The Maid Ch. 02

Story Info
They meet again.
4k words
4.59
87.6k
69
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karaline
karaline
955 Followers

Both Misternik and vmc312 have had a part in editing and critiquing this chapter, but it has been somewhat rewritten by me since then and not proofed by either of them. Suffice to say their input has undoubtedly improved it no end but any mistakes you might spot are most definitely my own.

Feeling exceptionally bleary eyed the following morning Andrea dropped Sophia off at school. She sat on the bus in a daze, not realising how far she'd travelled until her stop was called. When she got to work, she noticed Connie watching her more than usual. She commented on how tired Andrea looked, but didn't ask any more questions.

Andrea felt very apprehensive about going anywhere near his room, she wanted to avoid seeing him again at all costs. She managed to swap her rota with Maria without raising too much suspicion. She wondered if she could find out who he was at front desk and how much longer he was booked in for.

Stephano managed to get back to the room early. He planned to be there half an hour earlier than he'd arrived yesterday, he was relieved to find it hadn't been cleaned yet. Would she be back today he wondered. He'd cancelled his lunch meeting so he could try and see her again. He had to see her again, he'd hardly slept, and he needed to try to figure out why she affected him so strongly.

He was pacing around the room. What was wrong with him? What was happening to him? It had taken every last scrap of self-control not to just tear that ugly uniform from her body and take her right there on the bed. He felt his heart quicken just thinking about it. But he couldn't just take what he wanted, what must she think of him, he needed to talk to her, to try to make a mends.

He sat down, and then he stood up again. He dragged a hand through his hair. He hoped that he could somehow salvage the situation. He wanted to make sure she was okay but more selfishly he just needed to see her again, he wanted to explore this attraction more thoroughly. The urge to have her was so strong he could hardly think straight.

He was still pacing when an entirely different chambermaid arrived to clean, she nearly jumped out of her skin when he emerged from the bedroom. They stared at each other open mouthed for a moment.

"Shall I come back later?"

"Where is she?" at her confused expression he impatiently clarified "the girl that was here yesterday instead of you, why isn't she here?"

"We swapped rotas. She... she said she needed to leave early."

He tried to control his emotions as an irrationally possessive rage bubbled up inside him. How dare she try to avoid him. He decided he was going to find her. He considered asking the new girl for help, but then thought better of it. He stalked out of the room and down the stairs to look for her.

The day dragged on. Everything seemed to take forever and she was being so scatty that she had to make an extra trip to supplies twice to get stuff she'd forgotten. Finally she was finished. She was the last to push her trolley down to drop off the dirty sheets and towels. She sighed in exhaustion and relief as she dumped them in the laundry room. She was toying with the idea of buying a bottle of cheap wine on the way home just in case she couldn't sleep again. She slipped out of the laundry room, pulling the door closed behind her and started to leave.

It was then that she spotted him. He was leaning against the corridor wall watching her. He looked angry, His dark eyes contained a challenge that she wasn't sure she could meet. Her insides seemed to lurch when she saw him, but whether it was with fear or attraction or a bit of both she couldn't be sure. She panicked and started to back away, trying to pluck up the courage to turn her back to him so she could run for it. But he moved fast and suddenly he was right there.

He grabbed her wrist pulling her towards him, preventing her escape and then he was all around her trapping her with his arms. She was captivated by his familiar scent and what had happened in the bathroom the day before came flooding back. Their eyes met and, she found she was unable to look away.

He didn't speak he didn't say a word, he just leaned past her and turning the door handle so that the laundry room was open he pushed her inside. He immediately closed it again, shutting them in. She knew perfectly well that there was nowhere to go, he had the only exit covered, but she still backed away as he closed the space between them. His pupils looked huge making his eyes seem impossibly dark. She spotted lust in them but there was a hard edge too, she shuddered.

He was pressing his body against hers. She felt her back hit the tiled wall as he grabbed her jaw in his hand, turning her face towards his. He trapped her in a punishingly aggressive kiss. She slid her hands between their bodies and pressed them against his chest, trying to push him away. Determined to reclaim control of the situation before it got completely out of hand, terrified that this reluctant attraction to him that she felt would defeat her.

She was met with an immovable wall; he was very strong. She began to feel overwhelmed with the helplessness of the situation. As he ground his hips into hers, she could feel herself begin to succumb to the arousal that was starting to build.

Fleetingly she noticed how cold the tiles felt, even through her uniform. He wasn't kissing her any more, he was breathing heavily and gazing at her intensely through hooded eyes, his body pushed up against hers, pinning her to the wall.

"You have to stop this. Let me go." She had meant for the words to come across as strong and assertive but her voice betrayed her, she sounded shaky and frightened.

"No" was all he said in response.

"But you have to, I don't want this." She wanted to cry with frustration.

"Don't you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. The confidence present in those two simple words was galling.

Deftly pulling her skirt aside and sliding his hand down between their bodies he grabbed the crotch of her pants and yanked, hard. They tore and he pulled them out of the way and dropped them on the tiled floor beneath their feet.

She yelped. What was it with him and her underwear?

He slid a finger into her and then slowly pulled it out again, flicking her clitoris as he did, drawing an involuntary moan out of her. She couldn't deny the dampness he found there.

"It feels like you want it to me." His voice was rich and deep and tantalizing. He continued to stroke her lazily with his finger.

She stared at him unsure of how to reply. He leant forward and kissed her again, it was a long slow lingering kiss. She was rapidly losing her ability to think, finding it increasingly difficult to remember why this was supposed to be a bad idea.

Sensing this, he seized the opportunity. Pinning her against the wall with his hips, he started unbuttoning her blouse, exposing her chest. She clung to his shoulders, her heart in her mouth. He slid his hands into her bra and cupped her breasts, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. She let out a shuddering breath unable to prevent herself from reacting to his touch. He was looking down at her as if he wanted to eat her for breakfast.

"Why didn't you come to my room today?" he demanded.

"I was on a different rota."

"The girl who came, she told me you changed with her."

She looked at him, eyes wide with fear. Maria! She hadn't considered that he might..."You didn't...?"

"No," he barked. "Of course not, I'm not in the habit of seducing my chambermaids." He scowled, looking insulted.

He wasn't?

She was still trying to make sense of that statement with her lust addled brain when he gripped her jaw roughly and lifted her chin up, turning her face towards the wall behind her. Andrea's cheek was pressed against cold hard tiles, exposing her neck. He trailed his lips across the flesh there, along her collarbone up her throat. Shivers of involuntary arousal coursed through her veins, she balled her fists her fingers dug into the palms of her hands, the pain somehow helping her to remember why this shouldn't be happening.

Her heart was beating so fast she felt like it might burst out of her chest. He leant in and began to nibble and kiss her neck, occasionally biting a little harder, eliciting involuntary gasps from her when he did. He inhaled and she heard him groan appreciatively. His face pressed against her, his lips tickling the particularly sensitive area behind her ear.

The sound effected her profoundly, it spoke to her of the dark, unspeakable desires she was feeling and before she could stop herself she'd rolled her pelvis towards his, pressing her hips into his erection, arching her back. The action sent a delicious frisson of arousal bubbling through her and she sighed.

Almost immediately she realised her mistake. She had surrendered to him; she had given him the undisputable message that he was having the effect he was trying for.

He grabbed her hair in his fist and pulling firmly he forced her to face him. She was cringing with embarrassment as reluctantly she met his stare. He chuckled darkly, his face a picture of mischievous satisfaction. His eyes burning with unfettered arousal. He returned her thrust gleefully. Moving his hands back down to her waist he kissed her forcefully, pushing her back even harder up against the cold tiles, delighting in her unintended response.

She turned her face away from him, brimming with shame and began to struggle a new but she knew was losing the fight. What she couldn't decide was who the fight was with? -Him, or her own dark, sensual desires.

He was kissing her again, whilst simultaneously rubbing his crotch up against hers; she could feel his erection pressing into her. Despite both their clothes the sensations the friction was causing were unbearably, tantalisingly delicious.

Propriety be damned, she was teetering on the brink of begging him to take her in the cramped, musty smelling laundry room. He slipped his hand back beneath her skirt and cupped her mound, grinding the heel of his hand against her. It was her undoing.

"Please..." she whispered wretchedly.

He stopped and looked at her quizzically. She could see the barely controlled desire blazing in his eyes "What do you want?" his voice was strained.

"I don't know what I want." She whispered. Her head was swimming with a myriad of conflicting emotions.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he growled.

Oh God, even his voice was incomprehensibly sexy

He let go of her for a brief moment and she felt his hands moving as he deftly undid his trousers. He grabbed her thighs, wrapping his hands around them. Her knees bent as he lifted her. She felt herself sliding up the tiled wall. She was desperately clutching at his shoulders, quaking with need. His hands were on here thighs, holding her up, his thumbs tracing lines along the tops of her stockings.

He pushed his hips forward; his erection was nestled at her entrance. Closing her eyes she waited for the inevitable invasion when his voice penetrated her foggy brain once more.

"Tell me you want this." His accent was stronger as a result of his arousal, it sounded hard and exotic

She managed a strangled moan in reply.

"Answer me!" he demanded.

Slowly she opened her eyes, only to be met by his fathomlessly dark ones. Why was he asking her this? Wasn't it obvious? She was a quivering with need, a desperate panting mess.

She looked at him and nodded.

"Tell me. I want to hear you say it."

"I want you." She answered quickly, squeezing her eyes tightly shut again, against the admission.

She clung to him as he slid into her, his movements slow but assertive, until he filled her, buried to the hilt, completely possessing her. She whimpered incoherently, the delicious feeling of completion was one that she hadn't realised she'd been craving it until he was fully inside her. He growled in response with carnal satisfaction.

She met his gaze; his eyes were burning with arousal but there was a look of triumph there as well. He looked like the cat that had the cream. When he finally began to move it was with a focused intent, pushing into her with determined aggressive strokes. She clenched her hips and wrapped her arms around his neck. He rewarded her with a passionate invading kiss that thrilled her to her very core.

His hands began working their way up her torso to caress her breasts as his thrusts began to come faster and deeper. She was moving with him, lifting her hips to meet his as she was plunged into a world of heady, elicit pleasure. And then suddenly, unexpectedly she climaxed so intensely she thought she might actually be seeing stars. She blinked trying to clear her head.

As she came back to herself he was holding her face in both his hands, kissing her face, his touch was unexpectedly gentle. But before she'd completely recovered he was moving again. That tenderness replaced by fast, penetrating thrusts. His breathing became erratic as he slammed into her. She threaded her fingers through his hair, clinging to him, pulling him closer. She felt him tense, his fingers digging into her thighs and he grunted as he too found his release

Gently he released her from his grip. She slid down the wall and her feet hit the floor, she was feeling a little light headed and unsteady. She pressed her hands against the tiled wall behind her. Bracing his hands on either side of her head, he rested his forehead against hers and the seconds drifted by as his laboured breathing began to settle. Finally he moved his face away and looked down at her with a frightening intensity. She stared back at him unsure of what to do or say, she no idea of what the etiquette was in this kind of situation. Suddenly out of the corner of her eye she noticed he was wearing a watch.

Fuck, the time! 2:45PM. She checked her own watch; the same.

"Shit!" she hissed, and pulling her skirt back down over her hips she ducked out from under his arm and sprinted through the door and out of the laundry room without a backward glance, frantically buttoning up her blouse as she went and leaving a frankly bewildered Stephano in her wake.

She grabbed her bag and coat from the staff room, thankful it was longer than her uniform and dashed out of the building to her bus stop. Checking before she left Wearily? Worried he might accost her again, and make her even later.

She sat on the bus legs crossed, thighs squeezed shut, tapping her foot nervously. She felt shaky. She was preying the traffic wasn't going to be too bad she was already so late. Her head was spinning. How did she let that happen again? Why did she let him? What was wrong with her? She knew nothing about him for Gods sake, nothing at all, she didn't even know his name.

When the bus arrived at her stop she made her way to the school as fast as she dared to move, convinced everyone she passed in the street would know she wasn't wearing any pants.

Sophia was sitting in lobby in one of the chairs opposite the reception desk reading a book. Her face lit up when Andrea arrived. She pulled her daughter into a hug and apologized profusely to Mrs. Ashton, the kindly receptionist.

"Don't worry dear. "We've been having fun here haven't we Sophie?" she looked at Andrea for the first time "You're looking very pretty today dear. Have you done something new to your hair?"

Andrea could feel herself blush so hard her scalp tingled. She nervously swept her hair off her face, tucking the loose strands behind her ears and smoothing it down, she only just managed to stop herself before she nervously tugged her skirt down again. She wondered what on earth she must look like. She shook her head.

"Well maybe it's just that you've got a bit of colour in your cheeks, you look radiant."

Radiant? Radiant! No, she'd just had unprotected sex. She loved Sophia, of course she loved Sophia but being a single parent was hard and she didn't want to start that all over again.

She nodded absently and mumbled goodbye.

"Goodbye Mrs. Ashton, thank you for looking after me" Sophia said brightly.

Andrea and Mrs. Ashton shared a secret smile over Sophia's head and Andrea was proud to realise that her daughter still remembered to be polite, even when she forgot to be.

They walked home though the park hand in hand. Sophia talking excitedly about the story she'd just read, whilst kicking over the piles of autumn leaves. When they got home Andrea parked Sophia in front of the TV and went to take a shower. She could smell him on her skin she realized and she was slightly tender too. Hot cleansing water, she rubbed lots of shower gel into her arms and her chest and her face until at last her skin felt as clean and soft as the description on the bottle promised.

-

The incident in the laundry room had happened two lingering days ago and she hadn't seen him since. She'd been a nervous wreck, constantly looking over her shoulder, jumping at the slightest noise. Perhaps he'd checked out. Frowning to herself she wondered if it has simply been about the chase for him and now she'd finally submitted he was no longer interested in pursuing her.

She was beginning to feel the first inklings of relief that maybe this confusing intense liaison had come to an end. Why would he want her anyway, she had no doubt he could have any women he wanted. She was just a maid, shy was he even interested in her? She needed to just forget about him and get on with her life.

She was walking to the bus stop. Staring at the ground, It was raining again. Torrential sheets of water fell from the sky like some sort of tropical deluge. She imagined this weather would be more typical of a far off exotic country during the monsoon season, except it probably wouldn't be so cold she thought sighing to herself. She'd remembered her brolly for a change and although she was still getting wet, she hated to think how wet she'd be if she hadn't been using it.

She needed to get home and clear up, Tracey was coming over later and she hadn't seen her since they'd spoken on the phone on that fateful day. It felt like a lifetime ago now.

Something caused her to look up and she was pulled abruptly from her thoughts to find that suddenly he was there, standing in front of her. She only just managed to stop before she walked into him. Before she had a chance to process what was happening he was pushing her up against a door in the street, he took the umbrella out of her hand and dropped it on the floor beside them so that the way would be clear for him to press himself up against her. She was too stunned to react.

The doorway should have afforded them a bit of shelter but the downpour was such that the rain was pouring in regardless. She was drenched instantly, wet hair plastered to her face, water running down her forehead and falling into her eyes. She looked at him and found that he too, was dripping wet. His hair was hanging in his eyes. The rain was running in rivulets down his face. The effect was unexpectedly alluring.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and leaned towards her, gently brushing his lips against hers. A tingling sensation seemed to envelop her entire face. Closing her eyes she unconsciously leaned towards him, waiting for him to deepen the kiss, but instead he was running the tip of his nose along hers. He moved back and met her eyes, gazing at her with unapologetically lustful intent. Desire bloomed the pit of her stomach and she thought she might actually melt right there in the street

"I want you. Come with me now."

He was actually giving her a choice, kind of. Well, this was novel.

"I... I can't." she stammered, cross with herself for failing yet again to sound assertive. She wondered, not for the first time, how on earth he managed to affect her so profoundly.

karaline
karaline
955 Followers
12