The Making of a Slave Ch. 3

Story Info
India is given the choice to leave or stay.
2.3k words
4.59
49.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers

Niko crept in the room, careful not to disturb India. The sounds of her deep breathing filled the room. Niko gazed at her sleeping form and smiled to himself. Thankful that the light remained on, he pulled out his camera and began to snap photos. He took a headshot of India, asleep with dried cum on her face and a dildo dangling from her lips. Then came the picture of her ass stuffed with an anal plug, rolling her over gently to take a picture of the dildo buried in her pussy. Finally he took a full body shot of India. He sat the camera down on the nightstand. Looking at her aroused his lust. Oddly enough, he didn't want to fuck her, he wanted to make passionate love to her.

Carefully, he slipped the plug from her anus, licking his lips as he watched her gaping puffy hole shrink as the plug was removed. India stirred briefly as her ass was emptied. Waiting until she settled down, Niko rolled her on her back. Slowly he slid the dildo in and out of her damp pussy. Her body responded instantly. Unconsciously, her legs spread wider as her hips rose and fell in snapping motions from the bed, meeting his thrusts. He watched as her expression turned from peaceful slumber into full blown arousal. Biting her bottom lip, her smooth thighs trembling, her hands cupping her breasts. He knew she was getting ready to cum, so he started the stroke faster with the dildo. Deeply he inhaled taking in the musky scent of her sex, making his erection bulge painfully in his pants. The she did the unthinkable as she climaxed, she screamed out one single word.

"NIKO!"

Niko couldn't believe that she called out his name on her own free will without him telling her to. Over and over again she cried out his name as she rode out the waves of her orgasm, dimly aware of his presence. Her eyes fluttered open as she became aware that what just happened wasn't a dream.

"Niko?" she whispered.

"Yes my pet?" he answered, his voice thick with desire. Inching the dildo out of her dripping pussy, making her whimper softly. Slowly, he mounted her, resting his raging erection on her thigh. He waited to see what she would do as he decided on which tact to take. India moaned as she felt his delicious weight rest on her body. She wanted him to possess her again, making her his forever. Slipping her hands between their bodies, she stroked his cock as she guided it to her quivering pussy. Niko squeezed her breast tightly as he slid into her tight sheath.

"Very good pet. You please me greatly." he whispered in her ear.

"Niko make me yours again. I beg you, Master." she moaned in his ear. That was his undoing. He pumped in and out of her. Alternating deep, long, slow stokes with faster, stabbing thrusts. India clawed at his back, wrapping her legs around his waist as he rode her. She felt the orgasm building deep within her very soul. Niko could feel her walls tightening around his dick as it plunged in and out of her, making his balls boils. He was ready to cum in her, but not before he demanded something of her.

"India look at me. Open your eyes." he ordered. Her emerald cat eyes locked with his. "I want to know who do you belong to. Do you really want to be mines? Know that this is the last choice you will make, so choose wisely." he hissed, slowing his pace down. He watched the confusion wash over her face.

"I-I-I..." she trailed off. The pleasure in her loins was clouding her mind.

"Put it like this, India. If you want to be mines and remain my pet, then stay. If not, this will be the last time ever that I fuck you. You can walk out of here a free woman and never set eyes on me again. Now choose." he said, stopping his movement completely. India blinked hard, she couldn't believe that he was giving her the choice of her freedom or becoming his slave. Her remaining will kicked in, making her lips curl into a bitchy smile.

"Make me cum one last time Niko Frost and be done with it." she spat at him, bucking her hips underneath him. Niko buried his face in the hollow of her shoulder so she couldn't see his face. He wanted her to be his pet, not because he made her, but because she wanted to.

"One last cum then." Niko whispered, pulling out completely, flipping her over on her stomach. "I don't want to see your face when you cum bitch." he hissed, driving his fingers deep inside her pussy, coating them with her juices. Rubbing his slick fingers against her asshole, lubing it up. He rammed his cock deep in her ass, making her yelp from the initial penetration. Wrapping her hair around his fist, he angrily yanked her head up.

"You know this is the biggest mistake you've ever made in you entire life. When you walk out of that door, you will be lucky if you don't think about me for five minutes of your miserable existence! The way I fuck you. the way I make you cum, the way I treat you. You know I'm what you need, and now you're giving it up." he whispered in her ear. Her mind was filled with doubts. She didn't want to believe what he was saying, but she knew in her heart of hearts that she was going to regret her decision. Tears welled up in her eyes as she felt the orgasm rip through her, making her buck up against, driving him deeper in her ass, triggering his own orgasm. He howled as he shot thick stream after thick stream of cum deep in her bowels. Without warning, India climbed out from under him, turning around quickly. She took his cock in her mouth, ignoring the fact that he just fucked her in the ass. She sucked his cock until he grew hard again in her mouth. Niko buried his hands in her hair as he face fucked her. Slipping her fingers between her legs, she rubbed her clit hard, smacking and twisting the hard nub.

"Yessss India....make me cum in your mouth!" he hissed, pushing his dick deeper in her throat. She couldn't hold it anymore. Crying out around his cock as she came on her hand. Feeling the vibrations of her throat around his cock, made Niko shoot a second load down her throat. India slurped the salty fluid down her throat, drinking every drop, knowing it was the last time she would ever taste him again. Niko shoved her back against the bed.

"No more. Your decision. There are clothes in that bag over there. Your keys will be on the table. Wash and get dressed and leave." he said, walking over to the door, "Know this now, I have tapes and photos of your little vacation. If you tell anyone, life as you know it will be a distant memory. Good bye India." he said, shutting the door. India waited until she was sure he was gone, before crumpling up on the bed and cried. She didn't care that he had evidence on her, she wouldn't tell a soul.

Niko watched the monitor, feeling her pain shoot through him. He knew he wasn't a heartless bastard. He only did what he knew she needed. He had only hoped that she would have realized it too. He clicked off the monitor, giving her privacy, not wanting to see her leave. Almost an hour later, he heard India's car race out of his garage.

* * * * *

India stayed out of the office for the rest of the month. She stayed closeted in her penthouse, unplugging the phone. But she knew no one would call, more importantly she knew Niko wouldn't call. From her brief stay with him, she knew he meant what he said. She chose to leave, so she must live with her decision. And the sad thing was, he was right. Not a second went by that she didn't think about him. She couldn't sleep at night, after getting used to sleeping with the plug and dildo, sleeping without them made her feel empty. Finally, getting herself together, she went to the office. Settling down at her desk, she began to check her mail.

"Ms. Stone?" her secretary said, stepping timidly into her office.

"What is it Natalie, can't you see that I'm busy?" she snapped, "Or are you suffering from the same infectious incompetence that is spreading throughout the office?" The bitch was back.

"N-no Ms. Stone. I didn't mean to disturb you, but this is important." she stammered, handing India a thick manila envelope. With a waive of her hand, she dismissed Natalie. India eyed the package, immediately recognizing Niko's handwriting. With trembling fingers, she opened the package. Inside were the new contracts and a neatly typed letter. India put on her reading glasses and reclined in her leather chair and began to read the letter:

'Ms. Stone here are the contracts that you requested. As per your requested, they are completely different than the previous ones. I hope they are more to your liking, for I will not be able to redo them again. Effective immediately, I resign my position in your company. I have taken the liberty to interview and hire a suitable replacement for myself as well as my personal assistant, Elsie. Sincerely, Niko Frost.'

India stared blankly at the letter, rereading it several times. Slowly she crumpled the paper up. tossing it in the wastebasket. Hitting speed dial, she called Niko's house.

"Hello?" She felt a flash of moisture between her thighs at the sound of his voice.

"Good morning Mr. Frost. I just received your package."

"Ah, Ms. Stone. I hope the contracts meet your approval or my replacement is competent enough to fix them."

"As do I." she murmured.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Ms. Stone?"

It infuriated her to hear him be so professional towards her, like what happened between them never occurred.

"Nothing. You are even more useless to me than before. Good day Mr. Frost." she snapped, slamming the phone down.

Niko simply laughed.

* * * * *

Six months later....

No matter how deep she immersed herself in work, India never felt quite fulfilled. She even started dating again, but much to her dismay, no one ever measured up to Niko. No matter how thuggish the man looked, they couldn't hold a candle to Niko. Her sex life was one big frustrated mess. Sometimes at night, she would find herself driving past Niko's house, hoping to catch a glance. Night after night, she tossed and turned, until she eventually drifted off into a fitful sleep. On the outside, she was still the cold bitch who ran her company with an iron fist, but on the inside, she was a turmoil of emotions. She knew she had made a terrible mistake leaving Niko.

Two weeks later....

India sat at her vanity, brushing her long, thick mane. She no longer saw the irresistible bitch that all the men wanted. She only saw the person she so longed to be. She only saw Niko's slave. Picking up the phone, she quickly called her office, informing them that she was going on sabbatical and that all major decisions would go to her VP until further notice. Hanging up the phone, she quickly dressed in a skimpy black dress with spaghetti straps. The dress clung to her curves like a second skin. Stepping into her stilettos, adding a diamond studded earrings and choker. Parting her hair down the middle, grabbing her keys, she left her life behind and headed for her destiny....

Niko sat at his desk, lighting a cigar. He had just finished two long weeks worth of work. Turning the light off, he heard the soft chime of his doorbell. Looking at his watch, wondering who would be at his door this early. The courier usually doesn't come until noon. Opening the door, he dropped his cigar in shock. Kneeling at his feet was India. Tears shimmering in her green eyes, she inched forward, wrapping her arms around his legs.

"What do you want India?" he asked, looking down at her.

"I-I want you." she cried, tears flowing freely down her face. Niko smiled as he shove her to the ground. He smiled in satisfaction as he heard the rip in her expensive dress.

"What makes you think you can come back? I told you, your decision, your life. I'm done."

"Please Niko, I can't live without you. I don't know what to do anymore! Please you have to take me back!" she cried.

"Prove to me you want to be back."

"Tell me what to do and I will do it. I swear it!"

"Strip bitch."

India stood up and without any hesitation, she peeled her dress off. Underneath, she wore no underclothes. She stood there, nude, wearing nothing but her stilettos and diamonds. Niko's heart soared. He was only testing her, he never expected her to comply so easily. India's heart pounded like a drum in her ears as she stood there shamelessly. She no longer cared that people saw her standing there naked. She only cared the Niko was. Niko watched her, knowing that there was one final test to see if she truly wanted to be his.

"Simon! Come here, I've got something to show you...."

Say tuned for the final chapter...

Don't forget to vote! *smiles*

MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers