The Main Event

Story Info
Good for nothing more than being used as receptacle for...
2.8k words
4.23
38.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KramB
KramB
33 Followers

I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. In a few moments I heard the chain being removed and the door slowly swung open to the room. He looked me over and then glanced up and down the hall, smiled and nodded for me to come in. I walked past him and noticed he again leaned out the door way to take one last look around. Satisfied I was alone, he closed the door.

The room was dim and I could just make out the features of a basic motel room. A bed with night stand. A bath room door that was closed and a sink with counter top built into one wall. The ubiquitous TV was perched on a cheap dresser, a porn movie soundlessly showing two hot men working themselves into a feverish lather. He introduced him self as Karl and told me to disrobe. I stripped down leaving my socks on . Standing naked before him with my shy penis in remission I was very aware of how vulnerable I was to him. He could have pulled out a knife, a gun, or blunt object and have ended my life right there. But instead he took hold of my shriveled penis and tight little ball sack and firmly fondled it while painfully twisting one of my nipples. I moaned deeply at his attentions and felt the burning lust mount up in my loins at his aggressive touch.

Karl had me lay back on the bed and I opened my legs for him. He ran his hands up my legs and thighs to my now growing penis. He took it in his mouth and sucked long and hard on it while reaching up to my breasts and twisting my nipples. I felt close to cumming, but he suddenly stopped and ordered me to roll over. I did so and knew what was to come. He opened my buttocks and I felt him push something long and narrow inside of me. It seemed I was being injected with something and for a moment it was very cool, but quickly began to heat up my anal passage. He then began to probe me and run his hands and fingers over my ass. He thrust his fingers roughly into me then would pull out quickly making my body rack with pleasure. With each of Karl's thrusts I would push back against his fingers, wanting to be filled. Then he lifted up my hips so I would be on my knees and just as quickly I felt the heat of his cock head explore the entrance into my ass. He pushed his hard penis gently forward expanding my anal opening to accept him. I felt so degraded and slutty at that point and knew then I was his whore to use as he desired.

He pumped in me a few times then would push in deeply until I felt his cock hard up in me. He'd reach around and pull on my breasts and I could hear him begin to pant with excitement. He suddenly stiffened and I felt him throb several times in me. I couldn't feel him spurting, but it did feel much warmer than before. In a few moments he withdrew from my ass and wiped himself on my buttocks.

He sat in the chair and I rolled back over with my penis waving in the air, begging for attention, moaning for him to release me. He just smiled and asked if I was ready for the main event. All I could do was nod yes, not caring what the main event might be but more than willing to accept it. With that he went to the bathroom door and opened it and told the occupant it was ok to come out. At the sight of the beautiful creature that came forth from the shadows I let out a lust filled moan.

She stripped off her blouse revealing a pert set of breasts with hard red nipples that seemed to be begging to be sucked. Then she slipped off her skirt. I could her shapely hour-glass body approach me. She had a creamy blonde bush that matched her short hair that made her look very much a woman in full control. Wordlessly she came to the bed and sat next to me and grabbed a hold of my penis. Her hands were very strong and firmly gripped me to the point where I began to experience some pain. I started to reach up to her breasts but she pushed my hands down above my head. Doing so her breasts came so close to my lips, but then she moved her body to straddle me. At first I thought she was going to slip her pussy down over my cock, but instead she moved it over my stomach and chest. She brought her knees up over my head, effectively pinning my arms down and fixing my head so that I was looking directly into her pussy.

I could smell her sex. It was strong and served to excite me even more than I already was.

"Do you see it?" she whispered. "Do you see what is hanging from my cunt lips?"

I looked in the dim light and shadows that played across her form. And then I saw it. A thin white string hanging from her pussy.

"Yes...I see it." I stammered...repulsed at the sight and yet arousing me. My mind racing with a lustful flash.

"Take it out." She ordered. I tried to move my arms, "With your mouth you slut." And she pushed her cunt down on my mouth, rubbing it over my lips. She reached around feeling for my nipples and finding them she began to twist them harder and harder. I searched for the string with my lips, rubbing her clit making her began to rock on my mouth. I finally managed to find the string and begin to pull on it. The plug resisted my feeble attempts to pull it out.

"You are going to have to go deeper slut. You are just wiping around down there. Get your mouth into it slut!" she ordered and twisted one of my nipples even harder and with the other free hand grabbed the back of my head and pushed me deep into her cunt. I finally felt like I had a good grip on the slippery string and pulled out until I sensed it give some. "Now put your mouth over the plug and hold on to it firmly to pull it out" She pushed forward with her pelvis until her cunt again smothered my mouth. She began to moan loudly as I mouthed her searching for the end of the plug.

"Oh..god..Oh god...Yes..you slut dig for it... take it slut face." She was rutting my mouth so hard it was difficult to grasp it. I'd no more than get it into my lips than she'd wiggle and rut harder and I'd loose it. Finally I got a good grip on it and pulled my head back feeling the resistance to its removal. She backed over me to look down at my face with the plug still protruding from my lips and still partly in her.

"Oh that is such a rush. Seeing a man slut mouth my wet bloody cunt." She looked over at her partner. "Karl what should we do with this dirty plug?"

Karl stirred from his seat, his cock had revived and was once again standing at attention as Karl milked it casually with his hand. "He's a fuck slut Cindy and he's filled with my jizz. So to keep him filled, he should have it pushed up his hole and made to keep it there.

Cindy looked down at me and had such a wicked look in her eyes. "Alright, roll over slut and get on your knees." I rolled into the commanded position. She reached down and took the tampon from my mouth. "Spread your cheeks, girlie slut." It was hard to do so but I laid my head down on the bed and reached around to hold my buttocks open for her. "My your hole is so stretched out." She viciously jabbed a finger into my rectum and just a quickly jerked it back out. I flinched from the sudden penetration and she slapped me hard on my exposed taut full balls, hanging down between my legs.

"Karl, watch as I insert my used tampon into this slut's fuck hole." She pushed the blunt end of the plug into me and since I had already been opened up and there was Karl's residue of jizz to lube me it slid right in. She pushed it further in with one of her long fingers until the tampon was firmly seated. Then she gave the string a hard jerk which caused my rectum to contract, squeezing the tampon. I could feel it's coolness from the captured menstrual fluids and the continual fullness. Cindy came around to my head, lay on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Now slut. You have to really face fuck me good to have that plug pulled out. If I'm not satisfied fully you will have to wear it all night just like a girl and hope it will come out in the morning. She pushed herself closer to my head, pressing my face fully down in to her. I began to lick and suck as best I could, hoping that it would indeed bring her off. She moaned a little and gently rocked her self in rhythm to my licks. I would flick my tongue over her clit and then dive it as deep as I could into her pussy. The I'd lick a circle around her cunt lips and flick the clit a little harder. Increasing my firmness of attach on her juiced up pussy. She was really getting into it, moaning and back humping my face. The taste wasn't overtly rank, but it wasn't the usual sweetness of a woman's juice I was use to.

"Keep it up slut. Rub your lips over my clit. Harder. Harder " she'd cry. "Oh you are such a dirty slut. And you do it for free. You love it don't you slut?"

"uh-uh" I mumbled between laps and sucks.

"Cindy, This is the most degrading thing I've ever seen a slut do." Karl spoke from his chair. From the corner of my eye I could see him leering at us and we rutted on the bed. "You should see his mouth, nose and chin. It is a shiny red with thick gobs of congealed blood and cum smeared on him."

The picture in my mind's eye of just how utterly degraded and humiliating the position I found my self in was nearly overwhelming and sent a charge of wanton lust through out my loins and nipples.

Cindy looked at Karl, "You want him again don't you?"

"Your reading my mind Baby." He started up from the chair, "But has he satisfied you enough to have the plug removed?" he stood behind me and jerking the string slightly, just enough to cause my anus to spasm with intensity.

"Yes enough for now. And once you fill him up again and begin fucking him in earnest your strokes into him will force his face even deeper into my cunt." I must have hesitated for a moment, thinking of the pending onslaught to my anus. "Come on slut don't you dare let up on my clit. Karl go ahead pull it out and start humping this sluts dirty ass."

I felt Karl wrap his finger around the string and then suddenly with a strong jerk he pulled Cindy's bloody tampon from my anus. He then slapped it on my ass as if it were a whip several times, laughing at the marks it made on me. "Slut I've got a new style of lube to put into you that will light you up." I felt a long tube inserted into my rectum and this time a cooler fluid entered me. It didn't burn as I expected, but within moments my whole body felt as if it was one huge penis. My mind went crazy with flashes of my body being totally fucked, coated with sperm and women's cunt juice. Then I felt his penis again penetrate my now gapping anus. It felt as if he entered me with every bit of ease a man would enter a well fucked woman. And his strokes became very powerful and deliberate, thrusting fully into me with his entire length and mass behind it. As he did so, indeed my face, lips and tongue were driven deep into Cindy's pussy, sending her way over the edge of ecstasy. She was moaning uncontrollable, crying out to her god and further degrading me by continuously call me her menstrual slut. Karl's driving, pounding penis was having it's effect on me as well, I could feel my own cock harden and moist at the tip from the precum being forced from it.

"Slut, keep that mouth working." Karl demanded. He slowed down a bit, reached around my body and began to stroke my penis. "Cindy I'm going to pull this slut off but we're going to continue to use him even though he won't want it anymore. We're going to teach him what a real slut has to do."

"Pull him Karl. Make his little penis jerk with it's pathetic little puddle of cum." She pushed my face harder into herself.

Karl expertly stroked my penis rapidly with one hand and for quicker effect, wrenched one of my nipples, twisting it nearly three hundred sixty degrees then just a savagely twisting it the opposite direction. The actions of his hands had the desired effect. As Karl continued to fuck me, stroke me and cruelly abuse my nipples, I felt the heat of cum well up my legs and burst out from the tip of my penis. It spurt hard twice or three times, then drooled cum over his hand and my cock.

I felt my cock shrivel as he continued to jerk the slimy thing. And just as predicted with in moments I felt such deep revulsion and desired only to escape from their clutches. My heat and passion was dissipated. The excitement slipping into the shadows of shame and guilt. Here I was being used as an object of other's sexual desire and they continued their fucking.

Karl whipped his hand on my leg and pulled my hips back hard against his pelvis, again firmly impaling my anus with his still hard cock. He picked up on the pace of his strokes into me, thrusting hard and firm, grunting to make sure I knew my place.

Likewise Cindy renewed her assault on my face with her well juiced cunt. It was as if she couldn't get enough of my licking and sucking of her clit and pussy. She was near orgasmic exhaustion, having had multiple orgasms. But the fucking continued. Karl kept a good firm pace entirely enjoying my discomfort, knowing I wanted to withdraw from the scene.

"Now how do you like it slut?" He thrust hard cock in. "This is how a real slut and sex object gets it. They get it when they don't want it and still have to give their best." He pulled swiftly back, nearly leaving my ass. "Take it slut." Back in he slammed, pushing my face hard onto Cindy's cunt. I felt him pull it completely out and he suddenly pushed me aside from Cindy's cunt. She looked surprised and almost angry at him, but saw that he was aiming his cock at her now vacant cunt and smiled again wickedly, guessing what Karl had in mind.

"Shoot it on me baby. Cum on me. Cum spew it on my cunt." She cried out lustfully. "Oh yeah. Blow it on me." And with a grunt and cry he began to spray her pussy with his jizz. It mostly hit the opening into her cunt, but a lot of it sprayed into her thick black hairy bush. Thick streams of creamy white cum kept spewing onto her sweat glistened pussy.

"Now slut get down there and clean her up." Karl ordered, stroking off the final jets of cum onto Cindy. He pushed me back over onto her cunt and pressed my face down between her gapping cunt hole. The odor of man cum mixed with pussy juice triggered the feelings of utter sluttishness in me. I was resigned to my fate. A fuck hole and cunt licker. Good for nothing more than being used as receptacle for other's sexual fluids, enabling them to explore their sexuality with complete and unfettered freedom. I would become the main event from this day forward.

KramB
KramB
33 Followers