The Making of a Movie

Story Info
A voyeur's fantasy.
2.5k words
4.15
24.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boknude
boknude
96 Followers

It would come as no surprise to my close friends that I enjoy looking at the male body. Most know that I have spent entire days looking at Greek statues, marveling at how their nudity seems so casual. I have been known to visit nude beaches for the admitted purpose of eyeing the attributes of sunbathers. I have attended art classes that feature male models. My friends are surprised to learn that I have ever paid a few to model for me personally. Most of my friends think I obsessed. Although most women I know aren't so voyeuristically wired, I find that it is just how I am. Perhaps, part of my fascination comes from the way that the male body places the penis front and center. In most animals, the male sex organs are couched between the hind legs, but not with the human males. His upright posture pushes his manhood into full and unmistakable view. Can you imagine a nude male statue that leaves the dimension of his attributes in doubt? Of course not, because it is impossible for a naked man not to reveal -- should I say flaunt -- his penis.

This little infatuation of mine encourages a rich fantasy life, and my most interesting daydreams usually occur in ancient Greece. I mean, it's a voyeur's paradise for those who have a passion for naked men. In my most common fantasy, I direct a movie about ancient Greece in which the men are mostly naked. The story concerns the day of initiation of a young man, the main character, into the city's governing forum.

My movie's star is named Nicky, and little did he know that the biggest day of his life would offer such pleasant surprises. Nicky had prepared for this day for many years by training hard both physically and mentally in the gymnasium to assume the responsibilities that citizenship entailed. The outline of the public ceremony was well known to all. The ritual required that young men be stripped of their youthful garments and then presented before a panel of elder citizens. If they passed their examination, they would then be marched with their fellow initiates naked into the Assembly and there, in full view of the entire city, a robe would be loosely draped about their shoulders leaving their front bare and exposed. Hence forth, whenever they entered the Assembly, they would shed their clothing and don this robe, leaving themselves bare in an act of public display. The proud and public exposure of male nakedness would be the major theme of my movie

My movie explores how each member of Nicky's family took special pleasure in viewing his nakedness. For his father, it was the bond of brotherhood. Men who debated political matters naked hid nothing from one another. For his mother, it was the pride of seeing him as a responsible and mature man. The cute appendage that marked his boyhood in youth had grown to proportions that now signified maturity in judgment.

For his sisters, who were attending the celebrations for the first time, it was an entirely different matter. They (like me) were interested in -- fixated on --the physical attributes of manhood. It would be their first chance to witness young men publicly naked. His younger sister, Athena, who was too young to attend the event under normal circumstances, was giddy with adolescent enthusiasm about seeing naked boys. His older sister, Lydia, was excited because it was her first trip to the Assembly. That she would be seeing her male friends naked for the first time was, for her, the main attraction. She would now know the secret dimensions of their sex and put to rest the speculative gossip that consumed her and her friends. From this moment on, they would be talking about known facts.

My movie is shot from Lydia's point of view. Her curiosity is really focused on her long-time boy friend, Diogenes. Rumor has it that Diogenes is particularly well-endowed although none of her friends know for sure that this is true. While Lydia has always had sweetheart affection for Diogenes, she is intrigued by the prospect that his winning personality might come with added charm. But now, on her first visit to the Assembly, she would know for certain whether the rumor is true, and this makes the occasion especially tantalizing.

There is a subplot that is also played out in the background of the Lydia/Diogenes relationship. Elena, Nicky's secret love, will also be present, and she will be viewing his momentous unveiling as well. The prospect of her gazing at his manhood causes Nicky more than a little anxiety because the mere thought of Elena's observing him naked brings him straight to erection. This is not supposed to happen, at least in theory, and so he is presented with an embarrassing practical problem that he has not foreseen.

My movie makes clear that the point of being nude in public is to present yourself in a state of vulnerability to your peers. Your nakedness is a statement that you have nothing to hide and, if you retreated from the public gaze, you hide an aspect of your personal being that you have pledged to disclose. So, if Nicky becomes erect at his initiation, it is his duty to display his aroused member to the public to which he had sworn allegiance. Turning aside will bring dishonor on himself in the eyes of his community. I know that I am playing a little loose with historical fact here, but it is my movie and I can do as I wish. Moreover, it is just a fantasy.

Because Nicky is very close with his mother (a character modeled after me), he decides to talk with her about his impending problem. One evening after dinner, he finds her alone on the balcony overlooking the garden and takes this opportunity to ask, phrasing his problem in a veiled way, for her advice. Lydia happens to be in the garden just below the balcony and overhears the conversation.

Nicky's mother recognizes immediately what he is alluding to and, sweeping aside all the obfuscation, goes straight to the point. She opening admits that exposing one's privates is perhaps a disconcerting experience, especially if it is the first time. However, she suggests that he keep in mind that it will not be the first time that others in attendance have seen young men exposed in this way. It will be for them simply one of many public unveilings that they had attended. This exchange fuels Lydia's passion to the point that she can hardly contain herself.

Nicky's mother goes on to say that she enjoys visiting the Assembly because, in part, she respects the work that they do. Still, she confesses that there is also a strong voyeuristic element for her and for most other women as well that goes beyond the give and take of debate. She enjoys viewing the men in their nakedness and has witnessed the various states that can come over them, both the grand and glorious and the shriveled and lifeless. She encourages him not to be shocked about the physical but also sexual aspects of this unveiling.

Every woman in the gallery knows that young citizen are prone, when the eager eyes of an attractive female takes in his manhood, to achieve an excited state. Her advice to him is to put this aside and be himself in the fullness of his nakedness. Besides, he will be no more and no less exposed that anyone else on the floor of the assembly that day including her husband (his father). She intimates there may be certain benefits, rewards for those who perform well, about which you do not yet know.

When day of his initiation finally came, Nicky walked before the jury and stripped off his clothing with both enthusiasm and pride. In shooting this scene, I focus the viewer's attention on the act of disrobing, particularly when the penis is laid bare because this is when the young man is made most vulnerable. I then flash to the cheering crowds that greet the naked young men as the walk into the arena. I spotlight first the proud face of his father before moving on to his mother, who gives a slight nod of approval. I have his older sister Lydia raise her eyebrow in appreciation of the display taking place before her.

Nicky does fine until he sees Elena, who is radiating sexual energy that is palpable. With dread, he feels his penis fill and begin to rise. Aware that he is standing out partially erect, he struggles to his worries aside. He remembers his mother's advice and decides that, if he is moved by Elena's gaze, so be it. He discovers pride, not shame, in his public rise to glorious fullness because he has the courage to be himself in the moment of disclosure.

At this moment, his erection surprisingly subsided and knowledge of his sexual state will remain a mystery for the young women in attendance. As his anxiety comes under his control, he gains the composure to look around and take in the pageantry. He sees Lydia and notices that she has her eyes glued on Diogenes's appendage. The sexual tension that he had experienced with Elena was nothing compared to what was transpiring between them. As she continued to stare at him, his manhood rises in proud salute to the beauty of his sister. The rumors she had heart about his size were proven true as his engorged penis stood out from the row of young men in an unmistakable way. There was nothing he could do to hide the thoughts he was having about her.

This city has a special tradition that no other Greek city practices. After the ceremony closes, the attending crowd is invited down to mingle and chat with the naked citizen of the assembly. Lydia leaves her seat and rush to one of the archways that circled the assembly. She motion to Diogenes to meet her there. Behind the archway is a long hall leading to a lush garden. When Diogenes approached her, Lydia sticks out her hand but instead of reaching for his hand she grabs his extend penis and leads him down the hall.

Elena also enters the Assembly floor and makes a beeline for Nicky. He tells her about what he had just seen. With a coy smile on her face, she suggests that they follow them. They entered the garden and hide behind some tall shrubs along the outer edge. They see Lydia lead Diogenes to the middle of a grassy area, and there she looks into his face and gives him a long, deep kiss. At the same time, she is madly stroking his erection. Her hand covers only a small portion of his amazingly long shaft.

After a short while, she kneels before him and takes his penis into her mouth. She continues stroking him as she takes him as deeply as she can. Finally Diogenes throws back his head and closes his eyes in ecstasy. Nicky and Elena watch his release moisten the corners of Lydia's mouth and run slightly down her chin. When his spasms subside, they see Lydia rise, grab his face with both hands, and plunge warm, salty flavored tongue deep into his mouth. When she release him, his erection has waned, but his penis still hangs remarkably to mid-thigh. Lydia smiled at him, grabs his hand and walks slowly out of the garden and back into the Assembly.

Nicky is completely puzzled by what he has witnessed and looks astonishingly at Elena to see if she was equally confused. She smiles at him and says that he has just witnessed one of the secret rituals of the ceremonies of Adonis, an erotic female festival that follows the initiation ceremony by a few weeks. She told him that several days before their initiation, the young women of the city each chose a young citizen. Should that person become aroused during the festivities, the young woman would take her chosen man and perform the ritual we had just witness. It was a sort of reward withstanding the rigors of public exposure and, of course, would help "cure" the young man of his embarrassment.

She then stands back and, looking at his loins, she sees that watching his sister and Diogenes has put him in a very excited state. She steps forward and, just as Lydia had done, begins stroking him in a very pleasing way. She give him a long deep kiss and then kneels before him taking his erect penis into her mouth. As she moved her lips and tongue over his erection, he feels the sexual tension slowly mount. At last, his orgasm erupts into her mouth. A fair amount of his ejaculation dribbled down the corners of her mouth on to her chin. She holds his penis in her mouth until it goes limp. She then stands and plants a cum-laced tongue deep into his waiting mouth. While not the sweet nectar that he had imagines, the vaguely salty taste is a not unpleasant addition to the eroticism of the moment.

When he catches his breath, he asks Elena if there are more Adonis rituals. She smiles and says yes, but that they would remain secret until the appropriate time. We clasped hands, walked back into the floor of the Assembly, and joined the gathering of his proud family.

My movie ends here, but I frequently imagine an additional scene in which I play the mother. We are standing in the Assembly engaging in small talk. I eye Diogenes's flaccid penis knowing that my daughter Lydia has relieved him of his dilemma. Glancing at Lydia, I give her a small but obvious nod of approval. There is a glint of envy in my look. Lydia can not contain her self, and a big smile breaks out on her face. The nature of the interaction between us brings Nicky straight to another erection. He is embarrassed, standing before me in such a sexually excited state. I am nevertheless discrete and allow Nicky and Elena to slip away.

The sexual energy that has been created awakens Diogenes, and I see his impressive member lengthen and rise. Those around us steal glances of his aroused manhood, and I too cannot keep my eyes off him. Soon, he and Lydia also slip off. I am left with my husband, and I feel my loins begin to stir. I am too old for a trip to the garden, but I am not without privileges of my own. I reach down and grab my husband's amble penis and start to stroke it gently. He politely pushing my hand away, but I place it back on his hardening penis. He looks at me with astonishment as if to ask if I really want to flaunt his attribute. He knows however that, according to the code of Adonis, I have license to do arouse him publicly whenever I want, and he acquiesces to my desires. Soon, I have him fully erect in an impressive display, even if I say so myself. I could stop at this point, but I don't. I keep my grip on his manhood and suggest that we mingle with the crowd. We walk about with me hold his erect penis as if it were simply his hand.

I have to admit that I think I like this ending better.

boknude
boknude
96 Followers