The Making of Billy Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife discovers her liking of large cocks.
2.7k words
4.18
179.7k
63
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robodud
robodud
100 Followers

It had been four years since 15 year old Billy had been reported missing. Billy had more than one run in with the law so no one thought that he had met with foul play. There was a full search put on for him for the first few months but when no leads surfaced everyone just felt that he had run away. Billy was a well-built lad that had an outstanding career ahead of him in football or baseball. A star athlete growing up and in his first year of high school made the varsity football team. He just had a wild side and always seemed to end up in trouble.

Now that our kids had grown up it was much to big for my wife of fifteen years and me. We had a two-story house with a full basement. We very seldom used the basement anymore because we used it for a place to have the kids go play. Now that they had all grown up we used it more for a storage area than anything else.

It all started a couple of weeks ago when we started hearing noises in the middle of the night. We both thought it was the house at first because nothing seemed out of place. The noises seemed to be regular and were getting louder and louder. I went down the basement and started checking everything but could find nothing out of the ordinary. We started thinking that we had some type of rodent in the house. I set out some traps and we thought that would be the end of it.

Sunday morning we heard the noise again and decided to go down and check. We both got out of bed and headed down to the basement. Neither one of us thought about getting dressed so I was in my underwear and Cathy was just in her nightgown. It was a short little flannel nightgown that did not show much but a lot of leg. Cathy started opening the doors to the rooms to see if the traps that we had set had worked. I started looking around to see if I could find anything that looked out of place. It was about that time that I noticed a bulge in the insulation along one of the walls. I walked over as quietly as I could and grabbed the person that was hiding there. I was able to wrestle him to the ground and hold him so that he could not move. It was not until Cathy came over that we realized that we had Billy. He was very dirty and would not talk but there was no mistaking that it was Billy. We tried to find out what had happened to him but could get nothing out of him.

We decided that we would get him in the shower and clean him up and feed him to see if we could get him to talk. As I tried to get him up on his feet he started fighting me and I was having a very hard time keeping him under control as he was much bigger than me. We decided that the best thing to do was to bring some water over and wash him down right there. Cathy went and got a bucket of water and a washcloth. Billy did not have a stitch of clothes on so it was easy to start to give him a good scrubbing as it looked like he hadn't bathed in a month. Cathy started with his hands and face but was getting more water on herself because Billy was fighting something awful. Cathy and I were both soaked by the time we had his hands and face washed. The flannel was getting very hard to move in so Cathy took it off so that she could finish washing Billy easier. She was now totally naked in front of this young hunk. She did not think it would matter much with the shape that Billy was in.

Now Cathy started washing his hair, neck and back. The hair and neck went fine but when she reached around to start washing his back her bare tit came very close to his mouth. Billy pulled one arm free, lunged forward, wrapped his arm around her waist and started sucking on Cathy's right tit. It took us both by surprise and Billy had almost half a minute to suck on her tit. Cathy kept going Uhh... ohhh... ohhh... uhh, yes, yessssssssss! as his tongue kept licking her nipple. Cathy finally broke loose and started laughing because she thought it was funny that he would come to life like that. She continued to wash his chest and stomach when he broke free again with both hands and grabbed Cathy's left tit and started sucking on it. Cathy let him continue to suck on her tit while she tried to break him free but he was so much bigger and stronger than her. Cathy thought that she could continue to wash Billy while I tried to break him free. I could see that she was having a hard time concentrating, as she would stop washing him to regain her composure and then start washing him again. When she finished with his chest, I was able to get control of Billy again and make him let loose of her tit.

Cathy started washing his feet & legs and working her way up. Billy's cock was getting bigger and bigger and now was sticking straight up as he had gotten as hard as a rock. His cock had to be at least ten inches long and big around as Cathy's wrist. Cathy would steal little looks at it as she continued to wash his legs. She had never seen one so long never mind one so thick. As she worked her way up his legs she got to the point where she had to wash his cock and balls. Cathy took a deep breath as she started rubbing between his legs and cupped his balls. She then took his cock in her hand with the washcloth as she started to work her way up to the head. She gasped as she found that she could not get all the way around with her hand. She slowly worked the cloth up and down his cock to get all of it clean. She seemed to take an extra amount of time on his cock to make sure that it was clean. The whole time she could not take her eyes off of it as she worked her hand up and down. Her hand seemed to be trembling, as she made sure that it was good and clean. Billy still had not said a word and seemed like he did not like the bath at all. He was fighting me for all he was worth and I was having a very hard time keeping him under control.

As Cathy was finishing up washing his legs, Billy broke loose from me and made Cathy fall backward. Cathy was on her knees and as she landed on her back her legs went straight up into the air. That was all the opening that Billy needed as he was able to get his head in between Cathy's legs and put it right on her cunt. She had her head against a wall and could not move backward to get away. He started licking her slot up and down and pushing as much of his tongue into her as he could. As Cathy tried to right herself she realized that the more she moved the more she was pushing her cunt into his face. Billy's tongue was going deeper and deeper as he was thoroughly licking her out.

With his head between her legs it was impossible for her to break him loose. I could see that Cathy was having a hard time fighting and the longer that Billy was between her legs she was losing the will to fight. I could hear little whimpers coming out of Cathy's mouth as Billy continued to lick and suck on her clit. He had found her clit and was flicking it with his tongue and then taking big long licks the length of her slit. Cathy started sighing and saying "So wrong, So wrong, but soooo good". She then raised her butt up and I knew that she was cumming and cumming hard. I was trying to pull him off but was having no luck at all.

Billy took his right arm and swung it around and hit me right in the middle of the chest. This knocked me backwards and I landed on my butt. Billy used this time to rise up with Cathy's legs on his shoulders and start pushing his rather large cock into her. Cathy was trying to pull away and would not let him get it all the way in. Billy was only able to get about half into her but he was deeper than I had ever been. He was sliding out and pushing back in as hard as he could but with Cathy fighting him he could not get it all the way in. He would pull out almost all the way and then push back in again and again. Cathy kept saying "No, it is wrong, No, so wrong." "I'm not supposed to enjoy this. "Nooo! Noooo! I can't"... "Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh Pleaseeeeee!

Still the feeling grew stronger. Cathy could feel his hard rigid cock way up inside her body. "He's so deep in me," she thought. "Ohhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" They stayed like this for the next five minutes and then it happened. I saw it in Cathy's face. Her eyes started to roll up in her head and she started rocking her head back and forth. I had seen it before, Cathy was starting to come.

She started to scream "Oh, my god" "Oh, my god". I've never felt anything like this. But...no, no... I can't. Ohh, it's so good. "Please... Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Yessssss...yesssssss"..."Ohhhh"..."Ohhhhhh, yes, just fuck me. Oh, harder..... harder. Oh, my. Deeper Fuck me, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...God!" She stopped fighting him and let him slide all the way in. This made her even crazier as he rammed into her harder and harder. She looked up at him and said "So big, so full, sooo good, please don't stop". Billy's humping continued, faster, harder. I could only stand there, impotent to stop them, watching as my wife had 2, 3 then 4 orgasms while this young stud was pumping her with his prime cut of beef. She started pushing back and they got into a great rhythm. I could tell that Billy was getting close too, because he was going faster and harder.

Suddenly, he pushed his cock all the way in and they just rocked back and forth as they both came together. Billy dropped down on top of Cathy and they shared a deep long kiss. Cathy looked over to me and said "Do you know what the best part of having sex with someone so young" I said "What's that". Cathy said, "They never seem to go soft, he's as big as ever".

With that Billy rolled Cathy over so that Cathy was sitting on top of him. Cathy started lifting herself up and letting herself back down without any help. She was now fucking him, with me just standing there watching. Cathy put her hands on Billy's chest and started riding his cock. She kept saying "You are so deep, I have never been this full, sooo good". Cathy was getting close again and started riding him faster, trying to get more of him inside her. She finally screamed out "Oh, god, fuck me you bastard. Roll me over and fuck me". I had never seen her so turned on. Billy rolled over on top of her and started fucking her hard and fast. Cathy started screaming, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming Oh, please cum with me". He just kept pounding into her as she screamed "I'm cummmiing, I cumming". Billy did not stop and kept up the fast pace. He was pounding her for all he was worth and showed no signs of getting ready to cum.

Cathy started screaming that she was cumming again and could not stop. She then said "Oh, please, cum inside me I can't take it any more". Just then another massive orgasm hit her and she wrapped her legs around his back and yelped and bucked and screamed until he finally dumped his load deep inside her. Billy pulled his cock out of her and lay down next to her. Cathy pulled up close to him and put her head on his shoulder. She said, "I have never been fucked like that before, it was the best I have ever had." "Where did you learn to fuck like that?" Billy still did not say a word but put his arm around her and pulled her close. It was then that I realized that Billy was not wearing any protection. I had a vasectomy so Cathy never used anything and now she was letting this young stud cum deep inside her without anything to stop her from getting pregnant. I just got up and walked up stairs and made some coffee.

I let them stay downstairs and sort it out for themselves. It must have been two hours before Cathy finally came upstairs with her nightgown back on. She said to me "We cannot turn him over to the police. I do not know what he has been through but he is really scared. Let's let him stay in the basement for a few more days and see if we can help him get back to normal." I looked at her and said, "After what you just let him do to you, do you think that you can stop him the next time he wants to fuck you." Cathy said "I think we can make a difference and I would not want to turn him over to the police and ruin his life. We will take it one day at a time and see."

Just about that time Billy walked upstairs just as naked as he was downstairs. His cock was still hard and standing straight up, all 10 inches. He walked up behind Cathy and put both hands around her and starting rubbing her tits. Cathy just put her head back on his shoulder and let him rub her tits in his hands. He then reached down with one hand and pulled her nightgown up around her waist and started pushing his cock back into her. Cathy just looked at me and said "I guess I will have to let him fuck me for a few days until he gets it out of his system. It has been a long time for him, but he cannot go on like this forever."

She then put her hands on the table so that Billy could push it in further. Again he started pushing in real long and real slow. I am not sure how many more times they had fucked downstairs after I left but Billy was in no hurry this time. Cathy just had a glassy look on her face as she look at me and said "He is so big and fills me up so full" I cannot say no to him anymore". With this she started pushing back at him as he started picking up the pace and ramming into her harder and harder. They must have gone on for better than half an hour before he finally buried his cock deep inside her and spewed forth another load of baby juice. Billy just pulled out and walked back downstairs.

Cathy came over to me and gave me a big hug and said that she was sorry and did not want to lose me. I said that I did not want to lose her either but something was going to have to be done. She looked up at me with those big doe like eyes and said "Let me have him for a couple of weeks and then the newness and greatness of it all will start to wear off. We can decide what to do then. I just cannot give up this opportunity of having such a big cock all to myself. I knew that it was going to be a long summer.

robodud
robodud
100 Followers