The Major's Pretty Baby Face Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we made slow and gentle love I asked "Matthew, doesn't Cheryl have a father to give her away?"

"Cheryl's stepfather is permanently out of the picture; metaphorically you might say he's still tied up. The bastard won't be attending at all, although Cheryl's mother and family will."

"Will Cheryl wear her hair in pigtails for the rest of the month for talking without permission?"

"She will; I released her of the over sexual vows; the rest stays in place. You can look forward to socialize with Cheryl and her new husband in the future.

Cheryl will continue to wear her hair as I tell her and her husband will be none the wiser. Neither of us wants to completely sever the submissive dominant connection.

The man's interests and attention remain elsewhere, although I have no doubt he loves her. Bobby is much more passive and disconnected from the things that are important to us."

"You're saying that when we go to dinner with them as a couple or with other couples, Cheryl will be wearing her hair and dressing to please you?"

"Essentially yes; it will be nothing overt or obvious. It will be a harmless thing though. I won't touch her after she marries and Cheryl will keep her wedding vows."

"Why did Cheryl ask you not to hurt Bobby?"

"The man doesn't have a mean or hurtful bone in his body. He's a pharmacist like his was father is well and liked by his customers.

Bobby took over the family business. He's a deacon and organist in his church. He reads Cheryl poetry and writes her poems. Bobby plays the piano and has two cats."

"He sounds exciting" I teased "Maybe I'm interested in him; you don't play the piano."

Matthew gave my ass a playful swat, saying "Still waters run deep, Chastity. Despite his gentle nature, Bobby is more than capable of protecting her; like your father did for you when you were first married. Why in the world would I want to hurt him?'

"It sounds like you hired a private investigator to check the man out."

"Perhaps, baby" he said kissing my cheek and rolling over "it's late, get some sleep."

"One more question. What exactly do you mean by library girl?"

"Not another word. We'll' talk about it in the morning. Give me a kiss and go to sleep......"

I was awakened from my nice little flashback and daydream with "That was magnificent, Chastity; you are simply magnificent! You may open your eyes or leave them closed until you are composed and ready to sit up."

"Yes and I'm a tiny bit jealous" Mary said walking in smiling and she locked the door behind her "although mostly I'm proud and humbled because my student has surpassed her teacher."

I sat up as Matthew walked over to help Mary off with her coat, asking "Would you like to join us, my dear? We'll finish this morning's carnal activities as a threesome.

It will be a cock sucking contest between you beautiful ladies and I'll be the judge. First and second place shall win dinner and dancing with me later this evening.

You may leave early this afternoon to prepare. I'm sending the entire staff home with pay so the contractors will be undisturbed to install the fiber optic cable for our new computers. I will stay to oversee the installation.

You will wear your identical little black dresses this evening and I want to see your hair down with lots of luscious curls."

It should be noted that Mary is no different than me in that she is mandated to have her hair pinned up or in a simple braid whenever she leaves her house. She may wear it down with permission or when she is out with Matthew.

"How soon after the contest will you announce the first place winner of who sucks the best cock?" Mary asked, putting her arms around his neck and kissing his lips long and deep.

"Never; a wise man knows when to remain silent to keep harmony among his concubines" Matthew replied kiddingly giving Mary's tight little bottom a playful slap "You may have the first taste, sweet Mary."

I got up from the desk and knelt beside Matthew while Mary stripped for us as she taught me. She didn't take her hair down knowing Matthew likes to do that.

Regardless, Community slave etiquette provides that a woman must wait for the command unless told otherwise.

Slave etiquette also dictates that a naked woman's long hair if it is long enough, must not cover her breasts for more than a few seconds when it is down and loose.

The naked submissive must remain vigilant to keep her long tresses over her shoulders and down her back so that her breasts are on display.

Mary got knelt next me and hugged me; she kissed my lips lightly and then hugged me again. Matthew turned to her for Mary to pull his zipper down and then pull out his big hard cock.

The fact that he wasn't wearing his boxer shorts indicated Matthew intended to enjoy a morning blowjob and it was planned.

Matthew is highly organized and thorough in everything thing he does; he has fresh changes of clothing available in his office closet at all times; check, recheck and plan for every plausible contingency is our company motto and business goal.

Mary kissed his hard cock first before licking the tip and looking up into his green eyes while he took the hairpins out of her figure eight bun. He left it in a thick and silky silver grey ponytail for the moment.

Our Master stroked her beautiful thick ponytail as Mary licked his cock; around the circumference of the tip; the entire shaft from top to bottom and back again.

Matthew put his hand on the top of my head as my cue to switch. I shifted closer and continued where Mary left off licking as she licked while looking up into Matthew's green eyes.

Mary confided that she delights in this type of threesome; two women and a man. When we kissed I smelled the musky sweet wetness of her sex, mingled in perfect harmony with her perfume as we were kneeling close together at our Master's feet....sucking in tandem on his big hard throbbing cock.

Mary's signature perfume is Chanel Number Five, the scent that Matthew prefers on Mary above all others. He chose it for her when he first brought her under his thumb the summer he painted her house because Mary was wearing it to entice him.

Mary often spent the night with Matthew until I came into the picture, although not once after my divorce when I moved in with him. I know that Mary misses that, even though she never complains.

It stands to reason Mary also misses the intimacy of sleeping next to him or waking in the middle of the night to make love with the little gentle orgasms that follow. I'm sure Mary misses the simple pleasure of breakfast with him on Saturday or Sunday mornings.

How nice and cozy it could be if we all slept together in the same bed on occasion or took turns sleeping with our Master.....Mary deserves more time with him after all she has done for me.....for all the good advice and gentle mentoring.

I'll always prefer men and the man I love. What is sex without love? I love Mary like a sister....I know she loves me. Our bond and our strength is our love for Matthew.

I started licking and sucking my Master's cock getting aroused while thinking how nice it will be to make love as a threesome.

I'm sure Matthew will grant us the permission to make love to each other occasionally in his presence. It goes without saying Matthew will have one or both of us afterward. He may even allow us a night or nights together when he is away at Reserve training or on one of his fishing trips.

I'll not be selfish. Our Master can be ours and not just mine, even though Mary as much gave him to me.

Therefore, as I tasted the first bit of Matthew's pre-cum, I turned him over to Mary after kissing her mouth and sticking my tongue in it to offer her a taste.

Mary returned my kisses as our Master nodded, smiling with approval as he played with our long hair. Matthew tugged upward on our long thick tresses and we stood knowing what he wanted.

He kissed our lips long and deep, first me and then Mary as we stood on either side of him, our hands caressing his head neck and face as we kissed him, grinding our naked bodies into him like I have read in so many erotic novels.

Mary went down on her knees sucking and licking his hard porn star cock while I kissed his lips as before, long and deep, our tongues exploring and fluttering until he pushed gently on my shoulders to join her.

Matthew's right hand reached down and grabbed Mary's thick silver-grey ponytail wrapping it around his hand as she licked and sucked sloppily, her head bobbing on his thick hard shaft.

"Hold it in your mouth" he warned as he closed his eyes, moaning softly as his orgasm overcame him, pumping his rich creamy seed into Mary's mouth.

"Open your mouth I want to see it" our Master said looking down at us. Mary opened her mouth and stuck out her semen covered tongue.

"Share and share alike, ladies" Matthew suggested "Give Chastity a taste, my sweet Mary, and then my pretty slut will take care of your needs. Your affection for each other says well of both of you. I'm very touched and pleased" he praised taking Mary's hair out of the ponytail.

We leaned forward and kissed, Mary pushed her tongue into my mouth giving me a taste and swallowing the rest

"Very nice" our Master, nodded offering us each a hand for us to stand and helping us to our feet "please continue."

Matthew brought us over to the small leather couch in the corner and sat down letting go of my hand. He pulled Mary down onto his lap so that she was half sitting and half reclining with her legs spread for me to pleasure her.

I've never gone down on a woman before, although Lucinda went down on me after Matthew put her in her proper place.

I was determined to please Mary as Cheryl pleased me.....

I lay back in my Master's strong arms closing my eyes to invite the incursion of Chastity's tongue as she teased and tantalized, pausing to taste and savor the succulent nectar of my womanhood.

At first Chastity's tongue was fluttering about, pink, wet and warm, fanning my secret desire to finally have her. This has been my secret wish and now my desire was granted at my Master's command. I disobeyed him once when he had a submissive in his charge assuming I might taste her and she me.

Chastity knows the outcome of my disobedience but not the reason for it. Matt spanked me hard with my ruler not holding back. He explained as he spanked me that he would have given me permission if I had asked him.

He was very angry for me breaking his trust; far angrier then when Chastity forgot to mail the Johnson contract, costing us a great deal of money.

Chastity's was an honest, unintentional mistake while mine was a deliberate act of defiance with understood consequences....and now....

My hands were in Chastity's long thick honey blonde hair as I reached back to feel the contrast of Matt's high and tight Marine haircut. I watched these past years as Chastity's hair grew out from the short wedge haircut she wore when I first hired her to the magnificent tresses she has now.

Chastity was plump then; plump and a bit dowdy. She wanted so very hard to please. I was impressed with her gentle manners and her open and honest innocent baby face.

I actually took her to be a young woman just out of her teens although her resume' told otherwise.

Despite her plumpness, I sensed a repressed sexuality waiting to blossom. Chastity also impressed me as a well meaning bundle of energy and was graceful and light on her feet.

As much as I love Matt, I realize soon, within the next four to six years, I will be much too old for him; when I'm in my seventies.

I've haven't discussed it with him yet. When the time comes I plan to retire from the Agency and resign from the Community.

I also want to travel while I'm still able and see Asia and Europe and have a few more lovers if I chose.

I instinctively knew in my heart of hearts during her interview Chastity had the potential to be the perfect woman for him; the perfect wife should he settle down and marry.

Most men and women know when it is time to resign their membership to allow an infusion of new blood in to keep the Community healthy and vibrant.

Over time Chastity and I have become very close; closer than I have ever been with another woman. Chastity is like the sister I always wanted and I love her like a sister......her beauty and sexuality is breathtaking.

I gathered Chastity's long hair to pull it forward to cover my chest as Matt does with mine, enjoying this marvelous erotic sensation of long hair other than my own

Matt does this with me when we lay in bed and I suck on his cock. I fully understand why. His hands were busy caressing my breasts and stomach with my hair and Chastity's while she licked and sucked and nibbled on my pussy......her moist pink tongue was driving me wild.

Sensing my urgent need as the heat of my smoldering orgasm ignited to flame, Chastity's tongue slashed and darted, feign and pummeled my clitoris.

It was a purposeful and probing, fueling the inferno of burning hot flames of euphoric rapture as my orgasm consumed me.

I was squirming and moaning; the feast for her mouth, tongue and lips while Matt held me in his strong arms.

And then her tongue was gentle and calm, pink and moist; soothing as Chastity continued licking, cleaning my hairless pussy with her tongue; as Matt taught me to lick his cock and balls clean with my tongue and mouth in my guidance office following his Friday blowjob after school...he made me grow my hair long for him to do it properly.

From the time I was a small child my mother kept my dark brown hair and hers cut in a very short pixie style made famous by Mia Farrow, mom's favorite actress of all time.

Mom was a school nurse and this style is easy to maintain as well as being practical and sensible. I'm an only child...again in my mother's prospective; and she loves me dearly, one child is practical and efficient for her lifestyle; particularly after my Dad was killed in a motor vehicle accident when I was five.

My mother was also very active and insisted on healthy diet and plenty of exercise. Mom led by example and got me involved in aerobic and callisthenic classes at an early age and those good habits serve me well today.

Like my mother, my hair started turning silver grey in my late twenties and like mom I dyed it at home to save money.

I was 39 and single when Matt came into my life. That was also the year I paid off the mortgage on my modest ranch house. Matt had just been accepted to the Marine ROTC to get the military to pay for his college after he graduated high school.

Matt's father traveled extensively for work and they were out of the country until Matthew turned seven when his father was promoted to a permanent position in the States. Matt was home schooled by his mother until then.

I was contemplating having the inside and outside of my house painted over the summer. I had three estimates from painting contractors and I thought they were too high. I also wasn't pleased that all the painters couldn't get to me until the late fall.

I wanted the work done during summer break and in passing I mentioned this to a few of my colleagues lounge.

Matt heard about it and approached me in the teacher's parking lot after school; all six foot four inches of him, towering over my five foot six inches.

Matt was sweaty from his hockey game and his long wavy black hair was messy and damp; I noticed blood stains on his hockey jersey.

"May I have a moment of your time please, Ms. Jones?" he asked politely, "My name is Matthew Wright. It's come to my attention you want your house painted."

"Yes I do young man" I replied looking into his bold green eyes, "Do you have any experience painting and who brought it to your attention?"

Coach Anders and yes I have experience. I've already been to your house and calculated the exact outside square footage...."

Matt then proceeded to give me the square feet of my house down to the inch and how many hours he estimated it would take him to scrape caulk, prime and paint it."

I was only half listening; there was just something about Matt; handsome yes, but it was more than that. He radiated testosterone with calm and controlled manliness years older than his actual age of eighteen....or perhaps it was my imagination or wishful thinking. If he was five years older I would definitely be interested.

Even as Matt was explaining he knew I was only half listening to him and why; he was picking up my body language and smiling, his eyes saying, "You can't handle me, lady." He was undressing me with his bold green eyes.

"I have all the necessary equipment; ladders, scrapers and brushes. You can provide the paint primer and such or I'll purchase them for you and add them to my estimate. May I stop by later this evening and we can talk about it?"

"You may. How about around six this evening...."

I had second thoughts about hiring Matt so I telephoned Dave Anders when I got home. Dave is a Math teacher and Matt's hockey coach. Dave's wife Sue and I are good friends. Sue does catering out of their home.

"I assure you Mary, he's absolutely reliable. Matthew painted my house last fall. Don't let his reputation on the ice put you off."

"What reputation, Dave?" and he started laughing.

"There's a saying among us coach's and it's a good thing. Did you hear about Mad Dog Wright? He attended the fights and a hockey game broke out.

In a nutshell, Matthew is a terror on the ice if the opposing team decides to get overly rough with him or his teammates. He is known for his pugnacious style of hockey."

"So, you're saying Matt's into contact sports"

"You might say that and although football or soccer doesn't interest him, Matthew is also a gymnast. It's a sport that he practices alone to compete as an individual rather than as a team effort. He says it helps him focus."

"I get the picture; Matthew is not the typical jock."

"Matthew is not typical anything and the young ladies seem to like him. He's polite, respectful and quite reserved; Matthew is far more mature than his chronological age. If you keep your appointment with him you'll see what I mean."

"What about his family, Dave?"

Matthew comes from a good family. I know for a fact he adores his younger sister.

I wasn't acquainted with Matthew when Laura was attacked and mauled by a large dog. Laura was five years old at the time and her face and arms were badly bitten. She is very lucky to be alive."

"Laura is Matthew Wright's sister!" I exclaimed "I should have caught the connection right away. I remember reading about it when I came back from vacation at the 1000 Islands. The Newspapers reported Matthew was thirteen and saved his sister's life by killing the dog with his Boy Scout axe."

"Correct, and that took guts. You know how I feel about my daughters and how protective of them I am."

"Yes, I do, just as I know you've always wanted a son."

"I've accepted God's will Mary and I love my daughters; I'd kill for them. You've met Anne Sinclair, my neighbor from across the street. Anne was Laura's intensive care nurse while the child was in the hospital. It was very traumatic for Laura.

As Laura recovered from her injuries in the hospital, the child became more and more withdrawn and unresponsive.

The resident child psychologist couldn't reach her. It was Matthew who brought Laura out of it. He was with her every day doing his school work in the evening.

Anne told me Matthew did everything he could think to get his little sister to talk or smile. He brought his sister's dolls to her hospital room and talked in silly voices. He read Laura's favorite books to her and sang to her.

He drew her pictures on the walls and made up stories about them. He rode a unicycle in an out of the room juggling her stuffed animals. Matthew made sock puppets with his socks and pretended they bit his nose and hers.