The Making of Mara Ch. 03

Story Info
Alabama babe loses control.
1.1k words
4.45
72.1k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mpulse
Mpulse
70 Followers

Mara and Lexi walked in to Meme's, a fashionable shop that Mara just loved. I didn't particularly care for it. I didn't like the neighborhood it was sheltered in. On one side was a bar and across the street an adult novelty shop.

Mara picked out some jeans and slacks for Lexi but she refused to try them on. She was interested in long skirts and dresses, body hugging tops that showed off her curves for maximum effect. Lexi found several she wanted to try on and asked Mara to join her in the changing room. Mara preferred to wait outside and give her mother privacy but in the end she agreed. She wanted her mother to be comfortable and happy.

The changing booth was smaller than Mara had remembered. With her and Lexi in the room there was little space for changing. Mara placed the new clothing on the wall hook as Lexi began to undress.

"Mara honey," Lexi said as she turned her back to Mara, "Would you help me undo these buttons?"

"I would be happy to mother," Mara replied as she reached out to undo the top button. The minute Mara's fingertips reached under the cloth to grasp the top button and unhook it Lexi shivered. Mara undid the second button and moved the material away from Lexi's smooth flesh. Mara undid a third button and placed the palms of her hands on her mother's shoulders. She slipped them under the material and gently moved it off Lexi's shoulders. She could feel the heat emanating from Lexi and she felt a familiar heat building within herself.

"Mm," Lexi whispered, "That feels great." With Mara's first touch Lexi felt an orgasm pass through her. It was a small orgasm but enough to stir the heat in her loins. When Mara's palms touched her back she had another, stronger orgasm. She could feel her body heating up and the deep desire so long contained within her threatening to break free. "Don't stop touching me," She gasped. Lexi felt her dress slip off her shoulders and onto the ground and she turned to face Mara. Lexi was glad she had left her bra back at Alex's place. She felt so liberated the less clothing she wore.

Mara stared at her mother's body. Her breasts stood out proud and firm and Mara could feel her own nipples getting hard and rubbing against the fabric of her shirt. She could feel the fire burning inside her, the desire to keep touching, yet she was torn. Her master had told her she could not be with anyone without his permission. Yet he also had said to make her mother happy.

Lexi ran the palms of her hands down her breasts. Her nipples were firm against her palm. She could see her daughter's nipples standing out against the fabric of her tee and she ached to touch her, to feel that thrill shoot through her own body when she did. "Mara, my little girl," She whispered, "You are so beautiful." She took her hand and placed it on Mara's right thigh. "Oh," She purred, "I can feel the heat even from here." She ran her fingers down the fabric of Mara's skirt, down against her thigh, and back up under her skirt slowly. "Let me touch you," She whispered, her lips against Mara's ear. Mara felt her hips sway forward. She felt her mother's fingers working their way up the inside of her thigh slowly, barely touching her flesh. She could feel an inferno building within her, a fire seeking control. "Mother," She gasped, "I don't think...."

"Hush Mara," Lexi whispered letting the tip of her tongue dart out and touch the edge of Mara's earlobe, "It makes me so happy to feel you pressed against me. I want to touch you in those secret places."

Mara moaned softly. Her decision was made. After all, she was to keep her mother happy, wasn't she? She placed her hand on top of her mothers and guided Lexi to the source of the raging inferno within her. She was thankful she had made the decision, after meeting Alex, to stop wearing panties unless they were absolutely necessary. She could feel the palm of Lexi's hand rubbing against her, could feel the wetness within her rising to the surface to coat her mother's hand. Her hips swayed against Lexi's hand as their bodies pressed together.

Lexi brushed her lips against Mara's. "Oh, my sweet," She moaned softly, "You are so hot. You are going to burn up." She felt orgasm after orgasm wrack her body with every touch. She couldn't possibly have any left. She slipped her finger inside her daughter's wetness, slipping it in slowly. She worked it back and forth, probing deeper and deeper, pacing out a rhythm that made Mara throw her head back and moan loudly.

Mara wrapped her arms around her mother's neck and thrust her hips forward. Mara wrapped a leg around her mother's hip, pulling her closer and crushing Lexi's hand between them. She felt her mother probing inside her, deeper. She felt her mother's thumb pressing against her clit as she writhed out of control. "Momma," She panted into her mother's ear, "I...I'm going to cum!"

She pushed against her mother so hard as she climaxed Lexi hit the wall behind her. Lexi moaned in time with her daughter as another orgasm wracked her body. She held Mara close to her as their orgasms faded.

"Oh, my sweet little girl," Lexi said as she brushed the hair from Mara's face and removed her right hand from under Mara's skirt. She took her juice covered hand and rubbed her finger against her lips. "Let's keep this our little secret, shall we dear?"


Mara nodded slowly while she tried to catch her breath. "Yes, momma. It will be our little secret for now."

"Good," Lexi said as she moved her face closer to Mara's. "Let's seal it with a kiss."

Mara felt another thrill shoot through her spine as Lexi's lips, covered with Mara's own juices, pressed against hers. When they broke the kiss her mother went about trying on the different outfits as though nothing had happened.

When they walked out of the dressing room Lexi was wearing a beige skirt that stopped right above the knee and a white blouse and heels. It was obvious from the bounce in her step that she was not wearing a bra. The clerk watching the dressing room gave her a knowing smile as she handed him the clothing she wanted.

"We'll take these," She said with a dazzling smile. "You should really work on making those rooms a little larger."

As they stepped out into the remaining day Lexi took Mara's hand and led her across the street. Mara smiled at her mothers new found happiness and wondered what her master was doing.

Mpulse
Mpulse
70 Followers