The Mail

Story Info
Witness the power of the mail.
625 words
3.89
14.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn’t help but touch herself. Her hand had disappeared beneath her shorts and her fingers were now sliding against hot, wet sex. What she read was nothing short of amazing. He had a way with words that stimulated all of her senses, making her tingle deep down inside. Her body came alive and her vivid imagination took over when his stories arrived.

At first, they communicated through email. He’d contacted her after reading one of her erotic stories on a website. She’d replied back and an unexpected intimacy began. Back and forth fantasies and erotic letters flowed…deep, dark secrets were shared…desires and interests were piqued. Then all of a sudden his little teasers and sex fantasies began arriving through the United States Postal Service. She still didn’t know how he’d gotten her address…and the understatement of the year would be to say that she’d been merely surprised to find an envelope from him in the mailbox. Her heart had started pounding at twice its normal rate and she’d squeezed her thighs together tightly against the flooding of her panties.

Holding a piece of paper upon which were handwritten words somehow made their connection much more personal. There were little stains on the paper as well…dried, off-white stains that she knew without a doubt to be his semen. Intentional? Yes, probably. The thought made her smile; sometimes it even made her laugh…but it always aroused her to know that he stroked his cock shamelessly to orgasm as he thought of her, of sending his fantasies to her, of her being the woman he wanted.

He knew the effect that his erotic musings would have on her. He knew she would stroke herself…touch her steaming cunt and imagine his fantasies becoming a reality. Their desire for each other was true and real. It wasn’t really about looks and physical characteristics, though his older, distinguished, professional appearance didn’t hurt. She herself was young, and somewhat pretty, in a wholesome next door neighbor sort of way way, but nonetheless a sensual, erotic match for him. He found her sexy…a hot little plaything…a naughty piece of virtual ass…and in all of that, her fantasies were fulfilled.

She put the story down, running the words over and over and over again in her mind. She closed her eyes, and lay her head back on the arm of the couch. Her fingers now stroked faster and deeper within her cunt. Her middle finger found it’s way to her ass and slid inside with ease from being lubricated in her pussy. She loved the feel of fullness it gave her. Her other hand was playing with her nipples, rolling them and pinching them, sending sparks of electricity throughout her body.

She could almost hear his heated whisper of ‘Fuck me, baby’ as her hips moved with the motion of her fingers, taking them deeper into her body. She wanted his hard body pressing into hers. She wanted his cock to replace her fingers between her thighs. She wanted to be fucked by him.

She moaned and her body tensed.

“Oh, God.”

Her breathing grew heavy. Her fingers were frenzied over and inside her flesh. And then it happened. She exploded. Brilliant lights flashed in the blackness of her orgasm. Her pussy clenched and released her fingers. Quivers deep inside her body racked her with pleasure as her fingers continued to plunge themselves like a cock.

It was over in moments. All that was left was a smile and a delicious scent of cum in the air. Her body felt like Jell-O and she just lay there, her hand still trapped beneath her shorts.

Thank God the mail would come again tomorrow.

* * * * *

© 2001 SINderellaBelle All Rights Reserved.