The Making of a Submissive Man

Story Info
A husbands 1st time watching his wife with another man.
11.5k words
4
122.2k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are not the typical couple I guess, with that being said we have been together over 25yrs and reasonably happy. How many long term couples can say that? We are your white middle class couple, have similar goals in life, go to work every day, try and do the right thing and raise our kids well. Everything starts out harmless enough when you're looking to improve upon your lifestyle or add a little spice and fun. This is really where the story begins and we will go by the names Amber and Eric. I have lately and often found myself fantasizing about watching my wife having an erotic encounter with another man. Our sex life is not bad, and my fit, attractive wife indulges most of my fantasies play with a passion as I do for her. She says she wants to draw the line at involving other people but really that's simply was not the case.

We have found a bit of fun online making a little extra cash. We have become film makers and actors in a sense. We film her nude doing self sex acts and providing custom audios to help other men with their needs. This has become fun in a word watching her masturbate for other strangers and getting off to the thought of other men enjoying her.

The closest we'd gotten to fulfilling my fantasy is watching her enjoy a rather large, life-like dildo. She absolutely loves being pounded by large cocks while she enjoys watching porn and listening to audios recordings. These are recordings of other men talking her as if they are fucking her as I do the real work behind the scenes. She likes to keep me out of site so I don't disrupt her moments and thoughts. She gets to lie back as I use her large toys on her while I masturbate her at the same time. Just the thought of her enjoying someone's large cock and watching her lips caressing someone drives me nuts! I always think of this while I am completing my tasks for her.

She lets me enjoy a good scene at times where she simply masturbates while thinking of a younger harder man as I watch. I get the pleasure of recording her so I can sell the scenes online. I have found that I enjoy watching her have orgasms than I enjoy fucking her myself. She always offers anything I want, but I always seem to resort to have a hand job from her. This way I can think and fantasize that this is all she will do because she saves herself for her other men.

But she has made it clear that bringing in a third party is just a fantasy for her. But a man often has a hard time of letting go of an obsession, and this was one of those times. Especially knowing she will enjoy it. During one of our playful foreplay discussions, I asked her if she remembered being in the presence of a male stripper when she was younger. She is a hot milf now in her early 40's now. She had to admit that it was fun and she had enjoyed watching men undress in front of her.

Having set the trap, I moved in for the kill. If she had watched a male stripper with a bunch of girls, would she allow a male stripper to perform with just me in the room? After all, it was a lot less like cheating if I was there as opposed to a bunch of other women. I told her I could sell the little show online for a little cash and I would record it.

Maybe deep down inside she began to develop some fantasies of her own, but amazingly, she agreed she would do it and entertain it. The thought of making a few bucks always helps her along! I told her we could sell some type of video online from something harmless enough. My mind immediately began to reel with the potential of seeing my wife watch another man undress... and naturally, what else might happen.

Craigslist has been an outstanding site to meet and chat with folks while making a few bucks. This was just as good of choice looking for someone she found hot and attractive! This was really fun as we spent weeks looking for potential men for her and flirting online. We wanted someone safe as we are and we ending up picking a younger man in his early 30s. He was newly divorced and was not looking for a relationship. He was just looking for fun and with a married couple as well. Turns out he owns a Gym and is in top notch shape as well. This was a big bonus for Amber. We will call him Nick.

Nick was nice looking from the pics he sent online, well built, easy going but not cocky. We set the ground rules for him, that my wife had to call the shots, and that no touching was allowed unless she initiated it. I have never been interested in making my wife do something she did not want to do. He was in agreement and it was just stripping after all. So we set the date for the coming Saturday night. We were lucky enough to have all the kids spending the weekend at relatives until Tuesday, Nothing to worry about!

My wife was nervous as a cat near water all week and gradually more and more as Saturday neared. To make matters even more interesting she would be ovulating around Friday and Saturday this weekend. She always becomes even more increasingly horny during these few days. I really could not wait to see what was going to happen! I kept turning her offers down during the week for sex so that her sexual appetite would be uncontrollable hopefully. I knew this would help the plan.

She is absolutely a beautiful woman and takes great care of her figure. She is petit with good shoulders, medium breasts with perfect nipples, and a waist that curves into lovely rounded hips and ass. Her beautiful ass turns many male heads. I know this from watching in public and the 100s of replies from men online from our postings. Her abdomen is nice and firm since she had been working out and getting in shape. I was really hoping and looking forward to see her enjoy the hard work she put into her body.

Finally Saturday morning arrived, and I thought she might bail in the eleventh hour. I told her that after Nick came over, she could stop things at any time - she was in control. Nick was hers to command and he would be compliant. He had agreed to this clearly because he found her so attractive and wanted any excitement she had to offer him! That put her somewhat at ease, and of course along with the nice hotel room that we had mutually agreed upon. The hotel was a few hours from home. When she booked the room she said went ahead and reserved the room for Saturday and Sunday night. She figured when could enjoy the room and get out and explore the big city we would be staying in.

Saturday morning brought the usual chores. Running to the store and cleaning up the house. This took her mind off the day's future events. As the early afternoon was approaching I could tell she was starting to think about getting ready. Around 1pm she gestured that it was time to get showered up. She was clearly nervous as she snapped at me not to bother or rush her in the shower. As with all women, this clearly means that every nook and cranny must be properly tended to. I went ahead and showered as well in another bathroom in the house. I knew that I would be done way ahead of her. After 20mins I was all cleaned up and dressed. I went to sit and wait.

It was no time at all that I heard her yell for me. I assumed that she needed a towel or something to dry off with. I went into the bathroom and sure enough, she was still in there with the shower on. I yelled over the door would you like a towel. She replied back "No, I would like you help to make sure I got everything shaved good." I opened to door and to my surprise; I stood there in a slight trance. She had completely shaved everything. Her pussy was slick as can be without a trace that she ever had pubic hair. This nicely exposed her pussy lips for easy viewing. She turned around and bent over so I could check her rear-end. She Said "I hope you like and while you're looking can you see any spots I missed?" Wow! Not a single hair. I could not help but run my hands over her feeling how smoothing everything was! I gave my approval and left for her to finish up.

She came out and asked what she should wear, and I said just put on some sexy things. She had really done herself up with really nice finger nail and toe nail polish that was a deep dark red. She complimented this with her facial make up and smokey eye color. She went all out and dressed nice with all the bells and whistle of a hot date night on Saturday! I watched intently as she made herself presentable.

She started with a satiny garter belt to which she attached sheer nylon stockings, followed by a lacy white nylon camisole, lacy panties and a sheer half-slip. She looked incredibly sexy, her panties and stockings clearly visible through the slip. Her breasts didn't need much support today with that camisole, and you could see the outline of her firm nipples. I became so aroused, which she noticed, and when I reached for her she pushed me away, saying "I'm not going to get messed up and have to shower again. You had your chance all week and did not take it!" She selected a blue dress which hugged her beautiful figure, and came a few inches above her knees, showing a good deal of attractive smooth legs. She whirled around, her dress and slip lifting high enough to see her naked thighs above her stocking tops, and just the edge of her panties. "Is that sexy enough?" She asked.

All I could say is "OH YEAH"

We looked at the clock and it was already 3pm. We had to get going for our 7:30 pm arrangement. We needed to get signed into a room and of course think of some cool names to sign in under. We grabbed some last minute items and clothing. I went to her sex goodie bag to make sure I grabbed her favorite dildo and a new bottle of KY jelly. Have to prepare for a little fun after she gets to watch her man strip for her at least! The camera was on the list of items to take as well. While I was getting her stuff I noticed that she grabbed a small box out of her night stand as well. I really did not think about it much at the time. I would know for sure later though! I knew at this point also that she was resigned to watching the show at least.

The drive to the hotel was nice and peaceful. We did not really talk a lot as we were just enjoying the drive. I knew she was nervous and I was as well a little bit. Neither one of us wanted to triple think about, of course I was hoping for more while she was probably thinking of a million things. We finally arrived at the hotel and got checked in under Mr. and Mrs. Randolph. I just blurted a random name out that was nowhere close to ours. We walked into the room and the 1st thing I did was to turn the heat up to 85in the room. My wife never likes to get cold. I knew this would help the mood.

This was a really nice clean upscale place with 2 different rooms (bedroom area and sitting), a kitchen area and nice large bathroom. We even had a hot tub in the corner of the room. I went and set the bags on the dresser area and checked my phone. I needed to reply to Nick with our room number. He already knew the hotel location ahead of time. I sent a simply reply with the room number and said Amber can't wait to see you. It was just 30 minutes later there was a knock at the door.

Nick showed up looking like a regular sharp dressed business man. He was cleanly shaven and smell really good. I even made note of the cologne he wore. We eased into the sitting area in the hotel room. This was a large area with a couple couches and a nice comfy chair where I could sit and enjoy the show. I could not wait to watch my wife enjoy herself knowing she had the security she needed to let loose!

My wife was so nervous she was blushing, and my heart was beating fast as well. But Nick had a way about him, before long we had shared some laughs and had relaxed quite a bit. It was nice to find out that he was just a regular guy like myself and very polite. He had really put Amber at ease as now she was all smiles. The conversation hit a lull and Nick stood and announced that it was time he did what he came here to do. He went to the room's radio and put on some smooth soft music while I jump up and turned the lights down lower. I forgot the camera at this point and Amber did not notice either.

I positioned myself in the comfy chair while my wife sat alone, perpendicular to my vantage point. She sat in middle of the sofa, with a look of anticipation that fell somewhere between dread and excitement. When Nick started slowly moving to the music and peeling off his sport coat, I noticed my wife taking a deep breath and let it out. It was then that I realized that I had forgotten to breathe for the last few minutes. My heart was pounding with a mix of nervousness and sexual energy. I thought about how she would react.

By the time Nick got down to taking off his shirt, my wife's attention was frozen onto his tanned, muscular body, and my nervousness was giving way to a growing sensation in my pants. It was making me red hot watching my wife watching this stud. Nick took his time before getting to the final major piece of clothing while my wife was clearly enjoying the show. Nick finally pulled off his pants to reveal a form fitting set of undies and a dominating not be challenged package (by mine) held in place within.

My wife glanced over at me for an instant, the first time she had taken her eyes off our visitor since he began to undress, and gave me a mischievous I can't believe were doing this smile. Nick moved around the room some more, obviously comfortable with his near-naked body and the attention he was getting. After a time, he went over to the couch, close to my wife, and stood. His scantily covered crotch was at eye level to her, maybe at a total distance of three feet away, and started too slowly and gyrate his hips to the music.

My wife sat forward on the couch, her hands on her thighs, her face flush, and her eyes wide open. She was still smiling, but the attitude of the smile was full of more sexual energy than before. I followed her eyes carefully from my vantage point, watching her look up at his face and then down to his crotch, then back up, then back down. She was clearly dwelling longer on the looking at his crotch part. At some point she just gave up looking at him and just stared at the gyrating bulge in front of her.

Nick took just a half step back and asked her if she'd like to see more. Amber had to take her eyes off his crotch momentarily, to look up at him and digest the question. Yes, obviously she did want to see more, and she knew it was ok with me (it was very ok with me). She also knew I was ok with her to enjoying herself tonight, but I could see she still had reservations. What she wanted was for me to be the one to say yes and in a way I could now tell she wished I was not watching so intently.

I nodded, carefully putting on the game face that said Go for it honey, and it's all in fun. Her eyes returned to Nick's eyes, and she hesitated briefly before looking again at his crotch. When her eyes returned to his, there was a subtle, positive "please I would love to see more".

Before her eyes returned to his midsection, Nick placed his thumbs on his hips and slowly eased out of his tight black underwear, revealing a fantastic looking circumcised cock that hung in that semi-hard state of erection. I have to admit that I was a bit jealous. He was already 7" long and about 2" wide and only half hard!

I could feel myself slowly taking in a deep breath, watching the distance close between Nick's slowly gyrating manhood and my wife's hypnotic stare. I've never had any bi or homosexual urges, but I am willing to admit when a guy has a good looking cock and Nick carried it well. As he swung his cock in front of my wife's gaze, I was impressed that he was able to hold back the urge to get a full on hard-on. Like the one I had achieved watching her

My wife had held the same expression for most of Nick's show, her face full of sexual tension and anxiety. But now that all his clothes were off, her manner abruptly changed-she eased her body backward onto the sofa and placed her arms up on the sofa back, and her tense body seemed to let out some pent up tension. And she smiled a giddy, playful smile. She looked over at me, and with a playful look she said "Damn, he is smoking hot naked." We all laughed, and it was a big tension release for all of us, though I had an area that was still aching inside to see more.

Nick smiled down at my giddy wife and upped the ante, stepping as close to the couch as possible and asking her if she would like to touch him. Not that Nick suggest she touch anything in particular-he was very subtle-but when she looked over at me for permission she knew well what he was referring to. Again, I nodded for her to proceed, and her attention was once again upon Nick. More specifically, Nick's cock, that now seemed to reach out to her. She leaned forward again on the couch, bringing her face to within a foot of Nick's half hard dick. Her hands went back onto her thighs, which she rubbed a few times in nervous anticipation. She looked up into his eyes once last time before her fascinated gaze turned back to his warm member. Her hands came up slowly where she placed them his hard rippling abs. She ran her hands all over his mid-section feeling his hard pectoral muscles, his abs and finally resting her hands at the top of his hips.

Stopping just inches from touching him, and you could tell she was utterly fascinated at the idea of handling his large manhood. And then, as I watched, heart pounding in a complete state of erotic shock, her hands moved together. Amber softly grasped his cock with her hands on either side. Amazingly, Nick continued to hold his semi-erect pose, which conflicted completely with the erection that I was trying to keep in my pants. Nick's head did ease back as my wife's hands did a slow 90 degree turn, with one hand ending up stroking his balls and the other lightly rubbing his now growing cock. She lightly ran her hand from the tip of Nick's cock to the base, and then back again, she continued this for a while.

Then-in a moment permanently etched into my brain-she licked her lips, looked over at me, and winked with a sly grin. Her face settled just inches from Nick's now fully erect, fully at attention cock. It had grown another 2" to about 9" long but thankfully was still around a little more than 2" thick! Then she lightly ran her hands one final time from base to tip, fondled the tip of his cock briefly, and then leaned back into the couch. What a fabulous tease she was. I was afraid that if I moved I'd come in my pants.

"Thanks Nick, that was quite a show," she said. "I'm not sure if I enjoyed watching it as much as my husband enjoyed me watching me, but it was quite a show." We all laughed again, and the mood lightened and became playful once again.

Nick backed off from the couch and eased onto the other couch still with his raging hard on. He clutched his shaft with his right hand and softly stroked himself while he sat looking at my wife. I could tell he really wanted a release tonight. Nick then said "I hope you two don't mind if I take care of myself here do you?

All of a sudden my wife spoke up and said "Honey, I think Nick deserves some final attention before he does that and he gets dressed!" She looked at me with an expression that said it all! It's a split between staying within the societal norms of a loyal married woman and satisfying her own desires and that of the completely nude man on the couch. I think that those elements ended up being divided equally! The portion of her that really, deep down inside that wanted this man's cock was what put her over the edge. She said in an extremely sexy voice "Nick you need to come over and stand in front of me again" she said this slowly and deliberately. "And you're going to have to come to me, because I'm too relaxed and wet to move from this couch."

Nick worked his way slowly back to the couch. Nick stepped forward to the couch and got on, first with one knee and then the other, so that his body was straddling my reclined wife. He rose up to his full height on his knees, and his cock, perfectly erect for the occasion at 90 degrees, eased in close to her face. She gave me a quick oh so this is what you guys want glance, and then she lifted her hands off the back of the couch and brought them to rest once again on Nick's hips. My mind was reeling and my heart felt ready to explode as I watched her slowly. I sat there watching her face so close to Nick's cock, in was a tough position for me to see but I managed.