The Main Event

Story Info
The culmination of his experiences in the WWF.
2.6k words
4.38
35.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omniangel
Omniangel
17 Followers

This was it. The much-hyped and ever-anticipated Pay-Per-View event for the month of January. The WWF deemed it the 'Royal Rumble', based on the main event Battle Royal involving 30 wrestlers all vying for a shot at the WWF Championship at Wrestlemania in March. It was something more for me, though. I would make sure of it.

I strolled around backstage, whistling contentedly to myself. I was virtually swimming in the best the company had to offer here, names like Steve Austin and Triple H. Some were training diligently, others talking about their respective matches, while still others seemed care-free and even bored. Working here for years had dulled my awe in seeing these celebrities, but on big nights like these I still found myself a little star-struck. Few of them knew who I was, but it didn't bother me. How could they be expected to remember a lowly stagehand such as myself?

Due to recent surreal events involving a variety of WWF divas and myself, I was a tad distracted from the full spectacle of the Rumble. I was 'on the prowl', as it were, for another lovely young woman to add to my mental list of conquests. A very male way of looking at the situation, to be sure, but I could hardly be anything but myself. After fucking the likes of Trish Stratus and Lita you'd be pretty full of yourself too.

As I was passing one of the dull grey locker room doors, a hand reached out and grabbed me by the arm. Surprised, I tried to pull away, but the grip managed to yank me inside the room. Suddenly, I was face-to-face with Stephanie McMahon Helmsley, daughter of Vince McMahon himself (the head honcho of the company) and regular on television. She was an attractive woman, with long brown hair and a respectably feminine physique. Recently, she had shelled out the big money for breast implants. The cash had been well-utilized, since now she had a mammoth set of mammaries which seemed slightly out-of-place on her demure frame.

"I've heard all about you." she said, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Oh?" I was more than a little intimidated. She could fire me in a second if she saw fit.

"Messing around with all the girls, hmm?" she put a hand on her hip and cocked her head to the side.

"Umm... well..."

"You think you can get away with that? Do you?" the inflection in her voice was one of disdain.

"I dunno... I was just-"

She cut me off sharply, "I could put you out of work right now if I wanted, you know." Her words echoed my previous thoughts. Hardly a good sign.

"Trust me, I know."

"Oh, do you? Way ahead of me, huh?"

"No, that's not what I meant. I-"

"Shut up, you idiot. I'm not going to fire you. Yet."

I breathed a heavy sigh of relief, "So what can I do for you, ma'am?"

She ignored the question, "I'm sure you think you're something special now. Fucking Stacy and Molly, and all the rest."

"Well..." I trailed off. I couldn't think of anything to say. She stepped closer to me, close enough that I could smell her sweet perfume. I was tempted to stare at her gigantic tits through her purple blouse, but resisted the urge.

"Were they good?"

"Huh?"

"Were they good? A good lay for you?"

The blank look on my face was no doubt serving to enforce her belief in me as a total moron, but I couldn't seem to coax any words from my mind. This fact didn't stop her from continuing to belittle me.

"You're not even that good-looking, you know. How did you manage to convince them all to screw you? Or did you just have your way through force?" she turned her nose up at me.

"Look, I didn't know you'd be so upset ma'am. I never would have done anything if I'd known." My excuses were transparent at best.

"Shut up. I think you know what you have to do now."

I hadn't the slightest idea. I stood there silently; looking completely stupid.

"You have to fuck me, dumbass."

"What?" I was taken aback by her statement.

"You don't think you can have all that pussy without satisfying me, do you?"

"Is this some kind of trick, ma'am?" I knew Vince was infamous for his treacherous and sadistic methods of firing employees, perhaps his daughter was much the same.

"The trick is that you'd better do what I tell you or you're history, hotshot. Now take off your pants."

I made no move to obey, still in shock.

"Take them off now." she pointed at my crotch.

Realizing my job was on the line, I hastily removed my belt and let my pants drop to the floor. Clad in boxers and a plaid green shirt in front of Stephanie was hardly how I thought this night would turn out, but if she was serious about her orders than I could hardly complain. Many male WWF fans thought she was the most attractive female on our programming. Her attitude left something to be desired both in and out of the storyline, however.

"And those." she motioned at my underwear.

I slid my black boxers to my ankles as well, exposing my flaccid prick to her gaze.

"Mmmm... Not bad. I've had better, but it'll do. Off with the rest."

I was soon stark naked in front of Stephanie, who strolled over to lock the door behind me. She was quite leisurely in her movements, leading me to believe she had been in this situation before.

"Now take off my clothes." she ordered. I was relieved at this development, because if she was going to humiliate and fire me she would've done it while I was nude and she was still fully-dressed.

I moved up to her slowly, cautiously. She made no effort to resist as I unzipped her leather skirt and let it drop to the floor. She was wearing a pair of green panties with some sort of floral design on them, but my vantage point from between her huge breasts was questionable. She raised her arms above our heads as I stripped her blouse from her, exposing a black bra which barely managed to cover the gigantic mounds of flesh atop her chest.

"What do you think?" she asked, spinning around in her mismatched undergarments. I caught a look at her plump ass as she did, and my cock twitched with excitement.

Stephanie's eyes roamed down to my thickening shaft, "Never mind. I guess I know what you think." That said, she dropped to her knees and reached out to grasp my dick in her small hands. As she began to knead the flesh, I grew to full mast. She cupped my hairy balls, fondling them gingerly and cooing at the sight of my package in her face.

"Should I suck it?" she asked, batting her pretty eyes at me.

"Sure." I blurted out, ever the bumbling idiot.

Stephanie leaned her head closer at licked at the bulbous head, causing me to moan in encouragement. She trailed her wet tongue down the shaft and drew one of my nuts into her warm mouth, rolling it about and coating it in saliva. She switched to the other and repeated the same process on it. I watched in awe as the daughter of my boss held my sack in her mouth, clad in only her underwear. This was a moment I never considered would occur, even considering my various couplings with the other WWF ladies.

She soon abandoned my balls and returned to the meat of my prick, drawing the length deeply into her throat. Her tongue swirled around the crown and her hands grasped at the base of the shaft. She had obvious experience in this field, using her mouth in ways I'd never heard of to milk the cum from my nuts. I threw my head back and ran my hands through her long dark hair, urging her to continue her efforts. She doubled them, deep-throating my cock and burying her nose in my pubic hair.

"I can't last much longer." I managed to gasp, causing her to withdraw from my organ and rise to her feet.

"It's your turn. Lick my pussy." she pushed me to the floor and slid her emerald panties down her legs. Her cunt was covered in a thick black bush, but this fact didn't stop me from spreading the pink lips and sliding my tongue across it's wetness. She tasted oddly sweet as I thrust my tongue against her folds, drawing a series of yelps and groans from above. She lay down on the floor, placing her gorgeous legs as wide apart as they could go and spreading her pussy with her fingers to encourage me.

I buried my tongue in her cunt, lapping at the clit and inserting a finger into her depths with relative ease. Stephanie moaned as I did, bucking her hips to meet my invading digit. I happily continued my oral ministrations until she pushed me away.

"That wasn't half bad. I can see why the other girls let you get away with your little plans." she looked down at me across the mountains of her tits and over her flat, pale stomach, "Now you're going to fuck me."

I obediently positioned the head of my cock at her juicy entrance. She nodded her approval, and I slid inside her pulsating cunt to the hilt. The walls of her pussy gripped at me mercilessly, further cementing her status as a veteran in the sex art. I guess all those 'slut' chants from the fans weren't so far off-base.

"Yeah, fuck me good. Give it to me." she grunted. I slipped out halfway, then plunged back in as hard as I could. I figured if I was going to impress Steph, I would need to be a tad more rough than I usually was. Soon, I was pistoning into her cunt with abandon. She was grinding back against my thrusts, gripping my hips and crying out in pleasure. I was fast approaching orgasm, and I blurted out that fact to inform her.

"I'm not done with you yet," she yelped, "pull out."

I withdrew from her dripping snatch with a loud squishing noise. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, loosing the biggest set of tits I'd ever seen in my life. They were unbelievably huge, topped with giant pink nipples which stood out at lengths I'd never imagined. I reached down and squashed one in my hand, watching the excess creamy white flesh pour out between my fingers. There was no possible way I could grasp the entire globe with one hand, it was far too big.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" she asked, smiling at me. I nodded in reply, entranced by her breasts.

"Good. I love it, so we'll do it." she flipped over and planted herself on all fours, sticking her ample posterior out at me. I gripped the soft cheeks and spread them apart, exposing her puckered brown starfish.

"You like that?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder. I nodded again, "Then fuck it."

On that order, I grabbed my dick and prodded at her asshole. Stephanie helped by spreading her cheeks with her hands and pushing back to accept my length into her bowels. I slid past the sphincter, eliciting a small cry of pain from my victim. I was spellbound by the sight of my cock as it was gobbled up by her anus, and before I knew it I was embedded to the base.

"God, that feels good." she groaned, "Now fuck my ass."

I obliged, withdrawing slowly and thrusting forward again. The muscles in her ass were exceptionally strong, pulling at my dick in an attempt to draw it farther in. I fucked her rear end in earnest, watching in amazement as my member appeared and dissapeared in regular intervals between the soft white cheeks of her ass.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Shit, that's good. Fuck it harder, deeper. Come on, fuck it!" Stephanie had the mouth of a sailor, unleashing a flurry of obscenities as she bucked against me. She continued to spread her ass for me, and she was quite a sight with her tits squashed against the floor and her face buried in the carpet, round behind raised in the air and pulled wide apart by her tiny hands.

"I'm gonna cum!" I held out as long as I could, but the contractions of her ass and her dirty language were pushing me over the edge.

"Not yet, not yet!" she pulled away. My cock slid from her rectum with a pop. It was covered in a mix of pussy and anal juices, but she drew it back into her warm mouth. With a few swift movements, Stephanie was lying on her back once more and I was straddling her chest. She covered my dick in slobber, then released it from between her lips.

"I want you to come on my face. So slide that hot cock between my tits and let's finish this." she placed my organ between her mountainous breasts, then engulfed it by pushing the two globes together. The purple head barely managed to peek out near her throat, and she bent her head down to lick at it.

I began to slide my spit-covered cock between her breasts, watching as they bounced and jiggled with even the slightest movement. She urged me on, sticking her tongue out to lap at the head. I fucked her tits with a growing degree of force, my eyes glued to the sight of her face contentedly ready to be covered in cum. I held out only a few seconds. With one final push, my cock began shooting jets of white goo onto Stephanie's waiting tongue and face. The first few spurts landed on her forehead and nose, then reduced in intensity to coat her lips and outstretched tongue. I collapsed in exhaustion beside her. Stephanie smeared the cum with her fingers and licked them clean, commenting on how sweet it tasted.

"I guess you can keep your job." she said, licking her lips and smiling happily.

"Thanks." I replied.

"On one condition: You come back for more when I say."

It seemed I became more and more popular with every passing day around these parts, "Okay."

* * *

I walked into my hotel room, tossing my keys onto the nearby table and removing my jacket. My cat, Ziegfried, came trotting from behind a corner and rubbed up against my leg. I bent down to stroke him.

"How was your night, Zieg?" I asked. He purred happily in reply.

"Oh, I just fucked the boss' daughter in every way I know of." I grinned at him, "All in all the best night of my life, just like I told you it would be."

I watched the replay of the Rumble that evening, despite the fact that I would have to be up early to drive to the next stop on the WWF's schedule the following night. My life had made a major U-turn in the past two weeks or so, and the Pay-Per-View served as a sort of quiet celebration to me. I went from being a complete nobody to perhaps the only man who had screwed such a diverse range of the WWF's female roster. I was proud of myself.

Soon, I drifted off to sleep and into a world of dream. Was there a fate holding sway over me anymore? I doubted it. I can't say I remember what I dreamt about, but it was definitely something of my own choosing.

Omniangel
Omniangel
17 Followers