The Making of a Cuck

Story Info
Long time friends become love slaves.
4.7k words
4.12
60.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,062 Followers

Ann and Hank are 20+ year friends of mine. They are white, mid 50's, empty nesters. The wife had been a kindergarten teacher for years. Ann was a full figured red head. Ann was about 5'5", 150-160. She was about a 38C with hips to match.

Hank was the owner of a small business. He was a big Irish guy. He was about 6'4", 240 lbs. with the pronounced gut and the florid face of the heavy drinker.

They are friends of my ex-wife. The friendship with them had outlasted the marriage, but that is another story. The glue that held us together was Hank and I love of golf and pro football. Even after my divorce, he continued coming by to watch football. Once a month or so we would play golf and he would make his contribution to my entertainment fund. He was an enthusiastic but marginal golfer. When he teed it up, the ducks would move to the safe spot in the center of the fairway!

Occasionally one or the other of us would invite the other by for dinner. Ann fancies herself a pretty good cook. So do I. Four or five times a year we would have a "cook off". We would choose a menu and each of us would prepare one of multiple courses for our many friends.

Over the years I watched move from social drinkers to alcoholics. It was a gradual thing. First there would be a glass of wine with dinner. Then it became a couple of bottles with dinner. And let me admit right up front, I did nothing to discourage it. Hell I drank with them!

But A few years back they got in the habit of getting drunk and fighting. It probably started at their home. But it became a very public thing. The dinners stopped as others in our little circle shied away from them. There may be a morbid fascination with watching a train wreck, but you don't want to be on the train.

But I hung in. They had been through a lot with me. I owed it to them to stand with them. Perhaps I could help. If nothing else I would be there to help my friends pick up the pieces.

But my role of ad hoc marriage counselor transitioned to referee. Perhaps it was inevitable. Perhaps I should have seen it coming. But I truly valued their friendship.

They began using my house as the neutral corner. They would fight and then one of them would come by my house. At first I saw myself has a friend who was providing them a place to cool off. But it became intrusive.

Ann in particular became a problem. They would get drunk and fight. Ann would drive to my place in whatever she was wearing at the moment. She had come by in everything from loose fitting jersey shorts and a tee shirt to a nightgown. Usually she would pass out on my couch after complaining loudly about her husband. More than once I had to cover up as her hairy pussy was on display.

Eventually I had a heart to heart talk with Hank. I explained that I wasn't going to be the ad hoc marriage counselor anymore. In particular I told him about his wife's pussy being on display. I explained that friends or not, something could happen.

He was totally indifferent.

"It would serve her right, he said, We ain't fucked in months."

"TMI, Hank, Too much information!"

"I really didn't give a fuck, he said."

Weeks pass. One night about 1 a.m., the doorbell rings. I sleep raw. So I slipped on a robe and answered the door. There was Ann, dead drunk and leaning against my door sill. All she had on was a tee shirt and panties.

She pushes pass me, heads to the fridge and gets a beer. I tried to take it from her. There was a brief tussle and the beer split over both of us. Her wet tee shirt was transparent.

Her 38C had slight sag but she was in pretty good shape for a 50+ woman. She had a slight belly pooch. Her legs were full and well formed. Her ass was full and hadn't developed that older woman sag. Her reddish hair was streaked with grey. Beneath that shock of hair were these startling green eyes. All on all, she was not a bad looking woman.

My robe was also soaked. I pulled it off. She stood weaving, looking at my nakedness. I was pissed and really didn't give a shit about her seeing me naked. This had to stop.

I called Hank and told him to come get his wife. His slurred words told me he was drunk also. He mumbled something about fuck her, let the bitch stay there. I yelled at him to come and get her and hung up the phone.

She was stumbling toward my couch, intending to sit down in her beer soaked tee shirt and panties. I grabbed her. Angrily, I stripped off her shirt and panties. It then occurred to me that we were both naked. I grabbed another robe for me. I was looking for something to put on her when the doorbell rang. It was her husband.

He went straight to the fridge and grabbed a beer, seemingly oblivious to his naked wife. He and I get into a shouting argument about her, them and our friendship. While we argued, she passed out on the couch naked. He stumbled, nearly fell and sat on my lounger. It occurred to me that neither of them should be driving. Resigned to having two drunks as house guests, I sat on the arm of the couch. His wife was flat of her back snoring. Her legs were gapped open and her naked pussy was pointed at me.

A half formed thought entered my head. Maybe a little shock therapy might help. I lifted her legs and slid onto the couch with her legs in my lap. Bleary eyed, Hank watched me.

"Wha cha doin', he slurred?"

"You don't give a shit about her. Drink your beer and watch."

I leaned over, grabbed a tit and lightly bit her nipple. She stirred and made a weak motion to push me away. He tried to get up but fell back in the lounger.

"Wha ya doin', Hank asked drunkenly?"

"Shut up and watch. This looks like some pretty decent pussy!"

I took her other nipple in my mouth. I grabbed it with my teeth and pulled on it. Again she tried to push me away. I sat up and started rubbing her pussy while I talked to him.

"You say you don't give a fuck. Maybe I should get some of this pussy!"

I eased my finger into her pussy. I slowly began finger fucking her, letting my thumb rub her clit. Hank watched slack jawed. There was a bulge in his pants. At first she tried to push my hand away. Then she began a slow humping motion. She was getting wet.

"You need to think about a stranger finding her drunk like this and abusing her."

He listened but was watching me intently. I used my thumb to rub her clit while I added a second finger to her pussy. She was moaning loudly now and humping my fingers. I could see he had a whiskey hard on watching me use his wife of 30 years, watching her get finger fucked by his black buddy.

Ann was bucking against my fingers. At first she would grab my hand and try to push me away. Eventually she held my hand against her hairy pussy, forcing it deeper in her wetness. For a late 50's woman, she was incredibly wet. The grey tinged reddish brown hair of her pussy was matted with her secretions.

"Stop it, he screamed!"

He assayed standing again and fell to his knees. The alcohol slowed his reflexes. It prevented him from mentally comprehending or physically reacting quickly

"Leave my wife alone, you black bastard!"

"You said you didn't give a shit so why worry! See how wet she is, Hank?"

Ann's ass had lifted off the couch. He body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. She sounded like an old car trying to start, uh, uh, uh, uh came out of her mouth. Hank was crying, tears streamed down his face. He pleaded with me to stop. He was trying to crawl to us but was too drunk.

Ann came violently. Her legs and arms thrashed about as though she was having a seizure. Her head rocked back and forth. He body was covered in sweat. Her mouth was open and saliva ran freely out of her mouth and down her cheeks. My hand was soaked in her juices.

Hank collapsed face down on the floor. He bawled like a baby.

"Oh god no, no!...please...stop! Ann....Ann....you ok, baby? You bastard, you fucking bastard!"

I stood. My dick was so hard it hurt. My little object lesson had me incredibly aroused. I could feel and hear the pulse of my blood in my ears. What the fuck was I doing?

Ann lay wide legged, her pussy oozing juice onto my couch. Her eyes were unfocused. She was breathing heavily and sweating profusely.

Hank was a hulking mass of crying, sweating flesh on my floor. He struggled to get to his feet. He got unsteadily to his knees. I grabbed an arm and pulled him to his feet. Emotion scudded across his face like storm clouds.

His fists were balled as though to hit me. I saw anger, confusion, and yes, lust. I looked down and his cock formed a small tent in his jeans. I ordered him to grab Ann's arm. He looked from me to Ann. We pulled her to her feet.

She stood wide legged, swaying slightly. Her mouth was partially open. Ann's eyes were unfocused. As though some signal triggered our actions, Hank and I looked at her pussy. Her thighs were wet with her cum. It was beginning to run down her thighs. Her bush was soaked and matted.

He was drunk and little help. But we finally got her to the bedroom. I left them there and went to my room. After a few minutes of guilt I dozed off.

The next morning I was fixing breakfast when they both came down. They both looked terrible. He was dressed as he was the night before. The rumpled look said he had slept in his clothes. She had on a robe I had left for her.

Over breakfast I told her what had happened. She was at first shocked, then angry and finally embarrassed that she had allowed herself to be used like that. As we talked my robe, which was way too big for her, exposed her tits to almost the nipple. She would pull it together; it would fall open again. I noticed him watching me. His expression was unreadable.

They left in one car, promising to pick up the other later. It was Saturday. I puttered around the house. I did the laundry, including her beer soaked panties and shirt. I put them on the front seat of her car. I dozed off during the afternoon. When I woke up, her car was gone.

Sunday he called and asked if I was watching the football game. He brought a 12 pack and a quart of rum. Half way through the game, the 12 pack and the rum, he brought up Friday night.

"Look, I stepped over the line, I said, I am sorry!"

"We fucked Saturday, he blurted, it was the first time in months!"

They were good friends so I applauded. He reddened and said we talked about what you did and we both got so hot we couldn't help ourselves.

I didn't see either of them for the next few weeks. My travel schedule kept me busy and out of town. Then one evening I was watching TV when the doorbell rang. It was both of them. They had brought beer and rum. She was wearing sweat pants, a shapeless tee shirt and flip flops. He dressed similarly. After watching some old movies, I suggested some porn. They agreed.

I popped in a DVD of cuckolding. At first she was on the lounger and he shared the couch with me. We kept up a running commentary about the movie. At some point she moved to the couch between us. I noticed that she was rubbing his thigh.

We were part way through the rum and beer when she put her other hand on my thigh. I turned to both of them

"What's up?" I asked.

They both colored deeply. They began to try to explain. I had a good idea what was going on. I adopted the dom role. I pointed at the lounger and ordered him to it. He was confused but did it.

"Let me explain how this goes. You were both turned on by what happened. But it's a life style, not a game. If we proceed, I call the shots...no questions asked!"

There was a silence as they looked at each other. I grabbed a hand full of her hair.

"No, bitch,look at me. All he wants is to see you used."

They were both shocked at the roughness of my speech.

I freed my dick from my pants. I pushed her head down until her mouth touched it. I glanced at him. He was entranced. Sweat stood out on his forehead. One hand was stroking his dick through his pants. She licked tentatively at my dick. I forced it deep in her mouth gagging her. I pulled her head back.

"Is this was what you want?"

She nodded.

"Strip!" I said.

She quickly shucked her clothes. She knelt and took my dick in her mouth. She was more eager than talented. I looked at her husband. He had his dick out stroking it. He was average, easily 5 or 6".

"You are not to touch her tonight. She is my whore!"

He nodded.

I fingered her ass while she sucked. Her big ass moved rhythmically as she devoured my dick. As I finger fucked her she started to moan.

"Don't you dare cum, I said, I'll tell you when you can!"

I stopped fingering her. She groaned and sucked me hungrily. I looked at him stroking. His hands were covered in his precum. The purple head was barely peeking out between his fingers.

"Is this what you talked about, me using your wife while you watched?"

His head bobbed.

"Yes, he said."

I grabbed her hair and pulled her off my dick.

"Here's the deal, I said, you get to watch me fuck her. I will fill her pussy with my seed. Then she and I will sleep in my room and you will sleep in the guest room."

He stopped stroking.

"Look, he said, I'm not sure if...."

I cut him off.

"Then you two should leave."

I stood, pull my pants up and began tidying the room. His wife was still on her knees naked. She looked at him.

"Please Hank!"

I could see the conflict on his face. He was wrestling with it.

Sex play was ok, but to have his wife sleeping with me while he was just down the hall was a crisis.

"Maybe I'll go home and she can stay if she wants." he said.

Before she could answer, I jumped in.

"No, you both stay!"

He was sweating profusely. He started to get up.

"No, she said, we both will stay. Please Hank!"

He paused. He wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. Finally he nodded.

I ordered him back to the lounger. He sat down heavily. I pushed the coffee table closer to the lounger and ordered Ann to kneel over it.

I shucked off my clothes.

"Tell Hank what you want!" I demanded.

She colored deeply, first looking at Hank, his dick sticking rigidly out of his pants. Then at me, standing naked above her, my dick wet with her saliva and dripping pre cum.

"I want you to fuck me." She said quietly.

"No goddammit, I hollered, tell your husband."

An edge of fear tinged with lust crept over her face. Hank was bug eyed watching her as she made a decision that would change the very nature of their 30 year marriage.

"Hank, she said, I want him to fuck me."

Hank was sweating profusely. His tongued darted across his lips repeatedly. His eyes flicked from me to Ann. He nodded.

"No Hank! Say it. Say please fuck my wife."

"Please fuck my wife!" He gulped.

I knelt behind her, positioning my dick at her shiny wet opening.

"Say it again!"

"Please fuck my wife!" He shouted, lust contorting his face.

I rammed my dick hard and deep in her in one thrust.

"Ahh fuck!" she screamed, thrusting back hard to meet my thrust into her married pussy.

I smacked her ass hard.

"Tell your husband who good it feels."

She groaned pushing back hard and rotating her ass on my thrusting dick. I long dicked her, pulling out until just the head was in, then thrusting in. Sometimes it was hard long thrust bottoming out on her cervix. Other times I slid in slowly but completely, wiggling my hips slightly.

"Hank, I......"

She dropped her head. I reached down and grabbed a handful of her greying red hair.

"Bitch, look at him and say it!"

She looked up at Hank.

"Hank, I have never felt so full. It's like I am going to burst. It hurts but the pain is soooo good!"

Hank groaned while stroked madly. Her face was less than a foot from his dick.

"Don't you dare touch his dick!" I ordered.

Ann moaned. Her thrusts back against me took on an urgency, a madness as she succumbed to her need. I could feel the beginnings of her pussy contracting.

I pulled out completely.

"Don't you dare cum, you married slut! "Don't you dare! I will tell you when to cum. That goes for you too, Hank."

Hank stopped stroking. His cock bobbed reflexively. The head of his cock was purple and covered in the shining fluid of his pre cum.

Ann screamed in frustration. From her ass to her head her body undulated. Her pussy oozed her secretions.

"Hank, tell me you want me to fill your wife's pussy with my seed!"

He was a mess! His tee shirt was soaked in sweat. His sweat pants were around his knees and spotted with his pre cum. Sweat poured off his face and dripped from his chin. His eyes betrayed his lust and a hint of hate.

His wife of 30 years was being fucked by his black friend. He was being made to watch but couldn't touch her. Now he was being told to say he wanted another man's sperm in his wife's love canal. He hated me for the humiliation. He hated her for letting it happen. But what he hated most was that it was the most incredible sight he had ever seen. He hated himself for enjoying it so much.

"Fill my wife's pussy with your seed!" He said.

"Ann, tell Hank you want me to fill your pussy with my black seed!"

Ann didn't hesitate.

"Fill me up! I want my pussy to overflow with your sperm. I want it to fill ever crack and crevice of my pussy!"

I grabbed handful of greying red hair

"Whose pussy?"

Her face contorted in lust, a leer curled the edges of her lips, her ass twisted and turned in anticipation, Ann looked her husband in the eye and said:

"It's your pussy! Fill your pussy with your baby fluid!"

I thrust hard and deep into her. Repeatedly I long dick fucked her, pulling all the way out and then pounding back hard into oozing, spasming pussy. I smacked her ass hard several times. I could see the red outline of my hand on her fat ass.

With each smack her urgency increased, her wantonness grew. This married white wife and mother was giving herself up to sex.

The pace quickened. Ann's head rocked up and down. She pounded her big ass pounded back hard against me. It rippled as I pounded her back. The air was filled with the slap of flesh on flesh. The sloshing of her pussy was a back drop to moans and groans of uninhibited fucking.

She screamed as she came. Her pussy convulsed spasmodically then gripped my dick like a vice. I was ready and forced myself deeper into her tightening pussy. I came hard and long, gripping her hips and pulling her to me to meet each spurt of cum, forcing it deep in her love channel. She dropped exhausted to her belly. The sibilance of our breathing filled the air.

Then Hank came. He groaned and shot a load on the back of her head, just missing me. His cum arced through the air, hitting Ann's head and back. She rolled to her back and the last spurts hit her sizeable tits.

We were all exhausted. The smell of sweat and sex filled the air. I stood and pulled her up.

"Let's go to bed." I said.

Docilely they followed me to my bedroom. I lay down on my back.

"You both have one more job to do. Lick me clean!"

Ann knelt between my legs and started to lower her head to my crotch. Hank stood transfixed and defiant.

"No fucking way I'm licking your dick!"

I grabbed Ann's hair, preventing her from licking my cum covered dick. She moaned softly.

"Please, baby, for me!"

"Ann you have lost your fucking mind if you think I am going to lick his dick!"

"Fun's over then." I said swinging my legs out of the bed.

"Wait....wait!" Ann cried.

Hank spun on his heels and started out of my bedroom.

"You can stay your slut ass here tonight." He growled.

"I'll send someone for my clothes." Ann said quietly.

Both Hank and I were shocked. But he spoke first, eloquently.

"What?"

Helen continued.

"All we have done for years is fight and get drunk, get drunk and fight! You go off with your buddies to watch football or play golf and get drunk."

Schaka
Schaka
3,062 Followers
12