The Maiden Aunt Ch. 02

Story Info
She takes him for a walk on the wild side.
2.8k words
4.41
75.8k
19
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VeniVici
VeniVici
33 Followers

"Right we're off now Annie," Zil called to her sister in the kitchen.

"Okay, see you later. Have fun!"

Zil shouted at the three dogs as they barked and playfully fought with each other, all excited at the prospect of going for a walk.

"Come on you lot, out! Out of the house this minute!"

The dogs, two Labradors belonging to Annie, and one mongrel sheepdog which Zil had brought with her on this visit to her sisters, all shot out of the front door and raced around the driveway barking wildly.

"Tom, we're off!" Zil called up the stairs to her nephew.

"I'm coming," he called back, as he descended the stairs three at a time to slam the front door shut and race after his Auntie Zil, as she lead the dogs down the drive to the lane and the public footpath.

"Did Mum suspect anything?" he asked Zil as he joined her on the lane, a bit out of breath.

"There was nothing to suspect Tommy dear, we haven't really done anything yet, have we? Everything looked nice and normal."

"Hah! Being stripped off naked and sucking each other like mad things, that was hardly plain normal Auntie Zil. Hell, I'd have fucked you proper if Mum hadn't come back so unexpectantly like that."

"In the eyes of your mother it all looked quite normal, and that's all that matters. No need to upset anyone, anyway I'm not too sure that we should be doing this at all if the truth were known. It's quite incestuous, and I don't think I should be allowing myself to be lead into such dirty depravity by a young man."

Zil tried hard to conceal her smirk and looked away, already feeling her pantiless pussy starting to run all juicy.

Tom edged closer and took Zil's hand in his.

"No, not here silly, anyone could see us. Keep at a nice respectable distance for heavens sake." He quickly backed away sighing angrily.

Zil glanced round nervously looking back at the village houses and to see if they were quite alone, and whistled the dogs to heel. She opened the small gate leading into a grass meadow that went down to the large oak wood below in the valley, and let the dogs and Tom pass through.

As he squeezed by her, Tom brushed Zil's body with his hand and hissed, "Hell, I want you!"

She couldn't help herself, and flicked out a hand and grabbed his cock for a fleeting moment and smiled dirtily at the enjoyable thought of seeing it soon all hard and rampant for her again.

"Should we run for the trees?" Tom suggested, "I can't wait to get you under cover and out of sight Auntie Zil."

"Certainly not, you dirty boy. You just get a firm grip on that big cock of yours and we'll walk like any other nice normal...." Zil burst out laughing, and started to run flat out for the wood shouting, "horny ... desperate ... people ... wanting to fuck!"

The two of them ran hell for leather down the field shrieking and followed closely by the barking dogs.

Once in the safety of the wood, Zil leaned panting up against a large oak tree and giggled as Tom bent over with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"We made it," he said coming up to Zil and pulling her towards him, kissed her long and lovingly on her open mouth.

She felt that warm feeling of desire flow between them as their bodies met and their tongues wrestled and screwed each others mouth.

His hands were all over her and soon he had her blouse open and her bare tits out in his hands and in his mouth, as he sucked and kissed them, marveling at their firmness and the perfect way they hung so proud.

Zil didn't waste any time either and felt for Tom's cock as it burst to get out of his jeans. She undid his top button and pulled them down to his knees letting that big long magic wand spring free so that she could hold it in both hands as it throbbed achingly for her.

"Hell, I want you!" Tom gasped as he also pulled Zil's jogging pants down to her knees and thrust his fingers hard up her bare pussy hole. She arched her back against the oak tree and moaned as she teasingly asked him if he still wanted to fuck her?

Before Tom could get out his plea to screw her legless, Zil had turned around and supporting herself against the noble oak with both hands outstretched, bent over and wiggling her bum at him.

"Fuck me then, fuck your Auntie Zil really hard."

Tom grasped hold of Zil's waist and rammed his massive hard on all the way up her, as she smacked her lips and felt just so wonderfully dirty at being taken in that silent green wood. All these long years of watching her nephew grow up into this fine athletic young man and now here he was with his monster prick firmly up her cunt, fucking it for all he was worth. This was the thing's dreams were made of she thought. Well, wonderful wet dreams were!

She could never have ever dreamt of doing this before Tom had insisted on taking his cock out to show her how much he wanted her, and now she was just melting for him, like any true maiden.

Some couplings are long and lingering and full of orgasms before that final burst of hot spunk to ease tired minds and saturate aching thighs. Others are fast and furious and so intense the mind is blown apart as the hot seed of lust is spat angrily into a horny receptive hole, and one's whole body is dying of pleasure and pain at the same time.

Zil wanted it quick. She wanted all that youthful pent up lust sprayed into her in one massive orgasm. There would be plenty of time later on for slow gentle screwing. Soft whisperings of besotted lust into chewed tongue filled ears. Silky lips spread wide and the shaft of all pleasure pushed in and out relentlessly till body and mind are blown away in total climactic release.

Now it had to be rough and hard and she moaned loudly for Tom to cum in her soon.

"Yes Tommy ... oh yes!" Her tongue hung out as she trembled in anticipation, on the knife-edge of orgasming. "Deeper ... harder ... just let it all go Darling ... oh fill me!"

Tom couldn't say anything much but tighten his grip on Auntie Zil's waist and licked his lips with lust as he watched her tight little arse hole contracting and opening so inviting as he plundered her cunt. His balls were starting to tighten up fast as he thought of dirty things he'd love to do to her while watching that puckered up little arse hole winking wickedly at him. Suddenly he went over the top and spluttered "Oh fuck!" as he lost it.

He came over and over pumping his hot seed deep into his Auntie's glorious quivering quim, as she swore loudly and profanely.

They stood locked together for a long couple of minutes trying to get their breath back before Tom slid his slippery dick out of his more than satisfied Aunt.

"Wow, you certainly do know how to give a girl a good time Tom!" Zil said, pulling up her jogging pants but still with her tits hanging out. She sank to the grassy earth and taking Toms cock in her hands slowly licked it clean for him.

He jumped a couple of times as Zil took it way down deep into her mouth.

"Still a bit tender Darling? Just a bit sore?"

"Not exactly sore Auntie Zil, more nervy, very nervy actually, twitching like hell, it's so sexed up!"

"God, that was so good," Zil told him as she eventually got up and motioned for him to pull his jeans back up.

"Don't want us to be caught now. I don't see the dogs by the way, they must have gone chasing after a rabbit up the path. We better give them a whistle."

Five minutes later they caught up with the dogs and they went on with their walk through the old oak wood.

Now they could hold hands and Tom had his arm around Zil and with only one button fastened on her blouse, he was able to caress her tits with ease as they walked along.

"I use to fuck at home with a friend on walks like this one," Zil told him. " In a pine forest, all naked, just the two of us. Our clothes tied up in a bundle on a stick over our shoulders, and a cloud of damned flies following us everywhere we went!" she laughed remembering the scene so well.

"It was that horny cunt of yours Auntie Zil, I told you I could smell it ten feet away, so it must have driven the flies simply mad!" Tom told her laughing.

"Listen you, my cunt dose not smell, and never has ... it just ... well... lusts a bit." She had hold of him by the shirt and was pushing him now up against a tree.

Playfully they kissed and held each other close as their bodily warmth again flowed as one. She felt his cock rising and slipped her hand down to it and undid his jeans again, letting it free so she could wank it for him.

"Come on we'll talk, walk and wank our way through this wood. Now tell me Tom, when did you first do this?" Zil gave his cock an extra hard rubbing to emphasize her point.

"Well I can't quite remember but it had to be about the time we got chummy with Grunter Watson's sister, Carol."

"Who was Grunter Watson?"

"He and Dickie Davis and I, were all mates at school, and Grunter had this sister who was a lot older than us three and she let us play with her in an old garden shed."

"Doctors and Nurses, that sort of thing?" Zil enquired.

"Well a bit more dirty than that actually. Carol would make us all stand in line and then wank us off over her pussy and big tits."

"The dirty little thing! I bet you boys really loved it. Did she let you shot it off into her too?"

"Oh yes, she was quite the most glorious slut imaginable."

"What about poor Grunter, did he get any of the fun?"

Tom smiled and said," We called him Grunter because he would grunt like a pig when he was doing it, Quite amazing to hear him, and when he'd fuck his sister, he'd do it even louder. She'd scream at him to make her grunt too, the dirty sow!"

"What an interesting childhood you have had my lovely Nephew." Zil told him as she stopped to kiss him long and lovingly, and whisper how she wanted him again.

"How are we going to deal with the dogs this time Auntie?"

She kept on rubbing him urgently as she felt him harden once again to breaking point.

Behind Tom, Zil saw what looked like a good place to climb into and fuck. It was a small thicket of bushes well off the footpath, and looked just right for their purpose.

"We'll just tie them up while I fuck you Darling."

"Hey, but aren't I the one who's meant to do the fucking around here?"

"Not always Tommy, you'll see, now get the leads on the dogs and we'll go into that nice thicket over there and do it my way."

They left the three dogs tied up to small bush outside the thicket and then crawled inside to find it rather cozy and almost like a small room with soft grass growing on the floor, and surrounded by complete leafy privacy.

Zil pulled her pants down and this time slipped out one leg so that she could move a lot easier and open her legs as wide as she needed, but always in close contact with her pants should a quick getaway be called for. She undid her blouse completely so that her tits were free too and told Tom to lie on his back after removing his jeans.

When bare and looking just so beautifully fuckable, she straddled him facing his cock, with her saturated cunt over his head. She inched forward till she could reach Tom's huge hard on and started to lick it slowly.

He groaned and Zil knew he could see right up into her cunt. He reached up with his outstretched tongue to lick her dripping hole, tasting all her loveliness, murmuring his pleasure.

She loved the thought of being so open that her lover could look right up into her, and survey all of her secret place.

Soon Zil had it all, deep down her throat and Tom had pulled her down onto his face and was fucking her with his chin and nose and tongue as she oozed juices all over him.

He knew she'd cum, like the time earlier that day in her room when she positively gushed cum all over him just like she was peeing on him. How he loved making her so fucking gushy for him like that.

Zil was very near to climax. Tom felt her shuddering out of control and fucking his face harder and faster as she got to the point of no return. She had let go of his cock and was now just fucking his face as he groaned and gripped her hips tighter to pull her down on him.

"Oh fuck you Tom, fuck you!" she cried out as she started to orgasm and pump her stuff, her cummy cum, in great hot gushes all over Tom's slippery face.

He loved it, and swallowed and licked, and just ate her up, wild with desire for this remarkable woman.

Zil turned around and now faced Tom as he lay panting on the cool grassy earth.

"I want to taste myself on you." She said, kissing him and really enjoying tasting her own cum on his mouth and tongue.

She now reached back and seizing Tom's cock guided it into her spread open cunt as she sat back and took it all the way up her with total ease. She smacked her lips loudly and groaned as she arched her back now and sat on all his manly glory, rocking back and forth slowly and positively purring.

Tom reached up and grasped Zil's tits firmly in both hands and flicked her hard nipples with his thumbs as he watched his aunt fuck him so perfectly.

They looked into each others eyes as the lust filled them completely and the dirty words rolled out of their mouths so easily as they sexed each other to another breaking point.

"Is it good Darling?" Zil gasped, riding her stallion hard. With her upright position and arched back, she forced his cock to stand up straight, which in turn let her grind her clitty hard at the root of his pleasure pole.

This was no easy ride. This was no gentile lady-like fuck. This was a mad dash for the sunset, a gallop for the climax of the century.

Zil rode him furiously. She ground her cunt ever harder and faster onto his pubes, with her tits now swinging free and her tongue hanging out, she looked every bit Tom's 'bitch on heat.'

"Say when Darling ... say when!" Zil wanted to know.

"Soon ..." Tom managed to splutter as he felt his balls begin to tighten for the spurt of a lifetime.

Zil felt it too and was there for him on the brink of joint climaxing.

Tom's eyes glazed over and Zil saw him starting to cum in her. He shouted as if his life depended on it, "Oh fuck me!" as he shot his load deep into her and she screamed with him, "Yes... oh yes... yes!"

Her cunt expanded, blowing itself up to twice its size before crashing down and clamping tightly onto Toms' cock so that it could milk it dry of every last drop of his precious seed.

They lay in a trembling tangled knot, quivering as after shocks ran over them making their bodies twitch uncontrollably for sometime, while they kissed lovingly. Eventually landing back on firm earth, they dressed and managed to crawl out of the thicket to collect the dogs and head for home.

"Well Tom, was it still as good as all those fantasies of yours?" Zil asked him as they walked back across the field.

"Oh better, much better Auntie Zil, really fantastic!"

"In what way then?"

"Well for one thing, there was no cloud of damned flies chasing us!"

Tom laughed and ducked as Zil's hand shot out taking a swing at him.

"You just wait till I get my hands on you again you little bastard!"

VeniVici
VeniVici
33 Followers