The Maid of Honor Ch. 01

Story Info
Who would have thought a wedding could be so much fun?
3.6k words
4.58
34.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional account:

David Ashton yawned lazily and stretched his neck. It had been a long day, he'd been driving for just over 15 hours. The sun had almost finished setting as he and his sleeping passenger arrived at their destination. He parked his friend Rachel's car and nudged her as he opened the car door and stretched.

David was a good looking guy. He was 23, 5'11" with dark wavy hair, broad shoulders and piercing grey eyes.

Rachel Monyard was one of David's best friends she was 26 and stood 5'3" tall. She was slightly chubby with short brown hair and kind brown eyes.

"So how are you feeling?" asked Rachel as she lit a cigarette.

"I want to go home." was David's sarcastic reply.

"Are you serious?"

"No, I'm just wondering what I'm doing here." said David as he began unloading their luggage. He was joking, but he was also serious. David had found out he was getting divorced just over two months ago. The divorce was quick and honestly went fairly smoothly as there was nothing to fight over or contest except for their house which David simply gave up to avoid fighting with her and her psychotic family. Still it didn't mask the pain of having your heart broken.

Since then David really hadn't done much of anything, he wasn't working, seeing friends all that much, and, in fact, wasn't even getting out of bed most of the time. He did however have the first six seasons of the Simpson's memorized, and had beaten almost every video game he owned several times over.

On top of the divorce, David's father had just died, and he hadn't taken it well. He was taking some time off from school while he tried to figure some things out.

Rachel had decided to intervene and had dragged David, almost literally, to a wedding a thousand miles away where he knew absolutely no one. To top it off he was not only crashing someone's wedding, but was imposing himself on the bride and groom since Rachel was staying with them. Rachel swore it wouldn't be awkward and they were all nerds and would get along well.

Apparently everyone staying in the house was in grad school for one science or another.

After knocking on the door David was introduced to Taylor, the groom. Taylor was a definitely a nerd, but a neat guy. He was a big guy, a few inches over 6 feet and round, but really nice and easy to laugh. He apologized for Kristen, his fiancée, not being there, however she and the maid of honor were out shopping for dresses for the rehearsal dinner the next night.

David and Rachel unpacked their things while Taylor cooked dinner. Rachel felt a little sick, and was tired from the drive, so she went to bed early. David and Taylor talked about grad students that couldn't solder circuit boards, and laughed while waiting for the wayward girls to return home.

Finally around ten they arrived.

"I'm sorry we're so late, but it was just crazy" said Kristen as they entered. She was clearly the distraught soon to be bride, freaking out about every little thing while Taylor simply tried to stay out of the way. Kristen seemed to fit Taylor; she was slightly shorter than David, and large like Taylor. She had a kind face and a voice that took over any conversation.

David smiled as Kristen launched into every crises currently going on two days before the wedding. Finally she sighed, and offered her hand to David.

"Hi I'm Kristen, and this is Maggie, she's the maid of honor." She said cheerfully as she made introductions.

David was almost speechless as he took Maggie's hand. Meeting a girl had been the farthest thing in the world from David's mind when he'd agreed to go on this trip, but he wasn't prepared to see someone like this. Maggie was cute. She was a slight, very petite girl; she was barely 5'1" with beautiful long black curly hair that was worn up at the moment and contrasted with her pale skin. But her most startling feature was her eyes. David had never seen eyes that were quite that shade of green, nor as bright and vivid. They were exquisite. As if they weren't beautiful enough, as the green of her irises moved outwards, there was a ring of golden flecks that made them absolutely haunting.

A nose piercing, and at least 5 rings per ear added to what David would have called her "punk rock chick" look. Even her nose was cute.

The four of them stayed up for the next few hours talking, telling funny stories and watching cartoons. Finally, Taylor aid he was going to bed and Kristen and Maggie said they had some things to get ready for tomorrow. This proved to be a slight problem since David had to sleep on the couch and they needed to work at the kitchen table which was only a few feet from the couch.

"Alright, since I can't sleep until you guys finish, what can I do to help?" asked David.

"Ever made a necklace?" asked Maggie.

"Well, you know, it's not a kickin' Saturday night unless my friends and I break out the jewelry making supplies," joked David.

"Well, we have to make one for all of the bride's maids, they're getting them as presents at the rehearsal dinner tomorrow night," said Maggie.

So, for the next couple of hours the three of them sat around the kitchen table making necklaces. The only frustrating part for David was he had big hands, whenever he bought gloves he'd have to buy X-Large, which, it turned out, was not very conducive to fitting small beads onto a thin wire. Still, he managed to do his fair share of work, and the girls managed to pry out of him all of the details of his marriage and divorce.

When it was time for bed, Maggie announced that she was staying over.

"Why don't you take the couch then," offered David.

"Oh no, you take it, I'll be fine on the recliner."

"No, I'm fine, I can sleep anywhere, you take the couch."

Maggie chuckled and said "No, you take it, you're like a foot taller than me, and I can curl up anywhere."

So, David slept on the couch, with Maggie sleeping just a few feet away on the recliner. He wished he was sleeping just a few feet away.

*****

The next day he awoke to running water, and saw Maggie and Kristen drinking tea. The three girls were already dressed and ready to go run errands that day. Taylor was on the phone dealing with a crisis. Apparently the tux place had ordered the wrong shirts for his brothers.

Maggie was wearing a strapless white dress with black polka dots, and her hair was down. She looked amazing in it and he told her so.

"Thanks," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

David spent the day with Taylor and his father running errands, meeting people and helping out where he could. The rest of the afternoon until the rehearsal dinner he ended up spending with the girls helping them do things.

At one point they were all riding in Kristen's car. Rachel and David were riding in the back, when David's cell phone beeped at him letting him know he'd received a text message. David saw that it was from Rachel and gave her the "you're sitting 6 inches away from me and you can't talk to me" look.

Rachel simply widened her eyes. So, David read the message:

So, you're kind of into Maggie huh?

He Texted back:

Yeah, lol, she's kinda cute.

You don't usually go for girls like her

What do you mean?

I've never seen you go for a girl that wasn't at least 5 years older than you?

How old is she

18 ;-)

18... David was slightly taken aback, from talking to her he'd assumed she was 25. Especially since she was the maid of honor at a wedding where the groom was 28 and the bride was 26.

That night at the rehearsal dinner, everyone had a good time. David met a lot of Rachel's friends from when she was in school here. Maggie sat with the wedding party, but their eyes met several times.

After the toasts, when it came time for Kristen to give the bride's maids their gifts, she made sure to mention that several of them were made by David, who stood up and took a bow.

*****

Saturday, the wedding day, was understandably hectic, every little thing had to go wrong and David mainly tried to stay out of the way. He and Rachel drove to the Church together before the ceremony started. They made small talk with everyone and waited. David's eyes found Maggie and he was slightly taken aback, the cute little girl suddenly looked regal.

He conceded to Kristen that her Bride's maid's dresses were not the standard eyesores one usually saw. Maggie, in deference to her best friend's mother, was only wearing a pair of very nice pearl earrings, and had just had her hair styled. She looked incredible. Their eyes met and he looked away quickly.

For some reason David hadn't considered the fact that the wedding might upset him. However, it did. He suddenly realized he'd done this almost exactly two years ago. He'd meant it when he said I do, apparently she hadn't. Maybe they were young and foolish, but he'd supposed love would prevail. He actually found his eyes watering while Taylor's father spoke. When the ceremony was over, he quickly left and walked into the parking lot to compose himself.

Rachel found him and asked if he was okay. She'd noticed he had been upset during the ceremony.

"Oh you know... no more messed up than usual."

"I have a solution for you," said Rachel. "We're going to a wedding reception, bride's maids, booze, and birth control. There's nothing else you need."

David roared with laughter at this, and they headed to the reception. Rachel was more correct that she could have imagined.

It was one hell of a reception. Apparently Kristen's parents owned the restaurant it was held in. They took up three banquet rooms, each with an open bar. The food was pretty good too.

When they arrived David was relieved to see someone else was crashing the wedding. Sally, a friend of David and Rachel from when they were undergrads together had shown up to see them while they were in town. The three of them sat at the same table and caught up. Apparently she had just gotten engaged herself.

David almost never drank, and thus definitely fell into the category of being a lightweight. Coupled with the fact that he hadn't eaten anything since breakfast he was fairly tipsy after having two glasses of wine with Rachel and Sally.

It must have been slightly obviously because Rachel looked at him hard and said "Go eat something."

It was probably a good idea, so David went off and got a sandwich when he returned one of the other bridesmaids was pulling them over to the two tables reserved for the wedding party.

That was the point at which one of the bridesmaids decided it was time to do shots of tequila. After the first shot Rachel went dancing leaving Sally to make sure David was okay. Sally was their ride home and wasn't drinking any more. David continued drinking wine interrupted every so often by more shots. It was actually pretty fun, and David was glad he'd been dragged out of his stupor.

At some point Sally got up to get another glass of wine for David. While she was gone Maggie sat down. David hadn't really seen her at the reception, but his heart skipped a beat when she sat down beside him.

"Hey," She said "Are you having fun? You're not really dancing or anything"

"Yeah, I'm not that much of a party animal, I am having a good time though, don't worry. "

Maggie's eyes changed and became softer and she said "Because I noticed you were crying during the wedding and I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

David noticed her hand was lying on top of his, and he swallowed before replying "Oh, it was just... a little upsetting I guess, but this has definitely taken me mind off of it."

At this point Sally re-entered the room and noticed David talking to a bride's maid. She made a move for the table then stopped, winked at David, and walked away.

David and Maggie talked for a while about everything, life, school, parents, etc... Then Maggie left to see more of her friends, and continue having fun.

Once the reception was dying down, David, Sally, Rachel, and Mike, a friend of Rachel's from when she was in grad school here, headed back to Taylor and Kristen's house.

After a brief and non-fruitful search for more alcohol they ended up back at the house. David was slightly disappointed that Maggie wasn't going to be there, when they left she'd still been with her friends. They said goodbye to Sally and went it.

As the entered the house however, Maggie was sitting in the living room. Already in Pajamas and pulling what looked like 100s of bobby pins from her hair. She was also wearing an incredibly cute pair of glasses instead of her contacts.

Maggie and David sat on the back porch and continued talking. Everything about her excited him, every movement, every time she spoke he wanted to reach out and touch her face, wanted to kiss her.

It was getting late and they went inside... Rachel was passed out on one bedroom's bathroom floor. They tried unsuccessfully to convince her to move into the bed. Mike decided to simply take the other bedroom.

Once again Maggie curled up in the recliner and David lay down on the couch. He couldn't sleep however. He got up to get a glass of water, after he'd rinsed the glass and put it in the sink he turned around and Maggie was standing in front of him.

At that moment in the dim light, with her oversized t-shirt and pajama bottoms on, she looked absolutely gorgeous. Her eyes seemed to glow in the dim light. He suddenly became aware that they were standing very close together.

David leaned down not 100% sure of what to do. He decided to simply kiss her cheek. Maggie, however, moved so that their lips met. When they finally broke for air, David stared into Maggie's haunting eyes. She looked amazing looking up at him with hunger in her eyes.

"Why didn't you kiss me hours ago?" asked Maggie hugging him.

"I don't know. I wasn't sure you wanted me to... why didn't you kiss me?"

Maggie gave him a devilish look and said "Now where's the fun in that?"

David cupped Maggie's face in his hands and they resumed kissing, their tongues exploring and teasing each other. They managed to stumble to the recliner without killing themselves. They were giggling and exploring each other with hunger and desire. David's kisses found Maggie's neck and moved to nibbling on her earlobes which produced a satisfying squeal from her.

He stopped for a moment to look back into her eyes.

"What?" she asked.

David smiled and replied "I'm just looking at you"

Maggie pulled his head back to hers and resumed kissing him with renewed fervor as David's hands moved over her breasts. He could feel her hard nipples through her t-shirt. When Maggie's kisses found his neck he shivered and pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her breasts. They were small but exquisite with small deep red nipples.

She played with his hair and moaned with delight as he gently squeezed, kissed, and nibbled them. He worked his kisses lower down her stomach, teasing her belly button. She lifted her buttocks off the recliner, moving her hips towards him and urging him to remove her Pajama bottoms.

David was more than happy to oblige. He pulled them off kissing her legs as more and more of her skin was exposed. He continued teasing her, kissing her feet, calves, behind her knees, and working back up to the wonderful wetness between her legs. Her pussy was beautiful with slightly puffy lips. The lips were shaved, but she had a sexy black landing strip leading down to her pussy.

He kissed the lips of her pussy, slowly moving his tongue over them. Teasing and gently poking into the wetness within. He gently spread them apart and began to lick up and down her slit as she began to moan. Then he gently pushed his tongue into her pussy before moving to her clit. Flicking it with the tip of his tongue and gently sucking on it.

Maggie was grabbing his hair and moaning in ecstasy. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, David gently inserted one, then two fingers into her pussy while he continued lapping at her clitoris. He moved them into her and began massaging the front wall of her pussy in a come hither motion. Rubbing her G-spot and pushing her over the edge. She clenched her legs together and gasped as her orgasm washed over her. David continued to use his tongue and fingers as her orgasm grew and her legs began to shake. He only stopped after she pushed his head away unable to take anymore.

"Wow!" was all she was able to say between gasps. After she recovered a little bit more, the devilish look returned to her eyes and she kissed David while unbuttoning his shirt. They fumbled with the rest of clothes, shedding them as quickly as possible.

Maggie's eyebrows rose as David's cock sprang free of his underwear. He was incredibly excited and it was as hard as a rock. Even so, it was the largest penis she'd ever seen let alone considered having inside her.

David grabbed a condom from one of his bags which Maggie rolled down onto his cock. She then pulled him into her. As the head of his cock pushed into her she smiled and gave a little gasp.

"Oooh, go slow, you're huge." she said as she used her hands to pull him into her at the speed she wanted. She was incredibly wet and soon he was buried to the hilt in her pussy. He'd never felt anything as tight and hot as her pussy. After a few thrusts they quickly realized that this was not going to work on the recliner and moved to the couch where Maggie began riding him with fervor.

Maggie couldn't believe how deep inside her his cock reached. She rocked her cervix over the head of his cock until another orgasm swept over her. Then she resumed bouncing up and down on his cock until he couldn't take it anymore.

David thrust up to meet her as he came. It was the first time he'd made love in almost 6 months and the release was incredible. He stared into her incredible eyes as he came. He could hear his toes cracking he was squeezing them so hard.

They collapsed onto each other panting. Maggie kissed David's chest and nuzzled him. After a few minutes David was still inside of her, hard, and ready to go again, which again prompted an arched eyebrow. They decided however that it was way too late and they really should sleep. They got up, cleaned up and redressed since they were sleeping in the living room after all, and went to sleep on the couch. Maggie's head felt wonderful lying on David's chest.

At some point in the night the moved around and were asleep spooning on the couch. Maggie began playfully pushing her butt against David's cock she could feel it stiffen as he slept. He finally awoke as she was rolling another condom down onto his cock. She didn't say a word as he awoke, she simply got back under the blanket and resumed rubbing her backside against him. She'd pulled down her pajamas and panties far enough to allow him access to her already dripping pussy.

David reached down and guided himself between her lips and into her wonderfully tight pussy. They held each other and gently pushed against one another. It wasn't fiery and intense, but slow and agonizingly erotic.

"You feel incredible inside me" she whispered to him.

"Maggie, you are incredible. I can't believe how wonderful this has been" said David as he kissed the back of her neck and cupped one of her breasts. Gently squeezing and toying with the very erect nipple.

"mmmm I could stay like this forever" She said as she reached between her legs and slowly rubbed her clit with her fingers. She turned her head to kiss him wetly on the lips as they began to move against one another with more speed and intensity.

Looking into her eyes all he could think to say was "My god you are so beautiful" and gently caressed her cheek. She took his hand in her hand that was not rubbing her throbbing clit. They entwined their fingers and squeezed as they kissed and Maggie pushed her butt against him hard her fingers working at her clit furiously.

12