The Major's Pretty Baby Face Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hardly dressed for company; wearing a red paisley bandana style blouse with faded blue jeans. My long blonde hair was styled in twin braided pigtails with a matching red bandana to hold them back out of the way.

"Will you make coffee for our guests, dear?" The now sober Donald asked.

'Our guests,' I thought, 'I don't even know these people...Dear? Where in the blazes do you get off calling me dear after all that has happened between us?'

Donald interrupted these thoughts with the introductions, "This is Deacon Jacob White and his wife Sarah from the Lamb of God Methodist Church. They minister at the county jail on Sunday."

"You must be Chastity," Sarah smiled warmly stepping forward after her husband shook my hand, "have you been born again?"

"By being "born again" do you mean spiritual rebirth including the regeneration of the human soul in unity with the Holy Spirit by accepting Christ as our personal Savior," I asked as we shook hands.

I really had nothing against these people. What they were offering might do my husband some good....it certainly couldn't hurt him. Both their handshakes were warm and sincere.

'Born again, more than you will ever know. I've never been happier in my life. I've been reborn again in another sense; Matthew says I've emerged from my chrysalis of dowdy commonality as his beautiful submissive butterfly', I was thinking as I was shaking Sarah's hand.

"Why yes, by accepting Jesus as your personal savior," Sarah replied smiling broadly, still holding my hand while hugging her well worn Bible tightly to her chest."

"Yes and the appropriate passage is John 3:3, When Jesus said, "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God without being born again," I offered, trying to get out of this situation as gracefully as possible without offending them.

"Precisely, Sister; you certainly know your Scripture," Deacon Jacob praised, although we prefer the flowing poetry of the "King James". Donald never mentioned your knowledge of the Scripture."

"Won't you please sit down? I'm thankful you are ministering to my husband because thus far Donald has refused any help from me or his family for his chronic drinking problem."

"Thank you, Chastity. You are most welcome to discuss Scripture and to pray with us. Our Church is always looking for new members," Jacob offered as he and his wife sat at the kitchen table.

"We are going to meet here on Sunday and Wednesday evenings around six so you can participate. Donald was certain these evenings are convenient with your work schedule," said Deacon White.

"The Bible says "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord," and my weekends in jail end today," said Donald.

My mind was racing and I was getting angry, thinking, 'Darn it! How did that slip my mind, and where does the drunk get off making commitments for me.'

We will attend Church together every Sunday, honey," Donald stated assuredly.

"The passage you quoted is Colossians 3:18, dear husband," I informed him, trying to keep the anger and sarcasm out of my voice as I walked to the cupboard to get the coffee, thinking, 'Right! Like that's going to happen!'

"I have one for you, honey; therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."

"I...I haven't studied that passage yet. I've just begun to study Scripture," Donald answered looking to the Whites' for support. I believe they were waiting to see if I knew the answer for they struck me as sincere people who knew their Bible from front to back, diagonally and sideways.

"Genesis 2:24," and then turning to Sarah, "I'll see to it refreshments are available for your Bible Study Meetings.

I want you both to feel welcome here, despite Donald's and my problems; however I must respectfully decline your sincere offer to join you.

Would you like ginger snaps or chocolate graham crackers with your coffee?" I asked, arranging them on a plate.

"Yes please that will be very nice, but let me help you," Sarah offered getting up to fill the coffee pot with water. I handed Sarah the coffee and filters while I got cups, plates, saucers and napkins.

After I saw to their refreshments, I got a bucket of oil soap and hot water and started wiping down the woodwork in the family room. While there, I sensed someone watching me.

"May I ask why you won't join us, Chastity?" Sarah asked quietly as she walked up to me, "You obviously know Scripture. I really think you would enjoy the fellowship of our little church if you'll just give us a chance."

"You may and I will answer. My spiritual life is between me and God. I'm a very private person in this regard.

Matthew said it best in 6:6, "When you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

I belong to St. Joseph's Church, as does my mother and grandmother. I attended Marriage Counseling there by myself for a year. I was encouraged to get a job to keep me occupied which I did and to help out with our finances.

Because of Donald's drinking and spotty work record, I pay all the bills now as well as taking care of all the housework. My husband doesn't lift a finger to help me.

Secondly, Alcohol Anonymous meets in my Church's Rectory's basement three times a week. Donald refuses to attend.....need I say more? Perhaps I've said enough. I've learned to deal with the situation.

"I understand, Chastity. I'm sure it complicated and I'll pray for you. Please know the door is always open should you change your mind......"

Donald's new found Spiritual Life lasted approximately six months. Naturally his failure to find salivation was my fault because I wouldn't attend his new church; just ask Clara.

To their credit the White's respected my wishes. They often brought dessert. If I was out for the evening, or if I wasn't, Sarah cleaned up and put things in their proper place; women hate when it when other women try to rearrange their kitchen.

Donald didn't find peace or spiritual salivation because he continued to drink most nights after work; at least he was working steady during that time.

Lord Almighty, there is nothing more sanctimonious than an in-between drunken benders, hung-over alcoholic who is also a self-proclaimed born again Christian.

The fact that Donald drove the Church's Yellow School Bus into Silver Lake during a Church Picnic certainly didn't endear him to this mostly temperate Methodist congregation; thank goodness the bus was empty of parishioners at the time.

Donald attempted to make good on it. He supplied the parts and labor to rebuild the bus's engine and transmission as good as new out of his own pocket, our pocket.

He then rebuilt the Church's boiler system as a penance of sorts. Afterward, Donald thought himself entitled to copious amounts of the Churches sacrificial wine to celebrate his good deeds and Christian charity; the final straw with them.

Donald is a very competent heavy equipment mechanic when sober.... I will pay him a complement; he is one of the best around although absolutely foolish and reckless and making poor decisions when possessed by demon rum or holy wine for that matter.

Those six months were not pleasant. I found much peace of mind and solace in the time I spent a work. Matthew is my rock, my sanctuary; Mary to a significant degree and I love her like the older sister I always wanted to tell secrets too and confide in.

My painting and drawing kept my hands and mind busy while at home. I increased my daily aerobic exercise regime from one hour to 90 minutes; twice a day for 45 minutes. I made time for an hour of reading followed by a half hour nap.

I decided that I was long overdue for a day of shopping. I was in desperate need of new makeup. It also would be nice to buy myself a few new dresses and a few other articles of clothing.

I purchased two modest jumpers for casual occasions, one in light-blue denim with butterflies embroidered around the collar and back and one in dark green corduroy. Both of them fell below my knees. I know Matthew has a preference for this modest look on his women; one look of many. My Master has definite preferences on how a woman should dress.

I changed into the denim jumper adding white long sleeve leotards underneath in the women's dressing room after I paid for them. I also purchased several other leotards in different colors; why not, I have the figure for leotards and they look sexy when worn alone.

It was then off to the makeup counter, braided pigtails and all.

I purchased some red lipstick including many other items of makeup, including new brushes, eyeliners etc... I spared no expense, two of each to ensure I had enough. I then had a consultation with Sharon, the young woman at the makeup counter.

Sharon gave me the sexy sultry and fun makeover I requested and I could tell Sharon enjoyed doing it as much as I did.

I took her business card, gave her mine and promised to give her all of my future business and I always keep my promises.

My secret thoughts were that I looked quite exotic and sexy as I was walking the concourse. My thoughts were confirmed from the admiring glances I received from the men who passed me in the Mall.

A distinguished looking well dressed man of indeterminate age sat down at the table of two where I sat relaxing sipping a cup hot mint cocoa.

He attempted to strike up a conversation saying, "If you don't object to me saying so pretty lady; you have an exotic look about you that I find fascinating."

"Thank you, it's nice to be noticed by a handsome man and you appear to be a man of business," I replied reaching for my purse.

I removed my business card and a small Moleskin Note Book from my purse. I gave him my card and while he read it, "You are welcome to sit here and sip your coffee. I'm on vacation at the moment and so is the Mr. Wright.

Perhaps we can do a little business. I'm Mr. Wrights Personal Secretary. If you will give me the basics; your name, address etc...A brief description of your current insurance policies, business and home; I'm sure we can do better. We also offer a diverse portfolio of solid performing Mutual Funds I can sincerely recommend if you're interested.

"I see...I get the hint," he said smiling knowingly, "you're not interested in what I'm selling today," and he gave me his business card. The handsome gentleman was a competitor.

"I don't suppose you would like to come to work for me?"

"No thank you, Mr. Edwards. I'm quite happy with my position."

"I mean every word of it though, especially about you looking "exotic" pretty lady. Give Matthew my regards and a good day to you." Mr. Edwards stood up and shook my hand before he walked on.

I returned home that Wednesday evening and experimented with many the different looks and suggestions that Sharon showed me while my husband was sitting in the kitchen for his Bible study meetings. It was a naughty pleasure to be sure as they weren't for Donald.....they were for my boss.

Sadly, with my husband out of jail, there were no weekends to spend with my Master and lover.........

The day had finally arrived, my vacation was over; I would be returning to work. After my shower I paid special attention to my hair. It was nice and wavy from the twin braids I was instructed to wear during my vacation whenever I left the house in obedience to my Master.

I fixed my hair rather loosely in a pretty bun. Next, I made sure my makeup was conservative and proper.....except for one thing; blood red lipstick.... just in case Matthew wants a sultry, I want to suck on your cock look from me on my first day back.

I planned on changing my lipstick to a neutral shade before the start of the business day.

Going to my bedroom, I stood naked in front of the full length mirror on the back of the door, thinking, 'This is what Matthew will see if he strips me naked, or orders me to completely undress for him, assuming he doesn't take my hair down or have me do it; I look quite hot and sexy for my lover.'

First, I put on the new red lace silk bra and the new red silk panties with matching red garters and the neutral colored silk stockings I purchased at Macy's during my vacation. Over this I put on a pure white silk camisole to hide my red hot undergarments.

"For your eyes only, Matthew, "I said aloud while blowing him kisses, wishing and pretending he was standing behind me with his arms around my waist, nuzzling my neck; our reflections looking back at us.

Next I put on my new soft pink blouse with the ruffles in the front; then a new brown wool knee length skirt with a matching jacket I purchased with Matthew's credit card to replace the garments I left in the Indian Restaurant bathroom.

I decided on the soft brown calf-skin pumps as I put on my silk stockings, momentarily debating the red ones to match my undergarments, a tease and a sort of hint, and finally a dab of perfume on my wrists and behind my ears.

As the boss's personal secretary I have master keys for the entire building and the codes for the security system. I was there that morning before everyone, including Matthew who's generally there an hour before everyone except me. Bless her Mary doesn't mind that I do this because she can sleep in an hour late.

I made sure everything was ready for his first day back. All his mail and important documents were separated in neat piles and his carafe of ice water and coffee were waiting.

I was kneeling with my back straight and my hands crossed behind me as I had been taught; something I practiced in front of my bedroom mirror behind the locked door. I was also bound and determined to surpass Mary on how to undress for our Master.

Matthew walked into his office stern and purposeful dressed in his fatigue uniform. He was scheduled for a drill later that afternoon. Matthew's face lit up like the sun when he saw me.

It was the same expression I saw in the photographs with Matthew on the dock with his little nephew. It was a look of pure love.

Despite his stern exterior, I know in my heart of hearts that Matthew loves me; a woman knows these things, even if her man doesn't say it.

Walking over to me, Matthew took my hands and kissed them before helping me to my feet. I put my arms around his neck to kiss his lips, "Good morning, Major," I greeted him, tingling all over from his hugs and kisses. I wanted to suck on his hard cock, we certainly had the time.

"Good morning, beautiful," Matthew said putting his arms around my waist to gently crush me to him, "What a marvelous surprise! You look lovely this morning with the waves in your up-swept hair," he kissed my lips long and deep, 'are there any other surprises besides the red lipstick or the pink blouse?"

"Maybe, Sir and good morning," I replied, taking off his cap and rubbing his close cut, high and tight Marine Corps haircut, thinking, 'Thank you for noticing, Sir, but then you notice and remember everything about me...my favorite color or flowers; morning glories. I'm sure I only mentioned them to you once."

"I missed you Chastity," Matthew said looking into my blue eyes while stroking the soft hair at the nape of my neck with his strong hand "I missed your hugs and sweet kisses. Now that your husband is home weekends...." Matthew sighed letting the disappointing fact drift away as he touched my face most tenderly, "we must use our time alone together wisely."

"Yes, Sir, that's why I came early to use our time wisely; May I show you please?" Chastity asked, pushing her brown shoes off her feet, "You may," I replied, stepping back to watch.

Chastity gracefully undressed, each item of clothing flowing gently to the floor; obviously my beautiful baby face had been practicing. She stopped at her undergarments raising her hands to her hair, her beautiful blue eyes asking, "Shall I take my hair down for you?"

"Leave your hair up for me, and please continue, beautiful, you're doing wonderfully."

Chastity dropped her white camisole to the floor and then paused, waiting, "Yes, stop," I said, pleased at what I saw.....

Matthew walked slowly around me, critiquing as I knew he would, "Wonderful surprises, beautiful......very nice.....a red lace bra and silk no doubt with red lace matching panties with matching red garters for your stockings...mmm, a classy and sexy look that I can hardly resist.

The white camisole suggests chaste and wholesome......a nice touch to hide the red passion underneath; the red lipstick a tease perhaps....a little hint to keep me guessing.

You've never worn red undergarments before and I approve....very sexy...now put your hands behind your head and turn slowly to model them for me.....I think I shall buy you a red lace dress and a red camisole; you shall wear red shoes.

The perfect accessory of jewelry to complete the look is are your white pearls and then I shall take you dancing.

Matthew put his arms around my waist pulling me to him gently but firmly to him. He kissed my lips long and deep as I put my hands around his to neck to return his kisses; our warm tongues intertwining and caressing as if they had minds of their own.

We danced around Matthew's modestly furnished office as if it was the grandest and opulent of ballrooms; Matthew was the music as he hummed a Classic Waltz.

I was so swept up in the moment that I couldn't recall the name of the waltz as we danced, but did it matter?

I silently thanked my mother for the years dancing lessons, blessing her for the final culmination; two years of ballroom dancing. Mother loves to dance, prude that she may be in many things; Mom has a locked cabinet full of trophies and cups she and Dad won in dance contests over the years; Mom's dancing days stopped when my father passed.

My hands were on his head and neck as I caressed him, enjoying the contrast between my long silky tresses. I adore the bristly, masculine feel, especially when I rub Matthew's hair against the grain.

We would be quite the sight if somebody from the Company walked in on us; The Major dancing in his camouflage fatigues and spit shined combat boots with me his personal secretary in her red undergarments dancing in her stocking feet.

I would have dance naked in his office with my Master's strong arms around me that morning not caring who walked in to see. I will always cherish that dance when Matthew hummed that beautiful waltz.....wishing he would just say it once....to tell me out loud that he loves me....when we finished our Waltz.

"I have a surprise for you now Mr. Wright. Call it a business proposition," I slid my hands down to his firm but, "I want you to serve me breakfast....better yet you can be my breakfast. Will you be seated, please?"

Matthew undid his belt and BDU pants, letting them drop to the floor before sitting in his chair.

I got on my knees and started licking the tip of Matthew's hard cock, teasingly while he removed the hairpins from my hair. My lover's big thick cock was pulsating and twitching in anticipation as I licked; I love teasing him this way.

Soon, my hair was completely loose and down as I continued to lick and suck on his hard pulsating cock... probing and teasing him with my tongue and lips....looking up into his eyes as I did so.

I read in an erotic novel that when a submissive woman does this they are referred to as "slave eyes".

I stopped sucking and licking his cock to lick and suck on his balls making him gasp with pleasure.

Although truly my Master, Matthew is putty in my hands when I lick and suck on his balls. Only at this time am I the Mistress and he is mine to command. I playfully commanded him as I nibbled, licked and kissed them feeling him shudder with pleasure.