The Making of a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
538 Followers

SLAP! Alicia slapped me hard across the face. It felt like she had forced my cum back, down my urethra and into my balls, "We'll have none of that!" She declared before slapping me a second time, "no cumming, so warn me next time you get close"

"Well after that we went to Michaels for dinner. Brett said you were too cheap to take me there, and he's right. Throughout dinner he kept complimenting me, and he's so witty. I was laughing and loving all the attention. I felt like a real woman tonight. I felt sexy and hot, and I had the perfect man to share my night with."

"But I make you laugh!" I tried defending myself.

"Yeah, but I'm not talking about laughing at someone, I'm talking about laughing with someone." She said with a disgusted look on her face and crushing my soul.

Pain spread quickly through my cock as Alicia flicked the head with her finger. "Now shut the fuck up and let me finish!" she ordered tossing her hair back in victory. "After dinner he took me to that club The Rage. It was a little slow but Brett knew the owner, one of his workout buddies I think, and a real hunk, I might add. He led us to this private lounge in the back, and this place was wild! It was several suites that were all open to a round bar down a few steps in the middle of the room. Each suite was semi private with comfortable chairs and couches and translucent curtains.

Vick, the owner, was smooth, he kept complimenting me, telling me how hot I was." Alicia put her hands on my thighs pushing my legs apart and leaned in close to my ear, "Although I know it's probably his routine with all the women," She whispered in my ear, "it made my pussy tingle. The way he would look my body over and then right back into my eyes made me feel vulnerable and naked. When he asked us how we met, I told him that we were neighbors and that I wasn't married to a real man like Brett.

"Brett added, 'Small dick too, AND doesn't know how to use it.'"

Blood rushed furiously to my head, and I protested in vain, "My dick's not small and I'm a good lover!"

"I know that, honey." Alicia blew in my ear and I thought my head would explode. "You have a great cock, but just so you know, everyone I met tonight thinks the opposite!" My heart was pounding hard in my chest as the feeling of shame spread through my entire body.

I'm not sure if I can explain clearly what began happening to me, but it was like my mind was playing some cruel joke on me by filling me with lust I every time I was degraded. The more shame I felt, the more I desired to be shamed; because that feeling of lust and shame started to merge into one feeling! It's like drinking perfect martinis all night; they keep tasting better and although you know you should stop, you just keep on drinking.

I was breathing so hard I thought I was going to pass out. Pushing away from me Alicia stood up and pulled her lips apart exposing her bright red pussy and swollen clitoris. She began to rub it with her fingers, "We were in that lounge for hours! Vick gave us one of the suites closed the curtains and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We necked for an hour like teenagers feeling each other up, rubbing all over one another. We made out on the couch, in a chair, even outside the room at and on the bar. IT WAS SO HOT." Alicia was furiously rubbing her clit and squeezing her tits hard.

"I finally realized we were in a swingers bar when we watched this stunning girl going at it hot and heavy with two guys behind the curtains of one of the rooms. Everyone at the bar was watching these two guys taking turns fucking her. You couldn't see everything because of the translucent curtains, but, you could see enough to know what was going on. When she started screaming while being fucked in the ass over the back of the couch I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to have Brett inside me. I took him back to our room and left the curtains open this time. I pushed him back into the couch and did a long sexy striptease and lap dance for him. Being naked while lots of people watched from the bar made me hotter than ever. I finally pulled off his clothes, lubed up that beautiful cock with my mouth and sat on it. It was like fire on fire, his cock feels so good in my pussy, and there is no place inside me that that thing doesn't touch!"

She almost had her entire hand crammed up her pussy; she was so wet that her juices were dripping down her wrist. Alicia stopped talking long enough to have another orgasm. "We fucked for hard and furiously, in every position all over the room. I screamed so loud through so many orgasms, everybody in that place came to watch. At one point while Brett was fucking me bent over the back of the couch, Vick knocked and asked if we needed anything. Brett waved him in and he was followed by another hunky workout buddy of theirs, Tommy. They stood directly in front of the couch I was bent over their obviously hard cocks straining in their pants. 'Tell them that you want to suck their cocks, Alicia,' Brett instructed while slamming into me harder with his big cock.

"I looked over my shoulder and he had that same wicked grin on his face that drew me into his life a few days before, 'You really know me well, don't you baby,' I smiled back. So...like a good girl, I did as I was told, 'Please show me your cock's boys, so I can suck on them. I really want to suck your dicks.'

"They removed their pants revealing two more very beautiful fat cocks. I took a cock in each hand and took turns going back and forth getting them good and hard. Steve... I've got to tell you..." Alicia looked me deep in the eyes "I was in heaven having three cocks to play with. I thought I was going to suffocate from not being able to breath; every muscle in my body was twitching and turning sending me through wave after wave of orgasm. I have NEVER felt such extreme pleasure, and I hoped it would never stop."

At my feet Alicia came hard and long. Exhausted, she laid her head on my thigh with her eyes closed. "Oh..." she sighed, "Tommy, the other guy, is a professional masseuse. I've got an appointment with him tomorrow at noon, here at the house." Her head dropped and she slid down to the floor. "Let me know if you lose your hard on" she added right before floor passing out at my feet. I tried to wake her but there was no way, she was too far gone.

So, I spent the night cuffed to the chair with a hard dick and balls that ached; pondering what it meant to be a cuckold and wondering... just how far I'd let this go.

RipRespon
RipRespon
538 Followers
12