The Magician Ch. 04

Story Info
Detectives help brother in trouble.
17.8k words
4.33
14.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left Pat with the nice warm feeling of a job well done.

When I got back to the office I showered and cleaned up and became David. Dori looked up at me with a big smile. She got up and walked to me with a smile an hugged and kissed me, she whispered, "David I need you tonight. Please don't be late coming home tonight."

"I need you too dearest, I'll be early, I promise!"

When I walked in the door at home I smelled what had to be my favorite meal. Fajitas! I was right, we had a great meal and wished I could eat more. We had a pitcher of Sangria with fresh fruit to accompany the meal. When we had cleaned up we took the pitcher in the family room with us. Dori cuddled close to me and I knew she had something besides loving on her mind.

"OK, Dear girl, what is it you want me to do that you know I don't want to do?"

"Oh Davy, am I that transparent?"

"I just know my sweet wife pretty well. You want something besides my sexy body."

"I do want your body, I need it. I love Molly, but I need you. There is something I want to talk to you about. I know this will hurt you some and that makes it very difficult for me to bring it up."

"What is it dear, do you want to date again?"

"Oh no, Hell No. I am just not getting any younger, I want to have a child. I know you can not give me one." Tears ran down her cheeks. And down mine. "Sugar, you ask for the one thing I can not give you. I just do not know any way I can help you, you will have to ask someone else." She looked at me for a long, long time.

"David I have thought about this for a very long time, I know who I want to be the father of our baby. He is as close as I can get to having the man I love with all my heart be the father."

"What?"

"Yes, I want your brother Daniel to father our baby."

"God, Dori, I couldn't live with you screwing him. And besides that he hates me and would love to do it to rub my nose in it. I don't think I have ever said 'NO' to anything you wanted. But..."

"Wait, before you answer, let me tell you something. I know what happened between you. I know he caught you dressed in girls clothes and called you terrible names and said you had disgraced him and the family and that he never wanted to see or hear from or about you ever again, then he beat the crap out of you. He was five years older and eighty pounds heavier. I know you never even raised a hand against him to protect yourself. He has written you a hundred letters and you don't even read them. You have looked at the pictures of his kids. Four beautiful children, I know that hurts you too! I know how you feel, what you don't know is that your brother loves you. He has regretted what he did to you from the moment it happened. He couldn't face you for a long time, not because he hated you, but because he was so ashamed of the way he treated you. I know you will probably hate me for this but I have been talking to Dan, and his wife Jerri, for years. Every time I have ever talked to him he has broken down and cried over what he did to you. I have talked a lot to Jerri, she says she has never seen him cry over anything else. He has always had nightmares about it.

Jerri loves him dearly and says he is a wonderful husband and father, that one thing he did wrong in his life haunts him. She says at least once a week he will wakeup in the night and pace the floor reliving what he did to you. There! I have said my piece, I hope you don't hate me for what I have done, I did it out of love for you because I see you still hurting over it too. I want to end that and take that frown off your sweet face when you think of him. I do love you with every fiber of my being."

"Dori, I could never hate you. Never. I might hate some thing you do, but I will always love you. I also know you love me too. I need some time to think about what you have just told me. I have believed Danny hated me for twenty years. I can't just click that feeling off. I will work on it though. I don't believe I will ever want him to father a child with you. I just don't think I could handle him sleeping with you. I could never look either of you in the eye again."

"Sweetie, I don't want to screw him, I don't want that at all, I just want some of his sperm in a test tube so I can be artificially inseminated. I want you to know that if it does happen I will never think of the baby as anything but our child, yours and mine. That is the only way I will ever get pregnant. No one but you will ever cum inside me. Never, ever will it happen."

We finished the wine. I looked at Dori. "Darling, see if you can get Danny on the phone, please." She stared at me for a bit and ran for the phone.

After a lot of crying and anguish we agreed to meet here at my place. Jerri and Danny were going to leave the kids at her mother's place and spend a couple of days with us.

The day they were to arrive Dori stayed home to get things ready and, like any other woman, clean a already spotless and super clean house. Our was house stayed spotless and neat because when Molly visited she was a neat freak too. She loved to clean and straighten up around the house. It was the only time she got to do it very much.

Dori called me at the office when they got there. I told Mary to close up at the regular time. I hurried home. I felt very nervous and strange as I walked to the door.

I walked in and Dori ran to kiss me. I looked up and saw my brother grinning at me. He held out his arms and hugged me to his massive chest. He was even bigger than I remembered. He stepped back and just grinned at me. He said, "Damn! You still look about the same. I don't think you look a day older than you did twenty years ago. Here I want you to meet my dear wife Jerri." Jerri was a very cute lady. She walked to me with tears in her eyes and but her arms around my neck and kissed me. She said, "God! I am so happy to finally meet you, David."

Jerri is a tiny girl, about five feet tall and couldn't possibly weigh a hundred pounds. I liked her a lot right away. I took a good look at my brother, he had filled out a lot, he was 6'3" and about 240 pounds. A big guy. I smiled at Jerri and Dori, "We do not look much like brothers do we?" Every one laughed. I fixed some more drinks and Dan and I sat and got reacquainted. He was an account executive for a very large firm. He was not happy with his work right then. The company he worked for had recently brought in new management and he was not happy with some things he thought were going on. He asked how Dori and I were doing with our business. I told him we were doing very well. Our net worth combined was well into seven figures.

"You aren't serious are you?"

"Yes, we do well, we have many happy customers. Many are very grateful. We have more work than we can handle. We mostly work for corporations that are having trouble with harassment, pilfering, theft, or embezzlements."

They asked a lot of questions. They were surprised Dori was an investigator too. Dori said, "Molly and I often infiltrate a secretary pool and really get the low down on what is going on."

"Who is Molly?'

Dori looked at me and I nodded. "She said, "David is Molly." They both looked at me. I said, "I can pass for a woman. As a matter of fact I am four different people, two men and two women."

Doris smiled at me. "David, please go get Molly, it will be OK." I nodded and went to our room. I took off my David makeup and wig and took a quick shower. I used a lightly scented soap and body powder and got into being Molly. I put on some little boy cut shorts and a low cut halter top that showed a lot of cleavage. I put on a wig I used most of the time at home, it is styled in a pony tail. I slipped on some low top white sneakers and went back to the family room, I walked in and said, "Hi! I am Molly, you must be Dan." I walked to my brother and kissed him on his lips. I turned and hugged and kissed Jerri. They both stared at me. They both turned to Doris. Dan was the first to speak, "Don't tell me this is my brother." Dori smiled and nodded. I turned and went back to the bed room. I took off the shorts and top and put on a little sun dress and high heel slides and walked back out. They gasped again. I grinned and took Jerri's hand. I led her to a small seating arraignment And sat with her on a love seat. I said, "Let's have some girl talk, Sweetie, I want to know all bout what kind of guy your hubby is."

Jerri looked at me and then at Dan. "If I didn't know, I would stake my life on the fact that this is a very sweet young lady. Hell, she is way prettier than I am!"

"Thank you Jerri, I think you are very pretty. You could be even prettier if you wanted to be."

Dan looked stunned, "Damn, David, you make one beautiful woman. I just can't believe this. How do you do that?"

I looked at Dan, " I can show you some about how he does it. I know Dori hates to watch this, right girl?"

"Yes I do, Jerri, Dan, what he shows you must never even be talked about between yourselves, will you promise that? It could mean life or death to him."

Dan and Jerri looked at each other. "We understand."

Doris said, "I love David with all my heart and soul. When David looks like David he is David, my dear loving husband, when he looks like Molly, he is Molly, my best girl friend and sometimes lesbian lover. I am bi-sexual with David and Molly. Molly is a transvestite, she can be bi, but very rarely. Very rarely because I hate it when she is, and she tries never to hurt me. I never ever think of them as the same person. They are two different people to me. I love them both but I do love David the most. He is not around as much as he wants to be and I understand why. You will are the only people in the world who knows their secret."

Dori stood and left the room. I stood and faced away from the two of them, I removed the top of my sundress and let it hang around my hips. I crossed my arms over my breasts and turned around. I looked at them and smiled, "I will tell you what I am doing, Please don't let this embarrass you." I faced them and dropped my arms. I was very flat chested. I reached under my left arm pit. There is a flat lump there. I pressed rapidly on the front half of it. My bust filled out nicely until it reached a very nice B cup.

"As you can see I just pumped up my breasts, if I give one or two more strokes my nipples pop right out. See! We don't know why that happens but it does. Now if I pump on the back side of the pump it returns the fluid to the reservoirs under my stomach muscles. I am most physically comfortable as Molly. When I am David I have a bit of a belly and can't eat as much. If I want I can reduce or increase the amount of fluid in the system and have larger breasts, or more comfort. Adding or taking out the fluid is very painful and takes my chest a long time to adjust."

My breasts were full and I stepped to Dan and took his hand and put it on my breast. "Feel it, can you tell anything is different?"

"No, it feels very nice."

I stepped to Jerri, "Here girl, feel them."

She covered them with her hands and squeezed and kneaded them. She looked at me, "They feel just like mine, where is my pump, I want to make my nipples pop out like that." I pulled my top back up and giggled with her.

Dan said, "I know how to make them pop out for you Jerri. Molly, does David's penis get in the way?"

"No, he has complete control of it, Not having any balls he just tucks it back between his legs and he can wear almost anything a girl can wear. If you don't mind I'll go get Doris and we can have a few drinks before dinner."

Doris joined them and I changed back into David.

We got caught up on old friends and relatives. I told them about Deputy Doyle. I really enjoyed having them there. I told them I was very jealous of them after they talked about their kids. Then I hit them with it. "Doris wants to have a baby, of course, being a eunuch I can not father it. Doris has picked out the perfect man. I agree. We would like Dan to be the father of our child."

Dan looked at his wife, she looked at him. "I don't know if I could handle him making love to Dori, she is so beautiful he would never want me again."

Dori said, "Oh no, we just want him to donate the sperm for artificial insemination."

Jerri grinned from ear to ear. "Super, he will do it."

"Yes, David, Dori, I would be very honored to do that for you. You make me very proud." Tears rolled down his cheeks. "I have one condition, no one but the four of us will ever know. OK. Especially the child. It must believe David is the father." Doris walked to me and she pulled me to her, "David, I am very happy, I wish with all my heart it really could be your baby, but this is the next best thing." She cried and I felt tears flooding my eyes too.

"Dori, it will be our baby. Ours. Yours and mine." She looked at me. She smiled, "You are right, I know where we can find a good Godfather for it."

I brought out a bottle of champagne we had in the refrigerator and got out glasses. We toasted each other and made a special toast to the new mother to be. Doris went in our home office and came back out grinning. "It is set up for tomorrow for you to do your part Dan, if it is alright with the two of you. They even said Jerri could come with you, if you forgive the pun, they said that by the way, not me. They said she could give you a hand. I said that one."

Everyone giggled together. I said, "Dori, would you like to lend a hand too!"

"Would you let me?"

"I think that would be up to Jerri, Dear, not me."

"David if I did that I might as well sleep with him, so no!"

"Aw shucks! You would think I would get something out of this, I have to do all the work." Said Danny.

"Dear brother, I'll help you."

"No thanks, either David or Molly would blow my mind."

The next afternoon we all rode to the clinic. Dori and I waited in the SUV. Dan said, "There was nothing to it, Jerri did all the work and I will get all the credit."

"Ha! That's the way it always is, the woman does all the work, then the man takes the credit. By the way, this is the last time he has to do this unless you want a really big family, the technician said Dan gave enough sperm for a couple of dozen tries."

I was jealous. Dori kissed me, she knew. It went away. Dori watched me carefully all the way home. When were all sitting making plans to go out to dinner, Dori said, David shouldn't go."

Dan asked why.

My wife said, "I can tell he is hurting quite a bit now. When he is David he is in almost constant pain after a few hours, that is why he spends so much time as Molly. It is not from his implants, it is from old injuries to his nerves. The configuration of his body as Molly makes the pain disappear. I love him and want him with me but I can't stand to see him hurt. He may have to have an operation to try and fix it. It is a very, very risky operation."

Dan looked at me, "I would be delighted if our little sister would join us so David could rest. She can go to dinner with us. I would love to have three beautiful ladies with me."

"I'll Go get Molly." I said and went to the bed room. I slipped back in the shorts, halter top, and sneakers."

I walked in the room, Dan said, "Hi Sis, come and talk to me, I need to get to know you better."

I sat beside him very primly on the edge of the seat. I looked at him and batted my eye lashes at him. "What do you want to know Big Brother."

"Sis, what do you want to do with your life?"

"First you have to know I have no life without David, without him I cease to exist."

"When David and I had the fight I thought I knew every- thing. This is so complicated, I now know I knew nothing, nothing of what he was going through, nothing of how he must have suffered. Nothing of how he knew he thought he could never be a man. Nothing about all the names he was called in school. I knew absolutely nothing. I know now that he had an unconquerable spirit. I know I could never have survived what he went through. Worst of all is what I, his own brother did to him. I was the worst of all, I never tried to understand what he was going through. Now I know he is one of the strongest, toughest people I have ever known."

"Danny, he never stopped loving you. Never. Oh, he hated what you did to him. He survived on the streets for several years, You have no idea of how he suffered. Of how he pulled himself up by himself and studied to get a GED. How he managed to pay his way through college. He worked three or four jobs, slept in an abandoned car to save for books. How he took and paid for martial arts classes so he could protect himself. How he got a black belt in Karate in a third the time it is supposed to take, while going to school full time and working three jobs. He is a deadly fighter. Twelve years ago he fought four black belts, all 10th Dan, the highest you can get. None of them made a full minute with him. They all bowed to the ground in awe of him. Ask Dori what kind of man your brother is. She could have any man she wanted. She dated hundreds. She could never find any to compare with him. He is her life. Gosh, I sound just like a little sister. Please forgive me, all of you, I just got carried away. He IS my brother though."

I looked over and saw Dori smiling softly at me. I really wished she would say something. She didn't.

I said, "David was a celibate loner when Dori found him. He was deathly afraid of the ridicule he would receive from any woman who saw his sex organ. He had no self confidence when it came to sex. He could easily whip men twice his size. He was working out at a health club one day when he saw Dori. She was practicing Karate moves in front of a large mirror. He noticed she was doing some things wrong. He asked if he could help her. She asked what he meant. She insisted she was doing the moves just the way her boyfriend had taught her. He showed her what she was doing wrong. She tried it David's way and it felt much better. He showed her other little things she was doing wrong. Then her boyfriend came up and told David to get lost. David politely told him he was only trying to help her, someone had taught her the wrong way to do some moves.

The man, a large man told David he was a karate instructor and that he knew what he was doing. David asked him to show him the proper way to do the kicks. He showed David one kick. David said, "You have to be kidding, you are no Karate instructor. You do it all wrong. The guy got angry. David apologized and offered to show him how it should be done. The guy was 6'4" and about 280 pounds David was half his size. The guy started cussing David and trying to push him around, calling him a little twerp, a pansy, a fagot, queer an other things. David just smiled at him. He took a punch at David and Doris jumped in and told him to quit picking on David. The guy shoved her out of the way. She tripped and fell. David hit him four times and the guy was down and out like a light. David helped Doris up and said he was sorry if he had caused her any trouble. She had not seen what had happened to her friend. She asked what he had hit him with. He said his hands. He apologized again and left.

Two days later he was on his back on a weight bench at the health club. He was lifting light weights to build long muscles. He was after endurance. He heard a voice say, "Would you like me to spot for you?"

He looked up and saw Doris. "I would love it." He watched her as he pumped the bar up and down. He never changed his pace for ten minutes. She helped him put the bar on the stand. He stood up and leaned over and shook out his arms. He straightened and smiled at her. "I hope your boyfriend wasn't too angry."

"Oh, he was really pissed. He said you had cold cocked him with a lead filled sap. One of the other guys who had seen it laughed and said you didn't hit him very hard. And that you used your hands. I wanted to apologize to you for the way he acted but you had gone. Can I buy you a coke or something?"