The Maharani Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One evening I was returning from work, using a short cut, when suddenly from behind thick bushes out stepped this woman. She was busy arranging her clothes and so did not see me till I was almost on her. A frightened look crossed her face to be replaced by one of relief when she recognized me. But it took me a little while to recognize her -- it was my mother!"

"She was covered with dirt, her usually very neat appearance completely disheveled and blood was running down her cheek. It seems the village headman's eldest son had come across her in this deserted spot. He had propositioned her. That actually sounds very polite. What he had said was more like, "You outcaste bitch, take my cock up your filthy cunt. You people are good for nothing else but fucking."

"This happens all the time and outcaste women have no recourse but to get raped because who will take their word against that of a high caste person. So my mother looked around and not seeing a soul in sight just laid herself down with naked parted legs and waited. He fell on her and began ramming her mercilessly. Then it seems for some reason his cock went limp. This angered him and he began beating my mother. He forced her to suck his cock back to rigidity. Then he threw her, face down, on the ground. He held her by her hair and began grinding her face into the dirt. He then exposed her buttocks and with no lubrication whatsoever forced his cock up her ass hole. He lay on top of her screaming obscenities, hammering her ass and pounding her head into the ground. Then he went limp again. He screamed and shouted at my mother and pulled her onto her knees and forced his shit covered limp dick into her mouth. But no matter how hard she tried he stayed limp. He slapped her, threw her down and kicked her. He spat on her and then urinated on her and then abruptly left. She was terrified and lay trembling there for a very long time till she was absolutely sure he was gone."

"When we got home, my mother spent a long time cleaning herself and her clothes. The cuts and bruises on her face had stopped bleeding but it would be a while before they healed. She asked me to inspect her backside. Holding on to a wall she bent over and parted her buttocks. She said her bottom hurt a lot and she wanted me to inspect her ass hole as she was sure it was torn up or something. I asked her if this was the first time she had been buggered. She told me to stop being silly and just examine the damned thing. I really could not see any bleeding or any other sign of a serious injury. But the sight of my mother's asshole made me very horny. My mother sensed this and quickly turned around and told me to go masturbate or something, because there was no way she was going to let anyone fuck her for a while."

"Till then I had never buggered a woman. The cowherd's wife never let my cock come even close to her anus. She let me finger her bum hole while I fucked her but once when I tried to stick my cock up her rectum, she howled and shrieked and slapped my penis away and curled up in a corner gasping and shaking with fear. It seems the cowherd had consumed a lot of bhang (cannabis) one Holi (spring festival of colors) and had buggered her through the night. Taking her; despite her protests; several times in the ass. She was in pain for days afterwards. Shitting was so painful that she had not gone for days. "And you are so much bigger. I will die but will not let you into my rectum," She said in her usual dramatic fashion. And that was that."

"The sight of my mother's bum hole had once again sparked my desire to bugger someone. Since the only woman I was fucking was her it was only natural that I wanted her ass. But my mother was so traumatized she would not even let me come close to her, let alone bugger her. I waited patiently for her to heal -- her injuries were more mental than physical. Then in the fullness of time her natural horniness returned and she was ready to fuck once again."

"We returned to our old pattern of fucking. But at the back of my mind was my desire to fuck her ass. I just did not know how to proposition her. I am not sure you can understand; I am not sure anyone can understand; I am not sure at my age now I can understand. But at that time it was simple. You see she was still my mother, a figure of authority, just like you are my queen. I could fuck her as I pleased, like I fuck you, but I just never lost the respect and fear I had of her, like I will never lose my respect or fear of you."

The queen looked at his big honest face and felt the sincerity in his voice and knew that what he was saying was what he truly believed. And she believed it too. That she could control this gorgeous giant and have him revert to his goddess worshiping mode whenever she wished.

"One day I was fucking her cunt from behind. She was up on her knees, firmly holding up against my ramming. I parted her buttocks and there was her ass hole winking at me. My lust at that moment just about beat my fear and I bleated out in an unnatural screech my desire to fuck her ass. My mother stopped pushing back at me and just slumped on to her stomach. My rigid prick fell out of her cunt. I was filled with terror. I thought that was the end of my fucking my mother. She was going to yell at me and banish me from the warmth of her cunt forever."

"My mother turned on to her back and looked at me. I cringed; but there was no venom in her gaze. She said playfully and in the same tone as when we had first fucked, "My boy wants to put his pee pee up my shit hole? Oh, now he wants to take me in every hole, does he? And show me how masterful he is?" She took my still erect cock in her mouth and began licking it fondly. Then she got up and got some cooking oil and began rubbing it on my cock."

"She turned around and got on her knees. Looking back, she handed me the jar of cooking oil, and said, "Put some on my ass hole." Boy that was so erotic, such a turn on. I have never forgotten the rubbery, buttery feel of her anal ring and the tightness with which it clamped down on my oil smeared fingers as I worked the oil into her shit hole. Then I mounted her. I put my oiled cock on her anus and pushed till suddenly the ring expanded and gave me entry. What a glorious feeling as my cock entered that forbidden hole. It was like a warm velvet glove had encircled my penis. Such was the force of my entry I had half my cock in her at my first thrust. She groaned and waited patiently. I slowly worked the rest of into her ass. The heat of her shit hole was incredible and the tightness of that tunnel was unbelievable. My god, she had my whole cock buried in her ass and she was not groaning in pain, but in lust. She said, "Do it you piece of shit, make me come, you mother fucker. Bugger me, ram me."

"I watched with fascination as my whole cock came out of her anus and then I rammed it back in, quickly getting into a rhythm of hammering it in and withdrawing till only the tip remained in and then ramming it back in. I was sweating onto her back now which was already covered with her own perspiration. I reached around and squeezed her boobs and ran my oily fingers over her nipples. I reached down and found her hand working her cunt. My hand joined hers as we both strummed her clitoris and rhythmically fucked her cunt even as my cock rammed her ass. My other hand sensuously massaged her breast and nipple. It went from one to the other breast and nipple with feverish abandon. The combined effect of all this stimulation was to send my mother over the edge. She screamed out an expletive and hammered her back side at me as she came in copious amounts on my hand in her cunt."

"I was so proud of myself! I had fucked my mother in the ass for the first time and had made her come!"

"Now I took hold of her hips and began really pounding her ass. I went back to pulling out my cock till only the tip lay in her ass and then ramming the whole thing in till my abdomen met her buttocks. The only sound now was the rhythmic slapping of my abdomen on her backside. And the intensity and frequency of this increased as I got nearer to my release. She hastened it by chanting, "Come on baby boy, come on you mother fucker, come on bugger me," over and over again. I do not think I have ever experienced the intensity of feeling that I did when I finally discharged my semen into her rectum. Over and over again my penis ejected into her ass. There was so much that it leaked past my cock and onto her thighs and down to her bush and onto the bed. She slumped down onto the bed and I just lay on top of her in our combined sweat."

"I had come but was still hard. I wanted more. I began moving back and forth in her. She was taken by surprise but not for long and was soon into the rhythm of the buggering she was getting."

"She got up on her hands and knees once again. I twisted her face around and stuck my tongue in her mouth. I licked her ear lobes and spat on her cheeks. She licked up my spit with her tongue. I pulled out and before she had time to register what was happening I had placed her on her back, spread out her legs and entered her asshole once again."

"Now I could see her face as my cock ravaged her ass hole. She was beautiful with her face twisted with lust. Her mouth was open as she moaned in lust and entreated me to do it harder and faster. I pulled out all the way and watched as her eyes opened to assess what was happening. She looked down quizzically at my oily cock and then looked up at me. I pushed her thighs up till I could see her ass hole clearly. I gestured to her to hold my penis against her anus. She massaged my cock and placed it on her bum hole. I pushed it in and watched as her rectum gradually swallowed the whole fucking thing right down to the base. And then I pulled out again and watched her crinkled opening close."

"It was black, not like the cowherd's wife's ass hole which was brown or like yours my queen which is a heavenly pink. The blackness was so arousing, the crinkled skin at the opening so inviting that I pulled out completely many times just to see it close and then open again as I brutally pushed my whole cock in. She watched me with an amused look on her face, enjoying the ass fucking as well as the fact that I was indulging myself."

"And after that I fucked her in the ass, many a satisfying time."

"My mother even got me to bugger her while she cleaned out the shit from the priest's house. She took me up her bum as she bent over emptying the toilet bowl full of morning shit into a large bucket. She stood and braced herself against the wall in the crawl space below where they crapped into an earthenware pot, as I thrust into her with all my strength and emptied the contents of my balls into her bowels. Then she turned around and licked my cock back to full mast. Then she turned around once more, spread her buttocks and told me to do it again. I looked at her magnificent buttocks and that crinkled black hole winked back at me. This time I lasted a long time and she interrupted the buggering a few times to take me in her mouth and lick my cock while I manhandled her breasts. When I finally came I pulled out of her anus and turning her around, grabbed her head and forced my cock into her mouth spilling my come in her mouth and then all over her face."

"Afterwards she said to me, "now you are getting the idea. Fuck a woman with your mind and body. No place will ever be wrong for sex. No woman will ever be left unsatisfied if you concentrate your mind in pleasing her only."

"The truth really was that I was young and lusty and could have cared less about my surroundings."

"But don't get the idea that we walked around covered in shit. Absolutely not. Right there, in the middle of the village, was a hut, with a well in the center. There was a high wall around the hut to prevent good people of high caste to be contaminated by it. It was exclusively for outcastes. We visited it throughout the work day, washing ourselves scrupulously with soap and water. We were outcastes, my queen, not unclean."

"Out of the blue one day my mother informed me that she had found a girl for me. A girl she was sure who would be able to accommodate my 'thing'. All I wanted to do was to continue to fuck my mother. When I asked her if we could fuck even after I was married she enigmatically said, "We shall see."

So engrossed was he in telling his story that he had forgotten his promise to fuck the queen's ass if he told her about how he buggered his mother. She wasn't about to remind him as he forged on with his tale.

"So we got up before day break one day and washed and scrubbed ourselves and put on the best clothes we had. We were going to visit the girl's family in a village quite some distance from ours. She belonged to a family that looked after the place where dead bodies were burnt -- a Dom. We were going to hitch a ride in a bullock cart that was transporting sandal wood for burning the corpses of the rich. It was owned by a farmer who was not averse to giving outcastes a ride for a small sum of money."

"Needless to say that morning, like most mornings, I fucked my mother with my piss hard cock the moment I got up. In fact it was she who woke me by riding on it. And then while we washed ourselves inside our hovel I could not help but take her again from behind with her leaning against the wall. And then because her ass hole was exposed I proceeded to bugger her and then laid her on the floor and took her ass face to face so that I could indulge myself and watch her ravaged beautiful face as I rammed her ass hole with my cock. I finished by pulling my cock from her clenching anus and sticking it in her mouth for her to joyously suck, till I filled her mouth with my come."

"I did not realize it then but that would be the last time I would enjoy my mother's body."

"So, there we were bouncing along slowly, at the back of the bullock cart. We had squeezed ourselves between freshly cut sandalwood branches, separated by them from the farmer who sat in front and guided the bullocks. He ignored us completely, pretending no doubt that we did not exist. He had of course taken his money first!"

"We were passing through a village that I had not seen before, when one of the logs came free and fell off the side of the uncovered cart and rolled onto the dusty road. Before I could react, my nimble mother had jumped off the cart and had retrieved the log. Suddenly a horse and rider galloped around the corner and were upon my mother in a flash. She got kicked in the chest and flung to the side of the road even as the rider fought to bring the frightened horse under control. Once he had his horse reined in and calm he got off and began yelling at my mother. He had surmised from her appearance that she was an outcaste and calling her a piece of shit and other derogatory things wanted to know why she had tried to kill him and injure his prize horse. When she did not reply he picked up the sandalwood log and proceeded to beat her with it. That is when I knew my mother was badly injured."

"She did not move to protect herself but just lay curled up, her breathing labored and noisy as she exhaled more blood than air from her tortured lungs. I asked the man to stop. Later on I learnt he was the son of the richest landlord in that village. He sneered at me and wanted to know how I was going to stop him and turned back to beat my mother again. I moved quickly and held his upraised arm firmly. He cursed me and began kicking my shin. I picked him up and flung him over my shoulder. He fell against the wheel of the cart and as luck would have it his head struck the metal pin that holds the wheel to the frame. It entered his skull, killing him instantly."

"My mother regained consciousness to realize what had happened. "Run," she gasped, "run away." I quickly picked her up and began running. "No, no, leave me here, you run." But I was not going to do that. I ran towards the jungle that bordered the village. But first I had to negotiate my way through fields of wheat. The farmer who had been a silent spectator till now suddenly found his voice and began yelling, "Murderer, murderer," and before long I knew a crowd would gather and give me chase."

"I reached the jungle when I heard my mother faintly saying, "Stop. Stop." I gently laid her against the trunk of a large tree and wiped as much of the blood as I could from her face. She suddenly opened her eyes and gathering strength held my face in both her hands. She looked at me with those beautiful eyes, and said between heavy gasps for air, "Promise me, my little boy that you will live to be an old man. Now obey your mother. Leave me here and run. You have to live. I am dead already; let me go in peace." I could hear the excited voices of the chasers in the distance and knew that the hunt was on. "Leave my body here; let the wild animals have a meal. Run, run," wheezed my mother with her last breath and then she was gone."

"It was as if a bottomless black pit had opened and I was falling with no control. My mother, my lover, my friend, my life was gone. I just stood there looking at her lifeless form. A million thoughts and emotions ran through me yet I felt empty. Then out of nowhere, I began sobbing. Not before and not since have I cried as much as I did that day. I howled my heart out."

He sat with bowed head above her. A tough giant with what she could have sworn was the hint of tears in his eyes. Moved by this show of vulnerability she reached up and embraced him, hugging him like a child, comforting him. He felt her nakedness against him and his cock responded. She wanted to hear the rest of his story and so she moved off him and said, "Then what happened?"

"Then my queen," he said, caressing his cock and wanting desperately to sheath it in her, but controlling himself continued, "I stood there even as time stood still for me. It was the excited voices of my pursuers that finally roused me. One last longing look at my dead mother and then I took off. I ran into the depths of that jungle; very quickly losing my hunters. I wandered through the jungle for quite a few days, living off wild fruits and berries, leaves, roots, insects and the occasional small animal. I even caught fish with my bare hands."

"And no, my queen, I was not attacked by tigers, lions or leopards. You learn to avoid them. Other animals like the deer, boar, and especially the chattering monkeys tell you exactly where the predators are if you care to listen."

"Then one day, just like that, I wandered out of the jungle. I came upon a group of small boys playing in the dirt. They took one look at me and ran off as fast as their little legs could carry them, yelling for their mothers. Come to think of it, I must have been a frightening sight. Huge, black, with dirty long hair and my face hidden by thick growth, my clothes ripped to shreds, I must have looked like the devil himself to them!"

"I hadn't gone very far when I was confronted by three young men. They asked me who I was and what I was doing there. I really had nothing to say and so I grunted. They took this as an act of aggression and attacked. They were smaller than me but astonishingly quick and very coordinated. In a trice they had pinned my arms and legs and thrown me to the ground where they held me immobilized. It took all my strength and agility to release their hold and throw them off me. I stood up to be confronted by this big fellow who was wearing only a loin cloth and whose bronze skin shone with oil that looked like it had been freshly massaged in."

"He said, "Strong fellow eh," and then moved so quickly that before I knew what was happening, I was thrown to the ground with my neck between his strong legs and my hands pinned in a painful grip. His legs were choking me and I found everything going black. From far away I heard a voice ordering my release. I felt the choking grip relax and gradually I regained consciousness. With a grunt I was pushed off and my attacker quickly stood up and watched me menacingly."