The Maid's Oral Agreement

Story Info
Would a blowjob help him forget her clumsy error?
2.7k words
4.43
72.6k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CRASH!!

"Oh, No-oooo!"

The sound of something fragile hitting the floor followed by the wail of a female voice interrupted my concentration. I sighed and looked away from my computer screen towards the direction of the sound, apparently originating from the living room.

I should say that I'm a consultant and work from home, while my wife, June, is a financial executive and commuters to work in the city. Although I'm not exactly a 'house husband,' it usually falls to me to take care of most of the household issues as I'm the one who is generally on the spot.

I got up and left my office and went into the living room. There was Kim, holding the handle of the vacuum cleaner and staring in shock at a large vase that lay at her feet on the tiled floor, shattered into pieces.

Kim was our latest "cleaning service" as they are now called. My wife is quite fussy (not a word she'd use) about how the home gets cleaned and had been dissatisfied with the previous two services we had used. It was always up to me to tell them that their services were no longer required and to find a replacement.

We had decided not to retain another of the national chains of 'maid' services and thought we would try an individual on the grounds that a self-employed person should have more interest in doing a good job than an employee of a big organization. I had placed a help wanted ad in the newspaper and Kim had answered the ad. In fact, she was the only respondent and so naturally she got the job. We agreed on terms and decided she would come to our home every Wednesday afternoon.

This was her first day and things didn't seem to be going well.

As I walked into the living room, Kim looked up at me and said, "I was just moving the vacuum over to the other rug and the cord must have knocked that vase off the coffee table."

I nodded. "So it would seem."

"I am SO sorry, sir, I really am," said Kim with a forlorn look on her face. I simply shook my head slowly and continued to look down at the shards.

"Was it... was it very... valuable?"

I sighed. "It was a very old piece. A family heirloom, in fact."

"Oh no!" she wailed. "I'm so very sorry."

I shrugged. "Well, what's done is done. At least your insurance can pay for it."

She started and her hand flew up to her mouth. "Insurance?" she whispered. "I... oh, uh, insurance..." her voice trailed off.

"Yes," I said, looking at her with some concern. "Insurance. When I hired you, I asked you if you were bonded and insured and you said yes."

Kim squirmed and twisted her hands together. "Well, yes I did say that, but you're my first client and I didn't have enough money yet, and... and I'm going to, I promise!"

"Going to?" I said. "But that means that right now you are NOT insured, right?"

"Uh, I guess so..."

"So you'll have to pay for it yourself," I pointed out to her.

"Oh!" she looked at me in shock. "I will? But...you said it was old, so it would be a lot of money, and I.... oh!"

I took a moment to look at Kim. She was probably in her mid twenties, around five foot four, with blue eyes and wavy blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing white sneakers and a sleeveless blue denim dress with buttons down the front from neck to hem. From what I could see, the dress concealed a fairly nice figure with a slim waist and curves around her hips and bust.

I shook my head sadly. "My wife is very particular about breakages. In fact, we had to fire the last two cleaning services because of their carelessness."

"So... I'll have to pay for the breakage?" she asked, tears welling up in her eyes. "And I'll get fired?"

Again I shrugged. "Such a pity."

Tears were running down Kim's face. "I... I don't know where I'd find the money. And I really, really need this job." She sniffed and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

I folded my arms and looked down at the broken vase, my head on one side as if considering something.

Finally, I murmured, "Of course, right now, only you and I know what has happened here. Only you and I know it was you who broke the vase..."

Kim looked up at me warily. "What?"

"Oh, I'm just thinking out loud," I said. "I mean, my wife doesn't know it was you who was careless and broke the vase. And she won't know until I tell her." I paused. "If I tell her."

"What do you mean?" asked Kim with a glimmer of hope in her voice.

"Well, again, I'm just thinking out loud. If she thought I was the one who broke the vase, there'd be no reason to fire you and you wouldn't have to pay for it either."

Kim looked at me and I could see her mind beginning to work.

"You,...you'd let her think it was you who did it? You'd do that for me?"

"Right now, I'm just saying that I could, not that I would." I sighed again and added, "It was such a nice old vase..."

Kim could now see a possible way out of her dilemma. She took a step towards me. "So you could do that for me if I could do something for you in return?"

I nodded slowly, as if considering the idea. "A sort of a deal?"

She took another step closer. "Maybe I could do something special for you," she said quietly.

She was standing directly in front of me, looking up to me, her cheeks flushed with hope. "Something special your wife doesn't do." She reached forward and brushed her hand across the thickening bulge at my crotch. "Or something she doesn't like to do..." Kim opened her mouth and slowly ran her tongue around her lips as her hand slid up and down against the front of my pants. The message was patently clear.

"Hmmm," I said, looking down at her. Let's see if I've got this right. I let my wife think I broke the vase. You don't have to pay for it and you keep this job. And in return you give me a blowjob. Is that it?"

Kim nodded, her hand now gripping my shaft.

I waited a few moments just to build suspense. "Okay," I said finally, "You've got a deal."

Kim expelled the breath she'd been holding. "Oh thank you, sir! Thank you! I promise you won't regret it"!

"Well, not til my wife gets home, anyway."

"Um, okay," said Kim, flicking her eyes down at my crotch. "When and where?"

"Right now, right here," I answered but I stopped her as she prepared to kneel down. "But first a couple of ground rules. Number one: You strip off. Everything except your sneakers. I've got a feeling you've got a pretty hot bod and I want to see it while you suck me off."

Kim took a deep breath, realizing what she was in for. "Okay, I guess."

I raised my eyebrows. "You guess?"

"I mean yes, sir," she quickly corrected herself. "I'll strip naked and suck you off."

"That's better," I nodded. "And number two: you take my entire load and swallow it, you understand? I don't want my wife to find even a single drop of jizz on the rug, on the tile, anywhere. Otherwise she'll fire you AND me. So say it. Tell me you accept that I'll cum in your mouth and you'll swallow all of it."

Kim gulped and looked apprehensive but nodded and quietly said, "You'll cum in my mouth and... and I'll swallow all of it... sir."

"Alright," I said. Now we understand each other. "Take off that dress and let me see the goodies."

Kim began to unbutton her dress, starting at the neck and working down to the hem. As I watched, I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans, letting them fall to my ankles.

When the dress was finally unbuttoned, Kim slipped out of it and stood before me in a white bra and matching panties. Her eyes went from my face to my briefs and the thick bulge that was tenting the fabric.

"Right. Now lose the bra and panties," I ordered. Kim reached behind her and unclasped her bra. I took it from her and glanced at the label. "Thirty-eight D. Very nice," I said approvingly.

Kim bent over, her full breasts jiggling as she slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slid them down her shapely legs. Now wearing only her sneakers, she stood before me as my eyes roamed over her naked body. I took in her large breasts that were the kind I really like: full and firm, jutting out proudly from her body with thick, stubby nipples centered on wide, pale, bumpy aureoles.

She had a firm, flat belly, flaring out to full, rounded hips. Her pubic mound was shaved smooth, except for a wispy 'landing strip' just above the plump, bare lips of her pussy.

"Come here and pull down my briefs while I play with those luscious titties of yours," I commanded.

I grasped her breasts, one in each hand, squeezing the firm flesh and rubbing my thumbs over her nipples that stiffened under my rasping touch. She pulled my briefs down over my hips with some difficulty, due to the now-full erection that was straining at the stretched material. Finally, she pulled my briefs to my thighs and stood with her eyes half closed as I played with her breasts.

"Come on. Stroke my cock while I play with your boobs," I told her. "Use both hands. That's it. Stroke my cock."

She wrapped both of her small, soft hands around my shaft and began to stroke up and down. If she hoped to bring me off before my cock reached her mouth, she was out of luck.

"Kneel down," I said. "I'm ready for you to suck me off."

She sank to her knees in front of me, my cock still in her hands. My man-meat was now directly in front of her face, the mushroom head purple and glistening with a drop of pre-cum.

I reached down and cupped the back of her neck, pulling her closer to me. She opened her mouth and I felt her cool breath on my cockhead for a brief moment before she engulfed it in her warm, wet mouth.

I let out a groan as I felt her tongue swirl around the bulging head of my cock. This wasn't the first blowjob she'd ever given, I was pretty sure of that.

"Stroke me with your hand while you suck me," I gasped. She readily complied, sliding her right hand lightly up and down the rigid, blue-veined shaft. Her tongue was teasing the sweet spot just under my cockhead, making me shudder with pleasure.

Again, I put my hand behind her head. She got the message and began bobbing up and down. I could see my shaft, gleaming wetly with her saliva, every time it withdrew from her mouth, only to be engulfed again as her mouth lunged forward and her tongue eddied around my super-sensitive cockhead.

She was an expert, no doubt about. She knew exactly how to use her lips and tongue to bring a man to ecstasy. I ground my teeth, trying my best to prolong the pleasure, but my climax was fast approaching and Kim could sense it. She continued to stroke my cock with her right hand and slid her left hand between my thighs to cup my heavy balls in her palm. She was sucking me rapidly now, bobbing faster, her tongue working its magic.

"It's fair to tell you, Kim," I said between gasps as I felt the pressure building. "I'm what they call a heavy cummer. And the way you're working my cock, I'd say you're gonna get a huge load. I just wanted to warn you. But remember our deal. You swallow every single drop. Okay?"

She made an "Mmm" noise as she continued her skillful cocksucking and I took that as a 'yes'.

I was now only seconds away and I grasped her head in both hands to hold it still. "Look up at me," I said as I felt the semen boiling up from my balls. Her eyes locked on mine as she tongued my straining cockhead.

Suddenly, the first jet exploded from the tip of my penis. I roared out loud. Kim's eyes widened as she felt the sizzling hot cream burst into the back of her throat. I held her head in a vise-like grip as my cock pulsed and spat jet after jet into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged, filled with my hot cum, and I felt her throat working against the spasming tip of my penis as she struggled to swallow the massive volume of my ejaculation.

Eventually, the pulses grew weaker and finally stopped. Loyal to our agreement, Kim continued to suck and swallow until every droplet of my salty cream had slipped down her throat.

I withdrew my shrinking organ from Kim's mouth. She was gasping, panting, trying to catch her breath.

"Wow! Geeze!" she finally said. "You weren't kidding. I've never... I mean never... taken a load like that!"

I pulled up my briefs and jeans. "You kept your side of the bargain and I'll keep mine. My wife will never know you broke that vase. Now get dressed, finish the cleaning and be sure to bag up every single piece of the vase. Better take it with you to a dumpster, rather than putting it in our trash."

Kim stood up grinning. "Thank you, sir. You're my first client and I want you to satisfied." She stood on tiptoe and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before grabbing her clothes and getting dressed while I returned to my office to pick up where I left off. Now, where was I...?

* * *

That evening, I was sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper when my wife June returned home from work. She put down her briefcase then bent over to give me a quick kiss. As she stood up, she glanced around.

"Something's missing," she said. "What is it? Wait! I know. It's that hideous old vase your grandmother left us. It's gone!"

June clapped her hands and smiled lovingly at me. "I've been nagging you for ages to take the ugly thing to Goodwill and you've finally done it. Thank you!"

She dropped onto my lap, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long, sensuous kiss. "I know you didn't want to, but you did it. You did it for me!"

"Well," I said in a self-deprecating manner, "You'll never see it again."

"You are such a dear," said June. "You did that for me. And I'll do something for you. You'll soon forget about that nasty old vase."

With that, June slid from my lap and knelt in front of me. She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans. I lifted my butt from the sofa as she pulled them down and off my feet. She pushed my thighs apart and grasped my cock as it began to lengthen and thicken under her feathering fingertips.

June looked up at me with a wicked grin as she continued to jack my penis. "I'm going to suck you off right now as a reward for getting rid of that beastly thing," she whispered seductively. "And as a special treat, you can cum in my mouth and I'll swallow the entire load!"

She lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth. I sighed and leaned back, folding my arms behind my head and closing my eyes contentedly.

Two blowjobs in one day. All thanks to a crappy old worthless piece of chipped, dime-store porcelain that I never liked anyway. Not until today, that is.

~ ~ ~

We love feedback! My wife and I love to share erotic adventures (real or fantasy). We hope our Lit postings turn you on and would love to read yours or hear your comments. If you liked this story please remember to vote.