The Magic Boxers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen looked at me and hesitated.

"Do it! Now!" I spoke firmly.

Nodding her head, she lifted the bottom of dress, reached underneath, pulled them off, and placed them at the windshield. People were moving in and out of the store and could easily see them displayed.

"Now I want you to take off your bra and put it beside your panties. Don't think, do it!"

She turned and I reached through the material on her back and unhooked her bra. It took a little maneuvering but eventually her bra emerged though the top of her dress. She placed it beside the panties and turned to look at me, seemingly waiting for her next instructions.

"Good girl! You look amazing! Now get out and stand by the curb while I park the car."

In the early October Pennsylvania twilight, the air cools rapidly as the sun goes down. Standing there waiting for me, Karen's nipples were already in another zip code. By the time I took her hand, she had that distant look in her eyes.

"Honey, it's Friday night and there are lots of shoppers. We might run into lots of people we know. I want you to think about that..."

We entered the store and the place was packed. Very slowly I led Karen through aisle after aisle, saying "Hello" to everyone who made eye contact with us. I wasn't interested in buying anything and Karen, a dazed and distant look on her face, allowed me to lead her around. It was in the woman's clothing section that we finally met someone we knew...

"Jerry? And Karen! Hello..." spoke a familiar voice. Connie, my co-worker and new woman coach, was at the discount rack with her teenage daughter browsing.

"Hello, Connie."

"Doing a little shopping this evening, I see..." as she looked us up and down, "Yes, well... Hmmm... Have a good night you two!" Then she quickly pulled her daughter away, stating that they should check out the intimates section.

"I wonder why she had to leave so fast. I thought the two of you always got along so well. Perhaps we should check out the men's section."

To say that Karen got a lot of looks would be totally wrong; guys just outright stared at her amazing shape. I would have bet my last dollar that every man in the store would be drinking a glass of milk the minute they got home.

The glazed look in Karen's eyes seemed to indicate she was oblivious to the effect she was having. I needed to make sure she was ready and focused for the fucking she was about to receive, so I whispered in her ear, "Honey, isn't that Reverend Swick over there by the ties? Should we go over and say 'Hello?'" Of course, our dear minster wasn't there, but it snapped her out of her dream world.

"Noooooo!"

"Sorry, I'm wrong. That's someone who just looks like him. Sorry."

Looking down at a table of kakis, I picked up a pair, and told Karen, "Come with me to the dressing room while I try these on. I need your opinion."

This Kohl's had recently been remodeled and the stalls were huge. The only one unoccupied was the handicapped one at the far end of the hallway. Shutting the door I could see that it was perfect. Oversized mirrors hung from three of the walls and handicapped railing circled the room. I hung the kakis on a hook before walking Karen up to the largest mirror.

Positioning myself directly behind her, I started rubbing her ass through the acrylic yard while whispering in her ear, "Honey, I want you to bend over, but still look at me in the mirror. Remember, we are in a public place; however, you need to be quiet this time. Understand?"

Karen nodded her head and bent over, grabbing the railing as I pulled her sweater dress over her hips. Looking down I could see her pussy lips were moist. Deeply bending my knees I slowly ran the head of my cock up and down her slit for several minutes, teasing her. Looking at her reflection in mirror, she silently mouthed "Put it in me!"

Sounds of people changing clothes in the adjacent stalls echoed around us as I continued my slow massage. The tip of my dick glistened with pre-cum and my wife was on the verge of dripping. I lined up my dick, grabbed her hips with both hands, and thrust balls deep on the first stroke. I held her tight for about fifteen seconds before wiggling my hips ever so slightly.

Karen eyes kept looking at me in the mirror, her mouth now wide open, but she was in another time, another place, another world. After about twenty seconds of quivering, she closed her eyes, bowed her head and in a barely audible voice growled, "Give it to me! NOW!"

...And give it to her I did, just as hard and fast as I possibly could without making slapping noises. When whimpering sounds started to escape her mouth, I heard a male voice from another dressing stall ask out loud, "Hey, are you alright over there?"

"Yeah, just got my zipper stuck on some skin, if you know what I mean..." I relayed.

"Oh, yeah...that's quite a unique sensation," he replied.

"You have no idea..." I smiled.

I slowed down my pace until I heard him leave the dress room and then continued my assault. I pounded my beautiful wife for another couple of minutes before exploding. And then I stepped back and stared in awe at the amazing sight...

There is something about a woman with a shapely ass, bent over, cum oozing out of her pussy, wearing thigh high black leather boots that really does it for me. As much as I love my wife, I also still lusted after her, too. Twenty two years of marriage had not dulled those feelings one bit and I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

She slowly straightened up, and as she turned around I kissed her deeply.

"God, I love you so much, Karen..." I whispered, almost overcome with emotion.

"I love you, too!" she cooed, "Do you want to clean me up, honey?"

"Maybe, later... But I want you to walk out of this store with a pussy full of cum. Will you do that for me?"

Karen nodded her head as she pulled down her sweater dress. Some of my cum was already running down her thigh, and several large drops had already landed on the top her boots. Seeing that juxtaposition, of my creamy cum on her black leather thigh boots gave me an instant hard-on again. It took all my willpower not to bend her over and fuck her a second time.

After pulling up my jeans, I led her out of the men's dressing room and towards the women's intimates section. At the discount rack we quickly picked out a bra and panty set in her size and moved toward the checkout cashier.

A young high school girl was behind the register and barely looked up at us as she worked her smart phone. Eyes still glued to the tiny screen, she asked in a dull monotone voice, "Would you like to use your Kohl's charge tonight?"

"No, thank you... We'll pay cash."

"Would you like to open a Kohl's charge? You can save fifteen percent on your first purchase."

"No, thank you. My wife forgot to wear her bra and panties out tonight and we just stopped by to pick up a set before she catches a chill."

The girl suddenly looked up from her phone at me, then over to Karen, and then back to me. "That will be seventeen ninety nine..." she said as she slid the barcode across the scanner. Her face turned bright red in about three seconds.

"Sure," I stated, as I pulled a Jackson from my wallet. "Say, can I ask you a question, Miss? Do you think this pink lacey material will go together with her black leather boots? I don't have much of a sense of fashion, and I was wondering what you think?"

"I think it, they, will look nice..." she stammered as her eyes suddenly focused on Karen's puffy nipples, outrageously swollen after her orgasm and fuck. Her eyes then shifted back to me, as she looked down to my crotch, my dick still hard as it was being massaged by the silky blue smiley faced boxers.

"Great! Thanks for your opinion..."

"Thank you for shopping at Kohl's... and please come again," she shyly smiled, as the light bulb suddenly turned on in her young mind.

"I think I will... Probably in another hour or so!" I winked.

-------------------------

Outside the store, I held Karen's hand as we walked to the Fusion. There was no way I was leaving her standing on the sidewalk in a just fucked condition!

Once in the car I looked into her eyes and spoke in a strong voice, "Honey, I want you to sit back and close your eyes on the drive home. I want you to look deep inside yourself and tell me what you want me to do to you when we get home. Go to the bottom of your sexual well and take a long sweet drink. Tonight I will do whatever you desire..."

I drove home slowly. Karen leaned back in her seat and reached down and fingered her sloppy pussy as I thought to myself that I was grateful we had placed towels over the leather seats. I was curious but anxious to hear Karen's ideas. I had taken the lead in our sexual games but felt it was time for my wife to give me some general directions. We were partners in this adventure, and I needed to make sure that I didn't take us to places that were out of bounds in her mind.

The garage door closed and I looked at the clock on the dashboard. 8:30pm. We had two more hours until the boys got home from their evening jobs. I opened the car door for Karen and held her hand as she got out. I looked at my beautiful wife in those black leather thigh high boots and I wanted to take her again. Right now! I bent her over the hood of the Fusion, lifting her sweater dress and exposing her wet cum filled pussy.

"Tell me what you want, Honey!" I commanded, "Tell me what you desire!"

She mumbled something I could barely hear.

I brought my palm across her ass cheeks, causing her to yelp and jump, "Louder... I can't hear you!"

She stated again barely above a whisper, "Please lick my..."

I caressed her butt cheeks then paddled her again, "Louder! I didn't hear you clearly. Say it like you mean it!"

The sound exploded from her diaphragm through her lips as in echoed through the garage, "I want you to lick my ass. Damn it, I want you to lick my ass."

"What!"

"Oh God, it felt so good when you did it in Mexico... I want you to lick my ass! Please?"

Green aliens barbecuing and drinking beer in the backyard would have been less of a surprise than my beautiful wife's request. Oh well... I had asked, so I couldn't back out now. I silently thanked God that she was only two hours out of her bubble bath and the steamed broccoli we ate at dinner had yet to take effect.

I reached down with both hands and spread her cheeks figuring that if I was going to do this, I was going to make it memorable. My tongue dove in and circled her opening with slow methodic licks. Karen moaned in a voice that I did not recognize. When I steeled the tip of my tongue and entered her asshole, she started panting like a dog!

It was impossible to understand time from my position, but for the next minutes I licked and tongue fucked her ass for all I was worth. I had no idea what I was doing but the sounds coming out of Karen's mouth told me I must be doing something right.

Trying to think on the fly, I got another idea. With my tongue still lodged in her ass, I reached down with my one hand and inserted my thumb into the front of her pussy, stroking her G-spot with the pad while simultaneously rubbing her clit with my index finger. It took me a few minutes for my tongue and hand to coordinate themselves, but once I figured it out, Karen was literarily screaming, "Oh my fucking God!" as her whole body shook. I wrapped my other arm under her waist and held her tight as I continued the three pronged attack on her clit, G-spot, and asshole.

I wouldn't stop. I couldn't stop. The sounds coming from her mouth were like some kind of sexual addiction. To hear this woman I loved getting off in a way I had never done before set my mind ablaze. My hand felt like it was going to fall off and my jaw ached but I kept going... I was possessed.

"Oh my fucking God!" she kept screaming again and again. I had never heard her so outwardly curse like this before in all our years together.

After she stopped swearing, yelling and shaking, she reached back and grabbed my hair trying to pull me away, "I need you to fuck me now as hard as you can!" she demanded.

I disengaged from her rear and tried to position her on the hood of the Fusion to give her the pounding that she desperately wanted.

"Fuck me as hard as you can!" she kept demanding as I kept adjusting her body on the sloped hood. The leverage I needed was hard to get...

"Come on, is that all you got?" she asked, "I said give it to me!"

I was stroking in and out of her, but it wasn't smooth or powerful strokes. Sprawled out across the hood, she just wasn't in the position I needed her to be... I was trying my best but I was getting frustrated. And then she decided to up the ante, to press the button that could change everything in our lives. My beautiful wife Karen went to a place that she never should have gone...

"I said fuck me harder. Damn it... If you can't get the job done, maybe I'll have to find someone who can!"

It took only a fraction of a second for her comment to register, and somewhere deep inside my mind, I simply lost it. I reached down and grabbed Karen's shoulders and jerked her towards me, causing her to fall back into my body. Then, wrapping my arms around her waist, I picked her up and practically body slammed her into the front edge of the car hood. The sickening sound of sheet metal crumpling echoed through the garage.

Finally having her in a position close enough to gain some leverage, I roughly entered her sloppy pussy. She was underneath me as I started jack hammering away. I crashed my full body weight into her with each stroke, the air practically squeezed out of her lungs.

Grabbing a hand full of hair and pulling her ears back close enough that she could feel the spittle, I rasped, "You fucking slut! I'll show you who can fuck you the hardest!" As I pounded away, I couldn't even see clearly and my mind clouded with bad thoughts.

Underneath me, she just moaned, and quite frankly in those few fleeting seconds, I didn't know it she was hurt or not. Looking back, I didn't even care. In my simple mind, it is very scary how quickly love can turn to hate. In that jealous haze, I figured that this was the last time I would ever be fucking my wife. I was going to crush her to death on the hood of the Fusion and then fall over from a massive heart attack. We would die together before she could find that other lover...

"Oh yes! Oh God, yes! Oh Goooooddddddddd...." She suddenly moaned.

Karen was still alive! Her body seemed to be convulsing so I knew her back wasn't broken. Even with my weight pressed into her, she was flopping around like a fish out of water, her convulsions that strong.

"Oh Gooooooooooddd yeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!"

Something happened to me that cannot be explained. Maybe it was the passion in her voice, maybe the feel of her pussy, maybe the relief that she was still alive and attached to me. Perhaps she willed me to an orgasm. The buildup was so fast and sudden that I emptied my balls before I even realized what was happening. I collapsed on top of her, spent.

"Baby, get up..."

I lifted my chest off her back, stumbling backward. Karen's body, plastered to the front edge of the Fusion, quickly rose up, spun around, and grabbed my shirt to keep me from falling as I tried to steady myself. For someone I had just crushed to death, she moved with cat-like grace and agility. Standing in front of me, she then leaned back and used the front bumper as a quasi step to leap into my chest.

As I opened my mouth to speak, her tongue was halfway down my throat before a word came out. Her kisses were as passionate as I could ever recall in our twenty two years together. When she finished with my mouth, she whispered in my ear, "That was incredible! Come to bed with me, you beautiful man..." And then she disappeared inside the house.

I walked into the bedroom after showering and brushing my teeth twice and gargling three times. Throwing the blue smiley faced boxers in the dirty clothes hamper; I wondered to myself if there really wasn't some magic associated with them. The whole day, from the moment I put them on, had been pretty arousing.

Karen looked up at me with apprehension when she noticed I wasn't smiling, "Honey, I love you so much! Are you OK? Let me explain something..."

"Go ahead..." I stated, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You love me so good, I mean, you know my body so well. Most of the time I like a good pounding, hard and fast, and you are great at that..."

I just stared at her as she tried to find the correct words.

"Occasionally, I like it soft and gentle and romantic and you can do that, too! But there are times, like tonight, when I feel like I want you to break every bone in my pelvis. You got me so worked up; I just needed it in the hardest possible way. I can't explain it; I just know that's what I needed to get me over the top."

"That's a dangerous game, Karen. Is an orgasm worth me actually hurting you? Is an orgasm worth me falling over dead? You know our fidelity means everything me..."

"It's everything to me, too. I'll NEVER be with another man; you never have to worry about that! I just teased you a bit to get that little extra I needed tonight. Please forgive me, baby!"

"I don't like it, Karen. Some things are out of bounds for me, and that's one thing I'm not comfortable messing with..."

"OK, I'm sorry. But you do it too..."

"What do you mean?"

"The Reverend Swick comment in Kohl's... Remember?"

"Oh yeah... I guess I did the same thing, huh?"

"Yes, you know my faith and the church is not something I take lightly..."

"Yes... OK, fair enough... Each of us is guilty pushing the wrong button tonight. Let's be more careful and respectful in the future."

"OK, but we still can tease each other a bit sometimes, right? I mean you got me so sexed up these last months, sometimes my mind doesn't even think clearly. You put me in a fog with these adventures and I love them, but they are very intense."

"No sex is ever worth risking the feelings I have for you, Karen. Just remember that..."

"OK, baby... Now lie down here and hold me."

Spooned on our marital bed, I buried my head in my wife's hair, smelling her essence, breathing in the aroma of our sexual adventure. It was dried sweat, sweet and spicy and intoxicating, and it was all ours. As Karen quickly fell asleep, I laid there thinking about my wife's increasing openness, her willingness to try new things. It both scared and excited me. "As long as it is only us, together..." I vowed to myself, before synchronizing my breathing with hers as I drifted off, two bodies, two hearts, two minds joined as one.

-----------------

"I need to call the State Farm agent this morning," I told Karen the next morning at our predawn breakfast, "The hood looks pretty bad..."

"What are you going to say?"

"I'll have to tell him I hit a deer or something..."

"No, honey, say you slammed into a D E A R, that way you're not lying." Karen laughed.

"Funny... Are you going to come visit me in jail?"

"Only if Bubba decides he wants to share."

"You're in an awfully good mood for having to work on a Saturday again, aren't you?" I inquired.

"Well, when you get one of the best poundings of your life the night before... I mean, I didn't think anything could top Mexico. My insides are still jumping."

"Seriously, Karen... Are you OK?"

"A little sore... I think I'll try to get to the chiropractor this morning for an adjustment. The more important question is... are we OK?"

"Sure... I just don't want screw up a good thing."

"Baby, I love you so much! Don't worry! Just keep on giving me these adventures... Please?"

"I'll try... Say, I have to go into work this morning to finish up some paperwork that I left on my desk when I left early yesterday, so I'll be home around noon... What time are you coming home?"