The Making of a Soccer Mom Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
(In 12 Easy Steps) Step 3: Network/Branch Out.
2k words
4.31
27.2k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Benny and I continued meeting in the basement of the abandoned building for a while but we slowly got bored with each other. The sex wasn't everyday anymore – it slowed down to maybe twice a week – and Kevin rarely joined us.

It's not like I was in love with Benny or anything. He saw to that. He was always really cold to me so I didn't get a chance to develop feelings for him. Those first few weeks, I would try to hang out with him at school, and I went around telling anybody who would listen he was my boyfriend, but he put a stop to that pretty quickly, telling me I was only Kevin's little sister, and that's all I would ever be to him.

Still, like the stupid, love-struck, naïve girl that I was, I remained exclusive with Benny. Other boys at school knew we were fucking, and would flirt with me in the hopes of getting some too, but Benny kept me on a pretty tight leash. He didn't want any "love stuff" getting between us, but he wasn't going to let anyone else have me either. Not unless he orchestrated it.

One night, we went to the drive-in with two of Benny's cousins who were in from out of town. This was a very unusual occurrence, because Benny never had any money, so consequently, he never took me on any real dates and frankly I'm not sure he would have even if he did have the money. I was just "his little fuckhole" and his "dirty little cumslut." I wasn't the kind of girl you took on dates. For the most part, I was ok with this. I AM a little cumslut. I liked the sex as much as he did.

So when he asked me to go with him and his cousins to a drive-in double-feature I was a little thrilled, but also a little nervous. Benny had hinted in the past that he might like to watch me fuck someone else, and I was all for it, but I was waiting for him to take the lead on it and he never did. I think he was afraid of letting anyone from school have me for fear that I would leave him for them. When he told me the day before that his cousins were from Anaheim and were visiting for a week and we were going to a movie and maybe "having a little party," I started immediately getting wet between my legs.

I was in a short black skirt and a tank top with no bra when he picked me up in his mom's Chevy, and I met his cousins, Steve and Terry, who both said hello to my tits, and off we went.

It was already pretty dark by the time we pulled up to a slot and got our speaker positioned on the window. It was a gorgeous California night. The first movie started (Robocop), and I slid over closer to Benny and put my head on his shoulder and my hand on his thigh.

The cousins got out after a bit and went to the concession stand. Benny and I stayed behind, watching the movie. Five seconds after they left, Benny moved my hand from his thigh to his cock. I cupped his bulge and squeezed it and rubbed it for a minute before undoing his belt and opening his fly to let it out into the air. I lowered my head to it and sucked it in. Mmm.

He reached around and cupped my ass, hiking my skirt up to my waist. He slipped my panties down my legs and off. His finger found my pussy, which was already dripping. He started finger-fucking me. I sucked his cock harder.

I figured he would say something when his cousins came back but before I knew what was happening, both doors swung open almost simultaneously and there I was – illuminated on one side with my lips sliding sloppily up and down on Benny's cock while the passenger side was treated to a sight of my bare ass and pussy. Benny even helped this along by pulling his finger out of my pussy and spreading my ass cheeks apart so I was completely exposed and I felt cool air blow over my clit.

"Man, you weren't kidding, Benny, this chick is a slut," said the one behind.

"Yeah, she loves to suck cock," replied Benny. "You can be next."

"Awesome! Do you think I can fuck her too?"

"Of course! Her pussy's dripping, man. She wants it!"

I heard them talking about me, but Benny kept a firm grip on my head and wouldn't let me off of his cock, so I couldn't protest if I had wanted to. I didn't really want to. I think I may have made a few gurgles of "don't I get any say in this?" but they were half-hearted at best. I knew this was going to happen from the minute I got in the car, and I wanted it as much as they did. Benny was keeping me locked onto his cock, but I turned my head a bit and raised my eyes to see Steve looking down on me greedily. He rubbed his cock.

Through the remaining open wedge of door, I saw a couple walk behind Steve, on their way back from the concession stand. They were holding hands and their free hands were both holding a bag of popcorn. The woman was staring straight ahead, and I don't think she saw me, but the man looked me right in the eyes as I drooled down the sides of Benny's cock. I remember his eyes were the bluest I had ever seen. I was mortified. He was probably 30 or so.

Steve and Terry got in the back seat and both leaned over to watch me slobbering all over Benny's cock. I finished him off a minute later and after I cleaned him all up, he lifted my head and looked at me. I could taste his cum coating the inside of my mouth. I licked my lips, making sure I got it all. I was ready for more. He flicked his eyes at the back seat. "Go," he said.

The boys had already taken their pants off while watching me blow Benny. They must have been jacking off. I crawled over the seat and slid one of them (Steve?) into my mouth before all of me was even over. The other (Terry) pulled my bottom half onto his lap and shoved two fingers in my pussy, before positioning me so he could eat my pussy from behind while I sucked his brother. It was pretty cramped but somehow, we managed to do it. Benny watched from the front seat.

I FUCKING LOVE to get my pussy eaten. Benny hardly ever did it, and he always acted like he was doing me a favor when he did, but his cousin gave me an incredible tongue-lashing. I came at least three times before Steve came in my mouth, so then I got up and straddled Terry and sank my pussy down on his hard cock. I was incredibly horny and wet by this time, so I was hoping to get a good fuck from him, but he came almost immediately. I don't even think I had gone all the way down on it before he cried out and shot up into me. I was disappointed, but it was still fun.

They were young and recovered quickly. I ended up fucking each one of them again before we left and those times were a bit more relaxed and they made me cum a lot. I took each one separately in the back seat, missionary, and they all blew their loads up in me. When one got done, I just lay there with my legs spread while another positioned himself above me. My pussy was a drippy, creamy mess by the time we finished and I'm pretty sure Benny got questioned by his mom about the stains on the back seat.

I was seriously a sloppy mess down there. Looking back, I can't believe I didn't get pregnant back then, because Benny never used a condom and I wasn't on the pill.

Later that night, when I was home in my own bed, I jilled off a couple of times remembering the scene. I remember licking my fingers, trying to taste the boys cum that was still in me.

Combined with my pussy juices, it tasted good, and I remember thinking then that I would like to try licking a girl's pussy someday.

***

A couple of months later, Benny's mom lost her job and they moved to Anaheim to live with Steve and Terry's parents until she could find something else. He's still there – owns a used car dealership. We're Facebook friends and sometimes we'll type dirty to each other late at night when our spouses are asleep. I'll totally do him if we ever meet up again in this life.

But at the time? Sorry to say it, but all I felt was relief. I knew he wasn't the one that would finally tame me (still looking, lol). But even then, I was bored and wanted more.

About a month after Benny left, I walked home from school alone. Kevin had to stay after school for something or other (big surprise), and I was just kind of rambling along slowly, enjoying the California sunshine, (daydreaming about cock, probably) when a car pulled up alongside.

"Hey, can you help me?"

I turned and saw this guy, probably about 40, looking out at me from the window of one of those wood-paneled station wagons.

I took a few steps closer. "What do you need?" I asked.

He was blond but he had a big, dark mustache that made me think he must dye his hair. Looking back, I'm pretty sure it was a bad toupee.

"Come here. Help me with this." I leaned in and saw that inside the car, he was naked from the waist down and his cock was rock hard and he was stroking it slowly. His left arm had been resting on the window frame and now it shot out and grabbed my wrist. It hurt. He started pulling me toward the window. I tried to scream but nothing came out.

"Hey," a voice shouted. The perve let my arm drop and peeled off. A guy was running toward me. "Are you ok, miss?" he asked, as he ran up.

I looked at the steely blue eyes under the baseball cap and grew ten shades of red. It was the guy from the drive-in! The one who had been holding hands with the woman and walked by and saw me with a mouthful of Benny's cock. He didn't seem to recognize me.

He had a radio in his hand and it started squawking and he walked away so I couldn't hear the conversation, then he turned back to me and said "Don't worry. You're safe. We got him a couple of blocks over." And then, at my look of puzzlement, he showed me a badge that he pulled out of his back pocket and said, "I'm a cop."

And then his eyes got wide and he kind of started, and in his gaze, I saw an image reflected back at me of a young girl with her mouth drooling all over a thick cock while some yahoo looked down at her from outside a car door, waiting his turn.

He didn't say anything – he didn't have to – I knew in an instant that he recognized me. He looked at me in a way I'm not sure I can describe. It was...hungry and eager at the same time...with a hint of creepy underneath. But even that doesn't do it justice. His eyes blazed like the sun.

I felt a familiar tingle.

He said, "I'm going to have to take you down to the station to get your statement."

And that's how I met Ray.