The Makeup Artist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit her lip as she tried to contain the joyous noises deep in her throat.

"Oh my god, baby." Her body bucked with pure pleasure. "Please don't stop."

How could I refuse such an impassioned request? I loved the sticky, syrupy juice that covered my lips and tongue, and I could have continued pleasuring her far into the night. I wanted to keep her just on the edge of an explosive climax, but time wasn't on our side. I needed to give her relief, and I had to do it fast.

Doubling my efforts, I furiously lapped at her pussy. She moaned my name over and over, as she begged me to make her cum. To spike her pleasure, I slid one finger into her.

"Nikii...Baby!" She tried to muffle her screams, but I attacked her clit with abandon. Her pink inner lips glistened with her desire, and beckoned me to kiss and tongue them harder.

All at once, her luscious body began to shake, and the end was near. I grabbed her hips and held on for dear life as I continued licking and sucking her precious jewel. My tongue drew sharp circles around the wet flesh as her lust rose to a fever pitch.

"More, baby. More..." I tongued her faster and faster, as her hands continued to tease her nipples. Her fingers caressed the rigid peaks, squeezing and stroking the sizzling flesh. She was delirious with pleasure. As my secret weapon, I slid a second finger into her, and crisscrossed the two rapidly. That was all she needed.

"Ahhh! Baby...I'm cumming..."

Her climax hit hard. Her entire body tensed up as her juices rushed into my mouth; a delicious tropical waterfall for my own personal enjoyment. Her hands went to my hair, pulling my head deeper into her heat. Her sugary wetness flowed over my mouth and chin, and seeped from between her yummy thighs into the fabric of the chair, a tasty reminder of our secret encounter.

She sighed and cooed as she gently floated back to earth. "Baby...that was wonderful," she beamed. Surprisingly, she leaned down and kissed my lips tenderly. Tasting her lips again was truly a treat. I delighted in her satisfaction.

All of a sudden, the mood was broken by the insistent noises just outside the locked door. Abruptly, she sat up, slipped her undergarments back in place and readjusted her robe, suddenly modest again. Prim and proper as always, she clicked back into business mode.

She reached for her cell phone and began to dial. As she held the instrument to her ear, she winked at me. "Please tell Sandee to come in. And make sure she gives you your check first." She gave me a sly grin. "And thanks again."

Silent, I waved at her and exited the dressing room. Throngs of people waited outside for a glimpse of the gorgeous superstar.

Sandee seemed to be a bit irritated when I found her back at the main styling area. "That was quick," she quipped. Just as I opened my mouth for a retort, her eyes softened and she seemed to regret her tone. "Do you need me to arrange a ride for you?" she asked quietly.

"Yes. Thanks," I said as I composed myself. The job wasn't over yet, so I still needed to be professional.

Thirty minutes later, I relaxed in back of the luxury SUV with a small envelope nestled in my jacket pocket. Smiling at the surprising turn of events, I pulled it out. As I removed a small white card, a light blue piece of paper fluttered into my lap. I stared at the card in amazement. The small, neat handwriting was simple and to the point:

"Thanks for all of your help."

A coral pink lip print decorated the stark white cardstock. I grinned at the thought of those luscious coral pink lips kissing me tenderly.

As an afterthought, I picked up the blue slip of paper in my lap. A personal check, made out for triple my fee, rested in my fingertips.

I had to smile. Life was definitely good.

Definitely.

12