The Magic Lamp

Story Info
Sandra gets some revenge and pleasure.
39.5k words
4.58
112.6k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,297 Followers

Sandra was really bored. And frustrated. And it was only getting worse and worse. Almost three years now, she thought as she poured herself another gin & tonic. It's been three years since anyone had bothered paying any attention to her, not her useless husband Frank, or either of her children. Ever since the twins had turned 18, it was like she didn't even exist anymore.

God, it's early in the afternoon and I'm on my third drink, she thought, taking a big gulp from the glass. But what else am I going to do, she asked herself, turning away from the bar. Even her friends had empty lives like hers, doing nothing, hanging out, drinking, shopping, while their equally useless husbands worked and made lots of money. And who knows what else, she thought sardonically.

Sandra stopped when she walked by the floor-to-ceiling mirror next to the bar and looked at herself. I don't look so bad, she thought, watching herself in the mirror as she brought her drink to her lipstick-glossed lips and took a sip, her eyes appraising. Setting the drink down on the bar, she smoothed her dress and really looked at herself.

Her fiery-red hair was thick and ringleted, hanging halfway down her back. Even though her pale skin was freckled, it was smooth and unblemished. Being only 5'6" tall didn't stop her from having a classic full figure, with 36D breasts and a nice full ass. She felt her weight at 125 pounds was perfect and she didn't really need to worry about what she ate, this was just the way she was.

Turning so that her back was to the mirror, Sandra looked over her shoulder at her back and ass, noting with a smile that even though her ass was full, it was tight, something she proved to herself by jiggling her ass and seeing with satisfaction that it stopped moving quickly.

She noted that her legs still looked good with nice firm calves. Turning to face the mirror, she pulled the front of her dress up to her waist to see her legs, smiling as she saw how nice and slim and straight they still were.

Dropping her dress, she picked up her drink, taking a sip as she stood in profile to the mirror, looking at herself. She straightened up her posture as she sipped her drink, seeing how her full breasts stood high on her chest, sticking out. Putting her drink down, Sandra let her hands slide up her body from her stomach to cup her breasts, her fingers finding and lightly rubbing circles on her nipples which immediately hardened into knots, pressing out and being obvious, even through her bra.

God, now I'm playing with myself in front of a mirror, Sandra laughed as she gave her nipples each a good hard squeeze, enough so that she gasped as the pleasure pain coursed through her body. She could feel herself get instantly wet between her legs. She slid a hand down her body into her panties, slipping easily between her slick, shaven pussy lips to rub her clit.

And when was the last time Frank had even bothered to notice her body, much less take advantage of any of it? It had been so long, she didn't even remember. And for some reason she had remained completely faithful. But to what? she wondered, not for the first time. What am I saving myself for?

Oh, well, I think I'll just go shopping, she decided, pulling her hand from her panties and licking her fingers before she gulped the last of her drink down. Maybe I'll find something to cheer myself up with.

Sandra found herself in an area of town that she hadn't been in for years, less high end, a bit more run-down in appearance, but many little boutique-like shops of all sorts. Parking her car, she strolled down the street, looking into each of the shop windows. She came to one window of the oddest assortment of bric-a-brac, full of the most unusual things. As she was looking in the window, a very, very old woman shuffled into view. She was very small, almost like a child, with long grey hair down past her waist in a long braid. Her face was heavily lined, but it contained the most beautiful and clear green eyes above the most gentle of smiles. There was a timelessness to it, on the one hand so young and innocent, on the other hand ancient and full of the wisdom of the ages.

The woman smiled at her and beckoned with her hand for Sandra to enter. With a smile on her face, Sandra entered the shop, noticing the dank, musty smell, the kind of smell one associated with old libraries or museums. She was again struck by the incredible assortment of oddments filling the shop, everything seeming as though it were very old and hadn't been moved for years.

"Hello, my dear," the old woman greeted Sandra. "How may I help you?"

"Oh, I don't know," Sandra replied. "I was just window shopping, hoping."

"Hoping?" the old woman asked. "Hoping for what?"

"Hoping I'd find something that would make me feel good," Sandra admitted.

"Don't you feel well?" the old woman asked.

"Oh, I'm not sick or anything," Sandra laughed, "I'm just bored and lonely. I was hoping I'd find something to make me feel better."

"Ah, I understand," the old woman said, nodding her ancient head. "And what would make you feel good, do you think?"

"Well, it would be nice if someone noticed me for something, for anything," Sandra told her.

"Don't you have a family?" the old woman asked.

"Oh, yes, but they don't seem to have any use for me anymore," she said, her eyes suddenly welling with tears. "My husband only works and sleeps in the same house and my children are 18 now and don't want to spend any time with their mother. I'm just feeling like I have no life anymore."

"There, there," the old woman said, gently patting Sandra's arm. "Maybe there is something here that will help you," she said with a smile. "Shall we look around?"

"Oh, okay," Sandra agreed, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. For some reason she felt like there wasn't anything she couldn't tell this old woman. It was a very special feeling.

"Let's see," the old woman was saying to herself. "I know there's something here. I just saw it recently, in the last 5 years or so."

Sandra started when she heard that. Five years. Looking around she noticed that there was a lot of dust in certain places, thick dust, like it had been there for a long, long time.

"Ah, here it is," the old woman said, lifting something out of a crate on the floor under a table. "Maybe this is what you need," she said, holding it out to Sandra.

Startled, Sandra took the object the old woman was holding out to her. It seemed to be made of an almost translucent green glass and was sort of shaped like a gravy boat, though it was enclosed. It was small, only about 2 inches in length. She turned it over in her hands, examining it, finding it interesting but not sure what the old woman intended.

"What is it?" Sandra asked, looking up.

"Why, that's a magic lamp," the old woman replied, a smile on her face. "A very special one," she added.

"A magic lamp? Are you kidding?" Sandra asked, staring at the old woman. "You want me to believe that this is a magic lamp? I may be unhappy, but I'm not delusional," she said, feeling a bit of anger that the old woman would try to take advantage of her like that.

"But it is a magic lamp" the old woman insisted, a big smile on her face. "With that lamp you can make any person do or think or feel any way you'd like them to," she told her.

"You've got to be kidding," Sandra said, taking a much closer look at the lamp in her hands. "It doesn't have any markings on it or anything," Sandra commented. "How do you know it works?" she asked.

"Because I used to use it at one point in my life," the old woman admitted, "until I learned that I didn't really need it anymore."

"How did you learn that?" Sandra asked.

"That's something that you'll need to discover for yourself," the old woman replied.

"But how does it work?" Sandra asked, once more examining the lamp.

"You just hold the thought you want the person to have in your mind, then gently rub the lamp while looking right at them. You need to have eye contact."

"Then what happens?" Sandra asked.

"Then the person does as you wished for them to do," the old woman told her.

"They don't resist?" Sandra asked.

"No, but they're aware of everything; they just don't have a choice. It creates an irresistible compulsion in them. They think it's just them, they never realize that you've caused it with the magic lamp."

"That's incredible," Sandra exclaimed. "What can you make people do?"

"Anything," the old woman replied sadly. "Anything at all."

"You mean I can make my husband want me, you know?" Sandra asked. "Or my children?"

"Yes, there's no limit to what you can want another person to think, feel, do, or say," the old woman explained.

"And they'd never realize it was me putting it in their minds?" Sandra asked.

"That's right," the old woman answered.

"Oh, wow," Sandra exhaled. "That's incredible. But it can't possibly work," she added. "I mean, that would be magic..."

"Exactly," the old woman agreed, nodding her wizened head.

"How much is it?" Sandra asked, her voice barely a whisper.

"$5,000," the old woman replied.

"$5,000! That's a lot of money." Sandra said. "What if it doesn't do what you said it does?"

"Oh, it does exactly what I told you it does; if it doesn't, just bring it back and I'll return your money," the old woman said.

"I don't understand you," Sandra said, shaking her head.

"I know, but you will," the old woman said. "What will you do?"

"Well, I just can't believe it does any of that, but it's a nice story," Sandra said. "Just the thought of it makes me smile, feel better. Maybe I'll take it anyway. If you really mean that I can return it if it doesn't work."

"Yes, of course," the old woman said, a sad look in her eyes. "I hope you'll find the happiness you're looking for."

"Why, thank you," Sandra said as she paid for the lamp. "If I have any problems with it, can I come ask you questions?"

"Of course," the old woman replied. "But you won't need to. You'll see."

"How should I do it, test it?" Sandra asked. "How should I start?"

"Well, just try it on someone you don't know," the old woman suggested. "Have an innocent thought, like having them bend over and rub their foot. Then you'll understand. But remember, you must make eye contact while you're rubbing the lamp and holding the thought in your mind," the old woman reminded her. "Otherwise it won't work."

"Okay, I think I understand," Sandra said, holding the lamp to her ample breast. "Thank you so much."

"Yes, you're welcome," the old woman replied with a sigh, a deep look of sadness filling her eyes. "Good luck."

Sandra turned and left the store, a spring in her step and joy in her heart. Oh, if only it were true, she thought, skipping like a little girl as she went down the street to her car. Why, there's nothing I couldn't have, or get, she realized.

Sandra was almost to her car when she saw that one of the stores was a small, cozy-looking tea house. Feeling happy, she decided to go in and have a cup of tea and some pastries. She ordered from a very pretty young girl and sat back in her seat, looking out the window, her hand in her pocket gently fondling the precious lamp.

Hey, maybe I'll try it on the waitress, Sandra thought to herself. She thought of the advice the old woman had given her and then a smile came to her face as she realized what she would do. When the waitress returned to the table with her tea and pastries, Sandra had her thought firmly in her mind, her hand in her pocket caressing the lamp. The waitress set the tea and pastries down and told Sandra to enjoy it.

"I most certainly will," Sandra replied, looking the girl directly in the eyes as she spoke.

The girl smiled and turned to go, stopping for a moment to scratch her ass rather firmly before departing.

It was everything Sandra could do to not burst out laughing or faint; she couldn't figure out which she was trying harder to defeat. It actually worked, she thought, shaking her head in disbelief. She had pictured it exactly as the girl had done it.

Sandra was trembling with excitement as she finished her repast, unsure of what she should do with so many possibilities running through her head. On impulse she decided to go to Frank's office and surprise him, get him to take her to dinner at a nice restaurant and then maybe a movie, neither of which had happened in years.

Driving to her husband's office, Sandra thought carefully of the thought she wanted to have in her head when she looked her husband in the eyes. She had the thought firmly in her mind as she rode the elevator up to the 42nd floor where Frank's office was located. She hadn't been there in years.

Stepping off the elevator, she was surprised to find the reception desk vacant. Her hand in her pocket and her thoughts of the evening she desired firmly in her mind, Sandra went to the door to Frank's office, taking a deep breath before turning the handle and entering.

She froze in her tracks not six steps into the office, her eyes and Frank's finding each other's and locking, in surprise, in shock, in utter disbelief. Frank was standing behind his desk, a beautiful young woman sprawled on her back, her feet up on Frank's shoulders as his cock filled her pussy.

"S-S-Sandra," Frank gasped, not moving, his cock pulsating inside of his secretary's tight, wet pussy. "W-w-what are you doing here?" he asked, not believing his eyes.

"I-I-I..." Sandra stuttered, staring in disbelief. "I thought we might go to dinner and a movie," she managed weakly, in shock.

"That's a great idea," Frank replied nonchalantly. "I was actually thinking the same thing," he added lamely, even though it was the truth. "Maybe you'd like to wait in the other room..." Frank suggested.

"Yes...no!" Sandra replied. "I think I'll wait here," she said, unsteadily walking over to one of the seats fronting Frank's desk and sitting down, now able to see his cock sticking into the girl's pussy. "Maybe you should finish," she heard herself suggesting, looking him in the eyes, her hand in her pocket. "It's been so long for me, I've forgotten what it's like, so if you finish fucking her, maybe I'll get something out of it, too," she said, struggling to keep her voice even, knowing that life as she had known it up until now was about to change forever.

"Oh god, Frank, is that your wife?" the girl asked, craning her head around to stare at Sandra sitting not three feet away as she lay naked on the desk, impaled by Frank's cock.

"Really, it's okay," Sandra assured the girl, smiling at her. "Please finish. I'd like to watch."

"Oh, Frank, you didn't tell me your wife was so cool," the girl laughed, thrusting her hips at him. "Now fuck me, fuck me hard and make me cum while your wife watches," she urged him, clenching her pussy down on his cock.

Staring at Sandra as though in a fog, Frank began to fuck his secretary, sliding his cock in and out of her hungry pussy while Sandra sat and watched, seemingly not bothered by it.

"God, Frank, that is so good," the girl moaned, thrusting back at him as he fucked her. "I want you to cum on my face," she gasped. "I want your wife to see your cum all over my face," she said.

"Yes, Frank, I'd like to see that," Sandra agreed, getting to her feet to stand right against the desk where she could see every detail.

"Oh, god," Frank groaned, staring into Sandra's face in disbelief as he stroked his secretary's pussy.

"And when you've finished cumming all over her face," Sandra said, looking him in the eyes, her hand in her pocket, "then you'll kiss her and lick all of your cum from her face, won't you?"

"Oh, god, I'm going to cum...yes, yes, yes...oh, god, I'm going to cum," he gasped, his glistening cock slipping from his secretary's pussy as she slid down off the desk to kneel in front of him, grasping his cock in her hands and pumping it.

Cum exploded from Frank's cock, huge ropey streams of sticky cum splashing all over the girl's face as she continued to pump him. As the force of his orgasm subsided, she took his cock into her mouth, sucking on it, getting the last of his cum as he moaned in ecstasy.

"Oh, wow, that was so intense," the girl said, pushing to her feet, cum covering and dripping down her face.

Sandra gasped in shock when Frank suddenly grabbed the girl around the waist, pulling her to him and kissing her. Sandra could see his tongue pushing into her mouth and then he was licking and kissing her face, eating up his own cum that he had just put there.

"Oh, Frank, I had no idea you were like this," the girl gasped, "so damned kinky."

Sandra had collapsed back into her seat in total shock at what she had just witnessed, and perpetrated. The lamp really worked, it really did, she kept saying to herself in disbelief. God, I wish someone would eat my pussy, she thought, one hand between her legs while the other remained firmly in her pocket.

She opened her eyes and saw the girl staring at her as Frank licked the last of his cum from her face. She gently pushed him backwards into his seat and slowly moved around the desk, stopping to kneel in front of Sandra. Sandra was frozen in her seat as the girl slowly pushed her dress up to her waist, then pulled her panties down and off, leaving her sitting spread wide in front of her, naked, her sopping pussy just dripping juices.

Frank was staring in total disbelief and Sandra was holding her breath as the girl leaned forward, snaking her tongue through Sandra's fat, juicy pussy lips before delving into her hole and sucking on her, drinking her up. Sandra had never been with a woman but she was rooted to her seat as her pussy was eaten like it had never been eaten before. She began to cum almost immediately and after several minutes had to push the girl away, unable to take the sensations of non-stop multiple orgasms any longer.

"Oh, wow, your pussy tastes so good," the girl sighed, leaning on Sandra's thighs, her face glistening with her juices. "I haven't tasted pussy in a long time. You're a lucky man, Frank," she said, looking over at Frank sitting back in his chair, his mouth hanging open in disbelief at everything that he had just witnessed. "If I had a cock, I'd fuck you right now," the girl said, smiling at Sandra, "but I guess Frank will take care of that for you later."

"Well, I better go," she finally said, pushing to her feet. "I really enjoyed meeting you," she said to Sandra, leaning over and softly kissing her on the mouth, her tongue gently probing her lips, sliding over and around her own as Sandra felt her hand gently between her legs, rubbing her clit as she slid a couple of fingers into her. "Maybe I'll get to see you again."

"Yes, maybe," Sandra gasped as the girl stood up, licking her fingers.

"Have a nice dinner, you two," she said as she sauntered out of the office, her clothes draped over her arm.

"Sandra," Frank gasped, "I-I-I don't know what to say," he stammered.

"Don't say a thing, Frank," Sandra warned him. "I've put up with so much nothing these past few years and you've been having a good old time with your secretary. What a fool I've been!"

"No, it's not like that," Frank replied lamely. "There's nothing between us."

"Just sex," Sandra said emphatically. "Which is not between us."

"Sandra, I'm so sorry," Frank declared earnestly. "I just didn't think..."

"No, you didn't," Sandra agreed. "So, what are you going to do about it?" she asked.

"Well, of course, I'll stop with Melanie," he began.

"Whatever for?" Sandra asked with a laugh. "She's delightful. I don't blame you for fucking her. I blame you for not fucking me."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,297 Followers