings.

I didn't want to moan as he drove his tongue into my pussy, because I loved the sound of the waves crashing onto the shore. The moonlight was complimenting everything so perfectly. He put his hands on me and squeezed my clit ever so gently.

"I want to make love to you, perfect love and perfect passion." His accent was adorable.

"Yes."

He smiled and took my dress all the way off. He straddled me and took his shirt off. I unfastened his pants myself.

In the darkness, I really couldn't see every inch of him. I only saw his face, his hands, and the fabulous outline of his body. That was plenty.

He put his head over mine and we kissed while our hands explored each other. I loved kissing him, but I could barely stand the wait. "Now."

"Yes. It is time." He felt my face softly and gave me one more kiss without the tongue. I couldn't get the big grin off my face.

His big white teeth were shining also. They matched the whites of his eyes perfectly. Some of his hair had fallen in his face. With a little of my help, he removed his boxers. From that point on it was pure magic.

He sat up so I got a perfect view of his every facial expression. He didn't have the biggest cock in the world, but it was his and that made it better than anyone else's.

I can't describe the feeling of his cock going into me for the first time. It was round, and hard like a metal bar, only it was hot! I wanted it so badly.

He massaged my private area the entire time. I was so slick and hot by the time he penetrated me. It just slid in and took me. His thighs were slick with his own sweat, so he had a smooth thrusting motion.

The warm sand made my back squirm. Luckily, he took it as me getting really enthusiastic; and I was.

I didn't know if it was love or magic. I was so drawn to him. I was so compelled with him. I was lost in his eyes. The shimmer of the water behind him didn't hurt, either.

I was screaming my pleasure freely. There wasn't anyone to hear me or stop me. He was really enjoying it, too. I was having the best sex of my life and I was going to make the most of it.

The whole experience matched every fantasy I had ever had. My Latin Lover knew my body in a way I never thought possible. We fit together like two angels resting on a cloud; cloud nine, that is.

It wasn't long before I began milking his hard cock. I put all my strength into squeezing him as hard as possible. He was grunting and moaning like Mozart tickling the ivories. It was a glorious sound.

Finally, he pulled all the way out. I pushed my body down lower. He slammed all the way in again. This time, my walls were locked tight around him and would not let go. He got as far inside of me as possible, and came hard.

When he caught his breath he looked into my eyes and gave me a wide smile. We actually giggled thinking about all the pleasure that was ahead of us.

plaidskirt
plaidskirt
112 Followers