The Magic (The New Birth.)

Story Info
Another episode of a southern belle & her mysterious lover.
2.6k words
3.17
7.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written in collaboration by

jes_da_man & LittleOne

Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 4:49:40 PM

---------------------------

The New Birth.

From the shadows came the sound of breathing. She lay still listening. Her body trembled with fear. Had she locked the door before she came to bed? She was sure she had closed and locked all the windows. However, the balcony door was open, and the breeze was blowing the curtain gently inwards.

She apprehensively started to rise from the bed as she stared at the darkness in the corner where the sound came from. Then suddenly, from the shadows he stepped. His body outlined by the moonlight shining through the open balcony door.

Like a deer frozen by headlights, she stood there in the darkness, trying her best to identify him. She could tell that he was a large man, tall and broad in the shoulders. She could see that his hair was long and curled at his shoulders. His chest was bare and his muscles rippled and shined as if oiled. The sight took her breath. Feelings stirred deep within her. A memory perhaps... of a lover from long ago. But, these thoughts were dashed when she realized that he was suddenly approaching her

He swiftly moved closer to her, until he was standing within an arm's length from her, and then she heard him whisper, "I have come for you." Despite her fears, the sound of his voice brought back such sweet memories. She knew him. His hand reached up to clasp the small vial around her neck. She had placed it there many years ago, when he failed to return to her.

Uncontrollably, the tears started to flow down her cheeks. In a soft sobbing voice she whispered, "My love?" And then, the reality hit her in full force. He was there by her side. He was actually there! She reached up to him and he pulled her into his arms. "Shhhhhh," he whispered. "Dont cry my sweet southern belle. I am here. Your love kept me alive and brought me home to you. It's been so long..." She sobbed, "Much too long, my love."

With his strong arms wrapped around her, he covered her face with his kisses, kissing away the tears. She wanted to ask him so many questions. But her body needed his touch and she quickly pushed aside the questions in her mind. He kissed her neck, caressing her breasts through the wispy fabric of her gown. Her nipples hardened and strained against the fabric when he finally kissed them and moaned with desire.

With sexual desire building in her, she reached down to unfasten his pants and he stopped her by saying, "No my precious little southern belle. Let me... have my fill of you first. I want to touch and taste every inch of you." Wanting this so much as well, she struggled to unwrap the gown from around her, until he reached up and in one swift motion, he ripped it from her body.

She stood there naked in the moonlight. He hungrily eyed her from head to toe. He had not forgotten a single thing about her. Dropping to one knee, he leaned over and kissed her tummy, then slowly moved his lips downward, until they reach the small mound between her legs. It was bare and smooth as it had been the many years before... He kissed it, and his tongue probed for the little treasure hidden in the folds. It was swollen and invited him to nibble on it. She withered with pleasure, her body arching toward him. Oh God, how she needed him.

He licked at her clit until her body was racked with wave after wave of sweet passion. She screamed out his name, and he plunged his finger deep into her. She was so wet... and it made his manhood stiffen even harder. He had to control himself. He did not want to hurt her. There had been changes since he had seen her last, changes that would surprise her, and maybe even delight her. But he could hurt her also, if he was not careful.

Over and over he brought her to one increasingly exquisite climax after another, until neither, her body, or her mind could cope any longer. Her knees buckled, and she slowly began to slump forward over him. Realizing her plight, he gently took her in his arms and walked the few steps to her bed and gently laid her upon it. He carefully slid her silky hair away from her pretty face, and placed a soft kiss on her blushed cheek before he slowly lowered himself to a sitting position upon her bed beside her.

Sitting there, he looked down at her. She lay there, recovering from the multiple orgasms he had just given her. Gradually, the sensual grip that her ecstasy had upon her slowly began to diminish, and she began to stir. But the moment she opened her eyes and looked into his, she was entranced by his lustful stare.

He knew he could hold back no longer. He stood and called to her.

"My Belle, look at me. Know that I am the man you loved. I have changed. But I am still the man you loved. I would not hurt you then, or even now. Please don't be scared. I will give you pleasure beyond belief... Do you remember the last night we were together? The gift the Gods gave us? What occurred from the vial? The changes in my anatomy?"

Torn from her entrancement by his words, she looked up at him questionably. "Yes, yes, I remember."

"Well, after I left you that night, I waited for the changes to go away. But, they didn't..."

Pausing only a second or two, he continued. "I went to the Gods, to ask for their help. They laughed at me, and said that I took the risk, and now would pay the price. However, a young student of the Gods told me, that there was, help. So I went in search of this witch that would help me. I found the witch, but she held me prisoner, forcing me to service her. She was beautiful. But she was also all things you are not. She was dark, and wicked... where as you are pale and pure. I was forced to be her lover, all these years. We had children together. I tried to leave her many times. But her spell prevented me from leaving."

Raising herself to one elbow, his southern belle began to softly utter something in response, but he quickly stopped her by gently placing a finger on her lips and whispering, "Shhh..." Then, once more he continued.

"A few nights ago, she was challenged by another witch. They fought... and she lost. The winner set me free. But she could not change my body. Everything she tried only made it worse, and that brings us to now. I need to make love to you, and things will happen while I do so, things that may frighten you. But I will not hurt you. I swear to you...I will not hurt you."

Even though upon noticing the concern and slight confusion on her face, he added, "Also, the Gods gave me a riddle to solve... they said if I solved it... I would be normal again. This is the riddle...

Where lust resides, peace rebounds... where birth begins, the answer is found."

Thinking about the riddle, she had unconsciously lowered her head and blankly stared at her hand resting on the bed between them. Then suddenly, she jerked her head upwards and looked up at him... "Oh my, I know the answer!" she says. "It is me! Inside me! Where lust rebounds... where birth begins, it is inside me. You must! you must make love to me!" He could not stop the tears. She had found the answer. He had tried for so long, and it only took a moment for her to solve the riddle.

Stemming the tears, he rose from the bed, and slowly started to unfasten his pants. But, he abruptly stopped what he was doing and looked into her eyes. "Please my love, do not be frightened when you see me..." he pleaded. However, when he stood there in front of her completely undressed, she gasped when she saw him. The two cocks, that had been present during their time in the magical place, were larger... thicker. They were hard and angry looking. The tongue, that had given her such sweet ecstasy, was bigger and split at the tip.

As he moved toward her, she could not help but back away. Oh god, how could she let him make love to her with that tongue? It was no longer something for pleasure, but for lust. She saw his face changing, as if melting into someone else... and then she heard her dark lover's voice again. "Remember my love... I will change. But it will still be me. The witch gave me control. She could not stop the change. But she gave me control."

Then suddenly, all features of her dark lover were gone, and to her horror, the demon of many years ago stood there, his eyes red and glowing. He reached for her, and pulled her to him. But with his face close to hers, she saw her lover in his eyes, and she relaxed. She knew she was safe... he would not hurt her. The demon laid her back on the bed. His hands began to move over her body. Everywhere he touched her, she began to tingle. Ohhh... there was magic here... She felt it.

The vial around her neck too, began to heat up, and somehow she knew she had to taste from it. She brought the vial to her lips, letting its contents moisten her lips. However, as she replaced the cap on the vial, it dropped from her hands, and the demon grabbed it and drank the entire contents of the vial.

"Oh my god!" she screamed, "No! No! You must not drink from it!"

Then, even though she could not even imagine it could happen, she saw the demon's facial features contort even more, and suddenly the vial disappeared from his grasp. It was gone, with only a glowing light to remind her it had ever been there. All she could do was Stand there looking at the demon, until her utter disbelief and horror was diverted by a familiar sound. The music she had heard years ago, softly started up once more. The room glowed. Star dust seemed to be everywhere, glowing.

Suddenly, the demon pulled her up from the bed and carried her over to the balcony. On the balcony, was a large wheel... with flowers and plants on top of it. He swept them away, and stood her up in front of it. She looked down and saw, with amazement, that one of the cocks had something attached to the end of it that she had not ever seen before. She knew not what it was, but it looked like a suction cup. But, before she could inspect it any closer, he spun her around, and forcefully bent her forward, over the wheel. He knelt down behind her. His tongue dripping as it started to lick her exposed genitals.

She struggled and loudly moaned, "Oh God!"

A small scream escaped her lips as the demon's hot tongue, without warning, dove into her ass. It felt as if fire was licking at her... not burning, just white hot fire. But she knew he must join with her first, before all would return to normal. The demon still was inside her lover, and would have his pleasure first.

The fire traveled through her body. Then the demon's tongue was in her pussy. He lapped at her pussy, until it dripped, with her juices combined with the essence from the vial. Then the tongue licked at her clit. Instantly, her body was racked with orgasm. She was miles from the beach. But she could hear what sounded like the waves crashing against the rocks. She had passed out from the immense pleasure, but only for a moment, and when she came to, the demon was standing behind her, his cocks posed to enter her.

"No! No! No!" she cried. "No!"

She had not noticed it before... but, a now engorged tongue attached to the large cock on top, probed at her ass, and snaked its way in.

"Oh God!" she screamed.

Then the cock beneath was in her pussy. The suction cup, attached to her clit. He stood there, not moving. Growls came from him, as the cocks began to move on their own. The suction on her clit was intense, and the tongue in her ass seemed to swell even more.

The cock in her pussy, like a crazed piston, moved in and out of her, faster than the eyes could see. Her body shook with the blows. Over and over she came, until she could no longer bear it. She went limp and once again fainted. But the beast paid no mind. He continued his assault. Her body was violently thrown forward again and again as the beast savagely thrust into her.

A mist formed around their bodies, and was swirling around them. The music grew louder, and more frantic. He withdrew from her, and flipped her limp body over. Tears rolled down his face to join with hers. He knew what he was doing to her, but could not stop. He laid her back on the wheel, and entered her again. This time the cock on the bottom was in her ass, and the cock on top was buried in her pussy, while the tongue was attacking her clit.

The repositioning of her body had caused her to awaken from her semi unconscious state and her eyes opened. The first thing she saw, was the demon's face looming over her, getting closer and closer, and she screamed. His lips opened slightly. She was sure that he was about to kiss her, but instead of a tongue, a large cock sprung from his mouth and quickly plunged into hers. Suddenly, every hole in her body was filled with a cock. Simultaneously, he fucked her ass, her pussy, and her mouth. In desperation, she reached up to hold the cock buried in her mouth, to prevent it from gagging her. However, the instant her hand spanned around it, the demon roared. He became frenzied in his thrusts. She knew he would cum soon.

Without warning, the wheel started to spin slowly... and then faster... faster and faster it spun, until it lifted from the balcony floor. High into the clouds it went. As the wheel rose he began to change. His face was the first thing that started to returned to normal... his body was next... and then............... there was only one cock. It was buried deep inside her pussy. She felt a tingle there... growing, and a cool tingle spreading over her. A bright light flashed and sparks were everywhere.

The wheel stopped turning just as the demon... uh... her dark lover came... filling her with the essence from the vial and his body fluids. They mixed with her love juices, and the precious new birth began. He collapsed on top of her. She closed her eyes and her body seemed to be refreshed. She knew she held within her a new life. One created by his and her love, and of course... by the Gods.

With a feeling of immense bliss enveloping her, she slept. His body... normal again... laying next to her... her dark lover once more by her side...

END OF THE NEW BIRTH... WITH HOPES OF FUTURE EPISODES...