The Making of a Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could hear that soft voice again, the same one she’d heard on her deck only last night as she bathed her wounds in the light of the moon, “…sparks fly from her fingertips, echoed voices in the night, she’s a restless spirit on an endless flight."


She stood perfectly still in the center of the magical enclosure, feeling calm yet incredibly powerful at the same time. It was a totally new sensation for her, but it felt very natural and very true, as if she'd finally come into her own, as if she was finally being her real and true self. There was no fear of him, no fear of injury or pain. She knew she was protected by her Goddess given powers that now resided within her heart and soul.

"Just WHAT the fuck do you think you're doing?????" She heard him yelling as he approached the area. She didn't turn towards him yet, she stood still, facing the east, towards the full moon, her arms hung at her sides, she could still feel the warm carress of the breeze on her neck.

"LYNN! Answer me!!!! What do you think you're doing????" His anger was obvious.

She slowly removed her gaze from the moon and turned toward him. She saw that he held the whip in his hands, and she saw the fury in his eyes. He was very angry, and the sweat dripped down his face from his chase through the woods. He was still breathing heavily. She met his gaze full on, not flinching a bit as she usually did with the force of his anger evident in his eyes. She wasn't aware that the moon reflected the green of her eyes outward, and that she looked very intimidating to him. He took a step back, trying to maintain his supposed superiority.

He raised the whip.

"You will NOT disobey me like that slut!!!" Did she detect a little falter in his voice?

His arm came crashing down and the tip of the whip raced toward her shoulder, but to her it was like slow motion. She moved her arm up casually, as if to swat a pesky fly, and easily grabbed the thin end of the leather whip, gracefully wrapping it around her hand. With one swift, incredibly strong tug the whip was in her hand.

He stood there completely shocked! "What the fuck?" he muttered.

"Not THIS time Mark." she said softly.

She stared at him with those glowing green eyes, the force of the Goddess of the Moon shining in her whole being, and he felt fear of her for the first time in his entire life. Fear of what he had done, fear of what he had become....fear of Her. And then the fear turned to something else entirely....it turned to self hatred....to remorse...to sorrow and regret.

"Lynn....I'm...I'm...sorry."

She didn't utter a word, she simply stood there, staring, watching as he fell apart....whip in hand. She could feel the power surging through her body like a drug, like an aphrodisiac, it was the most incredible sensation she had ever felt, and she loved it. He fell to his knees, tears coursing down his cheeks. He felt shame for all the things he'd done to her, for all the pain he'd caused her, when he'd loved her so much in the beginning. He had made such horrible mistakes and gotten things so messed up. Could she ever forgive him? He began to crawl on his knees towards her, into the rectangular, magical place that was hers.

"PLEASE... I need you to forgive me...please..." he begged her. "Whip me...please."

But that was not the nature of her gift, that was not the source of her power. To cause pain to others was not who she was. She was quite capable of it indeed, but she saw the superiority of turning AWAY from that aspect of power, and embracing the LOVE instead. To her THAT was where the honor was, that was where the beauty of being gifted lies, in the turning away of inflicting pain in spite of the strength one has over another. Why had he never understood that? Every submissive with any measure of wisdom knows that a Master's TRUE strength comes from His submissive's heart. Why had he never really seen the true HONOR of being a real Master? That gentleness in strength is the most honorable trait of all.

She let him crawl to her on his knees, and when he reached her she let the whip fall to the leaves and pine needles, and she cradled his head against her legs. She felt his tears on her skin, and then he was kissing her knees, her thighs, holding her tightly against him as if to wash away all his pain and heal him. And heal him she would. She let him kiss her between the legs, as if he gathered his strength from the very core of her, and she knew he did. She let him lick the moisture from her and take it into himself as if it were the nectar of the Goddess and could heal him. He kissed her labia, using his teeth gently to tug and pull, and then using his tongue on her clitoris, drawing it up over it slowly, repeatedly, bringing her to the heights of pleasure. She tumbled over the edge into orgasm as she held his head against her with her hands entwined in his hair, and she lifted her face to the moon and let out a scream that rang through the woods, silencing the birds and claiming her power in this moment.

As her orgasm subsided she sank to her knees, pulling him close to her, holding him, slowly stripping him of his clothing and then drawing him onto her as she laid back on the soft bed of leaves. She rolled him over onto his back and climbed on top, feeling his hard cock sink into her soaking wet center as she slid down the full length of it, glorifying in every sensation it provided her. She rode him like never before, bringing them both to the greatest pleasure they'd ever experienced. This time the sound of their cries both echoed in the darkness as the sun sunk below the horizon and now only the full moon shined down upon them. The sweat glistened on their bodies and she pressed her lips to his in a quiet act of forgiveness for all that he had done. She loved him, still. She always would. They didn't talk, they just laid there looking up at the great, beautiful face of the moon. They knew things had changed between them, for the better, she had changed and so had he. He had learned what a gift she was, she was to be treasured and not used as a mere possession, and she had learned the full value that she held within her heart all along, and it's worth was priceless.

Witchy Woman
(c) The Eagles


Raven hair, ruby lips
Sparks fly from her finger tips

Echoed voices in the night
She's a restless spirit on an endless flight

Witchy woman see how high she flies
She got the moon in her eyes

She held me spellbound in the night
Dancing shadows, firelight.
Crazy laughter in another room
And she drove herself to madness with the silver spoon

Witchy woman see how she flies
Witchy woman she got the moon in her eyes

I know you want to love her
Let me tell you brother
She's been sleepin in the devil's bed

And there's some rumors goin round
Someone's underground
She can rock you in the night time till your skin turns red

Witchy woman see how she flies
Witchy woman she got the moon in her eyes

12