The Male Vibrator Experiment Ch. 01

Info
A vibrating egg inside a condom torments his slave.
915 words
4.33
112.1k
16
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote for my story, and all comments and emails are welcome.



I look down at my little sex slave . . . blindfolded, a small ball gag in your mouth, hands and ankles tied to the bed, you lie on your back listening to me rip open a condom from its wrapping. Kneeling between your legs I roll the condom onto my pulsing cock. I pull it off again with a small snap . . . and begin doing something . . .

Curiosity begins to make you squirm and writhe a little on the bed. I smile, and move so that my cock nudges at your waiting hole. I think of it as my pleasure hole. My little sex slave's fuck hole.

I pick up the extra large, wireless, vibrating egg I had bought at a store, and carefully slide it into the condom, and then work my cock slowly up inside again—the egg sitting on top of my cock's head.

I pick up the remote control and test it. "Whrrrrr," the sound makes you twitch, and your lips quiver in anticipation.

My hand wraps around my thick hard shaft and I stroke it up and down to see how stable the egg is. Seeing it shift I decide to slide a second condom over the first. The small deft sounds of a second condom being ripped open make you wonder if someone else has entered the room . . .

"Snap." I open up a leather cock ring, wrap it around the base of my shaft, and close it with another snap.

Every detail of the experiment had been carefully considered. Including the possibility of your hole's muscles gripping the egg and pulling the condom off of my cock during vigorous thrusting. There would be no trip to the emergency room to deal with 'foreign objects' lost inside your fuck hole—this time.

Everything in place, I drizzle some lube over the length of my shaft and warm it with my hand as I stroke myself.

I press the new large egg-head of my cock at your opening and the difference in size warns you of something new, unexpected, experimental . . .

I begin to work the large bulging latex covered head slowly around your hole. Every now and then I work the tip against you: pressing, coaxing you to relax so that I can penetrate you.

The moist head smears lube all over your skin and suddenly I slide in. You moan, and arch your hips upward a little, letting me know your need to be fucked, filled, and used ruthlessly for my pleasure.

I ram the rest of my shaft deep inside you. You shriek into your ball gag, and wonder if it's me fucking you. The large egg head spreads you, opens you, fills you so much you shake your head back and forth trying to force your muscles to submit to the stretching.

I flick the remote onto its lowest setting. Your fuck hole's muscles instantly clench around my shaft. The grip is almost too tight, but I begin to fuck you slowly. The large vibrating cock head rolling up and down the walls of your hot slick tunnel, stretching you with deliciously painful movements.

I breathe deeply, reveling in the mild intensity of the vibrations on my cock head combined with your tightness.

I flick a switch, and the vibrations become more powerful.

I begin fucking you hard. My shaft slides into you up to my balls, my hips hammer the bottom of your ass.

"Come on my little fuck hole, cum for me. You're such a nasty little cock slut. You love it when I abuse your fuck hole, don't you?"

I thumb the switch up to full power, and drop the remote. My vision darkens for a moment as I become dizzy from the power of the vibrations on my cock head.

I take a deep breath and then begin to violently ravish your fuck hole. Fingers violently grab your hips and the sheer force of my desire lifts your ass off the bed. Each thrust of the huge vibrating cock head into your wide open hot slurping fuck hole echoing around the room.

I drop you to the bed, and with one hand I grab one of your nipples and begin pinching it viciously. My other hand wraps around your throat and I begin to squeeze it, choking off your air flow slightly. The sensations of my fingers ravaging your nipple, and the size of my hand engulfing your throat push you over the edge.

The force of your orgasm erupts outwards from the depths of your fuck hole and into every part of your body. Incoherent sounds and whimpers slide around the ball gag and drool down your chin to pool on your chest.

I pull my pulsing cock out of your fuck hole, rip off the first condom, and then the second with the still viciously vibrating egg inside it, and move up to your fucking face.

Unlocking the ball gag I pull it out of your mouth and replace it with my cock. I thrust twice, each time making you gag slightly on the length of my hard cock and then hot cum smacks the back of your throat, and I grab the back of your head and force your mouth and throat to take my entire pulsing length down it . . .

"Yeah! Fucking whore . . ."

--:--
--:--
1.0
androgyne30
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

umm it's ok in the story but please don't use two condoms together in real life because the friction ends up breaking them and you could land up in trouble

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please do a chapter 2

Please do another one I really liked this btw who was the other guy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Can you please make a ch 02??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant idea, wonder how it would feel in real life... Think I will try this one ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Once i heard you starting to get into it I went crazy. Thank you <3

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Encouraging My Girlfriend Exploring our kinky sides with humiliation and sharing.in Loving Wives
The Edge Princess is denied, teased, and rewarded.in BDSM
Daddy's Little Cow Ch. 01 A lactating little and her Daddy.in Fetish
Online Slave Training Instructions No. 01 Your training as a slut to become a slave to your Master.in BDSM
Making Of a Hotwife? was I making a hotwife, or was she training her cuckold?in Loving Wives
More Stories