The Magic Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan winked at the young man. "Dennis was just recommending we take in some diving while we're here and suggested a shop down the road". The young man took the hint and appreciated being let off the hook so elegantly he gently shook her hand and excused himself as he walked away.

Melinda stared at Jonathan in disbelief, She knew him well enough to know when he was bull shitting.

Jonathan looked at her and smiled, "you know, I was just hit on at least twice in the short time you were gone, men are such pigs sometimes. Both were staring at my tits as they asked me to dance".

Melinda laughed, "really I wouldn't know" Seeing the irony of it. "Well you do have nice tits".

"Melinda you are as bad as they are", said Jonathan. Not realizing how he feminine he sounded as he said it.

Together they enjoyed their drinks and danced into the early evening. Melinda stared at Jonathan's swimsuit under the shirt. Seeing the nipples formed in the tight material she started getting horny. Slowly she leaned over and whispered in Jonathan's ear, "let's to go back to the cottage, go for a swim and make love".

Jonathan giggled and noticed Melinda's eyes looking at his tits. Taking advantage of the situation he casually reached up and grazed his left breast and pulled on a hard nipple. He was starting to feel wet in the pussy now. "Oh what shall we do with you sweetie", he said grinning at Melinda.

As they walked back along the beach holding hands Melinda whispered to Jonathan, "the way you fill out that swimsuit is making me very horny, I feel like my balls are on fire, did I ever do that to you?"

Jonathan giggled. "Yes matter of fact you have. You have a nice male ass by the way. I saw the way some of the women were watching as you walked by them. Your hard on is starting to show by the way".

Melinda looked down frustrated, "I hate this thing sometimes, how embarrassing".

When they reached the cottage they dove into the warm waters and swam a bit before sitting in the sand at the edge of the water. Melinda eyed the hard nipples and shape of Jonathan's pussy as the wet material clung to his skin. I never realized how sexy a tight wet swimsuit could be till now", she said softly looking him over.

Jonathan felt himself blush and had to admit he felt sexy in the swimsuit. He looked down at her hard on in her wet trunks and felt himself go wet. Then slowly he took her hand and pulled her close kissing her hard and reaching down to rub her cock. "Mmmm that would feel good inside me right now sweetie", he purred in her ear.

Melinda slipped her finger along the material outside the slit of his pussy and rubbed gently. Jonathan moaned deeply feeling Melinda's touch. When they felt they couldn't control themselves any longer they went inside the cottage letting the new sensations of their bodies envelope them totally as they made love to each other.

Friday night they decide to attend a dinner and dance at a local beach front hotel. Melinda was dressed tan slacks, socks, and a white opened collar short sleeve shirt and loafers. Jonathan picked out a nice dark blue halter dress, stockings, black lace bra and panties, and shoes with two inch heals from his new wardrobe. Then carefully he applied his make up under Melinda's supervision, and accessorizing to complete the outfit. Jonathan ran his hands down the front of his body and looked at his deep cleavage, and bodacious breasts without so much of a second thought. He even managed walking confidently in high heals.

They sat and enjoyed a wonderful dinner and wine that evening. Melinda noticed a few men turn their attention to Jonathan as he walked by the bar and wondered if he noticed. Woman had also been looking at her, making her feel self conscience. They took to the dance floor and danced through several routines. During a slow dance Jonathan rested his head on her chest. He didn't know why, just that it felt normal. After a few more drinks they returned to their little beachfront cottage hide away.

When they entered the cottage Jonathan's new persona seemed to take over deciding to give Melinda a full dose of teasing. When he leaned over to kiss her he brushed his hand against her cock and rubbed it gently. The response was immediate. Melinda groaned as her penis grew harder and Jonathan felt a wetness form between his legs. Jonathan put on some soft music told her to sit in a chair and watch. Melinda obeyed wondering what to expect next. Slowly Jonathan swayed his hips to the music and started to do a strip tease. Slowly undoing the top of his dress and holding it place across his breasts. Melinda felt her mouth water and extreme throbbing in her penis. Reaching down it felt incredibly hard. Dropping the dress Jonathan slowly removed his bra and panties. He watched Melinda squirm terribly and grinned. "Oh you meanie", she moaned as she squirmed in her chair.

With out any apprehension Jonathan got on his knees between her legs and began to rub his swollen cock. More deep groans as Melinda reached to put her hands on his shoulders and look into those green eyes. Melinda was so horny she could barely control herself.

Melinda felt her zipper being lowered and her hard cock being removed from her pants. She watched as Jonathan slowly ran his tongue around its head and licking it like an ice cream cone. "Oh myyyyy....that feels.........wonderful", she moan loudly squirming even more. Jonathan then took her hardness into his mouth and devoured her. It was almost too much. But before she felt she was going to cum, Jonathan stopped and grinned at her, "had enough sweetie".

Melinda thought she was going to explode, and burst out with, "oh you wicked bitch". Then laughed, she now understood why he had always tried to convince her to be more adventurous during foreplay. Melinda stood up and gave Jonathan a long loving kiss. "Thank-you for that sweetie, I think I understand", she said softly with a tear in her eye.

Melinda slowly stripped off her clothes and climbed onto the bed where Jonathan laid waiting. Jonathan watched as Melinda nibbled and kissed her way down his body starting with the breasts. Then slowly she slipped her tongue into his pussy causing him to convulse several times. Rolling Melinda on her back he straddled her midsection and lowered himself onto her hard cock. His pussy slowly opened feeling the pressure of the cock slipping inside him. The head was throbbing as he moved up and down. Melinda pulled him forward and teased his swollen hard nipples. It was not long before their juices flowed together after erupting in the most wonderful orgasim they had experienced in a long time.

After pleasing each other they decided to go for a swim. Holding hands they strolled naked into the warm waters letting them selves be refreshed. They got out and after drying each other off sat in the sand under the stars watched as the dawn began to break. Jonathan was leaning against Melinda's chest and felt her hands gently cup his breasts. For some time they sat in silence.

Melinda looked at Jonathan, "This has been a fun sweetie but I think I'd like to change back to a woman again". Jonathan lay there a moment looking at himself and laughed, "yes I guess its time to return to normal again, before I decide I like too much"


Melinda went and got the coin, then looking at each other one more time she said: Porous, Delium, Decatum. Holding hands they watch as the eerie glow surrounded them. Then Melinda said simply, "We'd like to be ourselves again". Slowly their bodies return to their former selves.

Looking at each other Melinda and Jonathan cuddled into each others arms satisfied with their adventure. As Melinda leaned back against Jonathan's chest he asked softly, "Melinda, how long have we been married sweetie".

"Thirty wonderful years dear", said Melinda softly wrapping his arms around her chest.

"I was just thinking", he whispered to her, "would you do it all over again if you could, our marriage and life, I mean".

Melinda looked at him a moment then replied, "of course sweetie, you've been a wonderful husband. I would marry you again in a heartbeat"

He kissed her neck and asked her softly, "is there anything you would change".

Melinda thought for a moment and whispered almost sadly, "I only wish I could have given you children Jonathan. Why the questions"

Jonathan thought carefully at what he was about to suggest, "We still have two wishes left in the coin. I never made mine. What if we could do some of our life over again, would you do it sweetie. I'm mean, I still like working in my company and you love running your flower shop. We have no relatives or family who would miss us"

Melinda thought about it a moment and asked, "so what are you proposing". Jonathan smiled and whispered something into Melinda's ear.

1 year later....

Back in Toronto the firm of Prism Design & Engineering was doing very well under new ownership. Everyone was surprised when, without warning, Melinda and Jonathan sold their businesses they had built over many years to a younger couple and announced they were retiring to Spain. After throwing a huge party for all their staff they simply disappeared into retirement. Everyone missed them.

The staff quickly took a liking to their new owners Max and Kristina. They were in their early thirties. Max seemed to know how the place ticked from the first day he took over, like he had always been there. Max was a tall handsome man with brown hair, hazel eyes and the physique of an outdoorsman. Kristina was a bit shorter than Max, with a figure of an athlete, short blonde hair and incredible deep green eyes.

Jamie got up from her desk when she saw a six month pregnant Kristina walk through the front doors. "Morning Mrs Edwards, how are we doing", she said helping her off with her coat and looking at her swollen belly. "I feel wonderful Jamie, even if I have lost my girlish figure", she laughed pointing to her belly. "Is my husband in".

Jamie knocked, and opened the door to Max's office then quietly excused herself closing the door behind her. Kristina gave him a kiss, "Hi sweetie from both of us". He looked at her proudly, "you never looked lovelier my dear sweet Melinda". They held each other and smiled as they looked over at the strange coin sitting in the glass book case.

12