The Maharani Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She continued to ride me as I suckled on her nipples and my hands found her buttocks. My hands roamed freely over those soft pillows and then I could not help but squeeze them fiercely. Again she let out an involuntary cry but again she made no attempt to stop me. Yet again that urge to sheath my cock completely in her cunt overtook me. Roughly I pulled her hand out of the way and she made no attempt to place it back. I grasped her buttocks firmly and pushed her down brutally till my cock was fully in. She let out a prolonged scream and collapsed on me. I thought she had passed out till I felt her tongue licking my neck! I lifted her up and dropped her like a doll on my manhood again and again and again. I pulled her thighs widely apart and speared her from below. She screamed again and it became a steady whine as I continued to lift and drop her on to my pole. She licked my neck and then my face and then stuck her tongue into my mouth."

"She was moaning again as her tongue went in and out of my mouth in time with my lifting and dropping her on my cock. She again tried to prevent me from full penetration but I was stronger than her and determined to have my way. Then suddenly I found her resistance gone. She began rising and falling all the way to her pubis on her own accord, her face twisted in a lusty sneer. She withdrew till only my head was held in her cunt and then descended savagely till my whole fucking cock was in her. Back and forth, up and down, round and round she rode me, going faster and faster till with a loud shout she came. I felt her cunt spasm around my cock and warm fluids bathe it. Her orgasm seemed to last for ever and then she collapsed on me."

"I waited quietly with my cock still buried in her. Slowly she stirred and found my penis with her hand. "My god," she said "you did not come yet?!" And then she began moving on my pole once again. Glorious! Up and down and back and forth, taking me in from tip to base. I wanted to come once again in her cunt and began heaving off the floor with each of her downward thrusts, faster and faster. I was nearing my orgasm. I could feel the heat rising from my testicles. I grasped her buttocks and my mouth found her mouth. I stuck my tongue down her throat and as she sucked on it, I came inside her once again. I was amazed at how long my orgasm lasted."

"Finally I finished coming. The cow herd's wife dismounted and stood up. Like a river my come flowed out of her cunt and down both her legs. She moved to wash herself when she noticed that I was still lying on the floor. "Get up," she said softly, "and wash yourself." "Here," she said, handing me the mug, "pour water on you." She started were I had interrupted her. She began pouring water on herself, rubbing soap on and then sponging vigorously."

"I poured water on me but then got other ideas. I took the sponge from her and began rubbing it on her back. Then I got bolder and turning her around began running the sponge on her breasts then on her cunt. I dropped the sponge and rubbing soap on my hands began working on her pubic area. I rubbed her pubic hair and then her cunt and finally pushed a soapy finger into her, enthusiastically running it in and out. She must have really been fuck deprived and horny as hell. Because she made no attempt to remove my finger, instead she moved in rhythm to impale herself on it. I added another finger and then one more. Now I had three fingers sawing in and out of her. I mean we had been fucking for some time and I had come twice in her hairy cunt already but here she was grunting away as my fingers fucked her. Her hand closed on my cock. It was erect and ready."

"She turned around and placed her hands on the wall of the shed and pushed out her buttocks at me. She took hold of my cock and placed it on her cunt. She massaged it into her vagina. Once again I felt the velvety warm interior of a wet and ready cunt. It was mind blowing. Quickly I worked up to ramming speed. She braced herself against the wall and let me bang her. I held onto her hips and hammered away."

"I had come twice already and so my invading cock was in no hurry to spew. I reached around and found her breasts. Her nipples were erect and hard. I moved down to her cunt and found her hand there rhythmically strumming her clitoris. Now both of us worked on her clitoris as my cock slammed into her cunt. She moved her hand to feel and stimulate the underside of my cock as it moved in and out of her fuck canal. The combination of her fingers and her warm and clingy cunt finally took their toll and I erupted with energetic thrusts into her cunt."

"That turned out to be the first of numerous occasions we fucked. She was very cautious and chose the location and time of our meetings very carefully. She knew how to find me and picked really innovative ways of letting me know how and where to find her."

"The last time we fucked was in the middle of a sugar cane field. The cane had a month or so to go to harvest and so was tall. But always there are areas where the shoots never take root. She had found such an area and had directed me to the spot. So there we were completely enclosed by high wavy stalks of sugar cane in our own private world."

"She lay down on a carpet of dried up sugar cane leaves, reached down and removed her large underpants, then lifted her sari and petticoat up to reveal her bush, put her hands on her cunt and said, " Come on. Hurry up." I pulled my loose draw string trousers off and fell on her. She took hold of my cock and placed it on her cunt and braced herself. I thrust in like a dog in heat all the way to the root. I banged her till she began her familiar wailing and the rag doll like movement of her head. I abruptly pulled out of her and stood up. She protested wordlessly. I told her to take her clothes off. I wanted to suck her boobs and possess her more thoroughly. She quietly and quickly got rid of her sari and blouse and numerous under clothes and then settled down again. In an instant I was on her and in her. My cock once again pounded her cunt, and I began assaulting her nipples with my mouth. She once again began her ritual wailing and side to movements of her head, indicating to me that she was being satisfactorily fucked."

"Just as I was really getting into it, a familiar voice erupted in my ear, "What is going on here?" I looked up and found my mother looming up above us. I was stunned and in a daze pulled my cock out, stood up and quickly pulled on my trousers."

"The cow herd's wife began screaming like a banshee. In an instant she had regressed to when I first came across her. But this time her wrath was directed at my mother. "What do you mean by asking what is going on here in that voice you piece of shit. How dare you use that tone with me. Who do you think you are, you handler of feces. This outcaste son of yours is trying to rape me with that huge monster of his. I am a chaste high caste Hindu woman and if I tell my husband about this your son will be hanged. As it is I will have to do penance and wash myself in mother Ganga a thousand times to be rid of the filth and evil from his touching me."

"And even as she raged she set about gathering her clothes and putting them on. She really had quite a lot of clothes and so this took some time. My mother stood with bowed head and hands held together in a servile pose. Oh, yes, that cow herd's wife knew who I was and who my mother was. I think the wily woman had thought of a way out of her predicament the moment she recognized my mother. The tirade continued and my mother with bowed head would respond in a soft voice every now and then with "yes mistress." Finally the cowherd's wife was fully dressed. She left grandly telling us to be grateful that she had not had me hanged."

"Of course I now know the reason my mother was in that deserted field at that strange hour. She was getting the crap fucked out of her in an open spot in an adjacent field. She was on her way home and the wailing had attracted her curiosity."

"What were you thinking," my mother asked me on our way home, "couldn't you find a girl in our caste? You could have been killed if some one other than me had found you." She then ordered me to tell her how it had transpired that I was fucking the cow herd's wife. Slowly, shyly I told her, everything."

"A little later, slapping her head, she said, "How silly of me, I had not noticed how grown up you are now. I should have gotten you married some time ago." By then we had reached our one room hovel in the slum outside the village. My sister had been married a few years ago and lived with her husband in the next village. So only my mother and I lived here now. Inside she said, "But the cow herd's wife is right you do have a big thing. Finding the right girl will take time. Not every woman can accommodate a monster that size. Unhappiness in sex will lead to unhappiness in marriage."

"Come here," she said as she set herself down cross legged on the floor on her sleeping mat. I moved awkwardly towards her expecting I don't know what. A scolding perhaps or even a beating though it had been a few years since she had laid a hand on me. It came as a shock when she said, "Show me your thing." I just stood there paralyzed. She repeated it firmly and a little louder and then reached for my draw string and dropped my trousers on her own. There was a sharp intake of breath, "my, my, it is big."

"The next thing I knew - her hand was gently massaging my cock. And then suddenly her tongue was licking it. First the head and the pre cum from the head and then her tongue traveled all the way down to the base of my cock. It was a mind blowing experience. My first experience of a woman's tongue. The cowherd's wife had talented fingers from years of massaging cows' teats. But she had never taken me in her mouth. This was new and thrilling!"

"Not then and not ever did I feel what my mother was doing was a sin or some such thing. When you are outside the bounds of society and religion, common sense and an instinct for survival guide you. All the bull shit that is called morality is of no consequence. I was taken aback but only because she had been someone who till then had been a figure of authority; had scolded me, had even beaten me. Now suddenly here she was licking my cock. And lick it she did from stem to stern and back again. Then she popped the head into her mouth and gradually tried to work the rest in. Half way down the shaft she gagged and moved her mouth off my cock."

The queen had stopped sucking on his cock a long time ago. She was sitting upright engrossed in his story and every now and then would take hold of his cock absentmindedly and smoothly stroke it to keep it hard. So immersed was he now in his narrative that he had not noticed the change from mouth to hand.

"'It is big,' " my mother said as she looked up at me with a smile on her face. I do not think she was burdened by guilt either. For her, fucking was separate from being a mother. She again swallowed my manhood and this time gradually took the whole damn thing in, till her lips were up against my pubic hair. God only knows where the tip was, probably half way to her stomach. Not that I cared, all I could feel was the warmth and the stimulating tightness of her mouth and throat."

"She ran her tongue over the underside of my cock, massaging it before moving her mouth back and forth over the entire length of my organ. At some stage I grabbed hold of her head and began ramming my cock into her mouth. She held her mouth open passively, and let me hammer her mouth and throat. She reached behind me and parting my buttocks with her hands placed a finger on my anus and ran it around the rim. Just as I was reaching boiling point she pushed her finger in to the second knuckle and began ramming it in, in time to my thrusts. That was the tipping point for me and I came with a series of grunts. I held her head pressed to my pubis and could feel her gagging on my come. I had a lot of come as my encounter with the cowherd's wife had been interrupted. It flowed out of my mother's mouth and on to her chin. I kept ramming her mouth and she kept her finger up my shit chute making no move to push me away. After what seemed an eternity I finally finished coming. Only when my cock started shriveling did I move out of her mouth and only then did she unsheathe her ravaging finger from my bum."

"She fondled my cock with a bemused expression and my come on her face, "my little boy's pee pee is so big! Oo, my." She was actually cooing as she continued to play with my penis. Of course it began hardening. And she began licking it again. In no time at all it was back to its full glory. I wanted to fuck her badly now. I roughly pushed her but she resisted falling over and said, "Oo he wants to fuck his mother now with his little pee pee; bad boy. She had my cock in her hands again and began frigging it back and forth. I reached down and forcibly squeezed her breasts through her blouse. "Oo," she cooed, "now my little boy wants to manhandle me and show me who is boss."

No such thing, all I wanted was to get on top of her and fuck her. But she squeezed hard on my tool and the pain kept her in control and prevented me from keeling her over. She pulled downwards on my cock and brought me down to my knees. With her other hand she caught me by the hair on my head and forced my mouth on to hers. I could taste the remains of my come. It neither disgusted nor delighted me as she worked the stuff around my mouth with her tongue. Her slinky tongue movements were arousing however and I began reciprocating with my tongue in her mouth. But she was in control. The moment I really got into it, she pulled me off by my hair. Still holding me by my cock she cooed, "Oo, now my little boy wants to show me he is a lover, eh." My cock was now violently pulsating in her hand, I was close to coming.

Suddenly she pushed me off and lay down on her sleeping mat. She bent her knees and then pulled up her sari. And there it was in full splendor, my first sighting of her magnificent bushy cunt. She had a whimsical smile on her face as she parted the hair with her hands to show me the black lips of her opening. With the same mocking tone she said, "Come little boy show your mother how much of a lover you are, lick this." I fell on her like a demented person. My tongue ran wild all over her cunt. I found her clitoris and it was large enough for me to nibble on with my front teeth. It obviously liked my ministrations and grew even larger! Abandoning it I ran my tongue over her cunt lips and then thrust it inside her warm hole."

"She was wet and her passage slick, filled with the ejaculate of the guy who had just fucked her. Even if I had known what my tongue was encountering it would not have disgusted me. My desire for her was so great that I was oblivious to all else. My invading tongue smoothly found its way inside her vagina. I worked it all round and its tip found a spot that really got to her because she let out an involuntary cry and closed her legs around my head. The next moment however she caught my hair and pulled me off her. Reaching down, her hand found my now not so hard cock. No matter, a couple of squeezes and it was battle ready. Pulling me by my cock she placed it at her vaginal opening. "Come my little boy put your pee pee in your mother."

"And with one mighty thrust I was in her. She let out an involuntary grunt as I bottomed out but was soon in control. She caressed my hair, squeezed my buttocks, prattled on about her little boy and his pee pee as I thrust it into her like there was no tomorrow. A few thrusts and I could no longer hold back. I came like a flood, pouring my come into her. I nursed on her nipple through her blouse as she held my head tenderly and incredibly continued talking to me as if I was a baby even though this baby's come was now leaking out of her vagina and running down her legs! I lay on her, I do not know for how long with my cock still firmly embedded, while my mother kissed me all over my face like I was still a baby and continued cooing."

"My cock was still hard and my lust still unquenched. I began moving inside her. Slowly at first and then very quickly up to ramming speed again. I raised myself up on my hands so that I could ram the whole fucking thing into her and then move it out again till it almost came out only to sheath it again in her warm hole. I tore her blouse off and feasted on her nipples even as I mauled her breasts with my hands. I began ramming her again as I gazed down on her beautiful face."

"Gradually there was a change in her demeanor. The indulging, babying mother was replaced by a horny woman getting royally fucked. Now she was moaning with every thrust of my cock. Her cunt was really wet and contracting around my cock. Suddenly she grabbed my head and opening her mouth, stuck her tongue into my mouth and began sucking on my tongue. She began pushing upwards with all her strength to meet my thrusts and then with a prolonged moan she came. Her cunt flooded with warm fluid and it squeezed my cock rhythmically making it impossible for me to move inside her. I just held her, my mouth glued to hers, for a long long time, till she finally was done. My heart swelled with pride as I looked down on her beautiful and now satiated face -- I had made this sexually accomplished woman, my own mother, come!"

"My mother was a big woman. Not fat, but big boned and rounded in all the right places. She still had a waist despite two pregnancies. She displayed it by tying her sari low and having her blouses cut high. And she wore absolutely nothing below these garments. Very convenient! Lift the diaphanous sari up to her waist and there was her cunt ready to be violated or put your hand inside the blouse and squeeze those perfect breasts and nipples without hindrance."

"There was no doubt about her caste or lack of it -- she was black as black can be. Her skin was a lustrous black and it seemed to be always well oiled, never dry and peeling, not even in winter. The only things darker than her skin were her eyes and her hair. She used kohl to highlight those lovely eyes and kept her hair short so that she could tie it in a ponytail and not have it get in the way while she worked. It was those breasts and nipples that had me always horny and wanting to fuck her, as I imagine they did her other lovers. Her breasts were just large enough to fill my hands even though she was a big woman. Her nipples were just gorgeous. They were coal black, blacker even than the surrounding skin, I have never seen blacker nipples, and when aroused they were as big as a baby's penis. When she thrust them into your mouth one at a time and moved the nipple back and forth it was like getting fucked in the mouth by a tiny cock."

"My mother decided I needed a job to keep me occupied and out of mischief. In the next village a few landlords were looking for someone to clean out their latrines. My mother had fucked their night watchman and got him to put in a word for me and I got the job. Yes, my mother had fucked a lot of men!"

"The job kept me occupied for most of the day. In the afternoon I usually had some free time. Sometimes so did my mother. So I would walk home hoping to find her at home. Sometimes I did and sometimes I didn't. I masturbated when I did not, usually into one of her blouses. But when I did, I fucked her royally. This despite the fact that I had fucked her in the morning and would fuck her again in the night. I just could not get enough of her! She loved fucking me but I knew she fucked other men too. That was her nature. She loved getting rammed and she just loved sampling different cocks. I never felt jealous. I think people get jealous when they think they own someone. I did not think I owned her or anyone for that matter. I was just ecstatically happy that she let me fuck her."