The Making of a Film Star Ch. 03

Story Info
Shannon films Chrissie with her husband.
4.9k words
4.55
37k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two weeks since Chrissie and Shannon had been together and had their first ever lesbian encounter. Shannon had set up three cameras to catch all the action in the bedroom. Later that night the girls had gone into Shannon’s modest studio at the back of her house and edited together one hot lesbian porno.

Shannon had made the movie on the pretence that it was for her husband Kurt. She intimated that she had had a fight with Kurt over her filming of Chrissie’s first personal film for her boyfriend Brad. But the reality of the situation was both women had wanted to share a little more with each other. The added specter of the cameras increased the raw sexuality that they had felt that evening.

Shannon however had intended to show Kurt the little film one night after he had come home from another unsuccessful football tryout. He was disappointed at not being selected, but also happy to see his wife who usually turned into a randy sex goddess after a couple weeks without him.

The video blew Kurt’s mind and the two of them had the hottest sex they had ever experienced with each other that night. Kurt could scarcely believe that his fairly conservative wife had made such a graphic and sexy film with her likewise conservative friend. It was his miscalculations of the two women which served to make it even hotter.

Kurt and Shannon turned over a new leaf in their relationship. All of a sudden their conversations about intimacy became more open and their bedroom life all the hotter. It seemed as though nothing was off limits.

So one night Shannon had confided in her husband that she could never rule out the possibility that her and Chrissie would sleep together again. Kurt was a little hesitant at first, but soon came to accept it. It was what he said next that shocked Shannon. Kurt freely admitted that of all Shannon’s friends he had always been sexually attracted to the busty blonde Chrissie. He had even dreamed of getting it on with her before.

After Shannon had digested this revelation from her straight shooting husband she formulated a plan to make things happen. Both Shannon and Kurt struck a bargain. If Chrissie was willing, Kurt could sleep with her, but as long as Shannon was watching. In return Kurt had to turn a blind eye to anything that went on between the long time friends. Kurt agreed happily, in the back of his mind he figured that he would be involved in most of those sexual escapades.

Chrissie had been out of town with her boyfriend Brad when she arrived home to find a host of messages on her machine from Shannon. The sheer number was enough to make Chrissie speculate at what Shannon wanted. The last time they had seen each other was that amazing night where they had become something more than friends, almost lovers.

Chrissie organized a time to meet Shannon and headed over to her house. The feeling that something might happen between the two of them only made Chrissie put more time and effort into her own preparation, stopping at her favorite beauty salon for a little extra attention.

Chrissie pulled up at Shannon’s place noticing that Kurt’s car was home for once. She waited for Shannon to answer the door. Shannon greeted her with a warm smile and led her into the living room, where Kurt lay back in the comfy sofa.

“Hey Kurt, how are ya?” asked Chrissie politely. Kurt downed the last of his beer and just grinned, and pointed to the television. He was watching football as usual. Shannon took Chrissie by the hand and the two of them went into the kitchen to fetch their own drinks.

“So, what’s going on? I got all your messages,” posed Chrissie. Shannon passed her a drink and poured her own. Shannon was an average brunette, she had a curvy figure, not unlike Chrissie, but Chrissie had a bigger bust than her. Shannon dressed casually in a pair of jeans and a tight shirt. She didn’t wear any makeup, which surprised Chrissie who was expecting Shannon to make another proposal.

“Nothing much. Just hadn’t seen you in a while. Thought you might like to hang out, you know,” answered Shannon. Chrissie could tell something else was going on, Shannon was a terrible liar and hopeless at keeping secrets, as she had found out the last time she was over. Shannon had come clean to Kurt about the video that Chrissie had asked Shannon to film. She had a feeling that the cameras might be in use in the not to distant future.

“Come on Shannon, there’s something else, I can tell,” smiled Chrissie. She knew she could be irresistible with her devilish grin, and her soft brown eyes. Shannon paused and then a broad smile broke out on her face, she stepped toward Chrissie. Chrissie was expecting her friend to kiss her, but at the last minute Shannon whispered in her ear.

“I think my darling husband Kurt has something to tell you, or maybe better put, something to ask you,” said Shannon cryptically. The fine hairs on the back of Chrissie’s neck stood on end, the low seductive voice of Shannon sending a pleasurable and calming sensation through her body.

“What about?” quietly asked Chrissie. Shannon brought her finger to her lush lips and sexily shushed her gorgeous blonde friend. Shannon’s secrecy only raised Chrissie’s curiosity and level of anticipation. She knew something was going to happen, and she couldn’t wait to find out what Shannon had planned.

Shannon calmly led Chrissie back into the living room, each woman carrying their own drink. Kurt hadn’t moved an inch and only briefly looked up to smile as the two girls slipped along the wall and sat down in the opposite sofa. Both women had a total sense of ease around each other. Kurt could tell that the two of them had become immeasurably closer, he wondered if they had been making out while they were in the kitchen. The thought brought a familiar feeling of arousal to his manhood.

Chrissie lent over to Shannon and whispered in her ear. “What’s Kurt want?” Shannon grinned and looked over at her husband, but he never returned her gaze, he was too into his football. Shannon thought about how to respond.

“You’ll have to ask him,” replied Shannon. “But I know a sure fire way of getting his attention.” Chrissie noticed the change in Shannon’s tone; it was a mischievous one, matched by the slight raising of her eyebrows and the glassy reflection in her eyes.

Shannon kissed Chrissie tenderly on her lips, a quick peck at first, followed by a more drawn out kiss. Shannon broke away to peer over Chrissie’s shoulder to see if Kurt had even noticed. It appeared he hadn’t. Shannon and Chrissie again kissed, but this time Shannon wrapped her arms around her friends shoulders and groped her back, sliding her tongue into Chrissie’s inviting mouth.

Kurt sat back with a wry smile. He knew what Shannon was playing at; he pretended to ignore her so she would go a little further. He remembered the video of his wife and Chrissie playing with each other, but that didn’t compare with the sight and sounds of the two of them in the flesh.

The sounds of the two women sucking, inhaling deeply, and murmuring softly created an arousing atmosphere. All three of them could feel the sexual heat building. Shannon finally broke the embrace and leaned back away from Chrissie. Chrissie snapped back to reality, and realized that the room had gone completely silent, the football was muted and Shannon grinned madly at her.

Chrissie turned to look over her shoulder back at Kurt having heard him force a cough. Kurt seemed laid back, but was staring intently at her. “So, are you two girls enjoying yourself?” inquired Kurt in a semi-serious tone. “It certainly looks like you were.”

“Ummm …” Chrissie stumbled. She had no idea what to say, she had been caught in the moment, and had totally forgotten that Kurt was even in the room. But she sensed that this was all part of the evening’s activities. Certainly Kurt didn’t seem angry, and Shannon had initiated the kiss in plain view of her husband.

“I think it’s time that you and I, Chrissie, have a little chat. It appears that you and my wife have become a bit more than just friends. I’ve seen the little video you two put together,” mused Kurt. “So, Shannon and I have come to an agreement of sorts. She has made it clear that she would like to be with you on occasion. In return for my permission I said there was one condition.”

Kurt paused to add emphasis to what he was saying. Chrissie sensed she knew what Kurt was about to propose, a threesome. She could feel her hot blood course through her veins, it was an alluring thought.

“The one condition I had was that Shannon would film you and me together,” Kurt said with wry look of satisfaction. Chrissie was a little disappointed by the proposal, but anything could happen, and Shannon was going to be there. Chrissie gazed at Kurt’s angular frame. He was a football player, and thus maintained a hard athletic build with a deep tan. His face angular and good looking, Chrissie had to admit that she had admired Kurt from afar, but never contemplated the situation she found herself in.

Chrissie turned to Shannon who was getting up off the sofa. “Are you sure?” pondered Chrissie. Shannon smiled and gave her a quick peck on the lips before disappearing out of the living room, leaving Chrissie with Kurt. Kurt seemed relaxed by all that was going on; he didn’t bat an eyelid when his wife left the room.

“I think Shannon has gone to get the camera. How about you and I get a little better acquainted?” suggested Kurt in a curious tone. He slid to the edge of the sofa and leaned forward towards Chrissie. Chrissie turned her whole body towards him and took a deep breath.

She had to admit that Kurt was a sexy guy. He stood about six foot two, with a strong muscular frame and short blonde hair. Chrissie felt herself getting moist at the thought of stripping Kurt and riding him in front of his wife and her best friend Shannon.

“So do you have any suggestions on how to do this?” asked Chrissie more to break up the momentary silence, than to get any feedback from Kurt. Kurt grinned at Chrissie question. “I mean is there anything in particular you want to do?”

“I saw you with my wife. I think you know what to do. Just do whatever you feel like doing, I’ll let you know what I want to do,” Kurt seemed very confident of himself, which only made Chrissie hotter. She liked guys who knew what they wanted and weren’t afraid to say so.

Shannon called out from the bedroom. Kurt stood up and nodded towards the hallway and bedroom. Chrissie assumed that was where Shannon wanted to film. As she stood to leave before Kurt, he suddenly wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her hard on the lips.

After the momentary shock Chrissie passionately returned the wet kiss, feeling Kurt’s hard body pressed up against her, his crotch obviously swelling and pressing against her stomach. The realization of Kurt’s arousal only made Chrissie wetter, she could feel her nipples begin to tingle and rub up against her bra.

Shannon was already set up in the main bedroom, again all her lighting and cameras ready to go. It was like being on a movie set. Chrissie watched as Kurt pulled his sweatshirt off leaving only his casual jeans and white tank top on. She stared in lust at his built biceps and shoulders.

“Ahhh, if you two guys just want to get started in front of the bed. That will be alright with me,” said Shannon offering Chrissie a smile like everything was normal. Shannon returned to her equipment, it was becoming obvious to Chrissie that Shannon did not intend to join in, but was happy playing the cameraman.

Chrissie stepped up to where Kurt was standing, in the middle of the floor to the front of the king sized bed. Shannon signaled that the film was rolling, time to get on with the show. Kurt stood impassive for a moment, so Chrissie decided to take the initiative.

“Come here you big hot stud,” said Chrissie with an impish look. Chrissie met Kurt’s stance and pushed herself up against him, almost enveloping him. Her heavy breasts meeting his hard chest and tight tank top. Chrissie kissed Kurt hard on the lips, then withdrew partially so the camera could see her tongue probing his. Kurt finally grasped Chrissie’s hips and pulled her even closer, the two embracing tightly.

Chrissie fumbled with Kurt’s fly finally pulling it wide open, her probing touch could sense his hardness. Chrissie made sure she left plenty of room between her and Kurt so Shannon could clearly see her fondling her husband’s cock. Kurt gazed down at Chrissie as she tugged his jeans down to his ankles. Kurt swiftly kicked them off, leaving only his jocks.

Chrissie could see Kurt’s swollen size pushing against his underwear. She slowly slid up his body and kissed him once more, her hand gently stoking his shaft through the fabric. Chrissie could feel her own crotch begin to dampen ever more, her nipples tingling in an irresistible way.

Kurt grunted as Chrissie groped his cock with both hands, still not removing his underwear. Chrissie knew she was playing the tease, but she wanted Kurt as hot as she was for it. She knew she was working herself up to a massive orgasm. For a moment she forgot Shannon’s presence with the camera, but when it did cross her mind, she was only more determined to put on a good show.

“Why don’t I help you with those,” posed Kurt as he slid his jocks down to the floor, unsheathing his hardness. Chrissie looked down to see his swollen, trimmed cock standing at attention. Its size as big as some of her toys, and definitely bigger than her boyfriends. The thought about how much fun Shannon must have had with that monster in the past.

Chrissie ran her well manicured nails over the shaft and gently caressed his balls. Kurt inhaled deeply, with Chrissie watching intently. “So what do you want me to do? Stud”

“I want you to get on your knees and suck me,” came Kurt’s immediate reply, snapping to attention. Chrissie could tell from his voice that he meant business. He was obviously enjoying the opportunity to sleep with his wife’s best friend.

Chrissie slowly dropped down to her knees in front of Kurt, Shannon coming just into her view as she moved in for a close up. Chrissie wrapped her hand around the well kept cock and ran the tip of her tongue slowly up it, feeling each and every vein. She then lowered herself and ran her tongue over his tight sack, gently kissing and sucking on it, much to Kurt’s approval.

“How do you like that?” inquired Chrissie with her trademark impish grin. “How do you want it?”

Kurt was close to exploding with anticipation, he could see his wife casually film the whole scene, and he had a hot busty blonde kneeling before him. “I want you to take it all in, suck it nice, and then I want you to tit fuck me,” Kurt said, well and truly in the mood.

Chrissie’s only response was to smile. She reached down and pulled her boob tube up and over her head, throwing it away dismissively. She then unsnapped her bra, letting her heavy tits fall free. Kurt felt their soft touch brush against his knees, the sight of those monsters nearly made him cum straight away.

Chrissie gently caressed Kurt’s scrotum with her luscious lips, swirling her tongue out further and further, exploring his sensitive skin. Kurt replied with short groans and sighs as Chrissie worked her way up his cock, gently pulling it down her cheek to her awaiting mouth.

Chrissie latched on to the hard cock and engulfed its head in her moist mouth taking it partially in. Kurt stirred for the moment, as Chrissie made eye contact with him. She then took more of him in sucking back hard, tracing a ring around his hardness with her tongue. Chrissie began to slide her lips up and down Kurt, her hands kneading his aching balls and the base of his dick.

“Yeah suck that babe,” moaned Kurt as he watched Chrissie go wild. The stroking of her hands, and the suction of her lips increasing in pace as she furiously worked his cock to a crescendo. “Oh shit, that is fantastic …”


Chrissie knew from experience that Kurt would let loose soon, and she wanted him to save it for the film so she swiftly withdrew his cock, licking savagely at it twice more before leaning back on her haunches. She looked up seductively at Kurt who was still in a state of bliss trying to comprehend why Chrissie hadn’t got him off yet.

“I think you wanted me to use these?” pouted Chrissie, fondling her 36C tits. Chrissie rolled her tight nipples between her fingers, pinching them graphically for Kurt and the camera.

Kurt watched as Chrissie got to her feet, still cupping her breasts and sat on the edge of the bed facing him. He knew exactly what she wanted and closed the distance between them.

Chrissie wrapped her fingers around Kurt’s manhood and stroked it softly, much to Kurt’s pleasure. She then licked it longingly up the entire length of the shaft leaving a glistening trail behind her. Chrissie then cupped her heavy breasts and lifted her left nipple to her mouth, swirling her tongue erotically over the hard nub. Kurt watched on as Chrissie licked her other nipple, leaving her tits slick with saliva.

“Mmmm, you ready?” purred Chrissie to an excited Kurt. She bounced her tits in her hands to provide an enticing spectacle.

“Am I ever,” replied Kurt. He slid his cock in between the soft flesh of her milky tits. Chrissie threw her head back as Kurt slowly thrust his hardness up against her chest and then began to squirm around her expanse.

With a little direction from a whispering Shannon, Kurt began to rub himself up and down Chrissie’s breasts. Chrissie watched intently as the head of his cock peaked on his upward strokes, she let her tongue roll out and tried to taste it. Kurt grunted as he heaved his hard body up against Chrissie’s soft curves.

“Oh god,” moaned Kurt, close to cumming all over Chrissie. “You are a hot bitch.”

“Hold on to it, you still have to fuck me,” panted Chrissie her voice interrupted by Kurt’s thrusting. Chrissie’s devilish grin was contagious and Kurt pulled himself off her with a smile at what was about to follow.

Chrissie reached down and unsnapped her skirt letting it fall off, her tiny thong wasn’t far behind. Chrissie pushed herself back on the bed and spread her legs wide for both Kurt’s enjoyment and the camera.

Shannon was almost on top of Chrissie, filming her wet pussy. Chrissie parted her folds for Shannon’s sake, she could see Shannon’s hard nipples poking through her tight shirt. Kurt climbed on top of Chrissie leaving enough room for Shannon to get in close with the camera.

Kurt fondled Chrissie’s aching breasts, Chrissie sighing as his lips made contact and began to gently nibble on her nubs. Chrissie stirred under Kurt, one hand rubbing her own clit, her other groping Kurt’s hardness. She couldn’t wait to get his long hard shaft inside her. Kurt positioned himself between Chrissie’s legs leaning over her.

“Fuck me stud, I want you to give it to me,” cried Chrissie passionately she had lost all control over herself. Chrissie guided his cock into her awaiting pussy. The ridged lines of his shaft pushed deep inside her, she knew she was in for a good fucking.

Kurt began to rock back and forth, grunting and groaning as he slid in and out of Chrissie’s messy opening. He leaned down and wildly lashed her big tits with his tongue not breaking stride. Chrissie pushed back into Kurt’s torso driving him home all the way.

Chrissie moaned out load with each and every determined thrust, biting her lip as her limp hand felt Kurt’s taught stomach. She kept one hand on her own sex briskly flicking her clit with her thumb. Chrissie knew a huge orgasm wasn’t far off, and she doubted that Kurt could hold on much longer.

“Slow down stud,” pouted Chrissie, “all your pounding is getting too much for me.”

12