The Maidens of Palmares Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers

"I hope that you will let me sample your other hole my lovely slut." Baba smiled from beneath her.

At first Carey didn't understand what the dark skinned Brazilian wanted. They were doing so well the way they were. Then she remembered Amaro's skewering her rectum with his own huge black penis and the thrill of the hard cock sliding against her stretched sphincter muscle. She stood and turned around so that she was facing away from Baba and lowered herself down on his erection.

Her asshole greased compliments of Corinna's firm fingers was ready for the fat black cock. Still Baba was as thick as a beer can and stuffing it up her ass was an anxious chore. Carey had felt this pain before expertly administered by Amaro just the other night. So the statuesque white woman pressed herself downward with a slow but steady pressure. She let out a gasp with each jolt of pain that travelled through her nerve endings.

"That's it. Go slow my leggy slut. This dick is very thick and hard. Not many white women handle it so easily their first time. That's my girl. Nice and easy." Baba urged Carey on as her buttocks came to rest in his lap once again.

"Oh fuck! You are magnificent Baba! My husband has never given it to me this good." Carey let it all out with her admission. She didn't care who knew that she preferred the Quilombola to the man she had married.

"Spread your legs wide my willing slave! Fabio! Marcello! There's plenty of this leggy whore's body to go around. Come over and fill her holes!" Baba ordered.

The two young men who had been cooling their heels and stroking their sizable cocks needed no further encouragement. Fabio got to Carey first and was able to squat down and line up his man sized penis with her already well used pussy. Marcello walked over to Carey and aimed his erection at her wide open mouth.

Carey felt the blunt hardness press into her vagina and let out a sigh. She made no protest when the onyx colored erection pressed against her lips. She let Marcello slide into her mouth making her airtight. The short haired beauty had never been with three men at once, never been used this way. It was a thrilling sensation to be at the mercy of three well endowed muscular black men. There was over thirty inches of cock probing her insides now.

Before she had been enveloped in the dark skinned flesh Carey noticed that the other women were also hard at work. Lis and Vera were still being sodomized by their dance partners. They were being held above the floor by the men and helping them by wrapping their legs and arms around their sex partners undulating bodies. It was a position that Carey would later learn was called spit roasting a woman. Meanwhile Carolyn was on a platform that allowed for a woman to take multiple partners. Like Carey she was pleasuring three men at once in much the same fashion only in a prone position. Meanwhile Corinna was lying on top of a man that had fully impaled her pussy, Amaro was on her back fucking her in the ass, while still another black man was offering up his cock for her mouth, then incredibly she was jerking off two men with her hands. She was moving her body in such a way that each of the five men received a healthy dose of friction. She looked like some sort of sex machine with her muscular back flexing in time to the rhythmic motion.

The percussion dominated music and exultations from the men had died down. It was like a loud group sitting down to a delicious meal going from laughter and conversation filling the room to the sounds of people indulging themselves. Now all one heard were moans and cries from the women mingling with the grunts and groans coming from the thrusting Brazilians.

Carey was in heaven. She was leaning back into Baba's upper body with her legs resting on Fabio's shoulders. Baba's thick cock up her ass anchored her in place while Fabio thrust up into Carey's tight pussy and Marcello, whose cock had turned out to be as large as any in the room, enjoyed the warm moist sensation of her mouth. When the three black studs got it just right the long legged white woman spewed thick liquid out of her lovely hole and screamed out another orgasm.

The other women were being treated just as well. The two men that had been getting hand jobs from Corinna had found their way over to Vera and Lis and had climbed on their backs. The two white women were on their hands and knees and as air tight as Carey and the others.

Fabio was the first to let go inside Carey. He grabbed at her silk encased legs and cried out plowing his seed deep into her womb. Her bobbing head drove Marcello over the edge soon after. The young black man came in buckets. Carey sucked down the sperm as best she could but it still spilled out of her mouth and splashed all over her tits. The two young Brazilian's backed away so that they could watch the old man finish the gorgeous white woman off. He pushed Carey up off his lap so that he could fuck her ass and fuck it hard. Baba grabbed her hips for leverage and went at her with surprising force. Carey's eyes rolled around in her head and she moaned loudly as the slapping of their bodies bouncing off one another echoed throughout the large room mixing with the noises from the other orgy participants. Carey put her hands on her knees to brace herself against the onslaught from the thick black pipe that was defiling her rectum. Suddenly the Brazilian pulled the statuesque woman down tight onto his erection and began to growl. Carey let out a yelp reacting to the stab of the rock hardness pushing all the way into her guts and then she felt the wetness soaking her insides.

She lay back against Baba and felt his arms wrap around her torso. She saw the other couplings splayed all around the room. The three men that had been fucking Vera were done with her and she was lying on the floor recovering, her body soaked with sweat and cum. Those three men had joined the others that had finished and were drinking and celebrating their conquests with some hearty laughs and high fives. Lis was down to her last man. He was on top of her with her legs wrapped tightly around him as he fucked her with extreme force. Carolyn was on her belly taking it in the ass and sucking another's erection. Carey heard her gag as the first gob of cum shot down her throat. Corinna was standing, sandwiched between two black studs who were impaling her over and over with their huge penises. Her face was a picture of bliss but she looked more in control than the other women. If there was an alpha white woman in the room it was Corinna.

At this point the orgy went into full gear. Men who had enjoyed anal sex with a woman wanted to seed a woman's womb, those that had been given head wanted anal sex and they all wanted to switch partners. Being new to the club and of exquisite beauty Carey was a popular destination. Three men approached her immediately after she had climbed off of Baba cutting off two others who were already heading towards her. Carey had never seen these men before and didn't even know their names but when they surrounded her and began kissing and touching her body she acquiesced.

They were all over her pinching her tits and kissing and licking her legs. When one of the men lay down on the floor Carey followed assuming the position on her hands and knees on top of him. She felt one man's hard dick slide up her ass, lifted her head so that the last piece of the sexual puzzle could slide down her throat and then the four of them worked with each other, Carey moved her glistening body up and down while the three enormous ebony erections pounded into her holes.

Carey kept moving her body and quickly she had all three men moaning. Despite tiring from the effort she was overcome with the sensation of having her vagina and rectum packed with Brazilian cock. It took only a few thrusts from the black studs before she was cumming again.

Over her own muffled cries Carey could hear the other women expressing their own lust for the well built black men grinding into their bodies. Corinna was right next Carey her legs wrapped around a Brazilian who was pushing down into her genitals while another did push ups over her face causing his hard penis to slide in and out of her open mouth.

As the night wore on Carey got passed around to most of the men. All told she was intimate with at least ten of them in one way or another. They had come to her without even introducing themselves and as such Carey only knew the names of a couple of her sex partners. It was an ultimate fantasy for a woman to give herself to strangers to have them all over her with their hands and mouths as their organs slid in and out of her.

Finally the last man was on top of Carey. They were the last couple lying on the floor copulating. His body was heaving up and down driving his manhood into her body like a jack hammer. The jet black skinned man may have already cum three times over the last couple of hours and was probably sexually exhausted but one didn't pass up an opportunity to fuck the new girl especially when she had such a beautiful face, wonderfully rounded tits and such long shapely legs this incredibly after she had actually approached him. The black man was the most muscular of the group and Carey had kept her eye on him throughout the night. His sweat covered body was churning into the beautiful white woman while she held onto him with all her strength, digging her nails into his back and her face into his neck.

They were working like a well oiled machine when Lis walked up to them her bright blue stockings glistening with sweat and both male and female ejaculate. She watched them for a moment admiring the two sexual athletes writhing on the floor. She smiled at the virile Brazilian's predicament. He as desperate to cum one more time and leave his seed inside Carey's already sperm soaked womb but he had spewed loads into Vera and twice into Carolyn and he seemed all out of bullets. The muscular blonde went to the bar and came back with a tube of lubricant.

"Sorry Rufino but we need to pack things up and besides you'll thank me later." Lis squatted down rubbing lubricant she had squeezed from the tube on her middle finger. She gently brushed her hand along the black man's buttocks. He was oblivious to her touch until she pressed the middle finger against his sphincter and then pushed into his rectum. The black man let out a groan and his body stiffened while the blonde quickly found the prostate and expertly massaged it. Rufino was helpless now. Lis worked him while Carey's vagina milked the sperm from his balls.

Lis kept up the in and out motion while the stud's back arched and he growled his orgasm and emptied his seed into Carey. It went quickly and he was soon collapsed in a muscular heap on top of the leggy brunette. They kissed each other until he just couldn't stand it anymore.

"Lis would you please take your thumb out of my ass? I don't have a drop left!" Rufino turned his head back to the smiling blonde.

"Thumb? It's just my middle finger stud. Now you've got an idea how we feel." Lis chuckled as she withdrew from the handsome black man.

"Thank you!" Rufino let out a sigh.

"What happened?" Carey wondered from underneath the wide V shaped body.

"It's not what happened it's what's happening now sweetie. Come on let's go to the back room and get dressed hot legs." Lis said to her friends.

The black man helped up Carey and kissed her again. She returned the passion kissing him with her tongue. He was shorter than the statuesque brunette by about six inches in her heels but that didn't matter. Carey liked the way the well endowed stud looked and felt. He had thick muscles and a deeply chiseled six pack etched into this torso and he was the most handsome of the entire pack of handsome men. Carey had found him to be very sexy and couldn't resist seducing him in a rare moment when she wasn't giving it up to another Brazilian during the night.

"I'm sorry that we didn't meet earlier in the evening." The powerfully built stud commented as he held Carey.

"Oh I'm confident we'll do this again. I'm going to make sure of that. These muscles are beautiful." Carey ran her hands along his shoulders and down his back to his buttocks as she kissed him again.

Lis had to interrupt again, this time grabbing Carey's hand and pulling her away from the sweating black man. The two pairs of high heels clicked on the hardwood floor as the women made their way back to the dressing room. Rufino watched the two athletic bodies move across the dance floor. He shook his head and scratched it as if he was thinking how unbelievable it was that women of that caliber were making themselves available sexually to the men of this club.

When Carey and Lis opened the door to the back room they found three men waiting for them. They were Baba, Amaro and another man who looked to be about Amaro's age. Carey was exhausted from all the sex but willing to go again if that was what they wanted yet it seemed all they wanted to do was talk to her.

"Carey I'm not sure if you had met Cesar earlier tonight." Baba made a formal introduction to the third man.

Yes I was quite happy to meet Cesar. You were wonderful sir." Carey gave the man a kiss on the mouth as she remembered the feeling of the handsome black man's member sliding in and out of her rectum. Then she gave Amaro whom she hadn't been with during the orgy a full kiss on the mouth.

"Thank you for the kind words my dear. You were nothing short of magnificent. You gave your body with a wonderful elegance tonight." Cesar complimented her right back.

"Did you enjoy yourself my dear?" Baba now took control of the conversation.

"This was the most sexually liberating experience of my life. Before meeting Amaro I'd never been with a black man, had multiple partners or anal sex. Tonight was incredible." Carey gushed.

"So you would come back to be with us again?" Baba smiled knowing that the gorgeous white woman had already become one of them.

"Anytime, anyplace I belong to this group of men Baba." Carey admitted.

"There are certain requirements that the other maidens will explain to you. These requirements will strengthen your bond with us and confirm your dedication to the Quilomba way of life. You are an Anglo woman today but that will fade over time and you will become a concubine to our tribe. This is the first step." Baba stated as Amaro wrapped a gold necklace around Carey's supple neck.

"I'm honored you think me worthy of being one of your concubines. Before I met you I never thought that I could be this . . . well, submissive to another man. That's just not the relationship I have with my husband." Carey was surprised at her feelings and that she had so expressed them with such ease.

"Some of these requirements are more than wearing a necklace and getting tattoos. You have to be ready to place us first, we are your lovers now. We're not asking you to leave your husband. From what I have heard he is a nice person. But when we call you must answer." Cesar added.

"I've already made that commitment to Amaro. That first time . . . he broke me and I couldn't wait to be with him again. Even after I had seen him with Lis he had me. Now that I've experienced this tonight . . . all these gorgeous sexually superior men, I would be just as dedicated to any of you as I would be to Amaro." Carey was allowing herself to seem a complete slave because it was what the men wanted but also because it was how she truly felt.

They drove in silence for a few minutes. Lis' car was comfortable but they had the heat on full because the women were still wet with sweat and cum from the workout and they didn't want to catch a cold.

"You poured it on a little heavy with the three studs." Lis smiled over a Carey as she drove.

"I guess. I don't know, it just came out." Carey replied staring at the dark road ahead.

"You should have heard my surrender speech. It was twice as subservient as yours. I'm quite the actress at times." Lis said.

"Actress?" Carey came back with a giggle.

"Okay, okay I meant every word of it. Just like you." Lis admitted with a smirk.

"God they got me good tonight Lis. It was just the icing on the cake after Amaro. I can't believe that I joined in this orgy. It just felt so good to be with all those men. They made being a member of this club a very easy choice." Carey let her body sink into the car seat.

"Well not so fast. You have another big step to take before the brands go onto that body of yours." Lis added referring to the tattoos that were just above her genitals and on her left breast.

"Oh Lis what am I going to do about Denny. We're through and it's going to be horrible." Carey turned her head towards her friend.

"He'll be fine and so will the two of you. He's as docile as Jon and Amaro can spot a couple like the two of you or Jon and I. He's an expert." Lis told her friend.

"What kind of couple?" Carey gave Lis her classic I'm perturbed look.

"Carey I don't want to make us out to be something we're not but have you ever heard someone say something like, 'Geez Jon or Denny sure married a beautiful woman.' Or 'How did you ever get such a gorgeous woman to fall for you?' Lis asked.

"Just compliments Lis that's all." Carey replied.

"How many passes have you had to push away when you've been out with Denny?" Lis kept up.

"Oh I don't know. Is it that important?" Carey weakened her stance a bit.

Look we're not goddesses making those around us simply lucky enough to be in the presence of our grace and beauty. Please don't take it that way. Yet you know we were lucky enough to be born with certain physical attributes. We're sexy women Carey and our husbands have lived in constant fear of us succumbing to one of those passes from some big muscular guy. That's over for Jon now." Lis explained.

"Why is it over for Jon? You fuck other men like a common street whore." Carey inquired.

"Jon knows I'm not going anywhere now that I'm a maiden. Sure I'm fucking other men but he knows it's discreet and I'm coming home when they're through with me and I told you he likes to watch me." Lis told her friend.

"I don't know if Denny is that willing to share me, to be a cuckold." Carey replied.

"I think he's more than ready. Look, you mentioned that he has to at least be suspicious right?" Lis asked.

"The way I was dressed to go out with a man who looks like Amaro and then the conversation the two of them had about dancing that had enough innuendos in it to let my husband know the position Amaro was going to fuck me in. I'd say he's more than suspicious." Carey said.

"So when you get home continue the process Amaro started. Don't let him fuck you but get him to go down on you." Lis advised.

"Lis remember we're both up about a quart of black stud cream. Denny will be swimming with sperm." Carey chuckled.

"As soon as he tastes it he'll accept what's happened and continue to eat you, in fact he'll make you cum. I guarantee it. More importantly once it's explained to him that you still love him and that you are just seeking to make yourself whole as a woman by making yourself available to a group of men that satisfy you in a way he can't he'll be just fine." Lis explained.

"That'll be more than a blow to the ego. It'll crush him." Carey replied.

"Of course it will. It's what he craves and if it's done right it'll turn him on. Don't worry. Amaro will handle it like the superior matador he's always been. Let me tell you that when Amaro put the final sword into Jon's back and my husband surrendered pleading with me to take off my clothes so that he could watch me take a fucking from Amaro it was so sexually intense that I had an orgasm before I was even touched." Lis admitted just as she pulled her car into Carey's driveway.

Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers