The Major's Pretty Baby Face Ch. 04

Story Info
Chastity gets her pussy jewelry.
22.7k words
4.55
39k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning refreshed hugging one of my pillows and pleasantly aroused. My nipples were firm and sensitive where they pressed up against it. My pussy was now forever permanently hairless and sensuously smooth to expose the flower of my womanhood to my Master's lips and tongue....or this morning to my fingers.

Matthew encourages me to explore my sexuality. So in my free time, I have secretly read Mary's entire collection of Erotica.

I closed my eyes and lay back to pleasure myself snuggling comfortably down into my pillows; one can never have too many pillows on their bed.

I slowly slid the middle finger of my right hand down my body from the base of my neck and down in-between my breasts, past my firm flat stomach to my crouch.

I was breathing deeply, totally relaxed, thinking of Matthew's muscular body and how he kisses me with such testosterone laden passion; our tongues intertwined, fluttering and probing.

I could almost feel his hard pulsating cock pressed up against me, or pulsating in my mouth, his rich and delicious creamy seed for me to swallow.

I was caressing my breasts with my other hand, pretending it was my Master's. Matthew can make me orgasm merely by caressing my full round breasts.

I rubbed my bare and smooth vagina with the palm of my hand stimulating myself until I was practically dripping in my arousal; until I was ready to use my index and middle finger to stroke around the outer lips of my vagina and then towards my clit throwing my head back in ecstasy.

My breathing was heavy now and I was moaning softly every now and again. I then made my way to the opening of my vagina; my middle finger entering, a second and a third.

My legs were spread wide and at this moment while I was ravishing my vagina and clitoris with my both hands; rubbing my smooth hairless mound. Soon my orgasm washed over me in sweet release. I must tell my Master about masturbating when I see him next, explaining it in detail.

I wish I knew why the Major won't lock his office door and ravish me during work hours.... I do know, nevertheless Matthew allows me to pleasure myself twice a week during those times he can't take care of my needs....well perhaps this morning when I get to work two hours early.....

I dressed conservatively and professionally as always for work choosing a simple blue dress with three quarter sleeves and a lace collar.

I packed a soft sided suitcase with several changes of clothing just in case my Matthew arranged for an earlier appointment to have my labia pierced for my captive bead ring.

Matthew might surprise me and we would be going on an overnight business trip.

I also brought my portfolio with my best paintings and sketches in the event Dr. Andrews was in the building after Janet finished.

I am looking forward to my pussy jewelry; fully aware of its meaning and purpose in the world of Dominant men and submissive women.

Would it truly enhance my arousal as Janet assured me? I've never experienced such unbelievable breathtaking and intense multiple orgasms until Matthew...or the little gentle ones such as I experience in the shower.

Can my orgasms possibly be more intense and satisfying after my captive bead ring?

Mary believes some men are intimidated by a woman's orgasm or they are actually turned off by them. It is also her opinion that many men simply can't be bothered because they are clueless.

Donald is one of those clueless men only concerned with his own pleasure. Matthew absolutely delights in my orgasms as he delights in me.

My captive bead ring will be another small step in my submissive journey to be his obedient slut kneeling aroused and ready at his feet with my pussy jewelry to prove I am Matthew's woman.

I know deep in my heart of hearts there is not diamond or any precious gem stone in existence, regardless of its clarity, brilliance, size or cut that can take its place.

My private thought; my heart's desire.... is the gift of my captive bead ring will symbolize what a diamond engagement ring represents; a promise of commitment from Matthew who is my lover and my Master.......

I was in my office waiting when Chastity arrived at work. We will be taking a day trip to Saratoga Springs. It's a 2 hour drive by car and the earlier we start the better.

There is a business deal pending. It will be very profitable should I succeed in my negotiations. It will be very pleasurable regardless and I'm up to the challenge of a difficult woman from what I am told.

Besides being wealthy, Ms. Lucinda Carmichael is somewhat of an eccentric woman in her mid-fifties and at six-five is one inch taller than me. Ms. Carmichael keeps a stable of several horses on her estate and is an avid equestrian.

Lucinda has box seats on the finish line at Saratoga Downs. Interestingly enough she seldom bets more than two dollars on any given race when she bothers to bet at all.

Lucinda primarily goes for the fine dining offered there and the staff can set their watches as to when Lucinda will arrive at her permanently reserved table.

I'm told Ms. Carmichael is generous with her money. She is a Patron of the arts and sponsors several scholarships.

John gave me the referral. This mentioned lady is also his first cousin. Lucinda is not a member of the Community. It is my understanding she marches to her own drum beat and consequently because of it, her circle of friends is small.

John hinted that Lucinda was a bit wild in her youth. She continues to be so on occasion with both men and women; discretely of course, although she has intimidated many prospective male lovers; yet another reason to meet with me personally; a challenge for her.

John insisted I bring Chastity, assuring me his cousin would be charmed by her, as was he...no more than charmed. John contends Chastity is perfect for me. As my personal secretary I would have brought her regardless.

John advised me ahead of time that Lucinda's intellect is as sharp as a scalpel and her tongue can be sharper still. In the final analysis Ms. Carmichael also wants someone she can trust to insure her small but very valuable art collection......

Matthew was waiting for me when I arrived. He was leaning back in his chair with his feet up on the desk with a faded and frayed green fatigue cap pulled down over his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful. Do you have a kiss for me?" he asked pushing his cap up and standing to walk over to greet me.

The Major was dressed casually in button-down blue jeans and a white oxford long sleeve shirt with the sleeves partially rolled up. Matthew was also wearing his well worn and comfortable Russell double sole leather moccasins, a very good sign.

This most likely means we were taking a day trip or longer and I wondered where.

I put my arms around Matthew's neck and kissed his lips too enjoy the sexual tingle from the top of my head to the tip of my toes.

"Good morning Sir. Are you going somewhere?"

"We are going to Saratoga Springs. This is a day trip under most circumstances although I booked us adjoining rooms.

I will tell you the details on the way down. I think you will enjoy meeting Ms. Lucinda Carmichael in more ways than you might imagine.

This will be your first opportunity to run with the big dogs. Did you bring a change of clothing?"

"Yes Sir. I also brought my portfolio in case you arranged for an early appointment with Janet. I thought we might visit with Dr. Andrews afterward."

"Perfect and most appropriate; you will when the time comes. That time is next Friday. I have decided to take you to Janet myself. Why should Mary have all the fun?"

The Major put his arms around my waist and kissed my lips....more tingling.

"There is room to hang your dress in my garment bag; need I say more.....?"

I changed in Matthew's bathroom into my green corduroy jumper red leotards underneath. I changed from my navy-blue pumps to white Nike sneakers.

"Leave your hair up for now, Chastity, and one more thing, turn around please."

When I did Matthew put the fine sterling silver chain with my handcuff key around my neck, "We may need this key later today. I put yours and another pair of plain blued-steel bracelets in your purse. Shall we leave.....?"

We stopped once on Interstate-90 at a rest-area for a bathroom and coffee break. As he always does, Matthew opened the door for me and offered his hand to help me out....his mother raised her son to be an Officer and a gentleman.

I took the Major's arm and we walked in together separating to go to our restrooms. We would meet in the concourse by the map display before getting our coffee.

Matthew was studying a map when I came out. I walked up behind him and put my arms around his waist to hug him.

"I'm ready for my coffee, Sir," I said pitting my hands around his waist and hugging him as he folded the map and put it back in its proper slot in the rack. Matthew took my hands in his and squeezed them.

"Well, I never like to keep a Lady waiting; especially one who kisses so nicely." The Major turned to put his hands on my waist to kiss my lips long and deep in front of everybody, "I'm thinking about another hug and kiss before our coffee to celebrate if nothing else our time alone together............"

We were about 50 miles out from our destination when Matthew decided to exit Interstate 90. I assumed at the time he wanted to take the scenic way along the Mohawk River as we had plenty of time.

Matthew took a secondary route followed by a back road. We turned right off this macadam road onto a hard-packed gravel road between the trees along the river until we stopped in front of two massive concrete filled steel posts sunk deep in the ground with a log chain stretched across.

Matthew got out to unlock the massive security padlock and moved the heavy chain out of our way. After driving through, he reattached the chain to the post locking the padlock in place.

We drove until we arrived at a secluded meadow of wild grasses and sweet clover sprinkled with colorful wildflowers. The meadow was surrounded on all sides by oak, chestnut and maple trees. There also was a partial view of the river on the west end in breaks between the trees.

Matthew helped me out of the Land Rover and stated, "We're going to try something new," and removed a neatly folded red silk scarf from his rear jeans pocket, "turn around, beautiful."

I did and Matthew tied the scarf over my eyes as a blindfold while saying "unpin you hair but leave it in a ponytail. You will then strip for me."

I removed all my clothing except for my sterling silver chain with the handcuff key hanging from my neck. I touched it in question, "Leave it on and put your hands behind your back. We're going for a little walk."

The sun kissed grass and clover felt warm and soft underneath my bare feet as Matthew walked me in the direction of a large oak tree in the middle of the sunlit meadow.

"Put your hands above you head Chastity.....excellent.... now bring them closer together."

I could hear the familiar click as Matthew joined the two pair of handcuffs to make one restraint which he hung above my head on one of the lower branches.

Matthew then snapped the co-joined handcuffs to my wrists leaving me helpless to his uncompromising intentions.

My Master put his arms around my waist and rubbed my flat tummy. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck as he kissed my cheek; nuzzling his face against mine to lick and nibble on my earlobes. This always gives me goose bumps and makes my skin tingle all over.

Matthew shifted his strong hands to caress and stroke my full round breasts; my sensitive pink nipples hardened instantly at his demanding touch as he continued kissing my neck and face.

Matthew got in front of me and held my face in his hands while he kissed my lips long and deep. It was a long and passionate kiss as our tongues intertwined caressing and probing as if they had minds of their own.

My Master worked his way down my glorious naked body, licking and kissing; first my breasts, licking around the circumference of my hard nipples and then sucking on them.

His hands were everywhere; his were fingers branding me with goose-bumps and tingles wherever he touched me.

I wanted to return Matthew's caresses. I wanted to touch his hard body with my hands as I pulled against the branch; it was hopeless. I moaned with the pleasure to his touch as I felt my orgasm build.

Soon Matthew's hands spread my pussy lips to dip his fingers into my wetness, pausing only to taste them as he always does. I wanted to orgasm so bad, however, several times, just as I reached my peak, Matthew would stop, denying me sweet release.

"Do you want to orgasm my pretty slut," my Master asked standing up to kiss my lips, "perhaps I will make you wait."

"Please Matthew, I begged, desperately seeking his lips to return his kisses, "Please, Sir; your pretty slut wants to come; please let me come."

Matthew pinched my nipples, making me gasp, acutely aware of how sensitive they were, the pain heightening my arousal. His fingers began to stroke my clitoris making my whole body shake with pleasure.

His hand on my breasts became rougher and more urgent as he pinched my nipples and put his fingers inside my pussy and began to thrust with fast and forceful motions.

Matthew was slapping my ass with one hand as he ravished my pussy and sweet swollen clit with the fingers of the other.

I was practically screaming as my violent orgasms took over, one after another; not caring who heard me; not caring if I were seen cuffed and naked to a tree.....not caring about anything but them.

Matthew removed my blindfold. He kissed my lips lightly, "You are such a hot horny slut, baby face, with such magnificent violent orgasms; you were screaming when you came."

Matthew's face was beaming with pride when he kissed my lips again. It amazes me how far I have come from a frumpy housewife to what I was always meant to be; a submissive slut; a term of endearment to a dominant man who truly appreciates me.

Matthew encourages something I have always loved from childhood to the present; to paint and draw for art's sake and for my immortal soul.

Here I was naked, handcuffed to a tree, and yet I felt so alive and complete because I was alone with my Master and lover.

Matthew has never said the words (I love you)......I can tell from his eyes alone that he does and that is enough for now.

"Well, beautiful," he complimented while kissing my lips as he took my hair out of the ponytail, "Shake your head," and I did, my hair fanning out over my shoulders and back, "pout for me....very nice," and he kissed my lips again.

"I'm going to take a short nap. You will wake me if you see anyone coming."

"Yes Sir," I replied, looking up at my wrist handcuffed to the tree while thinking, 'Are you really going to keep me like this?' as he lay down underneath the tree, putting his hands under his head like a pillow and closing his eyes.

"Sir" I said meekly.

"Yes Chastity."

"Matthew.....Sir!"

"Oh, very well, just this one time," Matthew said as he stood up to remove the handcuffs, "there's a blanket on the back seat of the Land Rover," and he gave my ass a playful swat, " I'm going to count to twenty and you'd better be back with it before then.....one..............."

What a glorious sight Chastity was to my eyes that day as she ran naked through the meadow with her blonde hair streaming behind her. It does my heart good to see her carefree and happy like this.

My baby face quickly returned to spread the blanket near the base of the tree before getting on her knees directly before me to cross her arms behind her back. She knew instinctively what I wanted.....

"Read my mind, pretty slut," Matthew said as he folded his arms across his chest and looked into my eyes.

I was in no hurry as I unbuttoned the fly of my Master's classic Levi button-down blue jeans.....I was determined to savor every second of his cock in my mouth from start to finish.

It's my duty and pleasure after those wonderfully satisfying orgasms to attend too and please him. Matthew's manhood was straining against his jeans as I pulled his cock and balls out for me to enjoy.

I started by kissing the tip of Matthew's hard cock. His cock was pulsating and twitching in anticipation with a mind of its own as I licked; I love teasing him this way.

I continued to lick and suck on his hard pulsating cock... probing and teasing him with my tongue and lips....looking up into his eyes as I did so.....looking up into the eyes of my Master. I had half of his cock in my mouth as I licked and sucked; the deep-throating soon to follow

I stopped sucking and licking his cock to lick and suck on his balls making him gasp with pleasure.

As I have said before; Matthew is putty in my hands when I lick and suck on his balls. I playfully teased him as I nibbled, licked and kissed them feeling him shudder with pleasure.

Matthew's hands were buried in my hair as he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth; as I licked and sucked ravenously; savoring every inch of it, all wet and sloppy. I was fantasizing his porn star cock buried up to his balls in my cunt.

I wanted to be on my hands and knees for Matthew to ravish me like a woman, his woman, pulling my long blonde hair while squeezing and pinching my nipples when he impales my cunt with his hard cock, but I mustn't be selfish.

Matthew's orgasm was an onslaught of testosterone laden energy as his hard member assaulted my mouth and tongue, followed by a torrent of his thick rich semen flooding my mouth for me to swallow greedily.

I finished my secretarially duties by cleaning his cock and balls with my mouth and tongue; drying them with my hair as any proper and well mannered obedient submissive would.

I secretly imagine Matthew's cock was mine and mine alone, as I buttoned up his blue jeans and then waited for him to invite me to nap. It was such a simple thing this nap; simply erotic and peaceful, underneath a tree in a sunlit meadow.

Matthew lay down and held his arms out for me to come to him. We cuddled close with his arms wrapped protectively around me as I lay on my side facing away from him.

He fell asleep almost immediately while I didn't sleep a wink as we lay there quietly for about an hour. I watched as the warm breeze tickled the grass and wild flowers. Too soon it was time to get dressed and leave.

I put my hair up in a nice bun; my hair is another reminder of my submission to Matthew; as is how I must dress and comport myself at all times. My long blonde hair is for his hands only. I'm not allowed to wear it loose or unbound in public unless I am with him. It must always be pinned up or braided. This is a command the Major strictly enforces.

Matthew helped me into the Land Rover and before he closed the door said, "Close your eyes, beautiful."

I did of course, waiting for permission to open them. Matthew got into the Land Rover and closed his door. I could feel his hands as he put something in my hair by my bun.

"Turn your head and kiss me, baby face," and when I did he kissed my lips lightly.

"You will keep them closed for the duration of the trip which is about another fifty minutes, or you may nap; don't you dare peek in the Land Rover's mirrors."

We arrived at the Adelphi Hotel Inn at approximately two-thirty. The Adelphi Hotel Inn is a rare High Victorian Hotel Inn from the end of the 19th century. It was built in 1877 during the heyday of when the waters of Saratoga Springs were thought to have medicinal and spiritual curative properties. It once reigned as America's "Queen of Spas."

What a grand old lady she is. The Adelphi is furnished almost exclusively with antiques or reproductions from the Victorian Era; our suite included. Matthew arranged for one of the largest available. It is often referred to as a honeymoon suite.