The Maid Ch. 06

Story Info
Andrea visits Stephano in Milan.
10k words
4.7
48.8k
39

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karaline
karaline
955 Followers

Can I just say my editors rock, thanks to MisterNik and VMC312 for really going the extra distance on this, I've exchanged so many emails with them both these last few days.

For this installment Literotica author Always_Yes has played a cameo role as beta reader, and her input has also been extremely useful. In the unlikely event you haven't already read her stuff you should, it's awesome.

Again I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update, I shall endeavour to be more timely in the future.

*****

It was Friday, and after work Andrea was flying to Milan to spend the weekend with Stephano. She was both excited and anxious: it was the longest time she had gone without seeing him - nearly a month, she was missing him more than she cared to admit. She didn't like missing him; it made her feel vulnerable.

Sophia was spending the weekend with Andrea's mum Delores, who was picking her up from school. Her parents had split up when she was about the same age as Sophia was now. Despite this Andrea had always felt a tacit disapproval from her mother about what had happened between her and Sophia's father Joe. As though somehow it was her fault that he'd left, and if she had been a better girlfriend, more devoted to him, then he would never have started using drugs. But they had never talked about it, and although Andrea sometimes resented her, she also understood the underlying reasons behind it. Over the years she had grown to appreciate how much her mum was a victim of her own strict upbringing; a very traditional Catholic family in a tiny Spanish village. Her mother was supportive in other ways: she'd been happy to look after Sophia when Andrea initially began working part time again.

So although Andi didn't feel entirely comfortable about asking her mother to look after Sophia so she could go and spend the weekend in Milan with a man, she felt more comfortable doing that than taking Sophia with her. She wanted to spend more time getting to know Stephano before she would consider inviting him to become a more regular fixture in Sophia's life.

The day dragged by slowly, probably because she was nervous and distracted. It wasn't the first time Andrea had left Sophia overnight, not by any stretch, but she was worried about being so far away from her. She was worried that if something happened she wouldn't be able to get back to her quickly enough. She was still nervous after the fire.

It had been almost a month. Although their time together had sometimes been fleeting, they'd never gone this long without seeing each other. Recently he'd been too busy with work in Milan to come to London even briefly. She still wasn't sure what he did exactly, something in finance. They hadn't talked about it again since that day on the beach. It hardly mattered anymore, it wouldn't change anything. She trusted him. She still felt a surge of fear and gratitude every time she remembered that day.

Andrea hadn't flown very often, and when she had it had always been with a budget airline. This time she was flying with BA. Stephano had paid for the flight, something she had initially refused but she couldn't afford to spend that sort of money. He reasoned that they could only see each other if she came to him and she couldn't argue with that.

She'd bought some new clothes, although she couldn't really afford those either. As she sat on the plane, she worried about them not being appropriate; she couldn't afford to buy designer labels, she worried about not being able to meet his expectations, she worried about all of it.

As the plane started to descend, Andi felt the butterflies in her stomach begin to flutter even more. The older lady sitting next to her noticed her obvious anxiety but mistook it for fear of flying and took her hand, smiling reassuringly.

"I hate landing, too."

She smiled gratefully back at the woman even though she was way off the mark Andrea was still comforted by the gesture.

He was waiting by the arrivals gate. Her breath caught in her throat when she caught sight of him. He seemed impossibly good looking, more handsome even than her memories of him. She could see, even from a distance, a familiar intensity in his eyes as he watched her approach.

"Sorry I'm late, I had to wait ages for my luggage." She said, when she was close enough to be heard. She was babbling, but he didn't seem register her words, he was just staring at her fixedly.

He strode determinedly towards her. Taking her bag and resting it on the ground beside them, he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her towards him, kissing her urgently, pressing himself up against her. She needed to stand on her toes to meet his lips as her hands travelled upwards, clutching handfuls of his hair. She was assailed by the familiar scent of him, and desire tore through her like a freight train. Momentarily she lost all awareness of her surroundings as she was just swept away by him and the havoc he was wreaking on her hormones.

Eventually reality started to creep back in, she pulled back and glanced around the busy airport nervously. As she had feared people were watching their reunion, mostly with bemused expressions. As she felt a predictable blush creep across her skin she tried to convince herself that it didn't matter, that she was never going to see any of these people again.

Seeming to read her thoughts, he picked up her bag and grabbed her by the hand, leading her to his car. It was a red convertible. Small, nippy, and different as could be from the sleek black vehicle she had grown used to seeing him with in London. It seemed frivolous and boyish in comparison. She climbed in and he handed her the baseball cap that was sitting on the dashboard.

"For your hair."

She grinned at him shyly as she pulled it on.

She tried to take in her surroundings as they travelled through the city but the air between them seemed electric. His close proximity in the tiny car was distracting, and his arm brushed her whenever he shifted gears. Watching him drive was so very erotic; he handled the car with supreme confidence. His control was absolute - with every touch, the car responded swiftly to his command. She was so desperate for him right then that she would have found anything he did sexy. He seemed to be completely lost in driving, completely focused on the road. She felt an unwelcome tinge of self-doubt.

Milan was much bigger than she'd imagined and it felt to her like they were driving towards the centre. Finally they reached a big modern apartment block overlooking a canal, pulling into an underground car park beneath the building. As they travelled up in the lift he stood distractingly close to her; close but not touching, staring straight ahead silently. They reached the very top of the building before the doors finally opened.

She wasn't sure what she had been expecting when they arrived, but it was a surprisingly modest apartment. The open plan living space was larger than her entire flat, but it wasn't ostentatious. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the huge windows that spanned an entire wall and the balcony beyond them with a small table, and the view, the unbelievable view.

She wandered forwards, captivated by the spectacular city spread out below them. She could see a cathedral, big and imposing as it dominated the skyline. Beneath them was the canal she'd briefly spotted earlier, its banks dotted with little bars, restaurants, and shops.

He was watching her intently, trying to gage her reaction.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

She looked around her, at the interior again. "It's beautiful!" She replied. It was all she could manage.

He grinned, and suddenly he was sweeping her up into his arms, spinning her around, kissing her over and over again.

"I want you to be happy here." Suddenly, he frowned as he lowered her gently back onto her feet. "Would you like something to drink, a shower maybe after your journey?"

"I'd like to call Sophia to say goodnight and let them know I've arrived safely, and yes, a shower would be lovely."

He led her through to the master bedroom and then on to an en-suite bathroom.

"There is a phone by the bed and towels on the countertop. I have booked us a table at a local restaurant, I hope you're not too tired after your journey? I think you will like it." He gave her an uncharacteristic kiss on her nose before closing the door behind him.

She was alone. After a quick phone call to Sophia, she turned on the water and gratefully peeled her clothes off. After a quick but refreshing shower Andrea discovered her bag had been left just inside door in the bedroom. She smiled to herself as she lifted it onto the bed and took out her new dress.

She smoothed down the sides, looking cautiously at her reflection in the large mirror. It had seemed like such a good idea in the shop, and Tracey was very enthusiastic when she had showed it to her after she'd bought it. Now, she wasn't so sure. It was black, clingy, and very short; much shorter than something she would usually wear. Not really the sort of thing she would've had the chance to wear before she met Stephano.

Silently she slipped out of the bedroom and back out into the lounge. Hovering by the bedroom door, she spotted Stephano sitting on the large L-shaped leather sofa. His eyes blazed as they roamed over her, drinking in her appearance and causing her to squirm. She noticed he was holding a glass of wine, and there was another on the pristine glass coffee table beside him. Their eyes met and she suddenly felt a reckless urge to snatch it up and drink all of it in one gulp.

The sun had set while she was in the shower, transforming the scene in front of her. Although the sky had turned cobalt blue, the fiery red sunset bathed the room in a delightful orange hue. She turned and stared out of the window, the glass of wine suddenly forgotten.

His hands snaked around her waist and he pressed his chest up against her back. He handed her the glass of wine and she wondered how had he managed to get so close without her noticing. She felt the warmth of desire pooling in her stomach, and she sighed. He swept her hair off a shoulder and spoke against her, his lips tickling her skin.

"You so look beautiful I want to eat you." The desire in his voice dripped from every syllable like honey.

Taking a fortifying gulp of wine, she spun around and faced him. He kissed her hungrily, holding her waist possessively in his hands. Suddenly the desire that had been lurking beneath the surface surged through her, dominating her emotions.

Backing her against a counter he lifted her up, perching her on the countertop. His lips grazed the sensitive skin on her chest as he stood between her parted legs. She heard a rough grating sound erupt from his throat before he gently pushed her back until her elbows propped her up against the cold marble. She wondered fleetingly where she could put her wine but he seemed to have anticipated the problem, and taking the glass from her he placed it down on a surface near by. He took hold of her ankles and pushed her knees up. Pressing himself against her, his hands gripped her waist and he pushed the fabric of her dress upwards. She could feel it dragging up her thighs, exposing her. His eyes swept over her body, glittering with desire and hunger.

They were going to have sex, she realised. Right here, on this counter. Turning her head, she caught their reflection in the glass of the window and somehow it added to the illicitness of the situation. A shiver of arousal rippled through her as his hand travelled up her thigh and disappeared under her skirt. She sighed as he found her pants, his fingers wrapping around them and starting to tug. Her eyes flew open. He was grinning down at her, his eyes glittering with wicked intent. Suddenly, she panicked and grabbed his wrist.

"Stephano..."

At the challenge he growled again, his eyes raking over her possessively, and trapped beneath him she felt like his prey.

Yanking his hand out of her grip he grabbed her by the jaw and pressed her against counter again, forcing her off of her elbows and onto her back. Grinding his pelvis against hers, he ran his other hand up her thigh, sliding his fingers under her knickers to flick her clitoris. She arched her back, wantonly groaning his name.

All thoughts of her underwear slipped away. She no longer cared that he might rip it off her; in the moment all she could think about was him and how much she wanted him, nothing else mattered. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards her, kissing him fervently as she rutted against him. Suddenly it was him that was pulling back.

"Stephano, please, I need you."

"We have to go."

He was smiling wickedly as he lifted her upright and placed her gently back on her feet. She frowned at him, and he was clearly enjoying seeing her frustration. He kissed her on the brow and she scowled even more. As he stepped back she felt his absence so keenly it almost hurt.

Back on her feet she felt unsteady, and frustratingly aroused. Nervously she put one foot in front of the other. She really wasn't sure walking was something she could manage. She was almost at the door when she stumbled. Immediately he grabbed her, again pressing himself against her. Pushing her up against the wall he reached down between them and cupped her mound. She closed her eyes and groaned as another wave of debilitating arousal swept through her. When her head finally cleared she realised he was speaking into her hair.

"It was very hard for me to leave you alone while you were in the shower. I want you so much right now, but we have to go. The restaurant is very popular, if we're late we may lose our table."

Then he was kissing her again, pressing her up against the wall as she struggled not to melt into a heap at his feet. He stepped away from her again, breathing hard and staring at her hungrily as she tried vainly to collect herself again. Leaving the apartment, as they waited for the lift to arrive. Andi's heart was hammering in her chest. It all made sense, his distantness alternating with these sudden bursts of passion; he was having the same internal battle she was, struggling with the same impossible desire. She wasn't sure how on earth she was going to get through an entire meal feeling like this. Swallowing nervously, she searched her mind for something to distract her.

Standing in the lift, he took hold of her face, turning it to face him as he covered her in a rain of kisses. She clung to him, sure that her legs would give way, holding on for dear life as arousal unfurled in her stomach yet again. This was a different sort of arousal, gentler, not as urgent more sensuous but she still she was questioning the wisdom of going out to eat when she desperately wanted to be alone with him.

"Maybe we could just stay at home? Order a pizza or something?"

He laughed, and the sound did strange delicious things to her insides.

"It is my favourite restaurant in Milan. I want to take you there because they do very wonderful things with chocolate."

As he spoke he was running his finger over her lips and the action was setting her entire face ablaze. She tried to gather her thoughts. She did love chocolate, but for a moment she was puzzled at how he knew that, until she remembered drinking hot chocolate in a café with him, back when they hardly knew each other. If the look on this face was anything to go by he was remembering it too.

The lift reached the ground floor with a thud and he grabbed her hand, pulling her into the foyer. She blinked, struggling to regain her bearing as she was also dragged back to the present. Soon they were out in the street and he was sliding an arm around her waist, pulling her closer. He looked down at her, smiling as they started to walk. He seemed so happy just then, so carefree. There was none of the intensity she usually associated with Stephano.

She looked around city and it was buzzing with energy. It felt like it could be mistaken for London. Obviously it was warmer, but the atmosphere was different, she wasn't sure how exactly; everyone seemed younger, more sophisticated and better dressed.

Before almost anytime at all they had arrived. From the outside it looked like a small place, but inside she quickly realised it was much larger than it seemed and very upmarket. The maître d' greeted Stephano like an old friend.

After they were seated, Andrea looked at the menu only to discover that despite usually being able to understand written Italian quite well she recognised very little. Looking up, she discovered Stephano watching her.

"Shall I talk you through the menu?"

She nodded.

He moved chair around the table so he was sitting behind her and looked over her shoulder. As he pointed at things and enthusiastically explained what they were, she concentrated hard, trying not to get distracted by his closeness, by the hand resting on her thigh, by the surreptitious glances from the other diners at the intimate scene playing out before them. He dragged his lips along her throat and quickly nipped her ear. She groaned again, sure the frustration she was feeling must be apparent in the sound.

"You are not comfortable with public displays of affection?"

"Not really, but it's not that, its just that I'm so..." she sighed and lowered her voice, she was relieved he couldn't see her face as she answered him "...so desperate for you."

She turned and met his gaze, inwardly cringing the frankness of her admission. Their eyes met and she could see the same need she could feel reflected in his.

In the end she couldn't decide what she wanted; there were too many choices and she was too distracted, so he ordered for them both.

What arrived were several small courses, all beautifully presented on large white plates. There were lots of new things she'd never tried before and as soon as they'd eaten one course the hovering staff would whip their plates away and more would arrive. Stephano was completely at ease, she watched as he comfortably conversed with the waiters as they brought them wine to taste, they seemed almost deferential to him. This was his world.

They were finishing the main course and another menu arrived so they could choose dessert. As he perused the menu she slipped her shoe off and ran her foot up his leg tantalisingly slowly. She felt a ripple of satisfaction as she watched his eyes widen in shock, and her hand snaked to her mouth as she tried and failed to suppress a giggle. He managed to keep his countenance largely unchanged but his eyes burned and he almost looked angry as his lips formed a hard, unyielding line. She could feel his erection as it grew through his trousers, and a thrill of desire mixed with power rippled through her. Suddenly he grabbed her foot, halting her movements and his eyes flashed. Silence hung between them until finally he leaned forward, and he fixed her with a penetrating stare.

"Andrea, if you don't want me to come over there, tear that dress off you, pin you down and fuck you like an animal you need stop right now."

The sound of her name on his lips sent arousal skittering through her, making her even more reckless.

"Then we'd better leave."

"I wanted you to have dessert." He sounded disappointed that his plans had been foiled but already he was motioning for a hovering waiter and asking for the bill.

"Another time perhaps?" She replied, raising her eyebrows.

His face lit up into an unexpectedly warm smile and he nodded. "Yes, we'll come back."

They walked home hand in hand. Nowhere near the peaceful stroll they had on the way to dinner. They were almost back when he stopped and pushed her into doorway, pressing himself against her he lifted her knee, resting her leg on his hip as he ran a hand up the back of her thigh. She arched towards him, whimpering with frustration.

karaline
karaline
955 Followers