The Making of a Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Kate's descent into slavery.
1.3k words
4.01
43.1k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate checked herself in the bathroom mirror. She adjusts the straps of her black dress and makes sure her hair is resting properly on her shoulders. Not bad for forty, she thinks to herself. Kate looks herself over in the mirror. Her petite frame curved and flared out at her hips and breasts giving her an alluring shape which the dress accentuated perfectly. Long, dark tresses catching the light to show off the lighter highlights rested on her shoulders and trailed down her back to the swell of her hips.

"Ok, it's time to take some fool's money."

She left the bathroom and went straight to her desk where her secretary waited.

"Look at you, boss lady," she said.

"Thank you, Cheri you can go home now," Kate said.

Kate took her glasses off and put them in her purse. While she put her leather jacket on she wondered again if she should just chuck it all. Men flocked to her all the time wanting her attention or to lavish their attentions on her. Kate only respected powerful Men. Men like that exuded confidence and deep within her core she knew she could give up everything for a man like that.

The Renaissance hotel in downtown Chicago was buzzing with activity. Bellboys carried bags for guests and crossed the large lobby. Kate walked through the beehive of activity and stepped up to the concierge's desk.

"I'm here as a guest of Mr. Richards."

She gave the concierge her name and he tapped the keys of his computer.

"Yes, Mr. Richards is waiting with the rest of your party in the conference room on the 18th floor."

He showed her where the elevators are and turned to talk to another guest. Kate's heels clicked away on the tiles as she made her way to the elevators. All the men in the lobby watched her walk, the sway of her hips and the determination in her stride. Kate slid on a pair of sunglasses as the elevator climbed up to the 18th floor.

Kate knew nothing about this Dean Richards. He was a Greek worth billions of US dollars and had a thing for Texas Hold-em poker. Dean is close to her in age which is about it on the information she could find on the internet. Her CEO knew Dean socially and finagled her a invitation to his poker game.

"Probably ugly as sin," Kate said.

Kate followed the signs and knocked on the door of the conference room. She gave her name to the black man who answered the door. A few seconds later the door opened and she was ushered in to the room. At the head of the table sat a large bald Man. He had a dark goatee flecked with gray hairs and wore large dark sunglasses. In thickly accented English he welcomed Kate and offered her a seat at his left side. He spoke Greek to several of his associates as she took her place next to him.

"Such a lovely woman you are, a koukla," Dean said.

His voice was soft and gentle yet he could crush her at a moment's notice. Kate shivered and swallowed hard. She could feel his eyes devouring her almost possessing her. Dean turned his eyes away and looked to the other men in the room.

"Gentlemen, let us take our seats and give the manager our buy-ins."

Kate, along with the five other men, gave the hotel manager checks for ten million US Dollars. In exchange the players were given poker chips and the game got under way. Kate played a tight game getting into very few pots. One of the players, a French man, busted early to Dean.

"C'est la vie mon ami," Dean said.

The Frenchman glared at Dean before turning and leaving. Kate shifted a bit in her seat as hearing Dean first speak Greek, then English, then French made her shiver again. Dean bought a round of beer for the remaining players. LaBatt's, a Canadian beer, not anything served in the US. Kate tilted her head back and let the liquid cool her parched throat. Being this close to Dean Richards was having an effect on her.

The players agreed to take a break. Two more had busted out to Kate and now only three players remained. Kate exited the conference room hoping to clear her head. No man had ever gotten her this rattled. She heard a raised voice and turned around. Dean had stepped out into the hallway and was having a conversation, in Greek, on his cell phone. He exuded power. Dean hung the phone up and turned to an associate who walked down the hall and into a room.

"Kate, koukla, let us rejoin the others and hopefully bring an end to this game," Dean said.

Kate whimpered and prayed that he hadn't heard. Dean placed his large hand on the small of her back to guide her into the room. Kate felt heat radiate from the spot and collect in the pit of her belly. They quickly took their seats and the game resumed. Dean easily knocked out the remaining player and it came down to just the two of them.

"Koukla, since it is now just the two of us. I propose that this all be settled in one hand," Dean said.

"I do not have enough money to go all in against you," Kate said.

"Ahh, but it is not so simple. I propose a wager to place on top of what we have in front of us."

Kate was intrigued. Her gamblers blood was coming up. The cards were running very well for her and she felt she could beat it.

"What are you proposing Mr. Richards?" Kate asked.

"I say, if you win you will get $60 million plus a 25% interest in my American company," Dean said.

"That is intriguing. What if you win?"

"If I win, you will become my property," Dean said

Kate blinked and stared at Dean.

"What you are proposing is illegal Mr. Richards," Kate spat out.

"Is it," Dean said.

Dean's associate handed Dean papers,

"Yes it is, not just here in the US, but internationally," Kate said.

"I have here a carefully worded contract which would make you my slave," Dean said.

Kate looked over the contract and could not argue the legality of it. Conflicting emotions battered at her psyche. She couldn't believe she was even considering this man's proposal. Dean's confidence and power were undeniable. Kate could not deny that giving up the control she had and giving it over to this man would fulfill her darkest desires.

"Mr. Richards, you have yourself a bet," Kate said.

The cards were dealt and Kate looked down to see the ten and five of diamonds. Dean was difficult to read. The flop came out to the Ace of diamonds, the King of hearts and the Queen of diamonds, a possible flush for Kate. She inwardly smiled thinking of how good it would feel to beat this man. The turn card was the Queen of hearts, and then came the River card. The River turned out to be the deuce of diamonds. Not a great card to complete a flush, but good enough.

Kate turned her cards over to reveal the flush. She smiled, but that smile quickly faded when Dean smirked. He turned his hole cards over and revealed pocket Aces. Dean Richards pulled off a Full House.

Kate's eyes grew wide as she saw her doom.

"You son of a Bitch!"

Without batting an eyelash Dean turned to her.

"Is that how you would talk to your new Master?" Dean asked.

The realization hit her hard like a slap in the face. Kate's shoulders slumped and she looked down. A million questions swirled within her mind. The most predominant was, "What would become of me now?"