The Making of Mary Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

"Stay focused, slut. You may only come when I give you permission." He buried his mouth in her pussy. Her succulent flesh felt so ripe he could barely contain himself! He reached down and stroked his rock hard cock feeling his precum oozing out and spread it up and down his shaft. He felt her stiffen, straining to contain her orgasm. He stood and pulled her legs up and over his shoulders holding the tip of his rod against her juicy hole. "you want to feel my cock inside you, don't you. you nasty slut, you want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes!" her voice was high pitched as she pushed forward to suck him into her cunt.

"Yes, what?" he primed her.

"Yes, please fuck me with your beautiful cock!" She was panting and feeling crazed, wanting him so badly. As she felt the head of his shaft slip just inside her hole she growled and thrust her hips up. She was rewarded with the feel of his thick knob slowly descending into her depths finally resting against her cervix. "Fuck me!" she screamed as she pushed harder against him. He gave in to his own raging desire and pulled out only to quickly ram back in. He smoothly rocked his hips back and forth feeling her tight cunt drenching his thick, long staff. Feeling the smooth, tight walls of her pussy wrapped around his cock he transcended into a frenzy of banging hard against her.

"you fucking whore, you feel so damn good," he groaned as he pounded his shaft in and out of her. Suddenly he yanked his cock from her hot pussy and quickly climbed on the bed beside her. Grabbing her hair he forced her head back and shoved his cock into her mouth and reached down to finger her clit. "Suck me bitch, I'm going to cum in your mouth and I want to feel you come, too!" As he fucked her mouth she frantically sucked him, swirling her tongue around his shaft. He felt his balls tighten and he pushed deeper, jabbing the back of her throat with his swollen head. Feeling her throat reflexively gag around his engorged head he yelled, "Now!" and felt his hot cum burst from his cock.

She screamed around his thick shaft. She had never swallowed and feeling his cum shoot against her throat sent her over the edge as his fingertips furiously manipulated her engorged clit. Tasting her pussy juices, his slick cum spurting into her throat, and feeling his fingers whipping across her clit sent her spiraling beyond control. The intensity of her orgasm overwhelmed her, causing her body to buck and jerk involuntarily. Her orgasm gripped her and rolled through her with such heat and strength she felt swept away with fervent ecstasy. Even after his cock stopped jerking in her mouth her body continued to lurch and quiver under the touch of his expert fingers for several minutes. Finally he fell on the bed next to her, breathing hard while his fingers rested on her pussy. He enjoyed feeling her lips twitching against his hand as he listened to her gasping for breath.

"Oh, mary, you are a good slut, so sweet and willing. What a good girl you are," he whispered as his breathing slowed to normal. "I'm going to enjoy training you," he softly laughed.

"Yes, please. Don't stop," she whispered. She smiled to herself realizing being a sub was what she truly wanted, what she needed. She had never felt so fulfilled as now, submitting to her Master. As she lay there, her body virtually humming in the afterglow, any doubt she had earlier had vanished about being a submissive. She truly understood and accepted that need.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12