The Maidens of Palmares Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
640 Followers

Unable to kiss her Amaro dove down to her breasts. He first stuck out his tongue and flicked it at one of the hard erect nipples. Carey let out a gasp as once again the Brazilian's touch overcame any common sense she had left. He expertly kissed and licked at Carey's healthy tits while she let out soft moans.

They wrestled for a bit as Amaro moved down her body but Carey ultimately gave in allowing him access to her genitals. She was protected only by a pair of very sheer navy blue pantyhose. Amaro was able to drag his tongue along the rough nylon material and press against the tender genitals. Carey didn't want to give Amaro anything but it was useless. He was so good with his tongue and the teasing sensation up against her pussy wasn't enough. She couldn't stand it anymore. She lowered the front of the hosiery giving her bare genitals to the black man.

Amaro didn't hesitate. He let his long tongue slither up and touch Carey. She let out a high pitched sigh and grabbed at the man's curly black hair. His tongue, like his penis, was extremely long and more importantly the black man seemed to know exactly where to touch Carey's flesh. The tall white woman's sighs turned into louder moans as Amaro's licks and kisses swept her away. Suddenly her hips bucked into Amaro's face. She so didn't want to orgasm and give the arrogant man any satisfaction but he had her in such a state that she simply gave in without a fight. She threw her head back and let it happen. Her excitement flowed freely coating her vagina and dripping down to Amaro's waiting mouth as her body shook.

Carey had not regained her composure when the black man stood and faced her again. He was smiling at her knowing that he had gotten her and now he intended on sinking his large erection deep into her womb.

"Keep your hosiery down so that I can get inside you my pet." Amaro whispered coarsely into Carey's ear.

"This is so wrong. I can't let you do this to me." Carey was pleading with the Brazilian not to ruin her and her marriage.

"You have no choice. You are my flower now." Amaro said as he rubbed his hard cock up against her nylon sheathed pussy.

Carey was horrified that a man who had known her for less than a day was calling her 'his flower' and 'my pet' just before he was about to penetrate her. She stood with him in nylons and a pair of high heels and her arms around his muscular shoulders. It would be her last chance to run. Instead once again she grabbed at the waistband and lowered the hosiery for her lover.

They looked to be slow dancing for a moment looking down as Amaro worked himself into Carey. At one point she raised her head. Her eyes were closed and her bright red lips open. Carey let out a guttural "Oh!" just as her labia lips stretched around the massive head of Amaro's penis. The dark skinned stud slowly fed the thickness of his ebony colored erection into the willing white woman. Carey was grabbing at his buttocks and resting her head on his shoulder letting the black man ease into her.

Amaro was grinding into her now the penetration almost done. Carey was sighing loudly letting her lips kiss at his neck and shoulder as his rutting turned into a fluid fucking motion. Immediately she felt him touching her cervix. She had never felt this with any other man. He was stretching her now and she wanted more. She put her arms around his shoulders for support and hoisted herself onto his muscular frame. Amaro helped her up grabbing at her buttocks and then feeling the squeeze of her long muscular legs around his waist. The dark skinned Brazilian was impressed with her eagerness and physical abilities and he knew that the formerly haughty white woman was good to go now.

He began bouncing the brown haired beauty up and down on his erection. She was heavier than he had thought but it was a healthy proportion of muscle on a 5'-9" frame that did it and it felt good wrapped around him. He was definitely going to enjoy breaking this one. Carey was so far gone now if her husband had walked in she wouldn't have cared less. She would have just kept on sliding up and down Amaro's Brazilian meaty pole.

Carey began contributing to the motion. Amaro was literally banging off of her cervix now and the painfully ecstatic feeling was turning the sexual encounter into a mind bending experience for the statuesque brunette. She'd never been fucked like this or handled this way before. She looked into the Brazilian's eyes and this time when he tried to kiss her she let him. Their lips touched and then pressed hard against each other and next their tongues rubbed together. Then Carey gave in when she stuck out her tongue and flicked it against Amaro's just as her thighs quivered and another orgasm splashed more lubricant on the huge pulsating black cock deep inside her.

Carey was gone now. It didn't matter that she could end up hating this man there was just his body and hers and the expertise he was using so well to fuck her brains out. She couldn't get enough of his taut black body. He gently threw her down on the bed and she waited for him with her long legs spread wide. Standing there for a moment, his enormous penis dripping and shiny with her excitement Amaro admired her and then pounced on Carey Lain. Her hole stretched open and sopping wet now welcomed the enormous phallus. Just the same the athletic white woman grunted as his size slid back into her. With her legs draped on his buttocks Amaro resumed his powerful thrusts.

Carey's sighs and moans were steady music to Amaro's ears and he delighted in his conquest's excitement. Any reluctance was a distant memory. Carey hung on as the black man's hips bucked harder and harder turning the thick black erection into a blur.

"Oh Amaro! Oh God! It's so fucking big! It's so good like this!" Carey cried out as she came again.

"What did you say about our naked bodies dancing together?" Amaro grunted as he thrusted.

"Never . . . oh! . . . in a mill . . . ion! . . . oh! . . . years! Oh fuck no!" Carey screamed out.

The black man who had been sucking on Carey's nice round tits as he fucked her lifted his sweating body off of hers for more leverage. Suddenly he growled and let go a torrent of sperm deep inside her womb. Carey felt him cumming and sighed. His climax was long and powerful. She felt as if he had spewed a gallon of seed into her. When it was over Amaro's body relaxed on top of Carey.

"That was a very intense experience my pet." Amaro gushed as he rolled off of her and began playfully tracing a finger over one of her nipples.

"My God I can't believe we did this, that I let you do this to me!" Carey was back to reality and thinking of repercussions.

"Oh but I'm already thinking of the next time that these gorgeous legs will be wrapping around me while I pound you with my black dick." Amaro's finger continuing its exploration of Carey's body was tracing its way up and down one of her nylon encased thighs.

"This isn't going to happen again." Carey sat up on the edge of the bed.

"And why not my luv?" Amaro seemed bewildered that a woman would actually say something like that to him. She obviously wasn't quite broken yet .

"Because I'm married and I'm just praying that no one came back into the house and heard us." Carey stated firmly.

"I'm sure that no one heard us and that our secret is safe. There's no reason we can't enjoy each other again my pet. I know that you want too." Amaro persisted.

"Amaro I'll admit it that somehow someway you got me today and when you did I screamed your name over and over and that this was very much a consensual encounter. So you are good, extremely good and this was incredible, the best I've ever had but again I'm married and what's more I don't even like you." Carey let Amaro have it as best as she could under the circumstances.

The Brazilian smiled as he thought if he had a dime for every time a woman told me that and then came back for more . . . "You know you have incredible legs. They are muscular but not overly so. The shape of your calves and thighs is pure perfection. You must have worked hard to find this perfection. Have you ever danced my luv?" The Brazilian lay naked on his side watching Carey fix her pantyhose and pull the sundress back over her head.

"Thanks. I do work hard on keeping what I was lucky enough to have been given in shape but no I don't dance too often." Carey replied unable to keep from smiling at the compliment.

"Oh your body is too gorgeous too athletic not to move to the music of the tango or a samba. That is what we will do before we fuck again. Believe me you will be in the mood to dance naked with me after a night on the ballroom floor my dear." Amaro smiled up at Carey's statuesque body and gorgeous face.

"I've already told you that is not going to happen." Carey kept up her smile even though the conversation was getting old.

"Do you always dress like this?" He asked.

"Like what? You mean this nice sundress? I like the way I look and by the way you climbed all over me you liked it too." Carey might have guessed that the compliment was only a brief respite now it was back to arrogance.

"You are so right my luv. You should love the way you look. Those deep blue eyes and only the most beautiful women can wear their hair so short and still look so sexy. This dress is very cute but you know with a body like yours you are far more than cute. May I suggest that if you are going to work so hard on your body you should dress to make yourself even more attractive to other men and even some women if they and you so desire. If you spent the money on colorful garter belts, sheer stockings, lace bras and panties give even a married woman a sense of confidence." Amaro had stood and was standing in front of Carey now.

"You give me a compliment but you can't help yourself. You have to denigrate my clothing, call me cheap and to top it off tell me how I should dress to attract women." Carey came back at the Brazilian.

"I guess I just can't resist trying to help out a beautiful woman." Amaro replied sheepishly.

"Well you can help me out by getting your own expensive clothes, make this bed so that no one knows we were here and forget that you ever met me." Carey smiled and then stepped out of the room but before she could get to the stairs the muscular Brazilian had more to say.

"Carey let me say that I have been with more than my share of women and you are very special. So when you wear your new lingerie please be sure to wear your panties over the straps of your garters. It makes it so much easier when you get an itch like you did today. And despite your thinking at the present I am sure that we will see each other as lovers again." Amaro said as he buttoned his shirt and smiled at the freshly conquered white woman.

Carey went home. The ping pong tournament and drinking was still going on in earnest at the clubhouse but she couldn't go. She would tell everyone who asked that she had gotten a headache and besides Denny wasn't there. It was an easy out. Despite the retreat Carey wasn't depressed. She didn't sit in some dark room fretting about the end of her marriage. She may have been a little numb but the sexual encounter with Amaro wasn't affecting her. She had already decided to not tell anyone about Amaro topping her and certainly not confess anything to Denny. She was just going to put it in her rear view mirror. After all she was never going to see the dark skinned Brazilian again.

While Denny was away Carey would get home from work, eat something light and then after a while go out for a run. She would also do some yoga or lift some weights in their finished basement. While she wasn't pushing herself like she had before she was married and her career took off Carey still put in a good day of exercise every single day. Her body was hard and shaped by muscle but she was still all woman with a face made up of blue eyes, high cheekbones and full gorgeous lips.

She was a beautiful woman and she had turned down more than her share of men and even some women. This had changed the day of Jon and Lis' party and she couldn't figure out why. If she had seen Amaro on the street sure she would have checked him out. He was a good looking black man and she admired men who kept in shape just like she had but he was at least twenty years older than her and that was too old to be fucking a woman her age. So why as the days went on during every run she took was she thinking about him and their sexual encounter? The way he had so thoroughly dominated her, he had bulled his way into her life and introduced her to his arrogance which was unbearable. Yet he was a superior lover, by a large margin the best Carey had ever been with. So was that it? He had the body of a thirty year old athlete and of course there was the penis. Who had a penis like that anyway? It was entirely too big yet Carey had taken it and reveled in the feeling of it sliding in and out of her. These thoughts entered her mind every day as she ran and they were driving her crazy. She began wondering what it would be like to be fucked by Amaro in different positions, doggy style, grabbing her ankles or riding on top of him. The different ways and styles were limited only by the young woman's imagination. She was becoming infatuated.

By the time Dennis returned from Chicago after two and a half weeks Carey was beside herself. She had gotten to the point where she couldn't keep her hands off of her genitals but instead of thinking about her husband it was Amaro who seeped into her fantasies as she masturbated, his face smiling down at her, his body that her hands caressed as it undulated up and down on top of her. Even when she finally got to the real thing, making love to Dennis within an hour of his return there was little or no relief. Carey loved Dennis and so enjoyed their love making but it was so different now. He just wasn't close to her moments with the sexually gifted Brazilian. All she could think of was what her husband's penis would look like laid out next to Amaro's thick meaty member.

Carey's behavior hadn't changed at least you couldn't tell if Dennis had noticed anything yet. To Carey the fact that she was doing a good job of hiding her growing infatuation wasn't a comfort. The black man was eating away at her. She made a decision that would change their lives. She was going to do something that she swore to Amaro that she would never do. She was going to seek him out. She was going to ask the virile black Brazilian to have an affair with her.

There were so many bad things that went along with this decision besides the obvious wreckage of her marriage. Perhaps the most selfish was that when Carey presented herself to Amaro she in effect would be surrendering to him. In what seemed to be his inherent arrogant style had said that they would see each other again and what's more had added that they would do it as lovers. Carey had simply dismissed that notion with her own arrogance. Now when Carey found Amaro and told him how badly she wanted to feel him inside her again it would be a complete and utter submission to the black man and ultimately he would dominate her throughout their relationship.

There was Lis Ruhame to think about as well. What would a sexual relationship with her best friend's boss do to their friendship. She and Carey had met as young women in a somewhat unusual circumstance. They were both beautiful and very sexy women each in their early twenties. Neither had a lot of money and they were on their own at that point. They got through different colleges and then when they needed money the most, Lis for law school and Carey for her masters in business, they met at of all places a Miss Legs Contest held at one of the Atlantic City casinos. There were over 5000 people on the beach screaming and yelling in the summer heat with beers flowing and bikini clad sex goddesses running amok. Lis and Carey were two of those goddesses and they could see from the start that they were among the class of the contestants. Lis was a blonde haired beauty who while a bit flat chested had long well developed legs tanned and shaped from days running and playing on the beach. Although the same age Carey looked more mature. Maybe it was her perfectly rounded breasts but more likely it was the hours spent in the gym training for swim meets growing up and through college. Her legs were more tan than Lis' and she was an inch or so taller at 5'-9" and to further contrast the two women her hair was short and honey brown. She also had a more elegant look than the California beach blonde personae of Lis.

While all the other contestants sprayed their hair up to a full Jersey girl frenzy Lis and Carey got to know each other and discuss how much winning the $5000 first prize would mean to them and how they'd gladly settle for the $2500 second or $1000 third place prizes.

In the end it came down to the two them and a gorgeous black woman with a very dark complexion and legs and an ass that looked like sex on wheels. They moved about the stage in bikinis and high heels looking for just the right gyration that would excite the judges. It had been going on for almost three hours and in the end the gorgeous black girl just seemed to wilt by a quarter step more than the two white women so she was handed a $1000 check. Then when it came down to the two of them they didn't know what to do. They had become so friendly during the day. In the end the judge and crowd couldn't pick between the two either. Despite the numerous contrasts the two women were even in the judges' eyes with regards to the perfection of their legs and for the first time the Atlantic City -- Oceans Casino Miss Legs Contest ended in a tie and Carey and Lis split the $7500.

The two stayed in touch and ultimately became roommates and best friends. Lis had helped Carey get her job at Haylane Marine Underwriters by talking to a friend of hers who was an HMU client and then several years later Carey returned the favor by helping Lis land HMU as a client for her law firm. It was a major factor in getting Lis a partnership at a very young age.

Now Carey was going to screw Lis' boss behind her back. It was going to fuck everything up between them and their husbands. She could tell herself that no one would find out but that was bullshit. How long would it be before Carey and the black man were found together writhing naked in a bed. In any event Carey had things to do. Later that day the tall leggy woman visited Connie's Lingerie and picked up a dozen of the shop's more expensive sheer stockings in different shades and styles along with a few garter belts and panties and bras.

At first it was a casual search. Carey googled Amaro and then tried to find his phone number and address through other on line sources but as far as any normal search methods were concerned Amaro was a ghost. The next step was to stop by Lis' office. It wasn't out of the ordinary. Carey spent so much time at Lis' office during off hours and vice versa that each woman was considered family at the others' office. Still while Carey was in gabbing with Lis she didn't dare utter Amaro's name, even innocently. Besides what was she going to say? "Hey Lis where's that muscular dark skinned Brazilian with the cannon for a penis? You know the one who was staring at all the white women at the party? Well you see I fell for his arrogant bullshit and took a ride on his big black pogo stick and sure enough now I'm hooked. So give him up so we can go bouncy bouncy again."

Carey had to chuckle at the thought. She stopped by Lis' for lunch a couple of times and on the way home a couple more but there was no Amaro. The search was getting frustrating. She figured that it would have been better if Carey found him quickly and gotten it over with so she could get back in control of her emotions. The anticipation of finally finding the black man and ending up in his bed was driving her crazy. The search had gone from casual to a frenzied infatuation.

Bazzz
Bazzz
640 Followers