The Making Of Vicky Ch. 04

Story Info
And it continues.
4.6k words
3.95
35.1k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been about six months now since my transformation to an owned gurl named Vicky. I have been serving my Lady Ms. Angela now as a maid and doing some personal service as well. I have been locked up in chastity and on hormones and dressing as her gurl and starting to like the dressing part as I accept my fate. I am doing a lot better with my chores and needing less discipline these days, especially since she added the electric shock ring to my cage. I not only take care of her house but have also had to go out on some errands for her like grocery shopping and to pick things up for her. I must really look like a girl because lots of people call me Ma'am and some guys make rude comments as well. At least she allows me to dress in normal looking clothes when I have to leave her house and not my maids outfit. I hurry up and stick to the job at hand because without anyone to protect me, I am worried that someone will take advantage of me. Strange that I never gave it much thought when I did those things to women in the past. She still likes to keep me on my toes though and I still don't like the pain or humiliation that comes with being a controlled gurl but that is my fate. Ms. Neil still seems to like to be the one that I can't seem to please.

On this day I got a phone call from Ms. Angela and she told me to forget about dinner tonight, that we were going out on the town. Now this was something that I haven't done since being brought here. I wasn't sure what to think but I was happy to be invited to get out of the house with her. She went on to tell me that I should wear that mini skirt and matching black blouse, some black lace top thigh highs and matching panties. The skirt she was talking about barely covers the tops of my thigh highs and the blouse really showed my newly developed breast. I wasn't sure if I was going as her slave or just one of the girls and wondered if she would be taking my cage and collar of but didn't want to ask her and just got ready like I was told. I was ready for the night out and dressed with my make up done when she returned home.

"Are you ready Vicky" she asked as she entered the house.

Which I responded with a yes Ma'am as she handed me her purse and told me to follow her so she could get ready herself. She started to undress as I prepared her shower and she quickly got in. After washing her and then drying her off, I retrieved her outfit from the bed while she did her make up. She summoned me to her with a light shock to my cage. I grabbed her clothes and promptly went to her. She always looks good but I know because she always reminds me that I have no chance of being with her. She told me that today was my lucky day though and she was extremely horny. I was very glad to hear this and thought for a second that I might get to have sex with her but she just told me to kneel before her and pleasure her with some oral service. This was at least better then nothing and I quickly assumed my place and began to please her. After a few minutes I could feel her tense up and she grabbed me by the hair and drove my face farther in her as a flood of juices washed over me. She quickly pushed me away and told me to go fix my make up and hair while she finished getting ready.

I did as told and as I was finishing up I heard her call to me that she was ready and I meet her at the door. She answered my thoughts about the cage and collar when she attached a lead to my neck and told me to get in the car.

"You had best be on your best behavior tonight or I will shock you to death, is that understood" she said with a smirk.

Now I was afraid more then excited about my night out with her. She explained to me that since I was doing much better the last few weeks, that she finally felt it was time I went with her into the outside world. First we were going to meet up with Ms. Neil at a restaurant and have some dinner before going to a piano bar that they liked. She also went on to explain that I had best not make either of them look bad and that this was going to be fun.

I realized now that this was not going to be any fun at all for me but just like at home except now in public. I tugged down on my mini skirt a little more hoping it would get longer to no avail. As we pulled up to a nice restaurant, she told me to be a good girl and open her door for her. I got out and went around getting her door as I noticed a couple guys staring at me still wearing my lead and collar which she undid the lead as she got out.

"Now if I must, I will put this back on if you get out of line" she told me as she looked at me in a serious look.

I responded with a curtsey and a yes Ma'am before looking down and taking my place behind her. As we walked to the door, I could tell those guys were staring at us. I didn't stop though and quickly got the door for her. We went in and Ms. Neil was already there waiting for us. We made our way to the table and I pulled her chair out for her and stood next to her when she told me to have a seat myself. I didn't say a word the whole time and hardly looked up as they talked. Then the food came and they ate and drank while I just sipped on some water. After they ate, the two of them continued to drink and got a little louder drawing more attention to our table. They might have been enjoying themselves but I wasn't at all. It felt like everyone was staring at me and I just wanted to go back home.

The waiter came by and asked if "can I get you Ladies anything else tonight". Ms. Neil was messing with him and flirting with him as he left our bill.

She dropped it on the floor under the table and told me to retrieve it for her. As I slid under the table she told me to kiss her feet while I was there. I looked up at Ms. Angela and she was staring at me with a smile and I noticed the waiter and people next to us were waiting to see this as well. I then was prompted with a shock to my groin and quickly did as told to the laughter of all watching. After this embarrassing act I got the bill and climbed back out and wanted to shrink in my seat. She went on to hand him her credit card and told him that I was a good girl which they owned and would do anything they wanted. She said it loud enough so that everyone heard her and the three of them just laughed.

The boy came back with her card and told them that he got off at eleven and would love to hang out with them. That made their day but she told him they would be out on the town tonight but maybe next time. She started to get her things and another shock hit me and I knew that was my cue to get their chairs for them. I help Ms. Angela and then Ms. Neil to their feet and then followed them to the door. After opening the door for them they decided that Ms. Neil would drive and they would leave Angela's car there. I did the door thing for both of them and climbed in the back seat after getting my lead from her car.

It didn't take very long and we arrived at a piano bar and found a place to park. After letting the ladies out, Ms. Angela attached my lead and drug me across the street. I opened the door for them and followed behind. I could tell they had been there lots of times because everyone seemed to know them and greeted them with hugs and kisses. They made their way to a table in the back and told a few people sitting there who I was.

"She is very pretty" one lady said as she looked me up and down.

And at that time another shock hit me and I heard Ms. Angela say "Thank her Vicky and don't forget to curtsey when you do".

I did as told and stood there waiting as they sat down to chat.

"Vicky, go to the bar and get us some drinks, they know what we like" she told me as she pointed to the crowded bar.

I turned to get them and could hear the table giggling as I left. I made my way to the bar and told the bar maid that I need their drinks please and stood and waited for them. As I waited for them a guy was standing next to me trying to get me to talk to him. I just ignored him and picked up a tray with some drinks on it for the table and made my way back. I placed the tray down and was told by Ms. Neil to take my place against the wall next to them. They drank and talked and laughed while I just waited with my head down. I made my way back to the bar to get them drinks whenever they wanted only to take my place against the wall as they talked. Ms. Neil got up and made her way around the bar stopping at different tables to chat while Ms. Angela and her friends talked. It wasn't long though before that guy came over and asked about me. He told them how pretty I was and that he would love to have me for his own. That sent the whole table into a chuckle but I wasn't laughing. Again a shock struck me and Ms. Angela reminded me to thank the man.

"Thank you sir" I told him and did a curtsey for him as they laughed at me more. They motioned for me to stand next to him as he sat down and he began to run his hands up my legs and grab my ass. The women were enjoying this much more then I was, but I wasn't about to move. He then reached up and ran his finger across the top of my blouse and then felt me up as he squeezed my breast. This sent Ms. Angela and her friend into even more laughter at my predicament.

"Too bad she isn't mine, I would love to play with her for awhile" he told her as he lifted my skirt and showed everyone my chastity cage.

Ms. Angela replied with "Yes it is, she is mine but you can touch all you like but she belongs to me".

With that he pulled me closer and pulled me to his lap. I flopped down and could feel his erection already in full thru his pants. I was hoping they would save me from this guy but instead Ms. Neil called them to join her up front at the table she was at. As they got up and told him they would be watching and not to go to far, he grabbed my lead and pulled me back to kiss him. I tried to resist but it was no use as he just pulled harder. He invaded my mouth with his tongue at the same time, felt my breast. He released his kiss and was sucking on my neck as I kept my hands on the table just wanting them to come back and save me. He spun me around so that I was now straddling his lap and he was sitting behind me. He spread my legs with his and rubbed his hands all over my legs.

"I just love a gurl such as yourself and it's too bad they are watching you" he whispered to me as he continued his assault.

I was struggling to escape him but it was useless and then from out of no where a shock hit me and I turned to see Ms. Angela watching from across the bar. She mouthed to me to play along and be good and I realized that she was enjoying this very much. Me being molested and not able to do anything about it. I'm sure the look of fear was enough to give them a few laughs. He pulled once again on my lead and turned my head to kiss me and this time I didn't fight it and did as he wanted. We sat there kissing with him having his hands all over me. When he started to put both hands on my breast and squash them, they began to ache so I just squeezed the table cloth until I knocked over a drink. It spilled all over and got all over the table and even got me and him wet.

"You stupid Bitch" he screamed at me as he pushed me off of him.

I quickly looked for Ms. Angela and to my dread she heard him also. I quickly told him how sorry I was and began to clean it up. He went on about his clothes and in no time at all Ms. Angela was there to help. She told him also how sorry she was I was so incompliant and that she was going to make it better. I took a towel and dried the man off and finished the table when she grabbed my collar and slammed me to the table.

"How about if you spank her yourself Sir, would that make it alright"? She asked him. Now the whole place was watching as he stood there and removed his belt. I didn't dare move as she held me down when he kicked my legs apart.

"Get that ass in the air Missy" I heard her say as he lifted my skirt to expose my ass.

He reached down and tucked on my cage before running his hand over my butt. After a pause he placed his hand on my back and let fly with the first stroke. As the first one hit, the sting of the leather against my panties seemed like fire back there. He didn't give me any chance to take a breath before stroke 3, 4, and 5 rained down. Then after he had me in tears and my ass bright red he hit me with the last one, stroke 20 or so but I lost count. Only then did she let go and told me to thank the man and tell him once again how sorry I was. Between the sobs I got it out and did a curtsey when I had finished. Ms. Neil made her way over to us and reached over to Ms. Angela's bracelet and a very strong set of shocks sent me to the floor in no time flat squealing.

She to apologized to the man for me and told him that I would be more then happy to show him my severe apologies in the bathroom if he would like. He looked down at me and a smile came to his face as she handed him the lead to my collar. With a tug he pulled me to my feet and took no time with leading me to the restroom. He shut the door and locked it behind him and with a hand pressing on my chest, forced me back against the wall.

I was now on my own and scared to death that he would beat me up but instead told me "Now you are mine and you are going to do as told aren't you".

"Yes Sir I will do anything you want, just don't hurt me" I got out in a whisper.

With that he picked me up and placed m on the sink and assured me that he would not as he pulled my blouse down over my arms exposing my breast. He undid my bra and began to suck my nipples as I struggled not to move. He stopped and we kissed like before with him being much more aggressive now. He put his hand around my throat and helped me to my feet and in one motion forced me go along with it by fear of him choking me to death. I reached out and found his cock thru his pants and he was very excited I could tell. I f I could get him off maybe, just maybe this would end. Without saying a word I began to massage him and managed to undo his zipper. He took me by the lead and guided me to my knees in front of him. He finished undoing his pants and let them drop as I pulled down his boxer shorts. He wasn't the biggest guy they ever made me please but that didn't matter right now. I was alone in here with him and knew that my safety depended on me making him very happy. He put it in my face and I immediately began to suck him off making sure to not hesitate but try and make him enjoy it.

"Oh yes Vicky, that's it, suck it good" he said as he began to stroke my hair.

I could tell he liked it by the way he moaned and worked him with some tongue and my hands as well as some deep throating him. After a few minutes he was ready to cum I could tell when he pulled out and held me in place by pulling my hair. He stroked his cock and then a stream of his hot load shot across my face. After pumping it dry and only then did he let me go. He pulled up his pants while I just sat there with a face covered in spunk.

"Thank you Vicky that was nice" he said to me as he turned and unlocked the door.

He finished getting dressed and left me there on my knees just glad I was alive. A few minutes went by when the door opened again and it was Ms. Angela walking in. She had a look of disgust in her face as she approached me. She must have had a buzz going because she stumbled a bit but stopped in front of me. She leaned down and wiped the spunk from my face and told me to open wide. She shoved her fingers down into my mouth and I knew to lick them clean. Then I saw her reach for her wrist and knew she was about to hit the switch when she let go with a discipline shock that sent me screaming to the floor. She must have had me rolling on this nasty restroom floor for a couple minutes before she stopped. Only after I pissed myself and only then did she stop. She grabbed me by the hair and slammed my face in the puddle on the floor and told me what a sick, pathetic, useless piece of shit I was. She went on to tell me to lick the mess up off the floor I just made and when I hesitated this time she placed her foot on the back of my neck and forced me down.

"Clean it up bitch" she told me as I began to lick it up.

She let me go and I sat there scared of what was to come next. She told me to get my sorry ass up and follow her. As I got up and started to follow her out, I looked in the mirror to see what a mess I was as she tugged on my collar. She dragged me to the table where Ms. Neil and their friends were sitting. Ms. Neil was talking to that guy that had just assaulted me and they all were looking at the mess I was. None of them had any sympathy for me but it seemed everyone had at least heard everything that went on. My blouse was ripped and he had my bra. My make up was totally screwed up and mascara was running down my cheeks. I smelled like pee and I had a bad run in my hose. Ms. Angela told me to kneel next to her as she wrapped my lead around the table leg and tied it off. They continued to talk amongst themselves about what a disappointment I was and how useless I was. They seemed to turn their attentions to this guy and talk about what my life had become. It wasn't long when they had invited him home with them and that he could take my place if he wanted. He just laughed at the thought and so did they but it sounded very serious to me and I knew them a lot better then he did. He was just like me at least until they had changed me to become Vicky and a gurl. He bragged that they couldn't do that to him but I knew better. Those two love a challenge more then anything and the chase was more of a thrill for them then anything. I was just wondering what they would do with me. At least their attentions were on him and everyone seemed to forget about me under here for a while. Then after a bunch of more drinks I saw Ms. Angela scooted up almost in his lap as she reached under the table and handed Ms. Neil the guy's wallet. She quickly excused herself and went towards the restroom. She returned after a couple of minutes and dropped it on the floor next to me. Ms. Angela bent down to check on me she pretended and told him his wallet was on the ground. They told me to get it for him as he was watching the ground. I saw Ms. Neil get out a pill bottle from her purse when he bent down to get it. He smiled at me and had no clue what was about to happen to him, but I did. It was the same way they captured me when they slipped me something and took control of my life. They went back to drinking and talking and both of them moved very close to him. Soon enough they were ready to go and offered to take him home with them and he accepted. As Ms. Neil got up with him, Ms Angela lends under the table and told me that their job was finished with me and that they had a new victim.

"But what about me" I cried to her in fear of my immediate future.

I didn't have any idea what that meant for me but she soon enough set that straight. She just laughed at me and pulled on my collar and got right up in my face.

"I don't care what happens to you because we are going to take him home and he is going to take your place" she told me.

She went on to explain that their job is done with me and mission complete. They had turned a male pig into a slutty whore and she was sure plenty of the perverts here would be glad to take care of me. She knelt down and removed my chastity cage but kept me beaten and tied to the table leg before getting back up.

"Please don't leave me" I screamed at her as she put the table cloth back over me.

As much torment they had put me though, didn't want to be left here like this. With no money, home or any ideal what might await me in my near future.

She lifted up the table cloth one more time and said "I told you from the beginning that you belonged to me until I decided otherwise, well we have a new project now and you can always go back to my pathetic life now".

12