The Major's Pretty Baby Face Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew's hands were buried in my hair as he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth; as I licked and sucked ravenously and savoring every inch of it, all wet and sloppy. I was fantasizing his cock buried up to his balls in my cunt;

I wanted Matthew to bend me over his desk and ravish me like a woman, his woman when he fucks me hard while pulling my long blonde hair.

Matthew's orgasm was an onslaught of testosterone laden energy as his hard member assaulted my mouth and tongue, followed by a torrent of his thick rich semen flooding my mouth for me to swallow greedily. I finished by cleaning his manhood with my mouth and tongue, drying them with my hair.

"You deserve to be bent over my desk and ravished my beautiful blonde slave girl; however I do have an important last minute meeting with the General this morning and should leave early.

Will just sitting on my lap suffice until I leave? I crave your sweet kisses."

I barely sat down, no more that 10 or fifteen minutes of hugs and kisses when Mary walked into his office; she too has keys to the building. She boldly walked over and kissed Matthew on the lips, pausing before kissing my cheek.

I noticed Mary was dressed quite casually in snug blue jeans, a light pink blouse with white sneakers on her feet. Mary's long silver hair was pulled back a medium-high ponytail that was tied with a shocking pink ribbon.

"My, don't you two look cozy. I stopped at your house, Chastity. I was hoping you and I can have breakfast together before your appointments. I surmised you would be here."

At Mary's suggestion, it was back to my house and I put on blue jeans, a slightly darker pink blouse and white sneakers. Mary brushed my hair and put it up in an identical, but not as long ponytail and then tied it with a shocking pink ribbon.

I was standing in front of my full length bedroom mirror admiring her refection and mine when Mary put her hand around my waist to hug me.

I turned to hug Mary back and she did something quite unexpected, Mary hugged me and kissed my lips; she then kissed me again....and I enjoyed the experience. Our relationship had become more complex, yet remained the same if not better.

"I've always wanted to do that, dear. Consider this a kiss between sisters. I didn't think you would mind because you have grown in the ways of erotica.

I always wanted a sister; especially a sister as talented and beautiful as you to share the many different things that sister might share....we are in fact sisters in submission to the Major."

We were dressed like a sexy matching mother older-sister younger sister team when we entered the restaurant; I with a golden blonde ponytail and Mary with her longer one of silver.

There was a young man in his twenties in the booth watching us as we sat down at our table.

"Do you see him checking us out, Mary, he's practically leering."

"I do and I'm not interested...ignore him." Mary picked up her menu to study the breakfast specials.

"No let's have some fun!"

I pushed her menu down and then leaned over to kiss Mary's lips lingering a few seconds for the full effect while I looking in his direction.

"Chastity, I.....Mary said a bit flustered but smiling nonetheless.

"You should see the looks on his face" I interrupted, amused at his shocked reaction; "Thank you big sister for being willing to share...."

Our first stop after breakfast was at a three story medical building that was constructed almost entirely of steel and mirrored glass. With an ultra-modern, almost futuristic architectural style, the building stood out on the landscaped to perfection grounds of the medical park.

"You must fill out the medical forms and then answer any questions put to you by the doctor. Did you bring your medical records from your old gynecologist?"

"Yes, they are in my leather folder," I answered patting the soft brown leather with my hand.

As we walked towards the front entrance Mary explained that the building housed the best of the best including dentists, dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and gynecologists.

All of the cutting edge professionals were equipped with state

of the art medical equipment.

They guaranteed absolute privacy and discretion which is why we were here. Mary explained on the way in to expect plain clothes armed guards at several checkpoints on all the floors.

Mary also told me, "I know Matt talked about electrolysis and that was my mistake as I used the term loosely for that old technology. What you are getting is true cutting edge technology and just recently approved....

Once we were past the first security check point we took an elevator to the second floor, and then were buzzed into Dr. J. Pulaski's plush and comfortable empty waiting room across from the second security check point. I was squirming in my chair while filling out my medical history paperwork being a bit nervous.

I finished the paperwork and gave it the receptionist; I sat down on the couch next to Mary. She explained then that Doctor Andrews is a uniquely brilliant man.

Besides being a plastic surgeon the good Doctor also has degrees in laser physics and is particularly interested in quantum electronics, laser construction and Gaussian beams.

After waiting about 15 minutes, a slim, black-haired woman of Caucasian and Asian descent; Japanese to be specific, walked into the waiting room carrying medical file.

She is a tiny little thing in her white lab coat. She looked less than five feet tall and weighed no more than 90 pounds. At first I thought she was a Physician Assistant or perhaps the doctor's nurse. That was not the case. This was Doctor Janet Pulaski, the Gynecologist I was here to see.

I estimated Janet to be in her late twenties but as it turned out she is 5 years younger than me. Janet's thick and shiny black hair was cut in a blunt, just below chin length bob. The front was brushed back and held in place with a simple silver barrette at the back of her head to keep it off her face.

When Mary made the introductions I was surprised that for such a small woman how firm and strong Janet's hand shake was. They however didn't shake hands; Janet hugged Mary and they kissed on the lips. I was intrigued. Was Janet a member of the Community?

The three of us went into her office, where I was asked some questions while Janet took notes. Janet's style with people was different than mine. There was no doubt that Janet was in charge and would broach no nonsense, yet her manner was open and friendly.

Janet closed my file and asked, "Do you have any questions for me?"

"I assume I am here for an examination."

"Correct; a complete and thorough examination followed by your procedure with Dr. Andrews. His office is office and laboratory takes up the entire top floor.

After that procedure I will be doing the piercing and insert your pussy jewelry but not today; I will take the measurements today though. Shall we get started?

Mary got up and went into the waiting room while Janet led me to an examining room. I completely undressed and put on a hospital gown. Once I was as comfortable as possible in the stirrups, Janet continued to be business-like and thorough during my entire examination.

"You're a remarkably healthy woman, Chastity. Everything checks out just fine. Since Matthew is of the Community there will be no charge.

The same with many others of the select Professionals in this building should you chose to use them. You may speak freely with me and ask any questions."

"How well do you know Matthew, Janet?" I asked as I got off the table to bend over and stretch. She did say I could speak freely and I did like her.

"We are presently lovers on and off if that is what you are wondering. Matthew may have me whenever he wishes since he has trained and introduced many submissive women to the Community. The Major is different from most men and Dominants in general.

He's very strict; however there is no cruelty or meanness in his methods. Actually, the Major is a bit of a romantic.

Matthew makes a woman feel special when you are with him, because to him you are special. The Major confided in me that he considers women God's greatest creation in the entire Universe!

He truly believes a woman orgasm is the greatest gift a Master can receive or give to his submissive. He also believes a Master is a poor man indeed if he doesn't bring out the full orgasmic pleasure in his submissive woman.

Few of the dominant men in the Community convert or train their own women; they pay Matthew handsomely for his expertise, and heaven help them if they abuse those who were once in his charge.

"I need to take some precise measurements of your vagina, particularly your labia majora and minora. Please lie down flat on that examining table and get comfortable." Janet said, patting the top with her hand, "Would you like another pillow?"

"Yes, please," I answered, getting on it and lying down.

"I have to say, you are taking this very well for a novice. I have been with the Community for 10 years. We always delight having another career woman in our midst. Do you play a musical instrument? That would be a plus because many of us do. I play the violin."

"No, but I a paint and draw; Janet, are you a submissive?"

"Yes, of course I am."

"But you are a Medical Doctor, Janet, and a Gynecologist?"

"I'm a woman first, Chastity."

"Did Matthew train you?"

"No, Dr. Andrews brought me into the Community. My first Dominant after that was Dr. Pierce Moreau. He has since been banned from the Community. That abusive bastard and Dr. Andrews were good friends up until then.

That sadist views submissive women as just a piece of meat. He jokingly refers to submissive women as three-hole-wonders except he's not joking.

"What did the doctor do to you to get expelled?"

"As I said he's a sadist; mean and cruel. His good manners and charm is merely a facade.

The bastard took me to a Traditional Men's Barber after hours. Waiting was audience were friends or acquaintances from outside the Community. My hair was butt length at that time, blunt cut all the way around. It will take me years to grow it that long again.

The Barber cut my hair off in stages while the mostly male audience hooted and jeered. Mid-back length first; shoulder length next with long blunt bangs; I've never had bangs in my life.

Next a chin length bob with shorter bangs. That style was followed by a bowl cut, the hair on the sides and back of my head cut almost down to stubble with clippers.

I was given a horseshoe flattop with completely shaved sides and back for my next to last haircut. The bastard then let all his friends, men and women rub my head and mock me.

Finally the barber clipped off my remaining hair and shaved my head completely bald with a straight razor.

The bastard did this for no other reason than to humiliate me because I'm professional woman; he then bragged he wouldn't allow me to wear a wig and said he wanted me permanently bald with the same procedure you are having done.

I didn't cry, I didn't beg. I wasn't aroused by it. I kept my composure. Permanently bald never! I wanted my hearing in the Community as is my right. When I told him I contacted the Major he became violently enraged!

The coward deliberately broke my arm in a fit of anger. At my hearing the liar then claimed it was an accident. We are a tight knit group of people. That was when I was put under the Major's and John's protection.

I had my hearing with most Community members present. We submissive women are allowed our say and participate.

Dr. Moreau denied breaking my arm, claiming I fell on the stair. He further claimed that I volunteered to go to the barber shop and enjoyed it.

John and Matthew confronted that cruel sadist in a locked room of the Community Mansion while the members waited.

They put the fear of hellfire into him. My broken arm cost him a tidy bit of money. It was either that or..... How did Matthew put it? Oh yes, "He will be picking teeth out of his ass with two broken arms with much worse to follow.

I take some satisfaction in knowing that after the Major was done with him the coward literally wet his pants for everyone to see. If your will excuse the expression, the Major slapped the shit out of him.

I'm not a vindictive person, however there is a certain type of rough justice among true Alpha-Males that I am drawn too; Dr. Moreau proved to be anything but.

Matthew is an enforcer. Aaron is also an Enforcer and its good thing they get along. They both defer to Dr. Andrews though.

There is not a woman I can think of that Matthew can't convert when he puts his mind to it. In this the Major has surpassed his mentor.

Nobody in the Community may lay hands on or touch you without Matthew's explicit permission.

You will be put on display of course; it's look but do not touch for the other Dominant men, the Masters if you prefer.

The wise ones will not dare ask Matthew because of all the Alpha males the enforcers are the top dogs.

Matthew was Aaron's mentor for a time. Nevertheless, it would be a clash of the titans should the two decide to brawl."

"What exactly is an Enforcer?"

"There are three, Dr. Andrew's is one. They maintain order within the Community."

"Matthew would win any fight, including with Aaron" I said assuredly.

"Maybe," Janet replied smiling, "I wouldn't want to see either hurt. I suggest you reserve judgment until you meet him. Aaron possesses a certain type of magnetism; the same magnetism as the Major."

"May Matthew have any woman without permission, Janet?"

"Only the ones the Major trained and brought in. He may have women under his protection such as me. Even then the Major will ask for permission, as courtesy and nobody has refused him yet.

It is rare that he will ask another Dominant for his woman. Matthew doesn't take advantage; the same for Aaron which is why they are respected in the Community. In the Community, Matthew is respectfully addressed by everyone as the Major; in my case it's a term of respect and endearment.

The Enforcers stay out of the petty politics because they are the final arbitrators of disputes if there a tie votes for any decision made in the Community.

"What if the Enforcers can't agree, Janet?"

"They always have; Aaron will defer to the older and experienced man, as will the Major."

My mind was reeling as I thought, 'Mary and I have so much to talk about. There is so much more I want to know about the Community.'

I know you are Matthew's submissive lover of your own free will," Janet stated, matter-of-factly, "Matthew has never taken a married woman as a submissive before. However that is your business. Please get up and walk across the room and back for me."

"We are more than just lovers. I love him and he loves me." I insisted, walking across and back. My woman's instincts told me that Janet was sincere, "I'm stuck in a loveless marriage, Janet, and well, it's complicated, I...."

"I'm sure it is; just as I know you will make the right decision when the time comes. Mary thinks the world of you Chastity; you are the sister she never had, however that can be a subject for another time.

I'm finished with your measurements and pleased with the results. The shape of your flower is perfect for the procedure I will do."

"My flower?" I asked not sure what Janet was referring too but then guessed before she answered.

"Your vagina, of course; Matthew wants your clitoral hood pierced."

"I know but will it hurt?" I asked, anxiously.

"I see that your ears are not pierced. Do you have a problem with needles?"

"I hate shots and needles!"

"You will feel a sharp pinch, and then it will be over. I can numb the area with a topical anesthetic, or I can give you a mild sedative. A true submissive woman will often dispense with both to experience all the aspects of her submission."

"Then I will dispense with both; are you going to insert a captive bead ring, Janet?" I asked bravely.

"Yes, exactly, because of your particular anatomy I have decided on a captive bead ring. It is made from highly polished 2 gauge titanium.

You don't know how lucky you are. The shape of your flower is perfect for this ring that I have selected for you. Your ring will be a permanent reminder of your submission to the Major.

He will decide when you will wear the dangling solid platinum balls. Think of them as pussy jewelry. The balls can be easily removed or added to your pussy ring.

When the balls are attached, the added weight will further stimulate your clitoris when you move. That is why I took such precise measurements."

"Will I be tender, afterward?"

"Not necessarily, that is contingent on your tolerance for pain and discomfort. As your Doctor, I recommend that you abstain from intercourse for 4 to 6 weeks to let the hole heal around the ring properly."

"Can you pierce my ears, Janet?"

"Yes although not today. We'll save it for your next appointment. Welcome to our little Community....."

I refreshed myself in Janet's bathroom to make sure my hair was perfect for Dr. Andrews, Matthew's mentor; I wanted to make a good impression with him.

My permanent hair removal procedure for lack of a better term was nothing like I expected, nor was it actually electrolysis; However to say it was true cutting edge technology is an understatement.

The attending Doctor, John Andrews was a very fit and trim, distinguished looking man in his mid-sixties with a thick head of silvery hair. He explained the procedure briefly to Mary and me and then.

"Well Mary, from what I can see the Major's praise for you is always well deserved. I can assure you that your hard work will be recognized by the Community, both as a professional woman, a submissive and as Chastity's mentor."

"Thank you, John. Chastity deserves most of the credit though. I have never had a submissive in training as receptive or as imaginative or as talented.

That aside, Chastity is like the sister I never had," Mary reached over and squeezed my hand, "I'm very proud of Chastity and I've never seen the Major happier."

"If you will wait in the lounge you will see I have made arrangements for your comfort. You may leave us Mary, but first a hug for me?" "Yes, John," Mary said as she kissed his lips, lingeringly while the Doctor hugged her, and then she left us alone.

"So Chastity, you are Matthew's woman. I must say you are a beautiful woman at that. I say this not only as your Doctor but as a man and a Dominant of the Community.

I want you to undress for me Chastity. You will then assume the position on the carpet when I point to the floor. I can assure you that as your Master's mentor and friend, the Major will humor me in this. You will of course tell him about my critique and also send Matt my warmest regards....you may begin."

I got up from my chair and stood in front of the Doctor's desk just far enough away from it so he could walk around me when he added "Chastity?"

"Yes Master John," I replied looking down.

"Leave your hair for last please, and I'm not into titles. Sir or John will do."

Soon my clothing was in a puddle on the floor by my feet and I paused for further commands.

"Excellent Chastity; Mary has taught you well, just as the Major has chosen well!" The Doctor exclaimed getting up out of his chair and clapping softly as he walked to stand in front of me.

"Take your hair out of the ponytail and shake your head...very nice....stop.... look at me. Put your hands behind your head and turn around slowly.....very good....your nipples are hard. Are you getting aroused by being put on display?

You don't need to answer it is a redundant question. Did you know I first met the Major at a hockey game almost 20 years ago? Mary was with him that night; a younger man with an older woman. The flavor of the relationship was obvious to me."