The Magic Elixir Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a curious effect, Professor. The food which we took hours ago is still as warm as if it just came from the vendors' carts." Hetty's remark pulled me abruptly from my fantasies, and with curiosity I noted that she was correct.

"Of course, Hetty." responded the Professor. "In real time this food has been out of the oven for only a few minutes, so it is now just starting to cool."

"Lovely! Then we can have absolutely marvelous picnics with hot food. I don't think I shall want to eat indoors unless it rains." She punctuated this remark by eating a final bite of fish and then changing her position so that she was sitting cross-legged. That exposed her nether regions, and I had an unobstructed view of her open sex. This naturally caused an even greater reaction in me, and I feared that the napkin covering me would soon be insufficient to hide my growing lust.

"Why George, I do believe you are having impure thoughts about me. This will not do. And you too Professor. Surely a lady may have a picnic with friends without being subjected to their lustful stares." This was said in a quite serious tone of reprimand, and only when she finally smiled did I catch her real mood.

"Don't look so serious, I was only teasing. Your reactions are natural, and don't think for an instant that I did not realize the effect my sitting this way would have on you both. I'm afraid that we all have a ways to go before the import of the new lifestyle is natural to us. See how your excitement has caused my nipples to stand out, reflecting my own excitement at seeing your reactions, which shows that I am not immune to being aroused. Women of my class have always been portrayed as virginal creatures, unfit to participate in any matters other than those of maintaining a household, while the men do the real work. Consequently we shall be denied our full rights until we are acknowledged to have all of the failings and virtues and desires of men. And now is the time to begin this change of attitude. In only a few days we have progressed from our old nineteenth century values to ones immeasurably more modern, and I propose to continue our awakening until we all can show that we deserve to belong to a new era."

"I feel a great tension in my body, and I no longer wish to deny it. George, Professor, I want to experience the excitement of my body which has always been denied me by society. Please, I want both of you to touch my body, caress my breasts, feel the sensations of a man's touch on every part of me. Do it now, for I cannot bear to wait another day, another minute to experience this feeling."

I was stunned and shocked. Surely such a lewd attitude was fit only for whores, and not for a lady. But my own desires made me eager to fall in to her plan, and without wanting to I tentatively reached out a hand to touch her arm. The feel of it was soft on my fingers, and I started to stroke gently on the forearm and then up from her elbow to the shoulder along the side and the back. The professor too started to stroke the other arm with the same movements, and I could see his hand start to move down from her shoulder to her side, approaching her breast.

"I cannot do this any more!" I shouted as I pulled my hand away. "As much as I want to touch you I cannot bear the thought of sharing you with another."

My outburst took them both by surprise, as it did me. They looked at me as if observing a rare insect in a specimen jar. The vehemence of my outburst had shaken me, and after I had spoken, or rather shouted, I stood for some seconds open-mouthed and bewildered. I then turned tail and floundered down the beach, stumbling over small obstacles and in general making a spectacle of myself. It was an undignified rout, and as I sped along my thoughts were a confused jumble of fear and excitement and jealousy and disgust and every other strong emotion.

How could I stand by while the person I love allows several men to touch her intimately? And how could I betray all of the values I had learned since childhood by participating in lewd actions in public and unclothed? And how could I live without Hetty by my side?

These thoughts and more rushed through my brain as I stumbled along. I did not see where I was going nor notice my surroundings until I at last slowed and stopped, out of breath. The pause helped me to regain a bit of my senses, and I finally noticed when I looked around that I was in some sort of sports field. A cricket pitch to be exact, for there was a match going on right then.

Consider my feelings at that moment. I was standing naked in the middle of a cricket game with hundreds of spectators watching. None of them could see me, of course, but although I knew that intellectually my mind could not convince the quivering emotional part that for all my adult life had held me back from doing anything not "proper". I was terrified; of what I did not know, but like any primal fear such as a fear of heights or of crowds I panicked for no reason other than that my fear overcame me.

I looked around for some place to run and saw a route that would lead me out of the field when I suddenly recovered some of my rational capacity. It would be foolish to run any longer. I was out of breath, and no one could see me as long as I kept on at even a moderate pace. The triviality of my fears of discovery suddenly dawned me and I deliberately ambled along at a measured pace walking past the spectators taking tea in their lawn chairs.

The scene seemed so normal and comforting to me that it took me some time to recognize that it was in fact completely familiar. The crowd and the players looked as they always did, and if there was slightly less motion than usual then a casual observer might just put that down to a longer than usual lull in the game.

I don't know what made me do what I did next. I had been in a panic, barely able to control myself, when suddenly thoughts of mischief and playfulness came to the fore. Naked, I strolled across the field unconcerned about the spectacle I was making, because I finally felt my invisibility to my core. I could walk around entirely unobserved and perform whatever actions caught my fancy.

And I did. As I walked past the crowd of spectators I delighted in caressing the breasts of the women I passed, and taking my willie in my hand waving it in front of their faces. This was not an action I would normally have conceived possible, and I can only conjecture that my distress at the earlier events on the beach had driven me quite mad.

After some of this kind of play I became quite jaded. The feel of all those women's breasts and the excitement of my wicked actions began to fade, leaving me with a numb feeling. I stopped my play and just wandered around for a while. My thoughts became pensive, and at last melancholia overtook me. I realized that while my unnoticed actions quite excited me for a brief while I missed the human connection. I missed Hetty already. Without noticing I had wandered off the field and was headed in the direction of my house. Not knowing a better course of action I kept heading in that direction, a jumble of thoughts and regrets racing through my mind. I had just raced away from my best friend and the woman I was coming to love and I could not reconcile my feelings of anger at the events that had led me to this with the regrets I felt at losing my companions.

As I approached the front gate of my cottage a voice interrupted my funk.

"George! We've been looking all over for you."

Hetty and the Professor stood near the font gate looking quite agitated. I must have wandered longer than I had thought, for they were both fully dressed. Added to the turmoil of my thoughts was another, the shame I felt when I realized I was naked and visible to them.

"George! Please stop. The Professor and I want to apologize to you. Please come in, we have brought you your clothes, you see.

"This is very kind of both of you, but I feel very embarrassed by my nakedness and perhaps even more embarrassed by my outburst on the beach. I have had a long time to think while I was returning here. Although I still cannot in all honesty apologize for my earlier feelings I am mightily sorry that I reacted with such vehemence. Now, if you will just tell me where I can find my clothes I think it would be better if you both left. I have some further thinking to do and I think it would be better done alone."

"I understand, George, but I think that this day has been a severe shock to you and you need the presence of a friend to help you sort out your thoughts. Professor, I think it best that you repair to your own house for the time being while I help George in his moment of crisis. George, I insist that you allow me to help you in this, as I was the one that caused this."

Hetty was an unstoppable force, as the professor and I had learned early in our brief acquaintance; so without any attempt at protest we did as she bid us, the professor ambling with no small amount of relief to his own home and I following Hetty without demur into my own cottage.

"The professor and I took the liberty of placing your clothes on your bed and you will find all in order and ready for you should you so wish. However, I suggest that your discomfiture is the result of being the only one here not wearing clothes. We have much to discuss and, as we have seen by our experiences on the beach, not wearing clothes enables us to have a far freer dialogue and exchange of feelings. If you have no objection I propose that you stay as you are and I will ease your anxiety regarding your nakedness by getting undressed myself so that we may have an open and forthright discussion."

She did not, of course, wait for my reply but immediately proceeded with the task of unbuttoning, unlacing and removing her clothes. I am not sure what I would have said had she waited for an answer but I could find no reason to object as I was transported into a state of admiration and lust at the sight before me. Upon removing her last item of clothing she smiled and did a little pirouette before sitting down in a chair opposite me.

"Well, that's settled. George, I want to apologize for my actions at the beach because I truly did not know that you would have such a violent reaction. In my own defense I can only state that the feeling of freedom that I felt being without clothes in public caused me to want too much too soon. You cannot know what it is like for a woman of my class to feel free after a lifetime of being a prisoner, always doing the right thing, wearing the right clothes and constantly suppressing her emotions in order to keep up appearances. However, you must tell me now if your actions were a result of a particularly strong feeling toward me as a person or whether they were merely the actions of a man wanting to control me."

"You are quite right to see that not wearing clothes enhances the free exchange of ideas. I confess that I have admired you since the first time I saw you. At first it was just a general appreciation of your looks and especially your body, but as I got to know you I became enraptured with your personality and your sense of humour and your forthrightness and a hundred other things. When the time seemed right I was prepared to let you know my feelings by conducting a proper courting, but the incident at the beach today was like a blow to my body and I reacted in a fit of jealousy and grief. I cannot say that there was not some desire to keep control, but I also know that you would not be the woman I love if I could control you."

"I am mightily glad that we have had this talk, George. Would it be presumptuous of me if I said that I am tired of talking now and would mightily like to relive our earlier experiments with just the two of us? Come, follow me into your bedroom and we will see how we truly get along."

And he did. And she did. And they did.