The Making of Mara Ch. 06

Story Info
Creating a monster.
1.6k words
4.52
49.2k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mpulse
Mpulse
70 Followers

Mara grabbed her sister around the waist, fingers gripping the tank top Ana was wearing, and pulled her in. Mara's lips lowered to her sisters, taking Ana's mouth to hers, lips crushing against each other.

Ana's arms flew from her sides as she felt Mara's lips press against hers. She began to push her sister away when she felt her sister's tongue brush against her lips. She opened n her mouth in shock at how brazen her sister had become from the commands Ana had given her. As her lips parted she felt Mara's tongue dart in. Mara's tongue licked at Ana's. It brushed over Ana's lips, hot and pulsing, then plunged back in. Mara's lips pressed harder into Ana's. Mara pulled her tongue out slowly, Ana's following as if being summoned by a pied piper. When Ana's tongue passed over her sisters lips Mara closed her mouth and sucked softly. Ana's hands wrapped around her sister. How could she resist what she herself had created? Mara's arms embraced her sister as their lips pressed firmly against each others. She listened to her sisters moans as she stepped forward, forcing her sister to step back.

Mara's grip on her sister's waist tightened as they continued stepping forward, stepping back, until Ana was to the door. Mara reached around her sister, pressing against her as she twisted the lock on the door. As she straightened, Mara's lips brushed her sisters. "No disturbances," She whispered as she led her sister to the middle of the room, fingers still wrapped tightly in Ana's tank top.

Ana's body trembled as Mara stopped them in the middle of the room. As she felt Mara's lips brush along her should over the strap of her tank top she wondered if this had been such a good idea. All her life Ana had thought of Mara as the beautiful one of the family, the pure, untainted one. Now, at her command, Mara was acting almost recklessly. Maybe a little dangerously. And Ana was acting timid. Ana rarely acted that way. Perhaps it was time to stop. As she prepared to command Mara to stop she felt her sisters fingers run along the inside of her thigh. Mara's fingers settled on Ana's hot wetness and Ana's body jerked as she felt her pussy responding to her secret desires. She turned her head toward her sisters and pressed her lips onto Mara's mouth, a passionate look in her eyes. All thought of stopping was gone.

Mara held her little sisters face in her hands as she kissed her cheeks, lips, and forehead. She let one hand drift down along the seam of the tank top, slowly working her fingers under the surface, down and around her sister's breast. She felt Ana moan against her lips as they kissed and Mara's fingers danced over Ana's nipple. Mara squeezed her sister's nipple between her fingertips. She felt Ana's body jerk and heard her sister make a startled noise and start to pull away. Mara cupped the breast and pulled her sister to her. This felt too good to stop.

Mara couldn't believe how exhilarating this felt. She knew it should be taboo; She should feel appalled at her actions but it all felt sooo good. The passion had just exploded through her body and she couldn't resist kissing Ana. When she felt her sister's body begin to respond she knew no matter how wrong this might feel they both wanted it. And THAT was even more exciting.

Mara's fingers stroked the inside of her little sister's thigh. She ran her fingertips higher until she could feel the heat of her sister's sex. She let the tips of her fingers gently stroke her sisters wetness. Ana's legs moved apart and Mara let her finger slip inside as she slowly moved her sister onto the floor.

Ana slipped her t shirt off as Mara lowered her to the floor. Her body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. She felt like a tightly wound coil of steel waiting to spring loose. Mara's finger had remained inside her as she was moving to the floor and now she could feel her big sisters thumb gently rubbing her clit. God, she couldn't take this.

Mara stared down at her sister. She was so beautiful. Thin and muscular, breasts smaller than her own but so sweet to the touch. She slipped her finger slowly out of her sister and bent above her. She pushed herself down the carpet so her face was even with Ana's knee and slowly began to lick.

I sat on the edge of the bed watching Lexi sleep. I don't know how long I sat there watching her, listening to her breathe. She was so peaceful. I knew what I needed to do but I was reluctant. I had no right to feel so selfish. Slowly I took a breath and began to speak.

"Lexi," I began. She turned her head to the side and murmured the word master. Her eyes remained closed. "You said that you wanted to travel. I would like to help you make that dream come true. This evening at dinner you will announce to your daughters that you are going to be leaving. You will tell them of your desires to travel and that I have been kind enough to give you some cash to begin your adventure. You will plan on leaving in the morning. The limo will take you to the airport; from there you will go as you will. Once the limo has left the main gate you will no longer be under my control. You will remember the good times we had here but you will not remember any of what made you do those things. You will not have any of the inhibitions that you came here with. You will never be that woman again. You will think of me as a friend with benefits. You will remember me fondly but you will not feel the love that you have felt for me while you have been here. If you ever need me you will call. You will remember all of this as your idea. Do you understand?"

Lexi smiled slightly in her sleep. "Oh, yes master," She murmured, "Thank you."

I stood and without a glance behind left the room quickly.

Ana's whole body was covered in sweat. Her fingers pulled at the rug, tangling it between her fingers. Her hips writhed as her sisters tongue worked its way around her breasts, up the side of her neck and to her ear. "Ana," she felt her sisters hot breath on her earlobe, "You've always wanted this. I knew even when we were little. I could feel it. I thought it was wrong for you to feel that way. But you have helped open my eyes. I can see how right it is, how natural. Tell me how much you want me. Tell me it's true."

Ana panted as she felt her sisters teeth brush along her neck working their way down her body. She could feel the sweat of their bodies mixing, becoming one and her body burnt with desire. "Oh God yes," She panted as Mara's tongue leapt between her legs, "I've always wanted you. I always wanted to be you. I dreamt of being you and touching myself. You are so hot Mara. UH!"

Mara's tongue licked at her sister's sweetness. She felt so excited at the taste, how dirty she was being. She lapped along her sister's clit and slipped a finger inside as well. The taste of her sister made her feel that they were one. With her other hand she slipped another finger inside letting her tongue dance between the two. Joined together forever. So perfect. Her finger slipped in and out faster as Ana's hips thrust upward. Ana began moaning louder now. As Ana began to scream that she was going to cum Mara took one hand and pressed it firmly over her little sister's mouth.

Ana felt the fire racing to her burning clit as Mara's hand covered her mouth. She could smell her sex on Mara's hand as her body began to explode. She twisted her head and took the tip of Mara's cum covered finger between her lips. She sucked it in as the orgasm exploded all around her. She would never forget that taste.

As her body began to recover and she could breath again she looked at her sister. Mara was putting her skirt and top back on. "What are you doing?" She asked as Mara stepped over to her offering her a hand up. She had to fight to get the words out. She could barely breath.

Mara smiled. "You can please me another day. We have already been distracted too long. I am surprised the master hasn't been back already." She looked deeply into her sister's eyes. "Something is awake inside me that will not be without you. I love you little sister."

Ana felt tears form in her eyes. "Mara, you obey me now. I obey the master. I live to please him," She said as a tear fell, "But I can't be without you either. I don't know what just happened or even what I expected to happen. I didn't expect to feel the way I feel. I love you too."

Mara twisted her head. "He's coming," she said, rushing to unlock the door. As she was taking her hand away the door began to open.

I walked in the door and my mouth hit the floor. Both Ana and Mara were standing, naked, staring at me. Their bodies glistened in the morning light. "Master!" Ana said sheepishly.

I cocked an eyebrow and started to smile. "Would you girls care to tell me what has been going on?"

Mpulse
Mpulse
70 Followers