The Making of Vampire Slaves Ch. 02

Story Info
In which an unusual friend comes to visit.
922 words
4.03
12.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 06/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Comfortable, ladies?" de Valmont laughed, the latch on the last shackle clicking into place. He had hoisted one girl under each arm and hauled them, kicking, screaming, and crying to the master bedroom, a suite of opulence and squandered wealth.

Viviane squirmed and kicked in vain, her mouth firmly gagged with a rubber bit that jacked her mouth uncomfortably wide. Like her sister, she was bound to the headboard of the massive canopied bed, her wrists in cold iron shackles. Her arms were pulled over her head with short, thick chains, but her legs were left unbound. She was dressed only in her blue brocade corset, her dress and pantalets ripped off by the Marquis without a strain or a second thought. Her nipples were hard and tight from fear.

Annaliese was bound in the very same fashion, but to the footboard, facing her sister. She was too quiet, too accepting, and her eyes were glazed; her head lolled on her neck a little too freely. Watching her for a moment, the Marquis merely shrugged and turned back to the task at hand.

"Wentworth!" de Valmont bellowed, his voice echoing through the overly large room.

A few moments passed before the butler entered the room through the oaken doors. "Sir?" His voice quivered slightly, drawing a hard look from the Marquis. He quickly glanced at the girls before returning his gaze to his Master.

"I have two spoiled, ungrateful guests who need my personal attentions for a bit." The Marquis laughed, his green eyes swiftly bleeding to yellow. Wentworth noticed, and he began to shake just a bit. "There are several items I need. Please send in Conner and Caesar. Also, bring me two of my thinnest canes." Wentworth's eyes shifted back to Viviane who was at this point kicking wildly, her eyes huge on her pale face. "Wentworth? Is there a problem?" de Valmont quietly said.

Immediately, the scared butler pulled himself to attention. "Certainly not, Sir. I will fetch your items and send in Conner promptly." He bowed low and swiftly turned to leave the room, never seeing the cudgel before it left him bleeding the on floor.

"I demand complete obedience, Wentworth." De Valmont spun the cudgel in his hands.

Picking himself up unsteadily, Wentworth bowed again, blood dripping on the floor from his torn ear, and staggered out of the room.

"Now, while we are waiting, I would hate for you to get bored." He sang to the girls, as if speaking to small children. Climbing up on the bed, ignoring the kicks raining down on him from Viviane, he placed his large hand over Viviane's cunt, the black hair there thick. "This has got to go, you know. I don't care for body hair on women." He stroked her cunt lightly even as she struggled to press her thighs together and kick him in the face at the same time. "Are you a virgin, I wonder? Or did the village boys have a go at you?" he mussed, his fingers tracing her clit.

Sliding back, he sided up against the unresponsive Annaliese, his hand quickly finding its way to her quim. She moaned quietly, her head slumping backwards, her legs spreading wider. "Ah, this one has played this game before, I see." He laughed, his fingers finding their way into her hot core. "No virgin here, Viviane. Wouldn't your father be scandalized? For shame!" he shook with laughter, his fingers moving faster and deeper. She responded by pulling her knees up and spreading her legs as wide as they would go. Her juices flowed over his fingers, slick and hot and needy, and he enthusiastically plunged deeper, adding two more fingers to her depths. "I think the lady likes it."

At that moment, a polite knock sounded at the door.

"Damn...well, we'll take this up lately, my dear." He pulled his hand from her, wiping her juices from his hand into her hair.

"Come in, come in, hurry it up a bit." He happily called out.

The heavy door opened, and a young blonde man strode in wearing rough leggings and a loose muslin shirt with grimy boots. "You called me, Marquis?" he spoke in a thick Welsh accent.

"Conner! Come in! I have a project for you." De Valmont grandly welcomed his friend, pointing at the girls. "I know you have taste for virgins, unlike myself." He grabbed a handful of Viviane's raven locks and gave them a savage yank. "I do believe I have a need for two very well behaved pets, and since no one else has applied for the job..." he shrugged. "These will do, I suppose. Their idiot father owes me a rather large debt." He sharply looked around. "Where is Caesar?"

"The stable lad is giving him a good brushing as he got into the brambles today." Connor replied casually, only giving the girls a quick once over before turning his gaze back to the Marquis. "He'll be delivered shortly."

Wentworth strode into the dim room, carrying two thin canes with curved handles, much in the English style, and the Marquis grinned as he slid them from the butler's grasp. "My favorite training tools have arrived." He tossed one to Conner who flexed it, making a whistling cut through the air. Turning to the girls, bound on the bed, he brought the cane down sharply across Annaliese's pale thighs. Coming swiftly to life once more, she shrieked as the bloody welt bloomed.

Conner smiled, his fangs winking in the firelight.