The Making Of Vicky Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
3.9k words
4.24
33.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of my story of how I became Vicky. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.


My head was spinning while trying to keep up with her while walking in these heels and my skirt that she had me dressed in barely covered my ass. It was very embarrassing walking from the conference room down the hall and out to her car dressed like this. It felt as everyone was staring at me but that didn't matter to her, she just tugged on the lead of my collar as she went along.

She led me to her car and had me open her door before letting go of my leash and telling me to get in. I walked around her car and got in on the passenger side and slid in. I was scared to death and shell shocked but she snapped me out of it with a slap across the face.

"You had best wake the Hell up and get your seatbelt on." She screamed at me as I did as told.

She then took the lead attached to my collar and wrapped it around the head rest and told me to sit on my hands. When I finished she took off and we were on our way. It was very quiet for sometime and then she asked me if I had any questions. I really didn't know where to start so I said nothing at all.

She just chuckled a bit and said "this will be your only opportunity to speak freely before you start your new life, so you had best start talking or forever hold your tongue."

Well I thought for a second and blurted out "This is crazy, you just can't kidnap me and take me away, I have a life and will be missed."

"Oh yes I can and now you are my property and will do exactly as told." She said in a very convincing voice.

"You see Ms. Niel and I did an extensive background check on you and know there will be no one will really miss you."

"Those papers you signed back at the courthouse gave me power of attorney over all your things, which as we speak no longer exist." She continued.

"We have already gotten rid of all your old stuff" she said.

She went on to explain that everything I once knew was gone and my new life waited. I was going to learn respect for women and appreciate what it took to be one. To feel what it is like to be harassed by other men. She also went on to tell me that I was not the first or the last in this position and the quicker I understood this the better it would be for me. She said she knew what a pig I was and how a guy like me was driven by my penis and that was why I was locked in chastity. I was going to be changed forever into the girl that I always bothered and learn a new respect for them.

As we arrived at a beautiful home she pulled up and undid my leash before telling me to get out and open her door for her. As she got out she took my lead and led me to the front door. She opened it and drug me inside and with a hand on my shoulder placed me on my knees.

"This is my place and it will be your job to take care of it and anything else I ask of you are you will pay a price, is this understood?"

I replied with a softly spoken "yes" when she then slapped me and said that wasn't how I was to address her.

I quickly answered her with a "yes Ma'am" and she tugged me to my feet and led me thru the house showing me all the rooms and making sure to show me where the cleaning supplies were kept.

She then led me to a door at the far end of the house and opened the door to a pink bedroom. As we entered I noticed it had a bed, dresser, and night stand, and closet. There was no TV, computer, or anything like that just an alarm clock and lamp. She opened the closet and there were lots of girl clothes but mostly maid uniforms.

"Most of these things will fit you and you will learn to do your own make up yourself." She said as she continued.

I didn't notice the clothes that much as I did the paddles and canes hanging from the back of the door.

"You will be getting up at 4:30 every morning and get properly dressed and presentable before making my coffee and starting my breakfast before waking me at 6 o'clock" she said as she pulled my lead and led me across the hall.

"This will be your bathroom where you will shower everyday after you do a daily enema to keep you clean and every time you need to use the restroom you will sit like a lady should." She said as she starred at me.

I was in shock because I had never had an enema before and the cage I was wearing made it impossible to stand and pee. She went on to say that she expected me to always leave my doors open unless she closes them herself. She expected me to do as told because this was her house and that I should not even think of having any privacy as long as I am hers.

"Do you have any questions?" she asked as she waited for a response.

I responded with a cry of a shaken man and told her that I had no ideal how to do an enema. To which she laughed and told me to sit on the toilet and she produced a large bag from under the sink. She then filled it with warm water and added some hand soap to it. She then had me pull down my panties and hung the bag above the toilet from a hook on the wall. She had me lean forward and took the hose attached to the bag and told me to insert it in my sissy pussy. I wasn't sure what she had in mind and froze in place when she grabbed me by my collar and pulled me forward exposing my ass. She then took the tip and place it to my ass and with no mercy inserted it all the way in. I let out a sequel as she let go of me and then she told me to open the valve on the hose. As I did so she squeezed the bag holding the water and soap. It quickly filled me to a cramped and painful feeling.

"Now hold it there and don't you dare expel it for a few minutes, I shall be right back."

She left me sitting on the toilet feeling as though I was going to explode for a few minutes when she returned and told me it had been long enough. Now after releasing my load she told me that after I did this a couple more times it would be clear and the job complete. Then I could shower, get dressed and do my make up and report back to her in the living room. I did as told and after some time sitting at my desk putting on my make up to the best of my ability, I reported to her in the living room. I did notice though this time I started to erect while putting on my thigh highs but the cage she had placed on me quickly reminded me I couldn't get fully hard.

As I came into the living room she was dressed in a silky night gown reading a book and drinking a glass of wine. She motioned me to come to her and I did as told. She pointed to the floor and knelt down and she told me what a good job I did with my make up.

After a moment of silence she looked down at me and scolded me, "When I give you a compliment I expect an answer."

"Thank you Ma'am" as I looked into her eyes for approval.

"Just the quicker you learn the rules the better" she replied."

"Now fetch me another glass of wine and then you can massage my feet when you get back." She ordered.

I quickly got to my feet and went to get the wine and returned and filled her glass before placing the bottle down and kneeling down and began to massage her feet. After about an hour of this she decided it was bedtime and told me to make sure I wore a nighty and picked up my clothes before getting in bed. She once again reminded me of my task I was expected to do in the morning before leaving me alone to my thoughts. I almost left and wanted to run away but without anyway out and dressed as I was just retired to my new room and did as told.

The next day I was awoke with her tugging on my leash and jerking me out of bed onto the floor.

"You stupid little bitch, you can't even get the first day right without screwing up." She screamed at me.

I looked at the clock and it was already 7 o'clock and then I looked up at her and could tell I really screwed up. She told me I had ten minutes to get ready and then I was to report to the kitchen where she would be waiting for me. As she left I quickly got my things together and ran to the bathroom and jumped in the shower before quickly running back to my room and getting dressed. I had morning wood and it was driving me crazy not being able to relieve myself but I had no time to worry about that. I gave myself one last look over in the mirror before hustling to the kitchen where she was sitting at the table reading a newspaper. As I entered the room she stood up, already dressed for a day at the office she made my morning wood harder to forget but the look on her face sent a chill over me that made my erection go away.

"Now I am going to teach you what disappointing me brings" she said as she grabbed my collar and bent me over the kitchen table.

As I looked back to her I could see she had a cane in her hand and she pulled up my skirt to expose my ass. With a quick slice of the air I could hear it cut the wind before she stepped up and told me not to move a muscle. With that she brought the cane across the top of my stockings and along my thighs with great speed and force sending a sharp pain running up my backside.

I jumped up, turned and screamed at her "HEY THAT HURT LIKE HELL!"

Then she slapped me across the face and told me to resume my position when I refused. She reminded me of my fate and asked me once again to get back in place or else. I told her that this had gone far enough and it didn't matter what happen I would not go any further with this. To my surprise she didn't hit me, slap me or even yell at me. Instead she put down the cane and went over to her cell phone and as I waited she made a phone call to Ms. Niel.

"She said she is not going to go along with this anymore" I heard her tell her when I heard her say ok and hung up the phone.

She put the phone down and walked right past me and disappeared into her room and shut the door. I wasn't sure what to do next or what to expect and sat own and waited to see what would happen next. When after about ten minutes, I heard a car pull up outside. I got up and looked outside to my horror saw a police car out front. Two police officers got out and came to the door. I was frozen with fear as they rang the door bell. About the same time Ms Niel pulled up also in the driveway. Ms Angela walked to the front door an opened it to let the officers in whom quickly entered the house. They said their hellos to her before coming into the kitchen where I was frozen with fear. Standing there in my maids outfit they told me to turn around. As I did so one of them placed hand cuffs on my wrist and the other grabbed my arm and turned me to face Ms. Niel and Ms Angela.

As they were leading me to the front door Ms. Niel said "This is such a shame and you boys know what to do".

Just as we were going thru the front door it hit me they were taking me to prison and that dressed like this was something I really didn't want to do. I started to struggle when they just picked me up by the arms and carried me a few steps.

"WAIT A MINUTE" I pleaded with them as we headed for their car.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL" I blurted out as we went.

That is when Ms. Niel spoke up and they stopped halfway down the walkway.

"Bring the little bitch back here a minute if you would Tommy" she told one of them.

With that they turned around still holding me and brought me back to the front door to face her.

I began to plead with her and at that moment knew if I could have one last chance to go back, that I was at her mercy and willing to do anything to get out of this. She looked at me and laughed and went on to ask if I wanted to say anything before I go. I went on to plead with her for one more chance and told her how sorry I was as well as how much I would do my best to be the best bitch they ever had if she would give me one more chance. I began crying like a little girl and the makeup began to roll down my cheeks and now all four of them were laughing at me.

"Ok bring her back in boys" she told them as they stood there with me in the doorway.

They let me go and I fell to my knees in front of her as she once last time explained my fate to me and told me this would be my last chance. I was so happy to escape going to prison I began to kiss her feet. She bent over and whispered to me it was a wise choice I had made but there was still some discipline that needed to be dealt.

"I think you owe Ms Angela an apology as well as wasting these boys precious time." she said with a very serious tone.

I looked at Ms Angela and pleaded with her to forgive me and hoped she would. She looked at me with disgust but approved and then Ms. Niel told me to thank the officers. I turned to them and thanked them as well. She then told me that they were two of her friends and very bisexual and that it was time I learned to please a real man like a sissy bitch should. While still on my knees and their cuffs still on my wrist, I had little doubt what my fate in the near future was going to be.

"What do you think Angela?" she asked.

With that she looked down at me and approved without saying a word for a minute. Then she went on to tell me that she thought I should beg to please them. I looked up to the left and right at them and knew what I had to do. One of them turned me to face him when I asked "May I please thank you Sir?"

He pulled my face to his crouch and told me to beg him to suck his cock. I couldn't believe what I said next but told him "Please let me suck your cock Sir; I would love to show you my appreciation."

And with that he told me to undo his zipper with my teeth as I could feel him already very large and hard thru his pants. Sitting in front of him I did my best and he sprung free with a huge cock staring me in my face. My eyes grew very big as they all laughed at me and Ms Angela told me to lick the head of it. I did as told and even licked up and down his shaft as I thought they would want me to do.

"Now open up wide Vicky" I was told by Ms. Niel as I sat back on my knees.

He grabbed the back of my hair and all hope was gone of him being very gentle since I had never done this before. He shoved his cock all the way in and as soon as it hit the back of my throat I began to gag. He didn't stop though and began to guide me very fast up and down his shaft. He was much larger then I and after just a few strokes, I could feel the puke coming up in my throat. He pulled out long enough to turn my head until I finished puking and quickly reinserted him and went back to work fucking my mouth. After a few minutes the other officer had his pants undone and waving his cock in my face as well. The first one stopped and pulled out long enough for the other one to drag me to my feet. They led me to the living room where one sat on the top of the couch and he forced me back to my task of sucking him off. The other one got behind me and lifted my skirt over my back and cuffed wrist as he played with my cage. He took hold of it and guided me high in the air when I felt as though I was being split in half. As one was fucking my mouth the other was now fucking my ass as he applied pressure to my wrist behind my back. I was once again crying aloud and sobbing but that didn't slow them down.

"I think Vicky is a natural at this" Ms. Niel said as they continued their assault.

As the first one exploded in my throat the other one pounded away on my back side. He held me in place with himself lodged down my throat, draining himself of his seed. The other one continued his assault until I felt him swell even further and a hot sensation fill my insides. As one pulled out and away from me the other pushed me to the floor. I had just sucked and been taken by two men. Broken beyond believe I had hope the worse was over when I saw them pulling their pants back up.

But as I was praying it was over I heard Ms. Niel say "Now it is time for that discipline I think you owe us."

I was still in a state of confusion when Ms Angela helped me to my feet. The police officers undid my cuffs and they all surrounded me in my broken state. My panties were around my ankles and make up and tears were running down my face. I rubbed my wrist and started to pull my panties up when Ms. Niel stopped me. My stomach ached and my ass was sore with his juices running down my leg over my thigh high tops.

"If you don't mind Angela, I will give Vicky this caning to show her what a disappointment she has been". She said.

"Please do Ms. Niel, you are so much better at it then I" I herd her say.

With that Ms. Niel fetched the cane and told me to kneel on the couch. I did as told but she had me turn to face the back of it. She told me I could hold the top of the couch if I wanted and if I didn't feel as though I could take it then the boys were still waiting if I liked. She went on to explain that this would not be fun or pleasant and that she expected me to stay still for the whole thing. I assured her I would and with that the first smack of the cane across my flesh took my breath away. She hit me across both cheeks and without warning. After a few seconds I squealed and was bent over when she told me straighten back up. Just as I did, the second stroke hit the same place as the first. Once again the pain shot thru me and I let out a louder sequel and sat down on my calves.

"Sit up Please" she told me and as I did she hit me once more.

The pain was much more intense then when Ms Angela hit me and she went on to say that she thought 50 strokes would do. After about 8 or 9 strokes I couldn't take it any more and fell back down on my calves once again. I just knew my ass was bleeding and turned to look. She didn't miss a beat though and tapped me on the back and told me to sit back up. As I did I could see the welts and she told me to turn around. Another stroke landed and then another and by now I was sobbing uncontrollable but that didn't stop her. Blow after blow was landed and after allowing a few seconds to adsorb each blow she continued. When she counted to 50 she and only then she stopped.

"You may now pull your panties up and get up" she told me.

I sat down on the couch and pulled my panties up as told as the Ladies escorted the officers to the door. I rose to my feet to see the blood on the leather cushion left by my ass but turned to see them coming back so I looked at the floor in total defeat with my hands down to my side.

Ms Angela grabbed my chin and made me face her as she told me how well I did and that they needed to go to work now but she left me a list of chores on the table she expected me to do before she got home. With that they both headed for the door and left me to clean up and manage without their supervision. I heard them both laughing as they closed the door but knew it didn't matter I had a lot of work to do before she got home.